No disappointment

I'm very confident with this store. I've purchased several items already & it never disappoint me. From easy transactions; quick delivery; quality merchandises; competitive prices & great deals.. I've peace of mind when buying. Highly recommended seller.

Product PurchasedOppo R11s

Super

Very beautiful and easy store to shop in. I bought my product on Tuesday and received it the following day (Wednesday). They also kept me informed which made all the process smooth and relaxed for me.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 512GB

IPad great price and super fast delivery.

I was searching for an iPad for my mother using online stores and eBay. The price at the site was competitive but helped with a further 10% off with an eBay discount code. Delivery was very quick, less than 20 hours and it was in my hands. It was boxed in standard apple packaging and they used Australia post Express which performed very well indeed. Do all up a very satisfying experience.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB

Very decent customer service

Bought an LG G7 from here recently. It was made available the very next day itself.very happy customer. Would rate for good & quick service !
Would definitely buy from here again

Product PurchasedLG G7 ThinQ

Faulty product shipped

Bad return and refund service.

Don't have a proper process, just want to sell and don't provide support.

Prices are cheaper, as factory rejected products are fixed and send to customers. For my case i would be taking this thru to law

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Rocky Sorry to hear that you not happy with our service, we offering 12~24 months warranty with all our products also replacement / refund for products under 30 days, if you experiance any issues please contact our CS online@mobileciti.com.au.

Good service and delivery on time

Product arrived in time as advertised and responded to email the next day. so I’m very please with their service. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to buy a good quality product

Product PurchasedHuawei P30 Pro

Overnight delivery! 3rd time I’ve used mobileciti and all transactions have been awesome. Highly recommend using them .

Very satisfied with product and their range is huge!!!! I still haven’t found anyone to have better prices or such great service than mobileciti. I will always deal with them b4 anyone else.

Product PurchasedBlue ant Bluetooth headphones

One of the best mobile stores in Aus

Easy to navigate. Search bar works well.

Had the phone I wanted in the spec I wanted.

The quality of the phone was awesome. It was shipped on a Sunday! I always buy my phone from here because they have the best service and great prices.

Product PurchasedHuawei P20 Pro

Very good service.

Received tax invoice with wrong name. Contacted service desk and was kindly advised that the name of the invoice can be fixed after I receive the item.
Very patient and professional customer service.

Product PurchasedHuawei P30 Pro

Very easy transaction. Ordered new Huawei P30 Pro phone for a great price. Shipment was very quick. They have a great range of leading brand phones and tablets. Will buy again from them.

Brilliant seller. 10/10.

Paid for mobile on Tuesday and received the phone the very next day. Absolutely incredible service. I am speechless. Great selection of phones.
Highly recommended seller. Thanks so much! Would definitely buy again.

Perfect online experience

Preordered Samsung s10+ but I t takes little longer due to out of stock. But received quick after dispatched. Recommend everyone. Very much satisfied. Looking forward to buy another product.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB

After sales service was exceptional

I wasn't going to do anything about the fault on the first phone because it has always been a hassle when dealing with online suppliers and faulty products.
But mobileciti has proved to be very approachable and willing to assist.
Thank you for making this return and replacement a very positive experience.

Great Smart Watch (Samsung Galaxy Gear S3)

Very easy to find and purchase what I was looking for. Took a little bit of time to setup. Works great a lot better than my old FitBit. Highly recommend the watch and Mobileciti. I have purchased 2 items from them and I will deal with them again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Gear S3 Frontier

Highly Recommended

Oppo rs11 is a great phone at an affordable price. There is a range of colors and models to choose from and it is easy to navigate. Battery life is excellent

Excellent Mobilecity buying experience

I strongly recommend Mobileciti as a trusted seller and will buy from them again. I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 mobile phone from Mobileciti on their eBay site. It was an excellent experience because:
1. Very quick delivery - I ordered the phone mid day and received it in Melbourne next morning
2. Phone was new in a sealed original packaging
3. Phone is AU stock as advertised and comes with AU charger
4. Phone is under 2 years AU manufacturer warranty and I could register it on AU Samsung warranty site.
Thank you Mobileciti. Kind Regards, Calin

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 8.0 4G

Super fast shipping, great comms, great pricing

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S9+ from the Mobileciti ebay store as it offered a discount not available on its own site. The transaction was easy and the phone was exactly as described: a brand new, sealed, Australian model in original packaging.
Part of my order was out of stock, so they delivered the phone first and it arrived within 2 days. I got an email response within a few hours about the out of stock item and it was sent the next day. Extremely happy with the quality, service and pricing!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

Great Service

Hi Everyone,

Mobilieciti listened to my concern and actioned promptly. I truly appreciate their service. They have agreed to refund me for a product which unfortunately could not meet my expectations but I must say the entire process was seamless. I recommend everyone to buy from Mobileciti.

With Thanks,
Mohit

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedHuawei Watch 2

Excellent service!

Great seller. It was a very prompt process and quick delivery. The service exceeded my expectations.

The product was 100% as advertised and the price was the most competitive.

Extremely satisfied.

Product PurchasedSony WI-1000x
Hi Micka, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Please let us know if you have any questions via online@mobileciti.com.au. Thank you again for shopping with us.

Mobile Phone

Extremely easy transaction , fast delivery , quality of was spot on , would recommend to family and friends . What was stated on their online store was exactly what was supplied , pleasure to deal with

Product Purchasedmobile Phone
Hi Tony, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us via online@mobileciti.com.au

Is this mobileciti is genuine? They are giving offers ?
Yes. They also have a store in Paramatta NSW. Selling local stock.

Are all of the products - iPhones and iPads - Australian standard and serviceable in Australia and approved by Apple ???
Hi Timbo Sorry for the late reply. all Apply stock are Australian Standard(Au stock) and support all the network service in Australia, 100% Apply stock approved by Apple.

I just got a call from your company .. He told me iphone xsmax which cost 70$ including network ....and also he told me that we are happy to broke your 13 month Telstra lease .you guys are paying a rest of that bill.. Is it true . because that guy is asking me for bsb and account number to paying a bills... Is it true? Or its fake ? Can u plz send me a email abt this if its true then i am happy to join u if its not then i can complain abt fake people in police ?? [email removed]
Hi Parth P This offer is not from us, we currently do not offer any mobile phone plans or data plans. Our official domain is mobileciti.com.au If you have provided any personal / financial info to the scammer please contact your local police station or 131 444 (Police Assistance Line) and let them know that you may be the victim of identity theft. If you have not provided any details, please consider reporting this scam to Scamwatch: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam and ACORN: https://report.acorn.gov.au/

Similar listings