Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (94) · No (1)

Kristine M
Kristine MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tip Top

We used Mint in Adelaide and then when I moved to Melbourne, I chose them again. Excellent and reliable service. Customer care and support was amazing in helping me set up the connection speedily and they were extremely patient. Have had no problems since installation. And their follow-up is regular.

Kyla M.
Kyla M.South East Queensland, QLD

Mint customer service always exceed expectations!

Mint customer service is so amazing that they called me about our intermittent connection (rusty copper cable) before I had a chance to call them. They always exceed my expectations.

Darren
DarrenHobart, TAS

hands down the best ISP out there

Michael S.Mint TelecomSend a private message

Seamless smooth to deal with

Had bad experience with reception then Mint came along and everything has been great .Would recommend to anybody looking to upgrade to faster service. MINT are very helpful with set as well..

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Franky65
Franky65

NBN internet connection

Switched to Mint Telecom after having enormous difficulties and zero service with our previous provider.
The transition was smooth, and the service has been outstanding with follow up emails to ensure we are satisfied and immediate responses with any concerns via messenger.
Thank you Mint.

Nipsirch
NipsirchHobart, TAS

Splendid service and a great product.

Chose MINT because of their reviews and they are based locally to me - I have been delighted with my decision. Had Mint for about a month now and the connection is super reliable for us (two users, usual email stuff, web surfing and stream films/TV and live sport). The great service started before we were customers: I wasn't sure which router to get and was really grateful for their advice. Then - bearing in mind I am from Generation Dinosaur - I had difficulty setting up the system. I spoke to Josh who was amazingly patient and guided me through the process (thanks Josh!). I am totally confident that anybody choosing MINT will be equally pleased with their decision.

C Huynh
C HuynhSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service and technical support!!!

I upgraded the firmware of my modem, there was a glitch and resulted in unstable and slow connection. I emailed Mint for support and resolved the problem late night and early next morning. The customer support is professional and knowledgeable.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Matt H.
Matt H.Hobart, TAS

Never found better

Mint have never let me down.
From simple enquiries to complicated requests they always treat you like a valued customer without seeming like they 'have' to.
I recommend Mint Telecom to all family and friends without hesitation.

Alessandro
AlessandroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company to sign up with

I've had Mint for about a week, so review is mostly about the company than the connection itself (which has been stable and working fine, by the way).
Company though has been super helpful in setting up everything - an easy operation, recommending me to switch Modem as, apparently, mine was a bit outdated - they've checked in with me after a couple of days and gave tips as on how to improve the connection throughout the house.
So a great experience overall!

Hi Alessandro,
Great experience is what we aim for! So awesome to get that feedback from you and really appreciate you making the time to let us know.
Cheers
Michael

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

I’ve been with Mint for about a month now and I’ve been so happy with everything. It was really easy to get my service set up, and the support staff were so helpful and responsive with all my questions during set up. The plan I selected is working well for me, with no dropouts or any issues at all. I’m confident that if I ever encounter an issue it will be resolved as quickly as possible. The staff are genuinely outstanding.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service and promptly attending to any issues that may arise. First connection was very simple and well explained by the customer service team. I definitely recommend connecting with Mint Telecom!

Ron
Ron

Connection is extremely reliable, it's rock solid for multi-attendee zoom. Plus they are nice people to deal with. It was a super-quick switch over from Telstra! They do it all.

Vincent S.
Vincent S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service sets a bench mark no other telco's could ever meet.

Mint Telecoms support over the last 12 months has been exceptional, my service has been deteriorating measurably over the last two months. Mint Telecom has monitored the issues, supplied technical help and advice and have been very proactive with raising jobs with NBN when there was no improvement. They have shown that they not only take there customers seriously, but actually care about the quality of service they provide. Which has resulted in the benchmark that the other Telco's have no chance of matching.

Karl
KarlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mint fixed my poor audio quality and no drop outs now. Thanks

Mint fixed my poor audio quality and no drop outs now. im happy with the service i recieve. Much better than the other service from the last company Thanks mint!

joe
joeSydney, NSW

Brilliant company run by humans