Graham W

Graham WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt Service Mobicity

Product PurchasedLG K50 Mobile Phone

JABRA CLASSIC (BLUE TOOTH)

Got this Jabra Classic blue tooth hands free on line Ebay. Iam very satisfied with the item. Great range of products and sent out very fast. The best when only the best will do.

Product PurchasedJABRA CLASSIC

What great service from Kenneth at Parramatta!

Easy to find store at Church Street Parramatta and a huge thank you to Kenneth for expert help and advice with an Oppo phone. An elderly lady is very grateful to you!

Store LocationParramatta
Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Excellent Transaction

I had no problems with this purchase of a Huawei mobile phone, with good communication and very quick delivery and it is everything that was stated, I would give a positive recommendation as I am completely satisfied with this transaction.

Product PurchasedHuawei Nova 3E

hazza

hazza

Nokia 3.2 mobile phone-very stylish

Very easy to find what I required, There was a good range of brands to choose-the phone I purchased was the phone I was looking for. I found it easy to set up and it was excellent for my requirements.

Peter Stefanakis

Peter StefanakisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The phone arrived super quick and in perfect condition. Ordered the phone and it arrived the next day. Great service and highly recommended seller and will be purchasing again AAA+++

Traveller

TravellerPerth, WA

Best price and speedy postage

I purchased a huawei P30 lite from their eBay store. Postage was very prompt and the product was as advertised and the price was the best I could find on eBay and by a mile too.

Great phone with lots of features for its price point.

Product PurchasedHuawei p 30 lite

LustStarrr

LustStarrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent eBay seller - I would buy from them again without hesitation

I recently ordered an Oppo Reno Z from Mobileciti Online store on eBay, & was very happy with the entire process. They were the second-cheapest for the phone I got on eBay's Australian website, & I chose to buy from them was because they offered the fastest shipping, with a guaranteed delivery date. When it arrived, by the date specified, the product was exactly as described, & I'm very happy with it. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Mobileciti Online store again in the future, & would suggest others consider doing also, because they're very professional to deal with.

Product PurchasedOppo Reno Z
Nitin J.

Nitin J.Sydney, NSW

Always delivers on time, and genuine product.

Usually buy from Ebay store
Always has stock of the mobiles I am interested in. Great price range
All the 3 mobiles I have bought (2 for me and another for a friend) have always been good. I am quite sure its not a grey stock

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB

Wonderful service

Communication was excellent when I encountered a problem when ordering, and delivery of Bose headphones was unbelievably quick. Next day delivery between Sydney and Melbourne. Would definitely use them again.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer satisfaction

I looked online on Sunday and bought a Samsung tablet, very easy to purchase I chose free delivery as I was in no hurry to get the item, I didn’t realise just how quickly it would arrive.......super fast and with no hassles. One very happy customer ......many thanks

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Phone EXACTLY as described!!

The OPPO R11s was exactly as described and working perfectly. Thank you for the super fast delivery and good Customer Service. Will be more than happy to buy from MobilyCity again!!

Product PurchasedOppo R11s

Excellent overall

Have used this store twice now and both times above par performance. Easy to navigate the store, a big range of products and all very good quality. Very happy with there delivering service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Super quick service, friendly and helpful communication

Ordered headphones on tight deadline before heading overseas. I received them a day earlier than expected and the staff I contacted regarding the order were more than helpful to provide support.

Product PurchasedHeadphones
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Fantastic Price and Service

Excellent service, I bought a phone from Mobileciti on eBay and picked up the next day.

Check out their eBay deals, with coupons you can often save 15%, and all phones are Aussie local stock with warranty. Excellent company.

By the way if you ever get calls saying they're from Mobileciti trying to sell you phones on "too good to be true" plans, they are scams.

Mobileciti doesn't call people to sell phones or plans.

Store LocationParramatta
Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Great customer service

I ordered a google hub from eBay online Great product at a cheap price as well delivery was so quick didn’t take long u til I received my item . I’ll be back for sure

Jan H

Jan HSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I ordered a new Samsung Galaxy s9+ and LED flip cover online last Tuesday night. It was posted on Wednesday via Australia Post with a tracker number and received on Thursday. Can't get much quicker than that. The phone is Australian stock with a Samsung warranty. Loving my new phone. Thank you Mobilieciti.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB

Vincent L.

Vincent L.Launceston, TAS

Great product & Service

Very good buy and best response from store
Found from eBay on line
Great product at the best price.Aust.Stock with Invoice.Great to have this Hub and so easy to use.
Highly recommended

Product PurchasedGoogle Home Hub

Barry

BarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service.

I've purchased my third LG mobile through Mobileciti online through eBay. I've been to their store as well, many moons ago. Great prices with excellent dispatch times. New Australia stock. Can't thank them enough.

Product PurchasedOnline

Susan BricknallGippsland, VIC

Disappointing

In Dec 2018 my husband bought an iPhone for our granddaughter who has an intellectual disability. The ph has been working well up until a few days ago when we realised we were unable to contact her on the phone. The reason being you now can’t hear it ring. I tried to speak to someone from mobileciti but I was forced to leave a message instead. I have also emailed mobileciti and as yet haven’t reserved any message or ph call. It’s very disappointing and unacceptable that I’m unable to talk to someone in the hope of having this rectified ASAP.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE

nandankumar g.

nandankumar g.asked

Is this mobileciti is genuine?
They are giving offers ?

MontyD
MontyD

Yes. They also have a store in Paramatta NSW. Selling local stock.

Timbo

Timboasked

Online store

Are all of the products - iPhones and iPads - Australian standard and serviceable in Australia and approved by Apple ???

Mobileciti
Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Timbo

Sorry for the late reply. all Apply stock are Australian Standard(Au stock) and support all the network service in Australia, 100% Apply stock approved by Apple.

Parth P

Parth Pasked

I just got a call from your company ..
He told me iphone xsmax which cost 70$ including network ....and also he told me that we are happy to broke your 13 month Telstra lease .you guys are paying a rest of that bill..

Is it true . because that guy is asking me for bsb and account number to paying a bills...

Is it true? Or its fake ?
Can u plz send me a email abt this if its true then i am happy to join u if its not then i can complain abt fake people in police ??
[email removed]

Mobileciti
Mobileciti S.Mobileciti

Hi Parth P

This offer is not from us, we currently do not offer any mobile phone plans or data plans.

Our official domain is mobileciti.com.au

If you have provided any personal / financial info to the scammer please contact your local police station or 131 444 (Police Assistance Line) and let them know that you may be the victim of identity theft.

If you have not provided any details, please consider reporting this scam to Scamwatch: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam and ACORN: https://report.acorn.gov.au/

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives

Mobileciti Physical store

Mobileciti Physical store

Mobileciti Online store

Mobileciti Online store

CategoryPhysical Shops and Electronics & Computing ShopsOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops