Mitsubishi MR-CX370

5 questions from our users

kyteflyerasked

MR-CX370

Does the depth measurement include the door or no? Want to buy but am space challenged.

Hi, I don't think so. It would specify with door open.
good luck I love that fridge!

Annette
Annette

It measures about 600 deep including the door. You can actually fit a fair bit in it. We have 3 adults in the house with no problems. The seperate fruit and veg compartment saves loads of room in the fridge coz you can use the draws in there for other food. ATM I have a 3 litre bottle in there; 2 x 1 litre, on top of regular stuff and they fit fine. We did need an extra little freezer though so keep that in mind. I have no complaints about this fridge, as long as you know it is small. It suits us perfectly.

kyteflyer

Thanks for your responses, ladies. It is a brilliant design, what a pity more companies dont do it. Is the freezer a drawer? Never occurred to me to ask til now. My current fridge is >600mm deep so this should fit easily.

Susan S

Susan Sasked

MR-CX370

Does it come in a left hinge version?

Janet C

Not sure Susan. I bought a right hinge model. The fridge specs information may have this detail.

Fritzasked

MR-CX370

Is the top door reversible for the CX402?

Janet C

Can't answer this - but the manufacturer should be able to . I bought a right-side opening fridge model.

Thanks Janet. : )

Fritzasked

MR-CX370

Is the top door reversible?

Trish