David R-B

David R-BNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Awesome service and price

Found the OPPO A9 2020 phone I had researched, it was a competitive price with an additional discount using code. Opted for AusPost Express and the package was in my hands two days later. All this was fantastic as I live in Tasmania! The package arrived well protected and in excellent condition, just like purchasing in-store

Product PurchasedOppo A5 2020

Great product

Great product with awesome communication n quick delivery.
I highly recommand mobileciti to all my friends.
They do have frequent delivery speed with very cooperative staff regarding all the enquiries
Mr Satpal

Product PurchasedGoogle Home Mini
Samik Bhattacharya

Samik BhattacharyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome LG phone at incredible price!

I found this easily through ebay plus. I did not check the overall range, as I checked the features that I needed. Till now the smart phone seems to be working very well.

Great customer service

Super fast service. Polite and helpful staff. Price for lg phone best in market.. The communication was fast and informative...its obvious they care about customer service.. Good store location parking directly outside

gaven b.

gaven b.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I have purchased several phones from this store in the past and they have always gone above and beyond their duties in terms of service and quality, well done guys keep up the good work

Product PurchasedOppo Reno Z

Stephan B.

Stephan B.Melbourne

A waste of time writing to the customer representative

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLG G3
Aaron H.Mobileciti

Glenn D.

Glenn D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent.. Super fast postage Cant wait to open it.

Everything was very easy, It only took a few minutes on a Friday afternoon and my item arrived Monday morning. I can't wait to see our daughters face Xmas morning when she opens it.

Product PurchasedBose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

cwong00

cwong00

Great service and fast response

Bought a LG V40 from them from their online store. Received the phone is 2 days time. Great pricing and fast delivery. Emailed them with some questions and they responded promptly. Will buy from them again.

Product PurchasedLG V40 ThinQ

Great price and customer service

Have bought from their eBay store a few times. Always good prices (especially if combined with eBay coupons) and fast postage. Customer service has also been very friendly and easy to communicate.

Stephanie B.

Stephanie B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only had it a week and am already loving it

Mobileciti on ebay was a great online store to get what I needed. thanx guys excellent job and fast postage too. My new Oppo A9 2020, only had it a week but it is a great phone.

Product PurchasedOppo A9 2020

Likemike7777

Likemike7777Perth, WA

Worst online store ever!!Ripoff Artists!

Purchased a speaker from them,was defective,refused to believe me,when I returned it insisted it works fine.Had to pay postage to return item and also was charged a fee for returning the item.Should have just gone to be local JBHIFI Or Harvey Norman!!

Reg

RegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great transaction.

Decided to purchase from Mobileciti on Ebay. I made an initial mistake but staff remedied it for me within 24 hours. One day delivery Sydney to Banksia Beach Great staff service.

Kevin B.

Kevin B.

Mobileciti an excellent online store

I found the Mobileciti site very easy to navigate to find my item. There were a number of products within my price range available for consideration and the information provided made it easy to make an informed choice. The item I purchased arrived well within the stated time frame and was exactly as described on the site. The item was securely packaged with adequate protection. 10/10 for service.

Product PurchasedLG Q60 Smartphone

justinsaker

justinsaker

Great seller & products

Got a Mad Catz controller from this store and it works really well with fortnite android. Easy to navigate his store and find what I wanted. Great range of products, fast delivery and I would recommend this seller to every one.

Deano

DeanoSydney, NSW

Solved an issue when I mistakenly entered the wrong address

Very cheap prices, even cheaper when you order through their ebay store and enter the discount code they provide.

10/10 customer service, they did their best and managed to get me my new phone on a sunday afternoon which was great because I work 8-5 and wouldn't have a phone for a whole week otherwise.

Product PurchasedOppo AX5
Graham W

Graham WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt Service Mobicity

Product PurchasedLG K50 Mobile Phone

JABRA CLASSIC (BLUE TOOTH)

Got this Jabra Classic blue tooth hands free on line Ebay. Iam very satisfied with the item. Great range of products and sent out very fast. The best when only the best will do.

Product PurchasedJABRA CLASSIC

What great service from Kenneth at Parramatta!

Easy to find store at Church Street Parramatta and a huge thank you to Kenneth for expert help and advice with an Oppo phone. An elderly lady is very grateful to you!

Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Excellent Transaction

I had no problems with this purchase of a Huawei mobile phone, with good communication and very quick delivery and it is everything that was stated, I would give a positive recommendation as I am completely satisfied with this transaction.

Product PurchasedHuawei Nova 3E

hazza

hazza

Nokia 3.2 mobile phone-very stylish

Very easy to find what I required, There was a good range of brands to choose-the phone I purchased was the phone I was looking for. I found it easy to set up and it was excellent for my requirements.

nandankumar g.

nandankumar g.asked

Is this mobileciti is genuine?
They are giving offers ?

MontyD
MontyD

Yes. They also have a store in Paramatta NSW. Selling local stock.

Timbo

Timboasked

Are all of the products - iPhones and iPads - Australian standard and serviceable in Australia and approved by Apple ???

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Timbo

Sorry for the late reply. all Apply stock are Australian Standard(Au stock) and support all the network service in Australia, 100% Apply stock approved by Apple.

Parth P

Parth Pasked

I just got a call from your company ..
He told me iphone xsmax which cost 70$ including network ....and also he told me that we are happy to broke your 13 month Telstra lease .you guys are paying a rest of that bill..

Is it true . because that guy is asking me for bsb and account number to paying a bills...

Is it true? Or its fake ?
Can u plz send me a email abt this if its true then i am happy to join u if its not then i can complain abt fake people in police ??
[email removed]

Mobileciti S.Mobileciti

Hi Parth P

This offer is not from us, we currently do not offer any mobile phone plans or data plans.

Our official domain is mobileciti.com.au

If you have provided any personal / financial info to the scammer please contact your local police station or 131 444 (Police Assistance Line) and let them know that you may be the victim of identity theft.

If you have not provided any details, please consider reporting this scam to Scamwatch: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam and ACORN: https://report.acorn.gov.au/

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives