Listing monitored by Metro Homes SA

Efficient with decent communication

SHARON HOOGMOED
SHARON HOOGMOEDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Adelaide Home Builders

Metro Homes started with helping and actioning the sub-dividing of our block so we can start our initial first build with Metro Homes. All of the team at Metro Homes made the process painless and seamless from start to finish. We thought the whole building thing would be stressful but Metro Homes made the process non-stressful and the process was made simple from the planning stage until the move in stage. The workmanship was always of excellent standard. Any issues were always already attended to before we even mentioned them. Our end result was far better than we could ever dream off. We highly recommend Metro Homes and the team to all and look forward to our second build with the Metro Homes team.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Sharon, so glad your happy with your home, just had a look myself, and it looks a beauty!

Brooke H.
Brooke H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

persoable experiance

Exceptional customer service and an amazing home built by Metro homes as, right from beginning to end the Metro team made the process seamless and made it a special and memorable experience. They made the process extremely easy by being there as a point of call and any time no matter the question. And the end result was to a high standard with no issues. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone that I speak to as well as use them for any future homes I wish to build.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Brooke, thank you for your review, we hope you are enjoying your new Metro home!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Michael
MichaelSouth Australia

Living in our Metro Homes SA home for 1 year and LOVE IT

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Michael, thank you for your kind words.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Absolutely exceptional!

From start to finish the whole process was made so easy, what could be considered a daunting process was made fun and exciting with no hassles along the way.
For anyone considering building through Metro homes I truly believe that the workmanship paired with great organising couldn't be beaten. 10/10 and unbeatable value for money.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Thanks Dylan for your review! Hope you are enjoying your new home.

Unbelievably good experience

Well where to start Jessica from Metro homes has been a God send with relaying information to me in regards to my build. She was very clear in all regards and also very easy to talk to and get a hold of when ever needed looking forward to the future on the rest of my build with them.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Thank you Nathan for your kind words.

Jake D.
Jake D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great First Home Build Experience

I built my first home with Metro Homes and the experience was superb!
They were very professional, had an easy to follow process, kept me updated with the progress of the build from start to finish and sorted out any small issues promptly without any hassle.
Build quality is great and handover went extremely smoothly.
Super happy with how it turned out!
Highly recommend!

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Jake, we hope you are enjoying your brand new home by Metro!

Incredible build!

We recently built 3 x town houses with Metro. We have absolutely zero complaints. From correspondence and selections, through to the build and hand over, everything was an easy and smooth process. Anything that we did feel wasn’t quite right had already been pointed out by our site supervisor and was already being tended to! Would 100% recommend and we will be building through them again.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Carly, thank you for your review!

Sarah Kos
Sarah KosSouthern and Hills, SA

Highly Recommend. Thanks Metro

Excellent customer service, our home was completed ahead of schedule, highly recommend.

During the early stages, we found that Elle got back to us with pricing very quickly whereas two other builders we waited a long time to get plans and pricing. Also she was able to get us a fixed price when we signed our contract.

I forgot the lady’s name who helped us with the selections process, but it was easy to do, and whenever we needed to change someonethig changed she got it updated for us.

Initially our build took a little bit of time to commence, but that was due to the finance taking a while to be approved and then council took time to approve our home. Once the approvals came in, the build seemed to go smoothly and ahead of time.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Thanks Sarah for your testimonial, hope you and Steve are enjoying your new home.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Rachael L
Rachael LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

100% recommend!!

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Thank you Rachael for your review!

BUYER BEWARE

Metro have been impossible to work with, looking for shortcuts every step of the way. Incredibly bad customer service at every stage besides the 'sale' and a manager and crew who have continuedly shown no attention to detail. The term "as per our contract" is thrown out with any dispute and the 'customer service' team continuedly were gaslighting me when things didn't seem right. Due to the stress, we are out of pocket fixing all the things Metro refused to. Do not buy from this mob.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Scott. As you are aware we have followed up with you to discuss further.

No you have not.

Felicity C
Felicity CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic experience from start to finish!

Great to hear Felicity!

