Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

4.3

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work!

Steven was awesome in repairing my front guard, removing the rust and respraying the car. The car turned out really well and he went the extra mile to touch up on a few other areas on my 73 mustang.
He was polite and friendly and didn’t hesitate to have a laugh and was very down to earth.
The prices of MPS are excellent and very affordable.

I wish Steven well and I hope people out there get the chance to appreciate Stevens skill, expertise and down to earth personality.

Ivan

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like new

Had a large hole in front bumper that I thought would require a replacement. Steve had it fixed in an hour and looks like new. I would definitely use them again

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic help

They provided an excellent service - and the finish was first rate. They even cleaned up afterwards! We had many quotes and they provided best value for money. Highly recommend them.

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Oscar

OscarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional, highly experienced and honest.

A big thank you to Steven for his honesty, dedication, great attitude and support in assessing the repair of my vehicle today.
MPS can be sure that if we have any family and friends looking to use your services in the future, we'll be sending them to you

JOHN PRESSLEY

JOHN PRESSLEYBalwyn

A good quality repair

My car has two separate dents that upset me every time I saw them. The technician from Mobile panel shop fixed my car up in a timely manner. He managed to match the colour well and when the paint and filler dried it looked as good as new.

John Wells

John WellsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two hours from smashed to sleek

I hit a kangaroo, sadly, and had a large crack in my front panel and in my grille. The tradesman - no, this bloke was a craftsman - arrived within 48 hours of my e-mailing and did a beautiful job, in my carport. To hours and the car looked like new - and he stuck to the on-line quote. I am delighted. Thank you.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As always great job and good price!

This is the second time that I requested the service and within a few days I was able to get an appointment to come to my place to do the repair job and as always I am very happy with the great job and and good price!

Adrienne

AdrienneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow, what a job

Thank you Steve for coming out and fixing my car this morning. Money well spent.looking forward to you fixing the other dent next week. I will have a perfect car again.

Robert P.

Robert P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Robert,Mount Martha

My car was backed into in the carpark with the offender leaving no details.I decided to try a scratch and dent service rather than go through insurance and general panel shops.After some research I decided on MPS Melbourne.How lucky was I.Steven turned up on time, reassured me the job could be done, would take 4 to 5 hours with a perfect result.Steven weaved his magic and the result PERFECT,I could not believe it.Thank you very much Steven you really are a magician.

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

Steve was a lovely guy - turned up on time and very professional -j explained what he would do and how long it would take - job
was great -would fully recommend - no mess left - everything neat and tidy
Lorraine

Robyn Fennell

Robyn FennellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor work. Cancelled multiple time.

Very poor quality. Paint bubbling. Laquer peeling. Staff cancelled multiple times to come and fix poor work but never turn up. Poor communication from office to emails. No one following up that warranty is work is varried out.

Den

DenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work, polite friendly service

My experience with Mobile Panel shop was excellent. Laurent was friendly, polite, punctual and professional. I am extremely happy with the work done which was also done in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend you ask for Laurent if you want a great job done at a fair price.

Perfect Job

Steve did great work on my car. Very knowledgeable and professional in what he does. Very happy with service provided. Also will use him for any future work and recommend him to family and friends.

Peter Lewinsky

Peter LewinskyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. On time. Convenient

I have used Melbourne Panel Shop on a few occasions over the years. The service and end result is excellent. They answer the call promptly or ring back if I left a message. The person who came was prompt, rang beforehand and cleaned up after the job. Very good result

Superb Job

Fantastic service. I am so please with the job. Everything was done to my satisfaction. Would recommend Steven to anyone. My bumper , door and all other scratches were done. Very reasonable

Rob N.

Rob N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed !!

Unfortunately, my vehicle was not repaired satisfactorily. I had a door and bumper repaired. The paint on large section of the door was rough and looked like orange peel, and the bumper had paint runs and air bubbles formed under the paint. The technician said he would come back to finish it, but would forget/reschedule, this happened 4 times! I'm out of pocket $700 and have had to take it to a proper panel shop. I requested a 50% refund as the door may be fixable without refinishing. Somehow I think I won't get a cent back. I WOULD NOT recommend these guys.

TC

TCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bumper repair on BMW M3

Marcel did a fabulous job on removing a dent and repainting the front bumper of our M3. Marcel was prompt, and explained what was required. He managed to work around the clear wrap on the bumper, and did a very neat job. Highly recommended.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thanks Allan for the difficult job on my Jeep Grand Cherokee door. The work was first rate , very professional from start to finish.Turned upon time , and a good price.
Thanks Again Simon.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over the Moon !!

Thanks Allen. I am over the moon. Marcel has done a marvellous job. He is a Legend. The minor repairs and scratches on my Calais were repaired perfectly in our carport on such a cold (but dry) day. Marcel arrived on time and carried out the work over the next 4 hours. Thank you for your professional service. We would highly recommend your company. Kind Regards. John. Glen Iris.

Gunter E

Gunter EVictoria

Great job

Service was great and we didn’t have to wait very long to get appointment. Marcel arrived on time and we couldn’t believe how quite deep scratches disappeared and repairs were invisible. Just took a couple of hours and so convenient.