4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (116)

Bing l.

Bing l.South East Queensland, QLD

Very fast transport, good product, efficient and reliable. Good experience.

Good deal ,good value for money. Only available in Mobileciti Online store. Product genuine, up to my expectation, speedy delivery. Good communication and feedback from the seller. Overall pleasant experience.

Product PurchasedHuawei nova 5t
Max B.

Max B.Southern and Hills, SA

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

I have had a great experience purchasing a mobile phone from Mobilecity through ebay.
The phone was exactly as described and in it's sealed commercial packaging.
The phone (Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite) was also set up and configured fully for Australia, I did`nt need to do a thing except to put in a SIM card.
It also contained a REAL Australian plugged charger - rare find on chinese phones, usually a cheap conversion plug attached.
Delivery to my door was very prompt, 3 working days to regional SA. Very impressive particularly during this Covid-19 period.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9 Lite 128GB
Anoop

AnoopGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From a satisfied customer

Bought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Mobileciti via ebay. The package was in perfect shape along with the product inside. A nice deal at jaw dropping price.made my day!!!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2

Sheryle

SheryleSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect so easy to use

This sale was so easy I just looked it up and said yes I will buy and paid for is straight away it was packed and posted the same day so quick delivery. Very easy people to deal with and kept updated at all times through the process

Product PurchasedJBL LINKVIEW
Veerle G.

Veerle G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fast delivery, trustworthy

Fast delivery, trustworthy and I am happy with my new phone. Product came as described, even with an extra charger. The packaging was secure and no damage whatsoever. Would definitely recommend!

Claire D.

Claire D.Sydney, NSW

Such an easy transaction. I received the phone in less than 24 hours!!!

To get the features I wanted was so simple and the quality and packaging of the phone suited mailing. My son wished he had used this site when he bought his phone.

Just what I wanted .. quick and efficient thanks

JBL Order came really quick really happy with it this is for my daughter’s birthday on less worry .. will Use you guys in the future..
thanks Great price great service

Christine S.

Christine S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic product

I am so very pleased with the product great communication from the seller and fast posting very pleased with the price I can highly recommend this company and the product

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab

Mobileciti eBay store - Google Pixel 3xl

Great range at excellent prices, I spent ages comparing brands, makes, models and prices across several sellers. Through Mobileciti I found exactly what I was after for a price I was very pleased with. Shortly after paying I was provided tracking information, and even though I ordered on a Sunday and there are currently covid delays with Australia Post I had the phone by Thursday Morning.

I am a huge fan of the camera on the Google Pixel phones, for the mid range price range you can't beat them. Definitely a game changer if you love to capture amazing photos.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 XL

Nek

NekDarling Downs, QLD

I bought a Nokia 4.2

I knew what I wanted. Mobileciti had it for the best price available and their reviews convinced me to buy from them. Interstate delivery took 3 days through Couriers Please. The 4.2 arrived in perfect condition. Every aspect of the purchase was great. I recommend this business.

Product PurchasedNokia 2.2

Micheal D.Illawarra, NSW

It is great sound for the price can’t believe how great it is

Very easy and great and I would recommend them and would bye from them again and the product was great and was what they discussed on they web site thank you very much I’m so happy

Joanne McEvoy

Joanne McEvoyDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent! Very user friendly.

I found what I was looking for very easily and at a very competitive price. It arrived quickly via Australia Post and in perfect order. I would definitely shop here again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
beebs367

beebs367BRISBANE

Great Service As Always - Samsung Tablet

I've bought a Samsung Galaxy from this MobileCiti last year - this time round I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Screen. Easy to set up - great screen resolution - being a Samsung mobile user it was all pretty straight forward. I would HIGHLY recommend this seller if you are looking for a good deal on any particular brand of mobile or tablet.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Very good service and a good reliable seller

Very easy, quite satisfied, good product it was delivered on time contactless door to door on time and i got notification from the post office on the morning of the delivery very impressive..tg

Product PurchasedGoogle Home Mini

Nokia 5.1 working well

Phone working well. Easy setup straight out the box. Nice size screen. Easy phone to use, I especially like how the phone transfers all apps, contacts and photos from one phone to another.

Product PurchasedNokia 5.1

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super products and excellent service

Great communication, always reply emails promptly, lightning fast dispatch and delivery. Got mine within 1.5 days which was truly awesome! The packaging was professionally packed. It offers peace of mind when purchasing a brand new phone from interstates. Thanks guys!

Leanne K.

Leanne K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

what I was hoping for

The product was great, did what was meant to do. Easy instructions for placement. I shall buy another if and when needed. Seller was prompt and delivery of product was earlier than estimated

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Great Phone and superb delivery!

The phone is great, and the customer service is superb!! Placed the order on the night of 06/04/20, already got the phone lunchtime on 08/04/20. Also we have been advised on each stage of the order since the order is placed till shipped. Very satisfied!! Highly recommend.

Chris

Product purchased was good value , service excellent during the difficult Covid19 time. I strongly recommend Mobileciti.

Very satisfied with product quality easy to navigate store and the range was comprehensive. The communication was clear and the product was delivered swiftly during very difficult Covid 19 times.

Dekka

DekkaSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect

I saw the product on a normal online store but then found it on eBay for $40 less.
Exactly the same item and was over the moon with the whole experience

Product PurchasedBlueAnt Pump Air