This is a perfect product

Omg it is the best air conditioner and I am completely satisfied with it it works so well and cools the house easily it is so cold in the hottest days

Purchased in February 2017.

Don't know why we didn't do this years ago!!!

We have had this air conditioner for six months and have had it working on hot and cold... beautifully works and so quiet... so cheap to run... Had it going two weeks and 24/7...

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Whole House

Recommended for everyone.

This is the best choice in air conditioning, quiet and yet powerful plus energy efficient. I am one hundred percent happy with the unit and I would definitely recommend Mitsubishi Electric to everyone who needs a new or replacement air conditioner.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,098.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Quiet and Efficient

Very fast cool down and then maintains a large room when idling at lowest fan speed. It is exceptionally quiet and when idling to maintain comfort the external unit is hard to hear and the internal fan does not intrude.
Various options for running. The ISave function allows your preset setting, such as a maintenance setting, to be reached with a press of one button. Very easy to use.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,850.00.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Good but makes the air dry

The pros for this air conditioner is that it is quite and works really well in cooling the house down.
The cons it takes a full bucket of water out of the atmosphere each day leaving the air dry. I have had to buy a humidifier to balance things up!
One other small point you have to keep pressing the fan button on the remote up to be able to turn the fan down to a lower speed.

Great split system!

We have loved using this split system during the scorching summer days/nights. We don't have any other form of air-conditioning and we find that the air conditioning cools down most of our home. Unlike other split systems we've had, the noise is bearable and not too loud. Would highly recommend this product!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love It !!!

Works really great, what a relief in the hot humid weather, we also have an evaporative cooler which struggles on the humid days, this gets as cold or hot as you like. Haven't had a chance to use it for heating yet but if it works as well as the cooling it will be awesome. It is very quiet to run and very easy to operate. Would recommend this split system with confidence.

Rubbish

Indoor Fan fault occurred after one month, renders the unit useless. The only way we can get the indoor fan to work is to push it with a stick. Waste of money, oh well let's fill all the paperwork out and wait...... Should have got a cheap one at least it would have worked.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Fantastic Unit Great Price

Purchased the Mitsubishi units after much research both online and at stores. 5 year factory warranty and $300 Air Con Bonus promotion. Both the indoor and outdoor units are remarkably quiet. So quiet you have to really look at the units to see them operating. Cools a large area and keeps the temperature very constant. My wife really feels the hot weather and she is thrilled with how well the Mitsubishi operates.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great design, looks good, is quiet and works very well

I did a lot of research before going with this make and model and cannot be more pleased with the unit and how well it works. It's easy to operate and the remote has some useful features including a weekly timer. It also has a swing operation which is excellent to move the air all around the room. Really good value for money as well.

Solid product

Was asked to install this unit at home because the central Evap unit takes forever to cool the house down. I was a little hesitate initially because it isn't cheap to buy the unit (and install) but man this is easily the best investment I have at home for year 2018. It runs well and so quiet that sometimes I even forget that I have it turned on.
If anyone ask me to describe this product in two words, I will say "solid product".

Date PurchasedJun 2018

For the bedroom

Very Quiet and keeps the temp at exactly what you set it at verified by a commercial thermometer i have in the bedroom. I have another brand in the lounge room but i purchased this for the bedroom because it is so quiet. I am yet to try it in extreme heat.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Quiet and functional

Initially chose this product as it was the same as we had in the rental before purchasing and was on offer in Harvey Norman. Have had no issues at all with the system. Cools well and is used in the bedrooms so is also quiet. We added more machines to further bedrooms and chose the same system we were so happy.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Mitsubishi MSZ-GL Series

I think any kind of electrical appliances need to protect, this can increase the service life of electrical appliances, better long-term use of
performance in all aspects I am very satisfied with the function is complete
air conditioning in extreme weather work is not very good, because some chassis outside will receive the impact of the weather
I personally like air conditioning, It makes me sleep well in summer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great Airconditioner

We are very happy with our Mitsubishi split system air conditioners. We have purchased a multi head system with 5 units and two compressors for all the heating and cooling needs of our new home. The units are all whisper quiet and very efficient with low power consumption. I especially like the optional wifi controllers that allow operation of the units from a smart phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

So far so good ..

