3.5

EEC

EEC

Do not use!! Bordering on a scam!!

David B

David BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest conduct

They quoted a price in writing which included carpet steam cleaning, so I accepted the quote and booked in the clean. They turned up 4 hours after the time they had agreed to and said they couldn’t do the steam clean but could do it the next day for an additional cost. I advised I had a quote in writing which included the steam clean and was called a liar. Too late notice to get in someone else so agreed to the extra cost. I sent them an email advising they had not cleaned the balcony and asked them to honour their original quote and they did not respond to my email. Disgraceful conduct. Reporting them to the ACCC for predatory pricing/conduct. Still haven’t received an invoice either. Reporting them to the ATO as well.

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service.

Be aware this service subcontracts to other cleaning companies, in my case that was MS VIC Property Maintenance. They used my vacuum for the end of lease clean and broke it (However denied it). Extremely unprofessional, left rubbish at the front door, reluctant to do outside of windows, despite that being included in the quote. These photos will give you an idea, they were taken after the clean, please take a close look at the toilet...

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Melbourne Vacate Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Gill Stuart

Gill StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job meeting all my expectations

I used these guys for my end of lease. There were some tough areas that I was concerned about but the cleaners did a great job meeting all my expectations. We had no issues getting our whole bond back afterwards which we were very happy about the cleaning service.

• +12
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommend for moving cleaning

I have left so much mess in the house but end of lease company did excellent cleaning. I would recommend for moving cleaning of the property. Satisfied from Melbourne Vacate Cleaning company.

Melbourne Vacate C.Melbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks Mark for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're grateful for your positive feedback

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’ve got deep cleaning of my old property

I’ve hired Melbourne Vacate Cleaning company on behalf of my tenant. Honestly speaking, I have old property which is quite difficult to clean thoroughly. Vacate cleaners have done amazing cleaning of my property. I would like to hire them again.
Thanks again

• +10
Melbourne Vacate C.Melbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks Nathan for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're grateful for your positive feedback.

Alisha J.

Alisha J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My old property looks great

Thanks Melbourne Vacate Cleaning guys for turning my old property into a new. Property looks great after end of lease cleaning yesterday. I wasn’t expecting this level of cleaning, to be honest.

• +3
Melbourne Vacate C.Melbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks Alisha for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're grateful for your positive feedback

Dora

DoraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was speechless today after inspecting my cleaned property.

I was speechless today after inspecting my cleaned property. I would love to recommend to hire Melbourne Vacate Cleaning guys for end of tenancy cleaning.

Thanks again for your help today.

Flora V.

Flora V.Gippsland, VIC

Cleaners have spent more than 8 hours, and entire property is sparkling now

Cleaners have spent more than 8 hours at my property, and entire property is sparkling now. I would recommend Melbourne Vacate Cleaning to my real estate agent and stay in touch with this professional end of lease cleaning service.

• +6
Melbourne Vacate C.Melbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

iikae C

iikae CAU

Do Not Hire - Worst Mistake!

I deeply regret spending $400 on this company. They use contractors at well as fake reviews. The company has 1000+ positive feedback on their website but if you look up the company on the invoice you will discover the true reality. Our home was left in a mess. The were requested to return by our landlord still left another mess. Walls were never cleaned. Whatever was used to clean had a bad smell.

Noah E.

Noah E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’ve contacted on Saturday but guys haven’t charged extra for the cleaning.

I’m very pleased with the end of lease cleaning service from these guys. They are professional and hardworking people. I’ve contacted on Saturday but guys haven’t charged extra for the cleaning.

Melbourne Vacate C.Melbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thank you Noah for sharing your amazing experience with us. Appreciate your time.

Charlie D.

Charlie D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressive cleaning result

Amazing end of lease cleaning of my house today. Cleaners were hard working, very efficient, spent Extra time to clean my toilet and bathroom. Very impressive result at the end

Melbourne Vacate C.Melbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thank you Charlie for sharing your amazing experience with us. Appreciate your time.

Scott H.

Scott H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Look at the shine on my carpet

The carpet was very dirty but now look at the shine at my Essendon property.
Great end of lease cleaning providers with carpet cleaning service. Friendly, Easy to work with them during the process.

Unsatisfactory cleaning services and asked for extra charge

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Urgent cleaning of my apartment

I had to return the key for my apartment to my landlord, and I thought I could clean the flat before, but I was wrong. After packing and moving my whole life, furniture, etc., I was exhausted and had no energy left to clean. I urgently needed a professional hand to come and help me around. That's when I found Melbourne vacate cleaning service and they were able to arrange a vacate cleaning service for the next day. The expert cleaners did a fantastic job and made my house look even cleaner than it was when I moved in. Thank you!

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely would recommend

The cleaner was friendly and did an excellent job. He cleaned stains that I could not move. I was amazed at how clean the place looked when he finished. I received my bond back in full.

Hi Charlie,
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a good experience with us.

Tia

TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My dad’s apartment cleaned property

I just want to say thanks to tenancy cleaner for the wonderful work they did for my parent’s two bedroom appartment in Southbank. They could feel the freshness and clean house. Inspection and Bond back process went smoothly and my parents got their bond money back.

Hi Tia,

Ac6

Ac6Melbourne

Do not use. Terrible company.

Tried to change the time at last minute. Then tried to charge me $90 more once they arrived at my house. I told them to leave. Owner got another crew to turn up (which was good) But then they did a half assed job...and left 2 hours into a 4 hour quoted job. Never again. Do not use these guys

Kate

KateVictoria

Worst job EVER

Paid for nothing.the property was left as though no cleaners had even been through.Was sent 72 images by the agent and landlord!Refuses to respond to me.didnt get my bond back