• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (87)

Duc Nguyen

Duc NguyenSydney

Great great service!

So, I registered my short name for the purchase and they sent me an invoice. Later then I realized that I had to use the invoice to claim tax at the airport and I asked them to revise the invoice with my full name, which I knew was hard. They did it in an instance! I wish I could give more 5 stars for their service.

Product Purchasedlaptop

gil

gilSydney, NSW

excellent product

many products display nicely. i am happy with the product i bought.
it works well very good condition thou it has been used as demo
product. location was very accessible, very clean premises and display of
products available was laid out nicely

Store Locationparramatta
Product Purchasedpocket wifi
Vera B.

Vera B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

It was super easy to navigate, they answer any doubt or request really quick.I bought an Oppo mobile phone and I love it! Shipping was fast and with any trouble.

Product PurchasedOppo Reno2 Z
Var

VarHunter Region, NSW

Great value phone

I’ve never had an Oppo or Realme phone before, so I was very pleasantly surprised when I received the phone, it came with a plastic case. The colour of the phone is darker than expected but that doesn’t matter. Colour Os is easy to use, it has 8 gigs of Ram and 128 gig of storage for a budget price. Love the phone and I’m pleased with my purchase.

Freddy

FreddyHunter Region, NSW

Great phone value for money

Easy to find on line and set up highly recommend used phone clone. It worked well.oppo phone ax5s it's a beauty.good price delivery was early.recommend this phone for anyone.try it you will like it

Product PurchasedAlcatel 3026 3G Flip Phone

Very bad service

I ordered a laptop (to my home address), but explained that I didn't have a phone number as was traveling.
Then received a series of perplexing emails asking for my correct details (had already supplied them).
Next received a Aust Post tracking number, but later discovered that the item was never sent.
The perplexing emails and phone calls continued, so eventually I cancelled the order.
Will never use MobileCity again.

Anju B.

Anju B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible experience with mobileciti

Bad experience with mobile city I got a call just before Xmas they was offered me Vodafone connection and I phoned Pro X $70 per month after that they took my personal details after that they changed my Vodafone password and they sent a phone on my name for other people. then they use my personal I'd as well .. Very carefull before giving them any personal I'd I already put a complte in police station for them..

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max

Malcolm Hay

Malcolm HaySydney, NSW

Very happy

Have bought from Mobileciti on a few occasions, quality of service and products has always been first class. Being able to buy online or at the store is very convenient. Have no problem in totally recommending this company.

Store LocationMobileciti
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quality at a great price shipped fast

Purchased a new iPhone XS Max case .
Cheapest price online and in store.
Item was shipped next day and arrived 24hrs later.
Great service, products and price.
Easy navigation of the site.
Will definitely save this seller for future purchases.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Unbeatable prices and top notch customer service

Great prices and extremely good customer service! Saraphina really helped me out with my requests and was so friendly and quick in doing so. Thank you!

I've bought iPhone's from here twice now and couldn't be any happier with the product and services.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11

Ashleigh M.

Ashleigh M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brillant

Fast and prompt delivery of the item and it was so pleased with the service from the company. Great value and wonderful customer service. I would happily recommend this company for anything.

Wayne H.

Wayne H.

Purchased a Netgear EXS6190 (EX6150) AC1200 Dual Band Wifi Extender Telstra Max 1200Mbps - White.
Excellent price, good product arrived safe and sound. Australia Post a bit slow with the mail as it took 5 days, NOT Mobileciti's fault. I definitely would deal with Mobileciti again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedNetgear EXS6190 (EX6150) AC1200 Dual Band Wifi Extender Telstra Max 1200Mbps - White

Edward

EdwardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobileciti First Choice for online service

Excellent, Reliable, online Company to deal with. Prices very reasonable according to product. Range of mobile phones and Tablets is very extensive. Communication, effective, and fast. Easy navigation around this web site. Thanks MCiti.

Product PurchasedOppo AX7

Great experience.

Great communication, good product, I bought the Moto G7 Power and so far I am very happy with my purchase, fast delivery at a reasonable price, and no complaints or problems.

Product PurchasedMoto G7 Power
Biddy

BiddyDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

I purchased my phone from Ebay, the directions about the phone were very informative and easy to follow instructions, Great service, very fast delivery
The product was excellent quality and easy to use, Very happy customer

Product PurchasedOppo AX5s
Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Products and service are outstanding

Not only was the phone exactly as described, it was delivered quickly. Competitive prices and great service. Wide range to choose from. I am very happy to highly recommend MobileCiti

Product PurchasedOnline

juzfenna

juzfennaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you like easy, then go to mobileciti.

Quick, fast and easy to navigate through the page for what I'm looking for. Happy birthday mate, present arrived on time and well packed . Sound is amazing through the jbl home 300.

Product PurchasedJBL Link 300

Munna

MunnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exception service and value

After much research online we settled on visiting the actual store in Parramatta. Because we had very old mobiles we were not up to date on the latest technology. Kenneth at their store was patience itself, explaining the ins and outs of the brands we were thinking of buying. He convinced us to go for a cheaper model and we chose the brand to suit us. Could not recommend this place highly enough - not just for the price but also the exceptional customer service.

Store LocationParramatta

Marnie1953

Marnie1953Central West, NSW

A very versatile , easy to use phone. THANK YOU

I purchased phone from Ebay and I googled the type of phone I was after ie a flip phone with large letters. There were many on the market and cheaper but not as good as this one. 100% satisfied with purchase.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Good price, prompt delivery

The price was the best available for an Australian model phone & Website easy to use. An Ebay promotional discount meant that even with a delivery cost, buying through their Ebay store meant the price was lower, where there is free delivery on items bought direct directly.
Prompt service and delivery. No complaints.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 64GB