Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
Part of Mint Telecom  4.9 (494)

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

Verifiedminttelecom.com.au
4.9

123 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1212 · 2%

Adequate Speeds Yes (111) · No (1)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mint Telecom › NBN 50/20 (Standard)123 reviews
Amelia C.
Amelia C.NSWSydney, NSW16 posts

Customer service is Australian

Internet/NBN outages can be extremely frustrating when speaking to overseas customer service due to the language barrier. Yet all Mint customer service staff are from Hobart. Why wouldn't you support a competent company based in Tasmania ?! Show details ·  1
Uncle Mattie
Uncle MattieTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS
  NBN 50/20

Best internet service provider in Tasmania

Admittedly it's not a very high bar, but Mint Telecom have consistently provided service above and beyond any other provider I've ever used (and that includes all three major national players). Moving house? No problem. Intermittent outages? They get an NBN technician to my door within a week to fix it, with none of those interminable fault-finding scripts you get with other providers (you know the ones I'm talking about). They're competitively priced, they're local to Tasmania, they understand the peculiarities of our wonderful island state, and like a well trained butler, they just get things done without any fuss or bother. Show details ·  1
Kim F.
Kim F.TASHobart, TAS2 posts

Email, Notes, Roster

Thank you mint, just fantastic to suit all our needs and does the job without a doubt! Connect great, the service has been nothing short of fantastic and they (mint) look after you like family.
After our move I received a text from Kelvin, to see if all was well, or if we needed their assistance. Show details ·  1
Kath
Kath

Great All Round Service

Excellent product and fantastic customer service! Glad we made the change to Mint.
Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Erinn
ErinnWAPerth, WA
  NBN 50/20

Switched over to Mint from our last provider and it’s been heaps faster and more reliable. Customer service is also 10/10 :) Show reply
Sammy H
Sammy HVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC16 posts

Amazing Service

Very fast and reliable. i will choose them again Thanks a lot Show reply
Damian
DamianTASHobart, TAS4 posts

Fantastic Company

I switched over our home internet with them and found them absolutely brilliant to deal with. I highly recommend them as everything went smooth from sales right through to tech support. Show details ·  1
Artemis
ArtemisTASHobart, TAS4 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20
Metchie
Metchie2 posts
  NBN 50/20

Very Good broadband plans. Customer service excellent and so nice that it is not corporate. Show reply
Peterchris R.
Peterchris R.QLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good old Aussie service

The best customer service and speed I have ever had no issues. Show details ·  1
Jason Lennard
Jason LennardAU6 posts

Great local company

Fantastic product delivery, fantastic service. When you ring you’re talking to a local that knows what they’re talking about. You aren’t put on hold. They know how to fix any issues. Couldn’t rate more highly. Show details ·  1
mail.kateherbert
mail.kateherbertTASHobart, TAS4 posts

So easy to get started

It was very easy and simple to start up our home NBN. Mint are responsive to questions and speeds are as expected/what we need. Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS10 posts

Mint is #1

Been with mint for about 5 years now. They're absolutely great, highly recommended, which I only recommend Mint now to anyone who needs to change providers.
Customer service is great. If ever I've had a problem, (always minor) the Mint team are quick to help, and being in Hobart is even better. The connection is fast and reliable, no problems at all streaming on two TV's at once. Once again highly recommended, cheers. Show details ·  1
David Perth
David PerthWAPerth, WA14 posts

A GREAT ISP

I’ve used Mint for two years, having moved to the country. Last week we moved again. The Mint team respond to emails, have local telephone support and are incredibly helpful. I couldn’t recommend them enough. Show details ·  1
ilan
ilanTASSouth-East, TAS

good business practice !

Mint Telecom is a local business, run by local staff, prompt action and support. Had my internet with Mint for 3 years. Recreantly i extended to additional Wifi network with them. Highly recommend Show details ·  1

Toby
Toby · NBN 50/20 (Standard)

When I check the availability of my connection with Telstra at my address below, the Telstra website says that I cannot connect.
I assume you use Telstra for your line, can I still use your service?
Address:[Content Removed]

Mint Telecom   DM

Hi Toby, We use NBN, not Telstra.
Give us a call on 1300586468 or email us at care@minttelecom.net.au and we can review for you.
Cheers
Michael

Tez
Tez · NBN 50/20 (Standard)

do mint have email addresses?

Thanks Michael.

DesignKink
DesignKink

Hi Tez, I can get you a permanent custom email address, through my web hosting business, use our contact form and I'll tell you more.

midge
midge · NBN 50/20 (Standard)

if i were to sign up with mint on nbn Q1 can you get foxtel,fetch or netflix Q2 can you get a phone line Q3 can you use a telstra adsl 2+ as your nbn modem

midge

thanks for the quick response,how long does it take to get up and running,i move into a new apartment in two weeks and it has nbn.

Mint Telecom   DM

If it's already installed then we can activate same day. Best to contact us well in advance though as we can get it all ready and schedule to activate whenever required.
Cheers Michael