Metro Homes SA

See the Best Custom Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Metro Homes SA

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Amee Y.
Amee Y.Southern and Hills, SA

Metro Homes really did help with my next chapter...

From signing the contract to the 1st maintenance inspection. Metro Homes have been great!
The build was well managed. Staff are always approachable. The workmanship is good and the quality of my property is high. If I have any questions or concerns the office and/or site/maintenance manager would address in a timely manner. The maintenance process is good so far. Overall I love my new home.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Thank you Amee for your review!

My build with Metro is a Great experience

Thank you Metro Homes! Our experience with Metro was terrific, the build was well managed from the start to the end. Customer service from Metro is on point as they clearly care about their customers. The quality of Metro Homes houses is very good and we would definitely recommend you to build with Metro Homes. The building price was very clear and we were happy with it.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Hi Mainesh, thanks for your review!

Christina
Christina

Need your view on the quality of build

I am not happy with the quality of build at the alfresco, the garage, and the eaves joins I was told that is how they are supposed to look like before painting. I am greatly with their standard of quality. I invite your views and advice on this.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePost-Construction
Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Hi Christina. As discussed with you, your home is still under construction and the eaves will be painted when it’s at that stage in the build process.

Best Builder in Adelaide

We are so happy that we found the best builder in Adelaide. The quality of my build was outstanding. We had the best experience dealing with Metro Homes SA team from start to completion of the project. They kept me informed all the way and they took pride in the quality of workman ship. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Metro Homes SA

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Thanks Gurpreet for your review!

Find out how Metro Homes SA compares to other Custom Home Builders

Happy with our decision, will definitely recommend

We are happy with the quality of our home and it was built in the timeframe provided. Metro’s friendly staff supported us throughout the built and even after. We will definitely build again with Metro.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePost-Construction
Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Thanks Manjinder for your review!

navdeep k.
navdeep k.South Australia

Disgusting experience of building with Metro Homes

• +4Thumbnail
Sophie Dahlenburg
Sophie DahlenburgAdelaide

100% would recommend Metro Homes

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Thank you Sophie for the great review!

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Harley and Chelsea
Harley and ChelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Was a great experience building with them and our site supervisor was very helpful and professional about everything we needed or questions we asked. Always on time and always wanted to help us anyway he could . Would definitely build again with metro homes and will be recommending for people wanting to build to go with metro homes

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Hi Harley and Chelsea, thanks for your review! Enjoy your new home!

Good service and would recommend Metro Homes

Well done Metro homes. We are enjoying our new home and was built to our expectation. We were a bit anxious since it was our first home, but the staff was so friendly and they supported us throughout. Metro homes made the building an exciting journey. The site manager was excellent.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Hi Robert and Modester, thank you for your kind review.

Brooke
BrookeSouthern and Hills, SA

Would recommend metro

From my very first meeting with my sales rep to my handover day with my sight supervisor and everyone in between in the office, building with Metro Homes was great. They kept in regular contact with me on the progress aswell as any delays and were always happy to answer any questions or concerns I had along the way.
As a first home owner and building during a pandemic, I thought it would be a nightmare but it was the opposite. I went into all my selections knowing what I wanted having visited the businesses prior which made the process alot quicker and easier saving me alot of time in the long run.
I am really happy with my build and the end result is of a high standard. I would definitely recommend metro homes to anyone looking to build.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Hi Brooke, thank you for your review

Stephanie
StephanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Enjoyed my time with Metro Homes!

The building process with Metro Homes was smooth and easy. The staff are friendly and helpful and i always felt supported. Mick (my Site Supervisor) was amazing and i couldn't recommend him enough. Being a first home builder i leaned on Mick for advise and recommendations and he was happy to contribute his thoughts and help me along! I would advice to pay attention in the designing stage the most when building as its easy to miss things. Checking every stage is a must as mistakes do happen with trades but Metro were always happy to fix any issues that occurred. Thanks

• Timeliness
Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Thank you for your review Steph!

Rainer G.
Rainer G.Southern and Hills, SA

Good Quality Build & Service

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Hi Rainer, thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your new home.

First Home built by Metro

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Thanks for the review Ryan! Enjoy your new home.

Kym
KymMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great team at Metro that give you all the support to build your dream home!

The whole team at Metro provided great support and service from Day 1! They provided us with our dream home and we are so appreciative that they were always available when we needed them. Building a new home has stresses but we can honestly recommend the Metro Home team to everyone as they relieve the stress and take meticulous care in giving you everything you ask for in a timely manner.

EAP
EAPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent value for money and great service

We've built 2 investment properties with Metro and we're were extremely happy with the Sales service we received from Liselle, our build supervisor Matthew, and the overall finished product. All staff involved are helpful and eager to help in any way possible.

All builds will encounter issues, however I've been extremely happy with how they've resolved each of the problems. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or build with Metro again.

Dimitri P.Metro Homes SASend a private message

Thank you for your review Ernie!