We just love our machine it is very quiet very effective and so easy to use, used it for clod weather and hot days never any trouble, looks good would not even know it was running its so quiet, hand controls are very simple to operate,can run it on slow running and still very effective..

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Toasty warm this winter

We recently had a Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioner installed in anticipation of another unbearably hot summer in Brisbane. Bonus, we have been able to keep the chill away with the heat cycle during our coldest winter in 4 years. So happy we installed the recommended brand of Mitsubishi as it is so quiet and heats up the large space in no time at all. It took the technicians no time at all to install and the unit does not look out of place at all. Remote has been wall mounted (can't lose it) and basic settings are easy to use. Can't wait to try it out on the cold cycle in summer as our house is very uncomfortable in the hotter months.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

So Glad I got a Mitsubishi

I am so happy with my Mitsubishi. I got 2 for my home after using them at my workplace. I couldn't be happier. It is everything I hoped for, efficient, quiet and unobtrusive. It is so quiet. The air flow is gentle. It seems to fill every nook and cranny effortlessly with no cold spots.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

The best summer ever!!

Thank goodness we put these systems in before the stinker summer we just had and the ones to come... Everyone comments on how cool and quiet our house is. They don't realise the system is even on! A few family members have gone on to install the same units, Best ever!!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Can't fault it

I inherited this when I moved in recently - it is quiet with only the noise of air moving, rather than machinery, and one unit does the whole bottom floor, up the stairs and the landing upstairs (but not the bedrooms), so I am happy with the performance. The remote (wall mounted) has a lot of settings on it, but easy enough to get the basic settings you need done - I need to look at the manual to do automatic timings etc all the fancy stuff.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Has this machine have a filter ? and what is needed to clean and how?
It will have outlet filters. My model is the 7.1 but assuming they are similar you need to open the hatch at the front of the indoor unit. It lifts upwards. The filters will be visible and slide out easily. A bit hard to explain but here but it is quite simple.Stewpot has answered this as i have no idea... I will just get in the airconditioner cleaner to do it... lolWe have created a guide on how to clean your air conditioner filter, which this model has. Find the guide here: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/how-to-clean-air-conditioner-filter.html Kind regards, Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support

just had my 7.1kw fitted and it is running fine but when I went outside to check the outdoor unit the fan wasn't working is this normal as it wasn't a very warm day when it was installed and I tested it...?
I wouldn’t be worried if the unit is at the required temperature inside the house you will find it will probably stop spinning outside as it only runs when expelling the warm/cold air from the inside of the house, it will run when required which is part of the energy saving.When first started the outside unit will not run for 10 minutes or so. That is normal. It may also stop if inside the house is at the correct temperature and this will save power. If the inside unit works properly nothing is wrong. The outside unit can be very quiet so you need to carefully check if the fan is turning. One way to test it is to turn the inside temperature to its lowest setting and turn the fan to the highest speed. Outside unit should start running after about 10 minutes.

I have a 2 bedroom unit that is 55 m2. Should I get the MSZ-GL35 or the 50 model ?
We got the MSZ-GL80VGD(8Kw) and it cools our 60m2 family kitchen area with all windows and doors closed hope this helps.

MSZ-GL25VGD (2.5kW)MSZ-GL35VGD (3.5kW)MSZ-GL42VGD (4.2kW)MSZ-GL50VGD (4.8kW)MSZ-GL60VGD (6.0W)MSZ-GL71VGD (7.1kW)MSZ-GL80VGD (7.8kW)
Indoor Unit Height290mm290mm290mm305mm305mm305mm305mm