Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (36) · No (0)

A++ customer service

We have been experiencing internet drops for so long which prompted me to replaced the modem as my previous provider was unable to resolve the issue. When I moved to Mint, I mentioned the reason of my move. I'm impressed with their customer service because after porting over to them, they proactively monitor my network connection and internet drops and reached out to me first when they noticed that the drops issue had recurred. Now our internet connection is stable and faster and everyone in our household is happier. Thank you Kelvin and team!

• Incentivised Review No
Kate Y.
Kate Y.Hobart, TAS

The best customer service ever!!!!

I have only recently connection to the NBN and these guys have been amazing!! Nothing was an issue and they went above and beyond to help me get everything ready to go. Super easy set up! Couldn't be happier.

Kelly
KellyHobart, TAS

Everything is easy!

We moved business premises and with that we moved NBN and phone lines to MINT. So uncomplicated, so friendly and easy. About to move our home connections as well. Amazing service to start and their follow up as well.

Michael S.Mint TelecomSend a private message

Internet that doesn't feel corporate

I moved to Mint recently after a disappointing experience with another large-scale provider, and I got exactly what I was looking for - a company that doesn't feel like it is run like a corporation.
Not only did I speak to a person with 15 seconds, I was able to get connected within the day, and the support person I spoke with (Kelvin) pitched their service to me at exactly the right technical-level (I like details).
Mint feels more like an ISP of the old days of the internet (in a good way) - like Netspace before they were bought out by iiNet.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast) compares to other Internet Service Providers

georgiedm74
georgiedm74Hobart, TAS

Excellent local customer service

Best internet

Connection is exactly what I hoped for! No drop out issues. Customer service is excellent. Very happy with the service I have received. I have recommended mint to family and friends!

Eugen Babics
Eugen Babics

Happy that I moved to Mint

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
James L.
James L.Hobart, TAS

Moved from Telstra to Mint and totally satisfied.

The connection is exactly as we hoped, fast, reliable, perfect. No problems at all.
The set up was easy and the staff at Mint Telecom are super friendly and helpful.
I rate them 10/10

RowenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and effective. Reliable and brilliant!!

Alex was so helpful, without him I wouldn’t have been able to connect to the NBN. He was so kind, took his time, explaining everything step by step. He needs a pay rise!

Excellent Service

I needed good internet speeds, and I got it. But what I didn't expect was the great service. Mint Telecom was recommended to me, I'd always gone with one of the big companies so was hesitant. From the first conversation I was confident that I'd made the right choice going with Mint. They touched base regularly in regards to the technicians coming out to set up our wireless nbn. My gaming son has not complained about lagging once! Well done Mint, I will be recommending you to anyone looking for great speeds and even better service.

alex.howard.ah
alex.howard.ahLaunceston, TAS

Mint telecom is mint as bro!

The Internet service is quite good, hasn't missed a beat. But the customer service is great. Customer service reps get back to you so quick and are very helpful. They're doing a great job. Do get the occasional lag spike whilst gaming but nothing serious. All round is really great.

M.S.W
M.S.W Perth, WA

Best ISP I have used. Highly recommended.

Took me a while to select a new provider when I moved, previous house did not have nbn and 4G wireless was less than ideal. Read nightmare reviews about other internet providers having slow speeds and no customer service skills, have experienced it first-hand also.
So far am more than happy. Setup was easy, staff were helpful and friendly, was nice to talk to a real person after waiting less than a minute on phone. Got notified by txt that afternoon that my new service was active and the modem turned up in only two days, already set up for me. Everything was plug and play to get started. Speed is typically faster than estimate when signing up. Best internet service I have used so far.

devriejk
devriejkHobart, TAS

Great Speed & Local Australian Based Service

We transferred from iinet due to the speed of their NBN service reducing over time and performing poorly. We changed to Mint Telecom due to positive reviews from other friends (word of mouth) and have been very happy with the change. Speed is reliable and well performing (average around 80-90mbps for 100bmbps plan) and there is local Australian based service. Very happy customer

Charles B.
Charles B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

PeCoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support from this Aussie based provider

I have been with Mint for a few years now on ADSL now NBN, and really tested their support recently when we started to experience internet dropouts. Having an Australian based call centre is a major advantage for Mint, and communication was a breeze. The problem was eventually resolved by an NBN technician, and Mint stayed the course without ever trying to "pass the buck". Keep up the good work!

Your welcome!