Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
Part of Mint Telecom  4.9 (494)

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

Verifiedminttelecom.com.au

46 reviews · Statistics

96% · 442 · 4%

Adequate Speeds Yes (42) · No (1)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mint Telecom › NBN 100/20 (Fast)46 reviews
Richard
RichardTASHobart, TAS
Oliver
Oliver

Great Customer Service!!

I think the best thing about Mint is the ease of accessing customer service. There is always a contact to talk to, whether it is through the live chat on their website or a response via email or phone, I feel like they are always at hand when I need them. Mint is the best ISP I have dealt with.

Up/Download speeds are competitive and we have had no issues thus far. Setup was a breeze.

Thanks Mint! Show reply

Dallas J.
Dallas J.TASLaunceston, TAS

Best telecom I've been with

Setup was easy thanks to Kelvin, haven't had a single issue. Very reliable service with consistent speeds. I'd recommend Mint to friends and family Show details ·  1
Craig W
Craig WVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Verified NBN 100/20

Great on boarding, very friendly, dealing with Australians

Great and easy sign up, spoke with Alex who was super helpful and friendly. He followed me up via email when I didn't provide the info needed and did what was promised. Fast activation. Couldn't ask for better. Show details ·  1
Broc
BrocNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified NBN 100/20

MINT takes the stress out of the NBN!

I've had my home and business NBN with Mint Telecom for 5+ years and they are the best internet provider hands down. Their response times are outstanding and the knowledge all of the staff possess is textbook. Mint has the best customer service out of any organisation I have dealt with. They proactively monitor your internet connection to detect for any potential NBN issues which is great. The fact I can contact them knowing that someone based in Australia will respond literally within seconds is a huge comfort and takes the stress away completely! 5 out of 5 stars from me. Show details ·  1
Trif T.
Trif T.
  NBN 100/20

The service from the customer service department has been above and beyond A++++. The Internet has been perfect.. Never has dropped out. I wish, I had found Mint Telecom earlier. You have a customer for life. Show details ·  1
Craig123
Craig123QLDNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts

Exceeds expectations

Upgraded from 50/20 FTTN to 100/20 FTTP once it became available at my premises. I was notified of the availability of the FTTP to my house and upon acceptance of the upgrade I was provided with a two week installation time. Surprisingly I had the upgrade done the next day and all worked great, I required some tech support to compete the upgrade the technician went out of his way to assist even though I did not have a Mint router.
Once up a running it has been faultless and continuously exceeds the assigned download speeds. Show details ·  1
Tony
TonyTASSouth-East, TAS4 posts

Fantastic service

Our last IP provider we were having dropouts every day and night. We gave them the flick and signed up with mint telecom. New phone system is reliable quality is unbelievable. Dropouts are a thing of the past now. Alex was the best, nothing was a problem to him. Speed test proved to be fast. A big thank you from or business to the crew at Mint Telecom. Show reply
Crocodile D
Crocodile DSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
Rob
Rob5 posts
  NBN 100/20

Read the bad reviews as I should have

Expensive service for nothing different but the disconnection had to happen after dealing with the general manager [Name Removed] who has no people skills. Show details
Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom   DM
Deyne
Deyne

A++ customer service

We have been experiencing internet drops for so long which prompted me to replaced the modem as my previous provider was unable to resolve the issue. When I moved to Mint, I mentioned the reason of my move. I'm impressed with their customer service because after porting over to them, they proactively monitor my network connection and internet drops and reached out to me first when they noticed that the drops issue had recurred. Now our internet connection is stable and faster and everyone in our household is happier. Thank you Kelvin and team! Show details ·  1
Kate Y.
Kate Y.TASHobart, TAS
  NBN 100/20

The best customer service ever!!!!

I have only recently connection to the NBN and these guys have been amazing!! Nothing was an issue and they went above and beyond to help me get everything ready to go. Super easy set up! Couldn't be happier. Show details ·  1
Kelly
KellyTASHobart, TAS

Everything is easy!

We moved business premises and with that we moved NBN and phone lines to MINT. So uncomplicated, so friendly and easy. About to move our home connections as well. Amazing service to start and their follow up as well. Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh
  NBN 100/20

Internet that doesn't feel corporate

I moved to Mint recently after a disappointing experience with another large-scale provider, and I got exactly what I was looking for - a company that doesn't feel like it is run like a corporation.
Not only did I speak to a person with 15 seconds, I was able to get connected within the day, and the support person I spoke with (Kelvin) pitched their service to me at exactly the right technical-level (I like details).
Mint feels more like an ISP of the old days of the internet (in a good way) - like Netspace before they were bought out by iiNet. Show details ·  1
georgiedm74