Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne

4.1

Disappointed

Disappointed Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware and definitely do not pay upfront

Jry

JryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not professional

Lee A.

Lee A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect

Awesome work would definitely use them again on time priced well good communication with the company would definitely recommend them to friends and all my family all quality work done

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Mobile Panel Shop Melbourne compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steven provided a competitive quote, attended on site promptly and did a professional job as attested by the repairer who completed the next step of the project.
His demeanour and attention to detail was most welcome.

Good workmanship but quote could be more transparent

Steven was a proper gentleman and finish the work to a high standard for my bumpers and mirrors. The main issue is the quote i was given was for $850 which i thought was all up but that was ex GST so had to pay an extra 85 bucks. Also in the original submission for quotes i did include pics for getting the mags fixed as well but that didn't happen even though the fee stayed the same. Nevertheless the workmanship was good, just be very clear about your quote please as expectations may not be met and will damage your business rep.

Jason

Jason Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’ve been ripped of by this company

I got some flares sprayed and they were meant to come back to finish the job as they couldn’t install them the same day they were sprayed. I’ve been chasing them for months to come and finish the job not to mention the blemishes all over the paint
Take your car somewhere else

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work!

Steven was awesome in repairing my front guard, removing the rust and respraying the car. The car turned out really well and he went the extra mile to touch up on a few other areas on my 73 mustang.
He was polite and friendly and didn’t hesitate to have a laugh and was very down to earth.
The prices of MPS are excellent and very affordable.

I wish Steven well and I hope people out there get the chance to appreciate Stevens skill, expertise and down to earth personality.

Ivan

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like new

Had a large hole in front bumper that I thought would require a replacement. Steve had it fixed in an hour and looks like new. I would definitely use them again

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic help

They provided an excellent service - and the finish was first rate. They even cleaned up afterwards! We had many quotes and they provided best value for money. Highly recommend them.

Oscar

OscarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional, highly experienced and honest.

A big thank you to Steven for his honesty, dedication, great attitude and support in assessing the repair of my vehicle today.
MPS can be sure that if we have any family and friends looking to use your services in the future, we'll be sending them to you

JOHN PRESSLEY

JOHN PRESSLEYBalwyn

A good quality repair

My car has two separate dents that upset me every time I saw them. The technician from Mobile panel shop fixed my car up in a timely manner. He managed to match the colour well and when the paint and filler dried it looked as good as new.

John Wells

John WellsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two hours from smashed to sleek

I hit a kangaroo, sadly, and had a large crack in my front panel and in my grille. The tradesman - no, this bloke was a craftsman - arrived within 48 hours of my e-mailing and did a beautiful job, in my carport. To hours and the car looked like new - and he stuck to the on-line quote. I am delighted. Thank you.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As always great job and good price!

This is the second time that I requested the service and within a few days I was able to get an appointment to come to my place to do the repair job and as always I am very happy with the great job and and good price!

Adrienne

AdrienneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow, what a job

Thank you Steve for coming out and fixing my car this morning. Money well spent.looking forward to you fixing the other dent next week. I will have a perfect car again.

Robert P.

Robert P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Robert,Mount Martha

My car was backed into in the carpark with the offender leaving no details.I decided to try a scratch and dent service rather than go through insurance and general panel shops.After some research I decided on MPS Melbourne.How lucky was I.Steven turned up on time, reassured me the job could be done, would take 4 to 5 hours with a perfect result.Steven weaved his magic and the result PERFECT,I could not believe it.Thank you very much Steven you really are a magician.

Lorraine

LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

Steve was a lovely guy - turned up on time and very professional -j explained what he would do and how long it would take - job
was great -would fully recommend - no mess left - everything neat and tidy
Lorraine

Robyn Fennell

Robyn FennellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor work. Cancelled multiple time.

Very poor quality. Paint bubbling. Laquer peeling. Staff cancelled multiple times to come and fix poor work but never turn up. Poor communication from office to emails. No one following up that warranty is work is varried out.

Den

DenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work, polite friendly service

My experience with Mobile Panel shop was excellent. Laurent was friendly, polite, punctual and professional. I am extremely happy with the work done which was also done in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend you ask for Laurent if you want a great job done at a fair price.

Perfect Job

Steve did great work on my car. Very knowledgeable and professional in what he does. Very happy with service provided. Also will use him for any future work and recommend him to family and friends.

Peter Lewinsky

Peter LewinskyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. On time. Convenient

I have used Melbourne Panel Shop on a few occasions over the years. The service and end result is excellent. They answer the call promptly or ring back if I left a message. The person who came was prompt, rang beforehand and cleaned up after the job. Very good result