Mecca Cosmetica Physical store

Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
Therese
Therese

Positive shopping experience online and in-store

I've only gone in-store once. everyone was helpful . I thought there was too many staff. (5 for a Tuesday morning fountain gate....) It's nice Mecca is keeping lots of people employed and the products are definitely expensive enough but If I didn't know exactly what I needed I would have been way too intimidated to go in and I kind of felt uncomfortable browsing further.

Online colour match tool is great, I am very happy I trusted it. Delivery was quick and gift with delivery was a good touch.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional and rude staff throughout the company, got sold faulty mascara and was refused a an exchange or refund.

Got sold Too faced brand faulty mascara, after number of attempts. The best they could do offer was to fool you around.

Trish L.
Trish L.Perth, WA

Faulty item not replaced.

I bought a Nars eye pencil but after 6 months it dried out, even though I'd had the lid on the entire time, and it became too hard to draw on my eye. When i sharpened it, the centre dislodged and it made no difference... so i took it back when i finally had the chance... it's outside store policy... no can do. It's obvious there's something wrong with it but because nobody else has complained they won't even entertain that there's something wrong with it. $36 is too much to spend on 1/3 of an eye lining pencil.... won't be going back. More than a bit disappointed.

Shelley G
Shelley GBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service

Received a gift from a friend. The item didn’t Agee with me, even though they were aware it was a gift they are very unhelpful and rude. They claimed the returns policy is 90 days however don’t have a policy regarding a product that reacts to your skin unfavourably and will not assist even though the product can never be used due to the rashes it gives.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Naomi
NaomiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I just wanted to take the time to thank my Customer Service Support person Ava, who went above and beyond to assist me with a small product issue.
She was extremely helpful, loving, and excellent communication.
If only there were more people like Ave.
Thank you so much.

Felix25
Felix25Canberra

Product not as described and poor customer service

Danielle
DanielleSydney

Do not get your ears pierced here

Paid $700 for two piercings. Lots of confusion with follow up to check piercings. Had backs changed and checked. Told them the piercings would not be changing earrings so wanted to make sure they were secure. Told them one felt too loose. They ignored that. Earring subsequently fell out. Called Sarah & Sebastian three times but no response. Called Mecca who promptly deal with it and four days later no resolution. Sarah & Sebastian is badly made junk. Have been a Mecca customer for since their inception and the highest level spending customer status and still no support.

Store LocationSydney
Date PurchasedDecember 2020
C.Fairy
C.FairyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In store service has fallen off a cliff

Julie L.
Julie L.Perth, WA

Terrible customer service

Rude customer service when trying to return a faulty lipstick ( Mecca brand)..I just wanted a replacement. Surely a company making millions can back their own products?!
I will not shop there again

Azhura
Azhura

Great Customer Service from their Canberra Centre store - online not so much

I purchased a product from the Canberra centre store only to return home and find the item was missing from the packaging! I was only passing through Canberra, so I was unable to go back into the store, so I promptly contacted their online web chat to notify them of the error only to be ignored. After 3 days of emailing and web chats I got fed up and called the Canberra Centre staff directly and they organised a replacement then and there. The physical store staff were courteous and kind and the missing item was posted to me and arrived within a week. Your in-store customer service is amazing! However your online customer support is woeful. Please invest in more online resources.

Claire B.
Claire B.Perth, WA

Rude staff. Would rather shop elsewhere now.

I personally find that every time I’ve entered the Joondalup store the staff have been very rude and judgemental making quite hurtful comments. I walked into the store feeling quite good and then left the store feeling very upset and angry. I definitely don’t want to go through that again.

Michelle B.
Michelle B.

Illegal and ridiculous store policies.

Olga S.
Olga S.Sydney, NSW

I was sold a tester

Loyalty Points Never Recorded

MammaEerie
MammaEerieChristies Downs, South Australia

Where is this amazing customer service everyone speaks of?