Merit Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service!

I have used Merit cleaning for an end of lease clean and to ease the load when hosting events at my home. It was so lovely to come home to a lovely clean house without breaking my back. With 3 kids I can never keep up with the mess. My husband and I have decided to regularly engage Merit Cleaning. We were very impressed with the staffs speedy follow up requesting feedback and verifying that we were satisfied with their work. Great customer service!!

SusanM

SusanMSydney, NSW

Excellent cleaners!

We have gone through so many "cleaners" who think "wiping" is cleaning. I have allergies and the dust is just pushed under beds and into corners. Madan at Rizzu cleaners understands how to properly clean our home. His attention to detail ensures the full removal of dust and dirt which has improved the issues from my allergies. We are glad to have finally found a company that understands what cleaning means and the price is in line with what we've previously been charged.

IBest cleaners Ive had for years

Sabbu and her team are fast, efficient and reliable. They do extra tasks I ask them to , remake beds, hang out or bring in laundry, clean my Balcony, and my mirrors have never been cleaner. Love them!

Rizzu and team - excellent clean!

Rizzu and his team have been cleaning our home for over 2 years. They are punctual, do a great job and are reasonably priced. I highly recommend this team. Carlie

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Reliable, Professional Cleaning Service

Saabu and staff have been cleaning our Office and Warehouse for over a year. The team is polite and on time, with flexibility to work around our requirements.
We highly recommend Saabu and her team for their efficient, trustworthy and professional cleaning service.

Amazing service!!

Saabu has been my cleaner for a number of years and I honestly couldnt be happier. If we ever needed to shuffle things around, nothing was ever an issue. Cleans were always on point. Never a complaint.

Tim G.

Tim G.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Oso is through and very efficient and leaves my home looking fabulously. Also she is flexible if I have to change the time/date due to my busy schedule.

EnricoP

EnricoPSydney, NSW

Fantastic!!

Very efficient and effective clean, bay and his partner did a great job of all walls, blinds & windows. I would highly recommend for end of lease clean in the future.

Very happy Customer!

Subash/Kripo...are very good cleaners...always good to come home and find the place spotless...very obliging...And when I am not available they can adjust...I have had this service a few years now and happy to recommend to others...

BMD

BMDSydney, NSW

Great Cleaners

Subash/Kripo have been cleaning for me for a few years - love coming home after they have cleaned - place spotless - if I need to change a day this is not a problem for them

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback BMD, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear Subash/ Kripa doing a great job!

Excellent service and a great clean! Highly recommended

I was lucky enough to be recommended Merit Cleaning from a friend, and I haven't been disappointed. I've had other cleaning companies in the past be unreliable (coming in late and changing days), and not do a thorough cleaning job.
It's the little things that really make the money well spent, and my cleaner at Merit Cleaning does it every time. I'm very happy with their service, ongoing communication and value for money, and this is why I've taken the time to recommend them!

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback Fabian, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear the team's doing a great job!

Fab cleaners, recommended to many friends!

Subash and Kripa have been cleaning for us for almost 3 years. They are really great and I am very happy with them.
The place is always spotless and are accommodating if we occasionally have to change days.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback Lauren, we really appreciate it! it's good to Subash/ Kripa doing a great job!

minners

minnersSydney, NSW

Awesome!

Subash and his team have been cleaning for us for 4 years. They have always been professional, loyal and extremely trustworthy. I would totally recommend them to anyone looking for a cleaner.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback Minners, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear Subash/ Kripa doing a great job!

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

Booking the service was straight forward, professional and very accomodating to my needs. Thorough clean with attention to detail. Much appreciated! Friendly staff and great value. Would highly recommend to all friends and family!!

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback Rachel, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear the team's doing a great job!

Michelle Saad

Michelle SaadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional job. No faulting.Love to come home to a wonderful job done.

The cleaners are so professional
and take pride in what they do.My home is always so well mantained and I know will be the same every time. Will be recommending a fantastic service
Michelle

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback Michelle, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear the team's doing a great job!

Highly recommended

Came on short notice and did a great job on our exit bond clean. Professional and good customer service. Would highly recommend and will use the again in the future.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback Roy, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear the team's doing a great job!

Awesome bond cleaning result. Efficient, effective and definitely value for money.

Extremely happy with the great results we got from their bond cleaning service. Moving is a tough enough situation but they made it such an easier process. They cleaned our 2 bd 2 bath unit that we've lived in for 7 years. They did an outstanding job. We wouldn't have been able to clean as good or as efficiently as they did. I'll happily use them again.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback Rowena, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear the team's doing a great job!

The Best

Great service, on time and the house sparkles. Need a cleaner, choose Merit. You will be more than happy with Rizzo and the Team. A very competitive quote and they are outstanding.

tom s.Merit Cleaning

thanks for the feedback David, we really appreciate it! it's good to hear Rizzu doing a great job!

Sabita T.

Sabita T.Sydney, NSW

Perfect cleaning

I was very impressed by professionalism of the staff. Everything was done as expected. I highly recommend Merit Cleaning if anyone looking for house cleaning. Price is reasonable. Five star

Great cleaning service!

Very happy with our clean from merit. Super easy to work with. They came to the house for a free inspection the same day we inquired and started the following weak.