3.3

Scam do not contact

Turned up to our house late, called us to tell us the quote was double due to having an extra toilet and demanded full payment upfront.
    Beware of these scammers
    Clearly a couple of wobblers looking to get free money for not working

Scam scam scam

Lim S.
    Lim S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect end of lease cleaning service

The end of tenancy cleaners did a great job in my rented flat. The team came on time with all the needed equipment. I would say all cleaners were kind and knew what to do. As a result, the property was perfectly cleaned and I didn't have any problems with getting my security deposit back. I would use Melbourne Vacate Cleaning again and recommend the company!

• +16Thumbnail

Mack S.
    Mack S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended Bond Cleaning service

used tenancy cleaner for our end of tenancy clean and they were amazing, reliable, friendly, from start to finish with an amazing results.
    The communication was excellent they kept informing us about the timing etc.

Melbourne Vacate cleaners were very hard working and made the house look much better than when we moved in.

Highly recommended

• +12Thumbnail

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Melbourne Vacate Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Kerrie
    KerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT USE

Nomad
    NomadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware! Unprofessional, Late, & Rude - Was Told To Leave - Zero Stars If Possible

Do not Use them, they are horrible

Do not trust these guys, I availed end of lease cleaning and carpet steam cleaning service from these guys on 28th of January, 2021. First they came late, and did a very shady job. Didnt clean properly the cobwebs, lamps, range hoods and carpet etc. when I called them back, they came again very late, and just cleaned the carpet and were very rude.

When the agent visited and pointed out the issues in kitchen (where these guys claim they are specialised), I sent them the images and now they are saying, no we cant come again and again, do whatever you have to do.

DO NOT Take service from these guys, photos attached for reference and proof.

EEC
    EEC

Do not use!! Bordering on a scam!!

David B
    David BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest conduct

They quoted a price in writing which included carpet steam cleaning, so I accepted the quote and booked in the clean. They turned up 4 hours after the time they had agreed to and said they couldn’t do the steam clean but could do it the next day for an additional cost. I advised I had a quote in writing which included the steam clean and was called a liar. Too late notice to get in someone else so agreed to the extra cost. I sent them an email advising they had not cleaned the balcony and asked them to honour their original quote and they did not respond to my email. Disgraceful conduct. Reporting them to the ACCC for predatory pricing/conduct. Still haven’t received an invoice either. Reporting them to the ATO as well.

Dissatisfied
    DissatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service.

Be aware this service subcontracts to other cleaning companies, in my case that was MS VIC Property Maintenance. They used my vacuum for the end of lease clean and broke it (However denied it). Extremely unprofessional, left rubbish at the front door, reluctant to do outside of windows, despite that being included in the quote. These photos will give you an idea, they were taken after the clean, please take a close look at the toilet...

Gill Stuart
    Gill StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job meeting all my expectations

I used these guys for my end of lease. There were some tough areas that I was concerned about but the cleaners did a great job meeting all my expectations. We had no issues getting our whole bond back afterwards which we were very happy about the cleaning service.

• +12Thumbnail
    Mark
    MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommend for moving cleaning

I have left so much mess in the house but end of lease company did excellent cleaning. I would recommend for moving cleaning of the property. Satisfied from Melbourne Vacate Cleaning company.

• +4Thumbnail
    endofleasecleaningMelbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks Mark for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're grateful for your positive feedback

Nathan
    NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’ve got deep cleaning of my old property

I’ve hired Melbourne Vacate Cleaning company on behalf of my tenant. Honestly speaking, I have old property which is quite difficult to clean thoroughly. Vacate cleaners have done amazing cleaning of my property. I would like to hire them again.
    Thanks again

• +10Thumbnail
    endofleasecleaningMelbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks Nathan for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're grateful for your positive feedback.

Alisha J.
    Alisha J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My old property looks great

Thanks Melbourne Vacate Cleaning guys for turning my old property into a new. Property looks great after end of lease cleaning yesterday. I wasn’t expecting this level of cleaning, to be honest.

• +3Thumbnail
    endofleasecleaningMelbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks Alisha for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're grateful for your positive feedback

Dora
    DoraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was speechless today after inspecting my cleaned property.

I was speechless today after inspecting my cleaned property. I would love to recommend to hire Melbourne Vacate Cleaning guys for end of tenancy cleaning.

Thanks again for your help today.

• +4Thumbnail
    Flora V.
    Flora V.Gippsland, VIC

Cleaners have spent more than 8 hours, and entire property is sparkling now

Cleaners have spent more than 8 hours at my property, and entire property is sparkling now. I would recommend Melbourne Vacate Cleaning to my real estate agent and stay in touch with this professional end of lease cleaning service.

• +6Thumbnail
    endofleasecleaningMelbourne Vacate Cleaning

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.