Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

4.2

71 reviews · Statistics

77% · 5514 · 20%
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne? Claim your listing.
See the Best Mechanics in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tobias
TobiasVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient visit and excellant finish on the body repair work

This is an amazing service they came to our apartment and with a bit of discussion we decided to park the car in the alley next to the car park and fed out an extension cable from the stacker car park . They were very efficient and really polite and easy to get along with. After around an hour they called and said they had finished. I went down and the Job was excellent . Really good work guys thanks so much for that
margaret D.
margaret D.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and Convenient

Great repair on panels on my Mercedes Allan, thank you and very convenient
HandymanSE Melbourne14 posts

Very Good repair

Very happy with the repair to the rear bumper. You would not know it had been damaged. Cost was $500 which was about what I expected. Unfortunately they did not even put a bit of paint in the dent on the quarter paned or paint chip on the bonnet.
Booking - after making a booking I received an email asking if I was still interested. Very frustrating as I use the vehicle to earn an income.
I expected to be without the car for most of the day, but they only took a couple of hours.
Paid cash and did not get a receipt.
Mckinhaval
MckinhavalVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2nd time using MPS - great job

I had used Mobile Panel Shop once in November 2022 for my new Haval. It was done at my home and it was a great job. Just had Allan come back after my car hit a bollard in the back. Had a dent in the back door. Let me say, the work done this time was excellent. my family can not tell the car had any damage. The price is very much competitive and he comes to your place. I am definitely very impressed with Allan and his team at Mobile Panel Shop and will use them again if need be.
Danny H.
Danny H.

Great service, awesome price, brilliant communication thtoughout

Literally half the price we were quoted at a panel shop, and they came and fixed it onsite in an afternoon. Adjustment to quote on site was fair, and communication regarding work needed, costing and timing was impeccable. Impressed.
Ken D.
Ken D.

Unbelievably easy with perfect result

We had a nasty creased dent in the mudguard.
Peter and Yuriy came exactly when they said they would, with Alan on the phone arranging all.
I watched them work. They are really good, speedy, clearly experienced and proud of their work.
Finally, we have found reliable panel beaters. Car is good as new.
Ella N.
Ella N.

Great Service and Support

MPS has reliable and timely service. Thank you so much for your honesty and a great support in repairing my car from scratches. They delivered what they promised and we’re definitely coming back.
kate
kateVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job

Never used them before but they've done an excellent job.
Thanks Alan.
Sam
Sam

So easy and great result

The job was done in half an hour at my house and it looks as good as new! Would highly recommend.
Ades
AdesBlackburn Vic.4 posts

My car restored. Looks new again

I have used Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne twice now and nothing buf praise for them. They kept me up to date with dates to attend and stopped a couple of times due to weather conditions but they kept me updated. Finally have my Focus restored and is looking brand new again. Thanking you for your service and the job you do.
Vernon T.
Vernon T.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Back like New stress free!

Had senior moment reversing my new car, sent photos and got quote using email. Was amazed at paint matching and high quality workmanship. So easy when team turned up to my garage and fixed issue in one day. Vernon Taylor Berwick 3806
Side door replacement
Side door replacementVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't recommend

Had side door replaced.
Doesn't not give accurate quotes, or detailed/ breakdown quotes. he saw the damage and works required he verbally told me $2,500 to fix. This was agreed. When he came back to do the works he told me around $3,000 plus gst. Total cost ended up been $3,500. The paint colour doesn't match and the window on door is badly scratched. (See pictures, may need to zoom in on the window one) He also left the original door behind and told me to find someone to take it. I have asked him to come back and replace the window with the one from the original door and fix the colour this was now 4 days ago and with no response from him I have now gone through the car insurance to recoup my money back from him.
Peter
PeterVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fixed my Cracked BMW M3

Worked an my BMW M3. Had a decent crack in the front bumper. They welded the crack, filled and painted it like it never happened but the colour match was not great and the finish of the paint was rough (needs a polish). Messaged to fix it and waiting.
Joseph
JosephVictoria3 posts

Scratch Repair with Lunch

Referred to MPS by a friend and found them reliable and very convenient. Front bumper scratch was repaired while having lunch with friends at home. Came out to a job well done! I highly recommend this professional firm.
ce z.
ce z.

Great job

My Toyota aurion scratch ,dent repair and side mirror paint,,,Alan did Good and very professional job…would recommend him to anyone whom need it later
Thanks again Alan, very happy with his job and manners