Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

See the Best Car Service / Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thanks Allan for the difficult job on my Jeep Grand Cherokee door. The work was first rate , very professional from start to finish.Turned upon time , and a good price.
Thanks Again Simon.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over the Moon !!

Thanks Allen. I am over the moon. Marcel has done a marvellous job. He is a Legend. The minor repairs and scratches on my Calais were repaired perfectly in our carport on such a cold (but dry) day. Marcel arrived on time and carried out the work over the next 4 hours. Thank you for your professional service. We would highly recommend your company. Kind Regards. John. Glen Iris.

Gunter E

Gunter EVictoria

Great job

Service was great and we didn’t have to wait very long to get appointment. Marcel arrived on time and we couldn’t believe how quite deep scratches disappeared and repairs were invisible. Just took a couple of hours and so convenient.

Chasphyl

ChasphylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and thorough job!

Very happy Allen with the detailed work Jamal did repairing the scratches on our car, amazing to see them disappear so quickly. Jamal was most thorough and made sure we were happy with the end result. Thank you for your professional customer service. We would highly recommend MPS.

Peter H.

Peter H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be Happier

Most impressive craftmanship and attention to detail. The convenience of having the job done at home, without the car having to be off the road for any more than a few hours, and an attractive price, all contributed to our satisfaction.

Great job

Many thanks to Marcel for fixing the nasty scratches and dents on my car. It was a miraculous job that he performed.

Ping

PingMelbourne

The high quality of workmanship exhibited by Leo

Great Job Allan.

Thank you Allan for the wonderful repair job. Excellent workmanship in under 2.5 hours. I can highly recommend Allan and have no hesitation is asking for him if ever I need panel repairs..

Terry

Terry

Good job

My car was repaired by Leo from Mobile panel shop. He did an excellent job replacing a broken rear light cover and repairing the other damage to the car

Edmund

EdmundClyde North

Great Job by Leo!

Leo did a fantastic job restoring my dented door. He came on time and did a quality repair with good result. Thanks!

Excellent workmanship

Leo was fantastic with the work on my car. The results were more than I expected. The repair was completed within good time and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Leo and Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne.

Repaired damaged car

My car was repaired by Leo from Mobile panel shop. he was a great man and explained everything and completed a great job. on my car. He even double checked to see if I had any other scratches as well. I do recommend this company and have Leo do any extra work when I need it. I will be telling my friends and recommend the company.

disappointed

disappointedmelbourne

Agreed quote refused by repairer

I accepted quote and cleared my afternoon.
Contractor declined to do the job for the quoted amount.
The price he demanded was 50% higher than the agreed quote.
Haven't heard back!

Renata

RenataMelbourne

No-show

I had a booking for 9am, that I waited a fortnight for. They never showed up and I never even heard from them. I waited for 2 hours.
I left multiple messages and called all of them contact numbers-with no reply.
Disgraceful customer service. Don’t waste your time. I cleared my whole morning for this.

Vanessa

VanessaKilmore

Fantastic Results

I had my Toyota fortuner done where an automatic gate closed to quick and scratched the back panel. The guy that came out and done my car did an amazing job. He was also on time and was very polite. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs their car done.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Great service!

A professional service, excellent final result, friendly and accommodating technician (Matthew). No complaints what so ever. I would highly recommend.

FRC

FRCAU

Great service and great workmanship

Had a Mercedes and an Audi worked on for small repairs. The two guys were courteous and completed excellent work. would highly recommend.

chatham

chathammelbourne

onsite panel repairs

1 Matthew arrived on time
2 Explained the procedure
3 And completed the job as I had requested,thoroughly
4 Paid the amount quoted by Angela

Unprofessional

Don’t expect to pay what you are initially quoted. This company deliberately underquotes repairs to have their technicians increase the quote upon inspection.
Staff are rude and unprofessional. The manager did not even pass the details of the repair onto the technician.
Technician called to reschedule to the following day one hour AFTER he was supposed to arrive, and then did not turn up the following day.
I called numerous times, with no answer. I was notified three hours later that he was not coming.
Save yourself the trouble and pick a different company to complete your repair.

Ron C

Ron CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

I had scratches on my car removed by these expert people. I had the job done less than a week after contacting them for a quote. The work entailed working on the plastic bumper and some metal, and because I have pearlescent paint it took 3 coats and was a bit more expensive than the first quote (from photos) but understandable. The work was done in 2 hours and looks terrific. The two workers knew their business and were friendly and professional. I am very happy with the job and the way it was done.