4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (23) · No (0)
Charles B.

Charles B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

PeCoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support from this Aussie based provider

I have been with Mint for a few years now on ADSL now NBN, and really tested their support recently when we started to experience internet dropouts. Having an Australian based call centre is a major advantage for Mint, and communication was a breeze. The problem was eventually resolved by an NBN technician, and Mint stayed the course without ever trying to "pass the buck". Keep up the good work!

Your welcome!

Nicole Wood

Nicole Wood

5 star company

We have been with Mint telecom for years now at home and in our business. Outstanding service! Would highly recommend to anyone. No issues what so ever. Thank you Mint!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Exceptional!

The service from Mint has been unlike any I have ever experienced not only from any other internet provider but from any product/services company. They are extremely polite, friendly and efficient. In a world where nothing is personal anymore, Mint provides the absolute best personalised service. Exceptional in every way!

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service stands out

Easy and friendly onboarding experience. 100/40 speeds delivered - so I am getting what it says on the tin. My internet has been down twice since I joined 2 months ago. One matter related to issues with my own equipment, the other was a network problem in my area. In both cases I got very quick assistance and speedy resolution. They are definitely keeping up their end of the bargain as an NBN retailer. Based on this experience, I have no trouble in recommending Mint.

belinda

belindaHobart, TAS

A top provider

Very professional and on time service from the first time we made contact for Mint to supply or NBN service. Very happy and totally impressed. With excellent speed and reliability. Thank you.

Davy

DavyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In an age of crap Telco customer service Mint stands head and shoulders above the rest!

Solid connection and performance from day one but the key differentiator for me has been the customer service, it's so great to have both local and responsive support here in Aus when needed and the (actual human!) 'Chat' box on the website is a great, speedy option for troubleshooting issues or asking account related questions. Highly recommended!

honestjands

honestjandssydney

Great personal service. Recommended.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Passable product, terrible customer service

Yeahhhbob
Yeahhhbob

jeremy

jeremypenrith

from the moment I ordered NBN through Mint the experience has been excellent. Its the service you always expect but never seem to get anymore. I have since recommended to loads of people and the ones who have joined are also very happy. I joined because of the reviews about service (with some sceptism) but have not been disappointed. very happy customer

Patrick B.

Patrick B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

These Guy's are super efficient and great their customer service. Can not recommend more!
If anyone needs an Internet connection, these guys are a must!
I've had issues with nbn doing servicing in the area though mint where much more professional than me

Outstanding Service

Have been a customer of MINT for over a year, and have fantastic service since our first call. Michael, Grant and Kelvin all go above and beyond and have made our NBN an excellent reliable service along with being the best "over the phone" troubleshooters I have ever dealt with. (This is after having patchy internet service with Telstra for years, and we run 2 businesses from home so it is essential).
They even help with technical advice/opinions if they are not making money out of it!
Cannot say enough about this excellent (Australian) company. Very happy, thanks!

Dave F.

Dave F.Hobart, TAS

Mint service!

Grant and Kelvin were on the case from my first email. Less than 24 hours later, I was connected to Mint with a better bundle stronger connectivity. No disruption to my service which was great as I was working from home during the COVID-19 iso. Also, how good is it to support local during these difficult times. Well done guys! Cheers

Jamie

JamieHobart, TAS

What Internode used to be like!

Reliable FTTP connection, easy setup (within 4 hours), great staff and easy to pay options. Much cheaper than going with Telstra, but with all the added benefits of a reliable service. Couldn't recommend them higher, especially if your Tasmanian.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent service for NBN FTTC from an amazing ISP

First Class Service

We have been with Mint since February. I was impressed with the number of very positive reviews and I am very pleased that I chose them as our NBN provider.
The customer service is unbelievably good - friendly and helpful. A total contrast with our previous large internet provider. I highly recommend Mint Telecom.

BetaBlocker

BetaBlockerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great NBN Provider

The transition to these guys from Telstra was painless. Everything went as well as it could. The guys in the services centre are easy to get hold of and are genuine Australians, in Tazzie I think. Price seems competitive and promised speeds have been met. Got recommended by another user and saved $50.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Excellent, friendly and efficient service

Connection has been perfect so far and the best thing about them is the quick, friendly Australian based service. Quick installation and no long waiting time on hold, and I love being able to chat for assistance on Facebook messenger as well. Best provider I’ve had!

Matt R

Matt RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best internet service provider I’ve ever come across.

In the 1 instance I’ve had when the internet dropped out, Mint sorted for me immediately. Great service and very easy to speak to on the phone, it’s never taken me longer than 2 minutes to be speaking to a real person on the other end of the phone.

Clearly they are all very experienced as they know how to sort any issues quickly and efficiently.

Would 100% recommend to anyone.

Eljay47

Eljay47Hobart, TAS

What a pleasant surprise

After doing battle with foreign staff whom I could not understand and seemed not to listen or undertake any remedial action it was a breath of fresh air to ring up Mint Telecom to open a new connection after over 11 years with my previous provider (see comment iiNet)
My connection was fixed immediately and I was supported all the way, what a team all out of the top drawer.
Undoubtedly the best ISP I have dealt with with blisteringly fast speeds.
Can only suggest that you get on board the Mint expeess.