Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Rob N.

Rob N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed !!

Unfortunately, my vehicle was not repaired satisfactorily. I had a door and bumper repaired. The paint on large section of the door was rough and looked like orange peel, and the bumper had paint runs and air bubbles formed under the paint. The technician said he would come back to finish it, but would forget/reschedule, this happened 4 times! I'm out of pocket $700 and have had to take it to a proper panel shop. I requested a 50% refund as the door may be fixable without refinishing. Somehow I think I won't get a cent back. I WOULD NOT recommend these guys.

TC

TCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bumper repair on BMW M3

Marcel did a fabulous job on removing a dent and repainting the front bumper of our M3. Marcel was prompt, and explained what was required. He managed to work around the clear wrap on the bumper, and did a very neat job. Highly recommended.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thanks Allan for the difficult job on my Jeep Grand Cherokee door. The work was first rate , very professional from start to finish.Turned upon time , and a good price.
Thanks Again Simon.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over the Moon !!

Thanks Allen. I am over the moon. Marcel has done a marvellous job. He is a Legend. The minor repairs and scratches on my Calais were repaired perfectly in our carport on such a cold (but dry) day. Marcel arrived on time and carried out the work over the next 4 hours. Thank you for your professional service. We would highly recommend your company. Kind Regards. John. Glen Iris.

Gunter E

Gunter EVictoria

Great job

Service was great and we didn’t have to wait very long to get appointment. Marcel arrived on time and we couldn’t believe how quite deep scratches disappeared and repairs were invisible. Just took a couple of hours and so convenient.

Chasphyl

ChasphylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and thorough job!

Very happy Allen with the detailed work Jamal did repairing the scratches on our car, amazing to see them disappear so quickly. Jamal was most thorough and made sure we were happy with the end result. Thank you for your professional customer service. We would highly recommend MPS.

Peter H.

Peter H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be Happier

Most impressive craftmanship and attention to detail. The convenience of having the job done at home, without the car having to be off the road for any more than a few hours, and an attractive price, all contributed to our satisfaction.

Great job

Many thanks to Marcel for fixing the nasty scratches and dents on my car. It was a miraculous job that he performed.

Ping

PingMelbourne

The high quality of workmanship exhibited by Leo

Great Job Allan.

Thank you Allan for the wonderful repair job. Excellent workmanship in under 2.5 hours. I can highly recommend Allan and have no hesitation is asking for him if ever I need panel repairs..

Terry

Terry

Good job

My car was repaired by Leo from Mobile panel shop. He did an excellent job replacing a broken rear light cover and repairing the other damage to the car

Edmund

EdmundClyde North

Great Job by Leo!

Leo did a fantastic job restoring my dented door. He came on time and did a quality repair with good result. Thanks!

Excellent workmanship

Leo was fantastic with the work on my car. The results were more than I expected. The repair was completed within good time and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Leo and Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne.

Repaired damaged car

My car was repaired by Leo from Mobile panel shop. he was a great man and explained everything and completed a great job. on my car. He even double checked to see if I had any other scratches as well. I do recommend this company and have Leo do any extra work when I need it. I will be telling my friends and recommend the company.

disappointed

disappointedmelbourne

Agreed quote refused by repairer

I accepted quote and cleared my afternoon.
Contractor declined to do the job for the quoted amount.
The price he demanded was 50% higher than the agreed quote.
Haven't heard back!

Renata

RenataMelbourne

No-show

I had a booking for 9am, that I waited a fortnight for. They never showed up and I never even heard from them. I waited for 2 hours.
I left multiple messages and called all of them contact numbers-with no reply.
Disgraceful customer service. Don’t waste your time. I cleared my whole morning for this.

Vanessa

VanessaKilmore

Fantastic Results

I had my Toyota fortuner done where an automatic gate closed to quick and scratched the back panel. The guy that came out and done my car did an amazing job. He was also on time and was very polite. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs their car done.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Great service!

A professional service, excellent final result, friendly and accommodating technician (Matthew). No complaints what so ever. I would highly recommend.

FRC

FRCAU

Great service and great workmanship

Had a Mercedes and an Audi worked on for small repairs. The two guys were courteous and completed excellent work. would highly recommend.

chatham