Shelly McClean
Shelly McCleanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy the process, people and product

After an unsatisfactory start with another builder metro were fantastic. They were professional, responsive and helpful. I had an independent building inspector check the progress and they had nothing but positive things to say about the build. If I was ever to build again I would not hesitate to use metro. I am really happy with everything and love my new home.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Thanks Shelly, we hope you enjoy your new home!

CarloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First home worst experience

Bad customer service! Very stressful build. House is very dirty during handover! concrete splatter are everywhere. Reported during after 3 months maintenance and was told that they wont do anything about it. 3 months maintenance has not been completed and no communication or whatsoever.
Looking for a builder? Can't recommend this one!

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Carlo. I believe this was all looked after now.

I believe thats a lie

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SA

Hi Carlo. Our team advised they contracted you to discuss further.

Read more reviews - page 2

Drew
Drewasked

People say that you really don't know a company until you have had some issues and it is how the company handles these issues and complaints that make them worthy of my business.

I can see that there are some really good reviews, regardless if they have been paid an incentive for the review or not. But then there are some really bad reviews.

My question is for the those who gave a bad review, did you receive anything for that review like those who wrote a good review did?

I also see that the Metro Rep comments on all the good reviews but they don't seem to care too much about the bad reviews. Is this how they treat their customers? What happens for those who put in a bad review? Because to me it seems like they are just left high and dry without a response.

For those who put in a bad review, have you been contacted by Metro directly to resolve your issues? And how well was it handled?

Do they actually care about their customers?

How does the company deal with complaints, do they have a proper complaints process?

Hi Drew.

We do respond to the reviews that we know are our clients. Some of these reviews say they are verified clients however we can not locate them on our system and Product Review won’t let us know more details about the poster.

We do contact those clients with concerns to discuss further. Just because we may not comment on their response doesn’t mean we havent contacted them. There over 100 online review sites in Australia and therefore we do our best to respond online but we always contact them via email or phone directly.

Also we do not pay for a review. We have discussed this with Product Review however they have gone ahead and added this to this page despite no proof. They have done the same for a lot of other companies who are in the same position as us.

Of course we care about our clients. We have a dedicated staff member who contacts to discuss further.

Hey Drew,

Dealing with Metro has been horrible for us. Every step of the way they have high horsed our concerns and responded with gas lighting remarks. When we started asking questions, every response was 'As per your contract' or 'you agreed to this'. I asked to change my email once as I wasn't getting emails, and their response was 'As per your signed contract...'.

When I wrote a bad review on ProductReviews, my wife, not me even though I'm the primary contact for all communications with Metro, signed the review with my name, she received an email asking for her to remove it - I wasn't even CCd in the email. How bad is that. Not even contacting the person who wrote the review and trying to start something.

Once the contract was signed with us, we were told things weren't included we were verbally told were and when we complained we were accused of just 'Trying to get free stuff'. I haven't received anything for my review or my comments. In fact we have been living in our home for over 8 months and Metro still have not fixed the issues they said they would at handover.

Frankly once they have your money, you're on your own. They don't seem to want anything to do with you once you've got the keys. Since my post build experience, only one staff member has helped me, and she quit. A bad review is the only way to get their attention and they still do nothing but cover the turd with sprinkles with comments like above.

Ninja
Ninja

Hi Drew, funny you say that, I just received a response from metro, to my bad review which I did over 4 months ago. It's a very cold response, but at least they acknowledged my issues weren't made up, everything that is listed in my review happened. It must have been your question that triggered them to respond to the negative reviews, and it makes the company look worse for not responding sooner. Previous to this, we did not hear from them regarding our review and was not contacted by them to resolve the issue of our noisy airconditioner.
We didn't get any incentives for posting my review and we also didn't get any compensation for all the time I took off from work to be present when all the trades attended. Some times the trades didn't even show up when they said they would be there to fix the issues. We didn't even get an apology from them, not once.

If I was you, would look at another builder and steer clear of this one. Absolute shocker of a company. They do not know how to show respect or empathy towards their customers.

Get an answer from our members and Metro Homes SA representatives