Merit Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nahrein H.

Nahrein H.Sydney, NSW

Very professional and very good at their work!

Oso is very good and very reliable! She does a very good job! I highly recommend her. Oso is always on time and efficient. Very professional at their work and trust worthy.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

My unit has never been cleaned so well.

Tumee & EG cleaned my unit completely and thoroughly. They cleaned under and over furniture and paid attention to detail. I am very pleased with the result and will definitely be employing their services in future.

Maggie L.

Maggie L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent cleaning

I love their service. Will definitely have our house clean regularly from now on.
Aman is really friendly as well as his wife.
I wish them success with their business journey

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Best Cleaners by far!

Soko and Sue are absolutely amazing! I have previously had other cleaners but no one even compares. They are so professional, reliable, friendly and they do a awesome job! They clean very thoroughly and when i want somewhere particular to be cleaned they always get it done. I highly recommend Soko and Sue as you wont be disappointed.

Amber

AmberSydney, NSW

Recommend Sabbu and her team

Sabbu and her team are amazing, friendly cleaners. They go above and beyond to clean thoroughly. Nothing is ever a problem, always on time and reliable. Definitely would recommend them.

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Great service highly recommended.

Professional and friendly. I have been very happy with their work. The cleaners are very thorough. I would recommend them to other people. I have been using them for over two years.

Rizzu and team have been great

Rizzu and the team have been cleaning my property for 3 years now, and have been reliable, timely and accommodating, and of course do a great job. Worth every penny!

Adrian

AdrianSydney

Clean and thorough

Sabbu is a great cleaner. She is always on time, does a great job and is flexible.

I have been using them for more than a year and highly recommend
their services.

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Good professional cleaners!

Rizzu and his team have been cleaning our Offices and Factory for nearly a year now. They are polite and on time and do a fantastic job with a mop & broom! Kitchen bench cleaned and desks wiped over. Bathrooms sparkle! We highly recommend Rizzu and his team for their efficient, trustworthy and professional cleaning service.

Nadia

NadiaSydney, NSW

Great cleaners! Highly recommend

Subash and Kripa have cleaned our home for well over 4 years now. They are incredible! So fast. Never miss a spot. 100% trustworthy! They have cleaned around renovators, newborns, Christmas trees, mountains of toys... nothing is ever an issue and they always have a smile. I love coming home after they have been.

sparkling clean

Sabbu and her team have cleaned my home to perfection. They do a great job every time and cleaned every corner when we moved moved out of our home. Now they clean my new home which has lots of shutters and 2 balconies and I am always impressed with their attention to detail and initiative. The home is left smelling fresh and clean.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

appreciate the review and feedback Rina, it's good to hear Sabbu and team doing a great job!

Great service!

I have used Merit cleaning for an end of lease clean and to ease the load when hosting events at my home. It was so lovely to come home to a lovely clean house without breaking my back. With 3 kids I can never keep up with the mess. My husband and I have decided to regularly engage Merit Cleaning. We were very impressed with the staffs speedy follow up requesting feedback and verifying that we were satisfied with their work. Great customer service!!

tom s.Merit Cleaning

cheers for the review and feedback Cindy, it's good to hear the team doing a great job!

SusanM

SusanMSydney, NSW

Excellent cleaners!

We have gone through so many "cleaners" who think "wiping" is cleaning. I have allergies and the dust is just pushed under beds and into corners. Madan at Rizzu cleaners understands how to properly clean our home. His attention to detail ensures the full removal of dust and dirt which has improved the issues from my allergies. We are glad to have finally found a company that understands what cleaning means and the price is in line with what we've previously been charged.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the review and feedback Susan, it's nice to hear Madan and Rizzu doing a great job!

IBest cleaners Ive had for years

Sabbu and her team are fast, efficient and reliable. They do extra tasks I ask them to , remake beds, hang out or bring in laundry, clean my Balcony, and my mirrors have never been cleaner. Love them!

tom s.Merit Cleaning

cheers for the review and feedback Melanie, it's good to hear Sabbu and team doing a great job!

Rizzu and team - excellent clean!

Rizzu and his team have been cleaning our home for over 2 years. They are punctual, do a great job and are reasonably priced. I highly recommend this team. Carlie

tom s.Merit Cleaning

we appreciate the review and feedback Carlie, it's nice to hear Madan and Rizzu doing a great job!

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Reliable, Professional Cleaning Service

Saabu and staff have been cleaning our Office and Warehouse for over a year. The team is polite and on time, with flexibility to work around our requirements.
We highly recommend Saabu and her team for their efficient, trustworthy and professional cleaning service.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for your review and feedback Kelly, it's good to hear Sabbu and team doing a great job!

Amazing service!!

Saabu has been my cleaner for a number of years and I honestly couldnt be happier. If we ever needed to shuffle things around, nothing was ever an issue. Cleans were always on point. Never a complaint.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks Troy, we appreciate your review and it's good to hear Sabbu and team doing a great job!

Tim G.

Tim G.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Oso is through and very efficient and leaves my home looking fabulously. Also she is flexible if I have to change the time/date due to my busy schedule.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks Tim for your review and feedback, it's good to hear Oso doing a great job!

EnricoP

EnricoPSydney, NSW

Fantastic!!

Very efficient and effective clean, bay and his partner did a great job of all walls, blinds & windows. I would highly recommend for end of lease clean in the future.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

cheers Enrico for your review and feedback, it's good to hear the team doing a great job!

Very happy Customer!

Subash/Kripo...are very good cleaners...always good to come home and find the place spotless...very obliging...And when I am not available they can adjust...I have had this service a few years now and happy to recommend to others...

tom s.Merit Cleaning

your review and feedback is appreciated Karen, it's nice to hear Subash and Kripa doing a great job!