Mecca Cosmetica Physical store

Mecca Cosmetica Physical store

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service!

I dropped in to Chermside Mecca store as my daughter and two friends were in there. Jesse was giving them a skin care introduction and talking to them about how to look after their lovely skin. I was so impressed watching this lovely engaging staff member- she was absolutely delightful- so professional, articulate and fun. She also was very down to earth and clearly enjoyed her job and engaging with the public. It stands apart from the norm when you receive such excellent customer service as Jesse displayed effortlessly!!!!! She will go far. Also I bought a product on the spot and will return to purchase the other she introduced me to and gave me a sample.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationChermside

A.Sin

A.SinSydney

Beautiful store with friendly staff

I always have a good experience shopping at Mecca. Staff are friendly and informative. They can provide you with accurate product information and make suggestions based on your skin concerns. Staff at Chatswood Chase and Bondi Westfield are most friendly so far.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Absolutely Disappointed and frustrated !!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Store LocationChadstone Mecca
Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good selection of exclusive brands

I shop at Mecca stores regularly online and in store. The instore experience is always positive and the staff are friendly and approachable. They offer suggestions and also introduce me to new products. The products might seem expensive but that's because they are exclusive to Mecca. They also have a fantastic loyalty program.

parker88

parker88Sydney, NSW

Friendly staff. Wide range of products.

Went in to the Macquarie store today and was met with friendly staff who offered assistance straight away. They have a wide range of products and although expensive, they look like they will last a long time. A little bit disappointed in the increase price of the better than sex too faced mascara but otherwise it was a lovely experience and i will definitely be coming back!

Store LocationMacquarie

Grace M.

Grace M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Advice

I went to the Burnside Mecca Maxima on Saturday afternoon, 20th July 2019. I asked for a silicone based primer for liquid foundation. The girl recommended me the Mecca smoothing primer which, as it turns out, is WATER BASED and for POWDER foundation. Not so surprisingly, the primer doesn't work. Nor does the finishing spray... I called up to explain the faulty advice, and Mecca will offer me store credit but not a refund, despite the trust I placed in their staff's advice. I no longer trust Mecca as a makeup provider and will shop elsewhere.

Store LocationMecca Maxima Burnside

Store LocationCharlestown Square
Van T

Van TPerth

Poor Customer Service

Staff was highly rude and very unhelpful with service, was told to look for the items myself. It appears to be a culture in Mecca organisation, other stores are very similar. With former workers complaining its inherent from upper management.

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like a candy store

I have used there website which I dont always like, as everytime there is a sale I feel they dont have much in stock levels. Id prefer to go into the store and find what I need plus i can try colours first before purchasing. Staff are always helpful.

Date PurchasedAugust 2018
Store LocationMelbourne Myers

alina

alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Sephora

I get used to purchased skincare and makeup from Sephora when I was in China. But when I come to Australia, I found the Sephora here is not covering as many brands and products as I expected. Instead, I was really impressed by Mecca, they contain almost the most updated products with good price for Nars and urban decay and too faced. I just grabbed my level 3 loop box from Mecca store, love the perfume they provided.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationChadstone Mecca

Dissaduck

DissaduckHunter Region, NSW

It's a bad policy, they have lost this customer

Byonsay

ByonsaySydney, NSW

Warringah Mall staff are incredible and worth their weight in gold

Taylahf

TaylahfCampbelltown

Great customer service, lovely store!

The Mecca store at Macarthur Square is great, has plenty of products, never has too much of an issue with stock so far and the ladies that work there are always eager to help.

Store LocationMacarthur Square, Campbelltown, NSW, Australia
K065

K065

Chadstone Mecca Service

Went to Chadstone Mecca and received one slight smile. I was clearly looking for something. Store nearly empty more sales assistants than customers, yet no one asked if I needed help. Just walked out and ordered online from another supplier

Art L

Art LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing to make up

Date PurchasedDecember 2018

Penny M

Penny MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed!

i went to Mecca Cosmetica Doncaster as no one approached me I asked for help from a young lady named Daniel , she was disinterested and lacked customer service skills, I then left very unhappy!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationDoncaster Westfield

Molly

Molly

Great service!

The lady at the front of the store was super friendly and helped me pick out some products which made my shopping experience much easier!
Quick and friendly check out process and i love the products

M&B

M&BBrisbane

Good customer service

I have shopped many times from Mecca and I like their generous samples. No matter what you like the girls are always providing you with good information and samples of the product to try at home.

Hayley

HayleySydney

Have been shopping with Mecca for 5+ years they have now lost a long-term customer