Merit Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Merit Cleaning

4.9

Sorry to say goodbye

I was very happy with Subash and his team over the last few years and have now moved house so have had to now terminate with Merit cleaning...thanks again Karen

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thanks for your feedback and support for so long Karen, it's greatly appreciated. it's good to hear Subash and Kripa helped with a great cleaning standard. hopefully hear from you again, all the best for now.

Brooke
    BrookeSydney, NSW

Lovely cleaners

Our cleaners (Lilly) are lovely, quick, efficient and thorough. They do a great job and are very friendly. They are careful and very considerate of my baby. I would recommend them.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thanks for your feedback and review Brooke, Lilly and Deggie will greatly appreciate it. it's nice to hear they have helped with flexibility and a great standard.

MelSydney, NSW

Reliable an thorough

Merit Cleaning and in particular, Ari provided ease throughout the process. Competitive price and thorough clean. They even provided details of additional services I required prior to my move. I will definitely use them again in future

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thanks for your review and feedback Mel, Ari will appreciate it! it's great to hear Ari was accomodating and able to achieve the results you wanted. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Ssassine76
    Ssassine76Sydney, NSW

Great reliable and efficient service

Sunil is always prompt, reliable, efficient, honest and get the job done with the minimum of fuss. I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone seeking a regular domestic house clean.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thanks for your review and feedback Sandra. Sunil will appreciate the kind words. it's great to hear he has been able to help you in a holistic fashion.

Pristine & perfect

Aman & Srijana cleaned my dad's place & they were superb. You could eat off the kitchen floor. They were thorough professional punctual friendly & honest. They are not clock watchers & work till the job is completed. All of us were happy.Give them a go!.You won't regret it!
    Sharmini & Michael Szymanski

Anerys M.
    Anerys M.Sydney, NSW

All is well but consistency is a problem...

I have been using Merit Cleaning for a number of years and I find that cleaners can be good but not consistent...To maintain high standard cleaners need to be very observant and willing to help an I have found that after three team changes I am ready to move on...It has been very disappointing lately and I am tired of requesting simple things that are completely ignored.

jane
    janeSydney, NSW

Great reliable and efficient service

Soko and Sue are my little angels. They are always prompt, reliable & efficient and get the job done with the minimum of fuss. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone seeking a regular domestic house clean.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

Thanks for the review and feedback Jane, it's good to hear the Soko and Sue doing a great job!

Nahrein H.
    Nahrein H.Sydney, NSW

Very professional and very good at their work!

Oso is very good and very reliable! She does a very good job! I highly recommend her. Oso is always on time and efficient. Very professional at their work and trust worthy.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

cheers for the review and feedback Nahrein, it's nice to hear Oso performing well!

Lee
    LeeSydney, NSW

My unit has never been cleaned so well.

Tumee & EG cleaned my unit completely and thoroughly. They cleaned under and over furniture and paid attention to detail. I am very pleased with the result and will definitely be employing their services in future.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

your review and feedback is appreciated Lee, it's nice to hear Tumee and EG doing a great job!

Maggie L.
    Maggie L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent cleaning

I love their service. Will definitely have our house clean regularly from now on.
    Aman is really friendly as well as his wife.
    I wish them success with their business journey

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thank you Maggie for your great review and feedback, it's nice to hear Aman and Srijana doing a great job!

Sam
    SamSydney, NSW

Best Cleaners by far!

Soko and Sue are absolutely amazing! I have previously had other cleaners but no one even compares. They are so professional, reliable, friendly and they do a awesome job! They clean very thoroughly and when i want somewhere particular to be cleaned they always get it done. I highly recommend Soko and Sue as you wont be disappointed.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thank you Sam for your great review and feedback, it's nice to hear Soko and Sue doing a great job!

Amber
    AmberSydney, NSW

Recommend Sabbu and her team

Sabbu and her team are amazing, friendly cleaners. They go above and beyond to clean thoroughly. Nothing is ever a problem, always on time and reliable. Definitely would recommend them.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

your great review and feedback is appreciated Amber, it's nice to hear Sabbu and team doing a great job!

Josh
    JoshSydney, NSW

Great service highly recommended.

Professional and friendly. I have been very happy with their work. The cleaners are very thorough. I would recommend them to other people. I have been using them for over two years.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thanks for your review and feedback Josh, it's nice to hear the team doing a great job!

Rizzu and team have been great

Rizzu and the team have been cleaning my property for 3 years now, and have been reliable, timely and accommodating, and of course do a great job. Worth every penny!

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thanks for your review and feedback Laura, it's nice to hear Rizzu and team doing a great job!

Adrian
    AdrianSydney

Clean and thorough

Sabbu is a great cleaner. She is always on time, does a great job and is flexible.

I have been using them for more than a year and highly recommend
    their services.

Merit TeamMerit Cleaning

thanks for your review and feedback Adrian, it's nice to hear Sabbu and team doing a great job!

Read more reviews - page 2