Listing monitored by Milan Direct

• Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Sam
SamAU

Great Product - Deluxe Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair With Headrest

Great product (Deluxe Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair With Headrest), good quality. Been using this for 2+ years now. No issues so far. Shipping was prompt. Price was also good later then.

Niksreno
NiksrenoSydney, NSW

EAMES REPLICA DINING CHAIRS all collapsed within months!

Bought these chairs online. Original seller no longer contactable. I have emailed Milan Direct to see if I can get some help. The "L" support bracket on these chairs bent when people sat on the chairs and all are severely lopsided. Everyone who sat on these chairs was well under the weight limit. Its very uncomfortable to sit on these at such an angle, especially if you have a bad back. I'm waiting to hear if I can get some replacement brackets to fix these chairs. Id prefer a refund, but I have left it too long since buying them and don't have a receipt , so I guessthats not an option :(

Carly
CarlyMelbourne

Great product and even better service

After making a purchase for an outdoor setting and play kitchen for my little boy I was extremely happy with both the quality and the customer service. The kitchen arrived 3 days after placing the order and my son couldn't be happier. I am still waiting on the outdoor setting as this was being made to order so will follow up with another review once received. Personally I would absolutely recommend Milan Direct :)

WilsonR
WilsonRSydney, NSW

Eames Reproduction Black - Design problem.

Kellie A
Kellie ABrisbane

BUYER BEWARE!

Luckily I purchased through eBay and was covered by them. Goods arrived damaged and missing parts from Milan. I requested a refund. The staff gave me the run around for months and were very rude and unhelpful. eBay were fantastic in helping with the refund. Buyer beware and steer clear of Milan Direct.

Milan Direct R.Milan Direct

Very happy with our purchase, lovely chair.

This is our second purchase now of Milan Direct products, and the furniture is wonderful quality and we couldn't be happier. We purchased the Miles Arm chair and ottoman (dark grey), a really beautiful lounge chair. Delivery was prompt if not a tad too expensive. But overall good value & would recommend.

Milan Direct R.Milan Direct

Thanks for your feedback, Emma. We appreciate your loyalty and happy to hear you love our products. Best regards,

Table with missing parts

I bought a dining table which looked fine but the screws provided were longer than the thickness of it. If I had used them there would have been holes in the top of my new table. It's like they provided generic screws and didn't look at the furniture piece. The item inspection sticker even had 'short' written on it like something was missing. I had to go buy myself screws and washers to put it together after they failed to provide any replacement.

Milan Direct R.Milan Direct

Good service and product as described

After I placed my on-line order with Temple & Webster for the LA Executive office chair I came across all these negative reviews regarding Milan Direct. So to say I was a tad worried would be the understatement of the century.
However, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received the chair and the ease of assembly. Hey it's an office chair - click the wheels on and place the top half onto the bottom half. Simples. I will review the longevity of this particular chair in due course but overall, very happy with my purchase.

Hi Nickel,

Thank you for your great feedback and we're most thrilled to read that you had a pleasant and 'simples' shopping experience with Temple & Webster. -Ane

Amy N
Amy NAdelaide

Happy customer - thank you

Came across Milan Direct furniture on the Temple & Webster store, and overall had a happy shopping experience.
We ordered a Scandi desk + mesh chair, which arrived a few days after our order. received friendly service when I called up Temple & Webster for advice before our purchase too. Will shop again - thanks :)

Don't carry spare parts

Dear Ane,
The original order number was 200094742. The emails that dealt with the first time the button fell off were in early February. The individual at Milan Direct we communicated with was Briony.

Milan Direct R.Milan Direct

Thanks Nick. I have passed your order details to one of our support team members and someone will be in touch to discuss your order. -Ane

Hannah
HannahByron bay

Faulty chairs

AJ.Sydney

Worst service I have ever experienced!

Ainsley
AinsleyMelbourne

Products are bad quality and impossible to put together :(

OMG I am having the same experience with 3 items purchased. Ive tried to assemble one that doesnt actually align, and the other two products can stay in the box........ I purchased via temple and webster.

I give zero stars

Faulty furniture and terrible customer service. Not worth the money or effort.
Buyers BEWARE.
Do not buy from this store.

Hi Kate,

We're sorry to hear your concerns. We are here to help and if you require further assistance, please kindly private message me your order number for review. -Ane

Clare CMelbourne

Still waiting for a response about the delivery of damaged goods

I ordered a corner stand in mid November. It was delivered damaged six weeks later. I have emailed Milan Direct and sent photos and have received only an automated response to the first email.
Milan boast a 30 day guarantee money back but I am still waiting for contact from a Customer Service Officer a fortnight after. This is poor service. I have decided to write a review to see if that will prompt a response because my emails to date have been ineffective.Order no - #200188683.
Clare Carberry

Clare C

Milan have now responded and are supplying a replacement which is v good. Hopefully, it will arrive in reasonable time and in good order.

Milan Direct R.Milan Direct

Thanks for your updated feedback, Clare. Do let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. -Ane

Tali
Taliasked

How do you get the wheels on the aneoabka office chair? Am I missing something? Stuck on step 1!!

Hi Tali,

Please kindly contact our customer support team with your order number so that we can best assist your query. www.templeandwebster.com.au/contact

Kind regards,,

John Fomiatti
John Fomiattiasked

Has there been any problems with faulty leather?

AJ.

I did not receive my order and have not received a refund either.

Others I have since communicated with have had problems with putting the product together and poor quality overall.

Clare C

I have been asked to respond to this question. I did not purchase a leather product from Milan Direct so I can not comment. However, I can comment further on the extremely poor process I have gone through with Milan Direct where they promised to deliver a replacement for the damaged goods and never did so. Worse they made me commit to being at home to receive the promised goods on an agreed date and then did not turn up.
Since then I have been informed that Milan Direct is closing down and that now they cannot replace the item. They have promised to refund me the money and I am awaiting the receipt of that money. They tell me that they are re-opening under another name: Temple and Webster. I'd be very cautious dealing with this new iteration of Milan Direct.

Hi John,

Milan Direct has closed their online store to the public and are currently supplying stock exclusively to Temple & Webster. http://www.templeandwebster.com.au/

Temple & Webster have been operating as the #1 online homeware store for several years, offering an extensive collection of beautiful solutions.

If you have an existing order query, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly support team via www.templeandwebster.com.au/contact with your order number and a detailed description of your query.

If you have a general product query, please contact us via the same link and include the product name and SKU # with a detailed query so that we can best assist you.

Kind regards,

Trafft
Trafftasked

My order didn't come with instructions!!!! Very disappointing.
Can you pls send me assembly instructions to thr Milan direct grace office desk (white and gold) as a matter of urgency?!
[email removed]

Milan Direct R.Milan Direct

Hi Trafft, we're sorry to hear your order didn't come with instructions. Please contact our customer care team at priority@milandirect.com.au and they will be able to assist further.

Kind Regards,

Maria

Get an answer from our members and Milan Direct representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous, Office and Sofas