2Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0)
Part of Miele Complete C3 PowerLine  4.4 (605)

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPNs:09983750 and 35905788
4.5

66 reviews · Statistics

89% · 597 · 11%

Product is used
  • Daily (1)
  • Weekly (7)
  • Monthly (1)
Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (8)
Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (10)
Noise Level
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine › Comfort TotalCare (SGME0)66 reviews
Berre B.
Berre B.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts
MAX
MAXQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Lisa
LisaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Extremely disappointed

Extremely disappointing. After owning a Miele vacuum for nearly 14 years I decided again to purchase this highly rated brand. Unfortunately in under 2 years this new machine has now completely stopped working. It gradually started working less effectively, less suction and having to remove fluff and hair stuck in the head multiple times while using. Then the bags stated not staying in position? and it the compartment filed up with what I had vacuumed and then a horrible burning smell and then a loud Pop sound. Something major has gone wrong. I have been told that this sounds like a burnt out motor and will be too expensive to fix! I bought Miele because I thought it would last, might as well have bought a budget vacuum from Kmart. Show details
Miele
Miele   DM
Sue Taylor
Sue Taylor5 posts

Product failure after only 3 years

I'm a domestic cleaner and a fan of Miele products, so when my boss needed to buy a new vacuum I persuaded her to invest in this top of the range one. Her purchase of this vacuum over other models and brands was based entirely on my glowing recommendation.

Now, just 3 years from the purchase, the vacuum stopped working and was found to need a replacement main power board (and exhaust filter). The repairer advised it was a product fault, with no obvious known cause that they could attribute it to. Cost to repair is nearly $400. My boss said no, she will buy Dyson instead.

I'm disappointed, annoyed, and embarrassed for my recommendation. Show details

Scruffy
ScruffyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great When it Worked

We decide to go with Meile after many many months researching vacs and found them to be the best brand.
We went with the c3 comfort with all the attachments.
Used it on tiles and low profile rug and low profile carpet
Was a great machine until after 4 years of use the motor decided to pack it in, loud noises and smelling of electrical burn.
To replace the motor will cost 300+, we paid $700 for a machine we expected to last 8 years, to the point we didn't get the extended warranty as Meile was supposed to be a life commitment.

Oh how wrong we were Show details

Miele
Miele   DM
BepeJ
BepeJNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Second Miele owned

This is my second Miele. After my first one bit the dust, I had to use a loaned Dyson for a few weeks - shocking compared to the Miele. I used to own Dyson before Miele and will never go back. They feel like they are just picking fluff off the surface, where as Miele really feels like its getting deep into the carpet. Love ease of use, variable power and the onboard tools are great extremely convenient. My only criticism in the plastic used for the bumper and the heads. It seems to mark my white skirting boards, where the Dyson doesn't. I have to use protective tape on them. Apart from that I love it. If Miele used a non marking rubber I would give it 5. Show details
Galca
GalcaNSWSydney, NSW9 posts

Best Vacuum

Having ducted vacuuming we were quite picky on what vacuum to purchase. After reading several reveiws we opted to go with the Miele. We were not disappointed. Absolutely love this unit. Easy to manoeuvre, very powerful and great to use on stairs. Highly recommend! Show details
Shikkra
Shikkra19 posts
  Comfort TotalCare

Where have you been all my life

Somehow I'd never heard about Miele and their amazing vacuum cleaners. When a colleague recommended them, I went to the store to see an ugly machine that seemed dated and not very impressive at all. Well.. was I wrong. This thing really truly sucks.. I mean it literally lifts the carpet up and thats not even on the max setting. On my hardwood floors I have to use the lowest setting because otherwise its just too strong. I'm not kidding when I say I now vacuum my house in HALF the time. This thing is so good, you only need to go over an area once and it somehow even stays cleaner for longer. Worth every last penny I spent on it, and the HEPA filter is really nice to have as well. I'm confident to say Miele would leave the Dysons for dust.. Show details ·  1
Bijay
BijayAustralian Capital Territory4 posts

Best I have used

I just fell in love with the C3 Comfort TotalCare from Miele after my first use. I wasn’t sure which Miele model to go for but then decided to go for this one after reading some positive reviews online and I must admit, I am not disappointed. I love how it’s got different modes based on the surfaces you intend on using it on. The suction force (or whatever it is called) can be controlled by mode selection and it is another feature that impressed me. I also love how the handle has got a power button and a pair of mode selection buttons, which means no need to bend or use your foot to do all of that.

Quite happy with the product and I hope it doesn’t trouble me in the future. Show details ·  1

GG1
GG15 posts
Sue
SueVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts
Kayla tratt
Kayla tratt4 posts

Love my miele!

Great vacuum cleaner with lots of head attachment options. Tiles, to carpet to getting the dog hear out of the carpet in the car there is an attachment for them all. It easily rolls behind you as you clean and its light weight when needing to hold to get in the high places

ktmaree
ktmareeAU33 posts

Love it!

I Love this Miele vacuum cleaner, it is well worth the money & a great investment. I Particularly like the buttons on the handle which can turn the machine on & off, or adjust the suction, without bending over. This vacuum cleaner has amazing suction, worked better than my last Dyson. I thought the bags might be a problem, but they last a while & are easy to replace.

Sir A
Sir ASydney19 posts
  Comfort TotalCare

We use it often. Miele is German made and a workhorse vacuum

We have a Miele which is small and compact. Used often. Never had an issue. Suction has kept strong. Moves easily, light if needed to carry. Good size and easy to store away. Comes with various attachments. I would rate it 98% as the only issue we have is the cost to replace the hepa filter is not cheap but worth it for your health. AAA+++

Clementsons
ClementsonsPerth WA19 posts
  Verified Comfort TotalCare

Couldnt ask for a better vaccum

I really love this vacuum cleaner. Its light, easy to maneuver, love the HEPA filter, and that the bags mean we don't have to see or breathe in the dirt when emptied. We have had it for over a year and have only replaced the bag twice (they last a long time). It cleans beautifully, and has lots of attachments for every nook and cranny.

Great buy.