2.8

Sharon K.
Sharon K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• +3Thumbnail

Unprofessional and A Bully

This company also operates under the name of End of Lease cleaning Melbourne - if you want a job done properly DO NOT USE this company. We are more than $500 out of pocket!, When notifying our dissatisfaction the owner yelled and swore, THEY DONT HONOUR ANY GUARANTEES
Chrissy.Price
Chrissy.PriceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Chris S.
Chris S.

Julie
Julie

Absolutely Terrible - Do Not Use

This company is terrible. I paid them a lot of money to carry out the end of lease cleaning and to then receive a two page list of items from the agent who was carrying out the final inspection of things that weren't cleaned properly or not cleaned at all is totally unacceptable. They say that they provide a 100% guarantee, but when you call them to go back to the property, they say that the list is too long and they can't do. I had to try several times to get them to re-attend which they finally agreed to do but they weren't happy about it. I wish I had have looked at the reviews before I engaged them.
Charlotte G
Charlotte GAU
Jenny
Jenny2 posts

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful experience

Today we used Melbourne Vacate Cleaning, the house was tidy but they asked for more money based on not having or supplying enough cleaning supplies themselves. They said the house was dirtier than expected and asked for extra $60 then adjusted their price to $30 because they couldn't justify why they needed an extra $60. They hadn't supplied an invoice and have refused to do so after I phoned them. During the phone call I recieved abuse and was told that their not going to supply one. He said good luck getting your bond back! I would recommend not to use this service after the way my wife and I were spoken to on separate occasion throughout the day.
Job Satisfaction
Peter J
Peter J4 posts

Poor customer service and punctuality

Moving home & relocating interstate is stressful enough without having unreliable cleaners to deal with. I chose this company because it had received good reviews. They were certainly not the cheapest quote. The cleaner texted to say he would be half an hour late. Fine. Things happen. After he was an hour late I rang the company and spoke to a man who obviously doesn’t understand how business is done in Australia and was actually speaking over me- the customer! Moving is stressful enough! If you want reliability don’t bother with this company!
Rory
Rory

Scam do not contact

Turned up to our house late, called us to tell us the quote was double due to having an extra toilet and demanded full payment upfront.
Beware of these scammers
Clearly a couple of wobblers looking to get free money for not working

Scam scam scam

Lim S.
Lim S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive
  • +17Thumbnail

Perfect end of lease cleaning service

The end of tenancy cleaners did a great job in my rented flat. The team came on time with all the needed equipment. I would say all cleaners were kind and knew what to do. As a result, the property was perfectly cleaned and I didn't have any problems with getting my security deposit back. I would use Melbourne Vacate Cleaning again and recommend the company!
Mack S.
Mack S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive
  • +13Thumbnail

Highly recommended Bond Cleaning service

used tenancy cleaner for our end of tenancy clean and they were amazing, reliable, friendly, from start to finish with an amazing results.
The communication was excellent they kept informing us about the timing etc.

Melbourne Vacate cleaners were very hard working and made the house look much better than when we moved in.

Highly recommended

Kerrie
KerrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Nomad
NomadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Sarbajit P.
Sarbajit P.

Do not Use them, they are horrible

Do not trust these guys, I availed end of lease cleaning and carpet steam cleaning service from these guys on 28th of January, 2021. First they came late, and did a very shady job. Didnt clean properly the cobwebs, lamps, range hoods and carpet etc. when I called them back, they came again very late, and just cleaned the carpet and were very rude.

When the agent visited and pointed out the issues in kitchen (where these guys claim they are specialised), I sent them the images and now they are saying, no we cant come again and again, do whatever you have to do.

DO NOT Take service from these guys, photos attached for reference and proof.

EEC