Merit Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Merit Cleaning

4.9
  • Timeliness
Lisette C.
Lisette C.

Very happy

Very professional team and a great job done. I appreciated the quoting process so they could assess the space in person. Good communication from Lisa too. She noted areas we wanted a particular focus on and delivered.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

Lisa and her team appreciates your review Lisette. It's great to hear they were able to help with a tailored quote and a quality job.

Sydmum
Sydmum

Always a pleasure!

Emma has always provided a wonderful service. We have had her cleaning our house for the past few years. She was kind enough to let me know exactly what time she would arrive each week so that I could be prepared with my new baby and young child for their arrival. Always a great clean that I loved coming home to!

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

Thanks for your review Kalinda, Emma greatly appreciates it. It's good to hear she was able to assist with a high level of customer service and quality for so long.

Arjun is amazing!

Excellent quality and service. Would thoroughly recommend Arjun. His work ethic is fantastic and house was fresh and clean after every visit. I would like to give him 10 stars.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

Thank you very much for your praise and recommendation Belinda, Arjun greatly appreciates it and says you are a great customer too. It's good hear he has been able to help to such a high standard!

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

High quality end of lease cleaning service

Leon was very friendly and provided me with a quote which was fair. I booked an EOL cleaning service which was carried out to an excellent standard with good attention to detail. Definitely recommend.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation Nathan, Leon greatly appreciates it. It's good hear the team doing an excellent job!

Great cleaning job

We had Leon’s team EOL clean our apartment, clean was very detailed and I had no issues at all, Leon's customer service was great, easy to communicate with, quote was quick and reasonable, would use again.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

Thank you Noah for your review, Leon will greatly appreciate it! It's good hearing he helped with a high level of quality and customer service.

Highly recommend

Excellent service. Our agent’s feedback was our apartment looked “immaculate”. It made the process of moving so much easier knowing the apartment was cleaned perfectly. I highly recommend Merit Cleaning.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

Thanks for your review and recommendation Courtney, Emma appreciates it. It's great to hear she has been able to help with peace of mind and a high standard.

Jo P
Jo PSydney, NSW

Happy with The EOL cleaning with Leon

We came to the property today and were very satisfied with the quality of the job. It is a tough house to clean. Please send my biggest thanks to your team.
1 small thing: the top of the doors have not been dusted.
Otherwise, amazing job. I'll be recommending your services

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

thanks for your review and feedback Jo, Leon will appreciate it. It's great to hear he was able to help you with a tough job.

Sorry to say goodbye

I was very happy with Subash and his team over the last few years and have now moved house so have had to now terminate with Merit cleaning...thanks again Karen

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

thanks for your feedback and support for so long Karen, it's greatly appreciated. it's good to hear Subash and Kripa helped with a great cleaning standard. hopefully hear from you again, all the best for now.

Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW

Lovely cleaners

Our cleaners (Lilly) are lovely, quick, efficient and thorough. They do a great job and are very friendly. They are careful and very considerate of my baby. I would recommend them.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

thanks for your feedback and review Brooke, Lilly and Deggie will greatly appreciate it. it's nice to hear they have helped with flexibility and a great standard.

MelSydney, NSW

Reliable an thorough

Merit Cleaning and in particular, Ari provided ease throughout the process. Competitive price and thorough clean. They even provided details of additional services I required prior to my move. I will definitely use them again in future

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

thanks for your review and feedback Mel, Ari will appreciate it! it's great to hear Ari was accomodating and able to achieve the results you wanted. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Ssassine76
Ssassine76Sydney, NSW

Great reliable and efficient service

Sunil is always prompt, reliable, efficient, honest and get the job done with the minimum of fuss. I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone seeking a regular domestic house clean.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

thanks for your review and feedback Sandra. Sunil will appreciate the kind words. it's great to hear he has been able to help you in a holistic fashion.

Pristine & perfect

Aman & Srijana cleaned my dad's place & they were superb. You could eat off the kitchen floor. They were thorough professional punctual friendly & honest. They are not clock watchers & work till the job is completed. All of us were happy.Give them a go!.You won't regret it!
Sharmini & Michael Szymanski

Anerys M.
Anerys M.Sydney, NSW

All is well but consistency is a problem...

I have been using Merit Cleaning for a number of years and I find that cleaners can be good but not consistent...To maintain high standard cleaners need to be very observant and willing to help an I have found that after three team changes I am ready to move on...It has been very disappointing lately and I am tired of requesting simple things that are completely ignored.

jane
janeSydney, NSW

Great reliable and efficient service

Soko and Sue are my little angels. They are always prompt, reliable & efficient and get the job done with the minimum of fuss. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone seeking a regular domestic house clean.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

Thanks for the review and feedback Jane, it's good to hear the Soko and Sue doing a great job!

Nahrein H.
Nahrein H.Sydney, NSW

Very professional and very good at their work!

Oso is very good and very reliable! She does a very good job! I highly recommend her. Oso is always on time and efficient. Very professional at their work and trust worthy.

Merit TeamMerit CleaningSend a private message

cheers for the review and feedback Nahrein, it's nice to hear Oso performing well!