Mobileciti

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (188)

Shez

Shez Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing highly recommend.

First time ordering and very happy with service. Product accurate to description and Arrived before expected time. Will order again in near future.

Merkie

MerkieLaunceston, TAS

Love the Samsung Galaxy S20+

Second time purchasing from Mobileciti. Great communication and range of good quality phones to choose from. Arrived promptly, exactly as advertised.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trustworthy store with GREAT PRODUCTS

I have purchased from Mobileciti three times now. always great to deal with, good communication ,I am always very satisfied and happy with my purchase

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Searched what I wanted found it easy at a great price finished the transaction and the quality and service were great.

Product PurchasedOppo A52
Vk4don

Vk4donSouthwest, VIC

Great product even better service quick dispatch and delivery

It arrived far quicker than I expected and was easy to set up works well I'm very happy and will be sure 5o deal again

Product PurchasedNetgear EXS6190 (AC1200) Telstra Wifi Extender Max
Ty17

Ty17South East Queensland, QLD

JBL Extreme 2

From ordering to tracking to receiving, the whole process was easy and informative. Received after only 2 days of express post and packed securely I was really happy to get it and gift it as it was a present.
Thanks evereyone for the speedy responses. It makes a huge difference.

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

These guys are the best hands down.

I have used Mobileciti on many an occasion and have never had any issues. Great prices great communication and super fast delivery. Check them out you will not be disappointed.

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic 2 Pro
Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPPO Reno 4 5G Android Device

Second purchase of an Android device from this Mobileciti eBay seller. Excellent buying experience and awesome device. Highly recommended seller and device.

Product PurchasedOPPO Reno 4 5G
Halena

HalenaPerth, WA

Two faulty products, poor customer service

Ordered two sets of earphones from mobileciti via dick Smith online shop for Christmas presents. Neither worked on Christmas Day. Received a refund after sending the product back with no explanation or apology. Seeing as both didn’t work seems like they are selling old stock

Heny

HenyCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly commendable seller.

Very happy with the purchase. Highly commendable seller. Product was as described, well packed and promptly shipped. Would buy from the seller again.

Katrina Price

Katrina PriceBlacktown

Product arrived broken.........Sales person accused me of breaking it

I purchased a gimbal on ebay from mobileciti. When it arrived I opened the battery area and the cap that covers the battery cavity fell out in my hand. I immediately went to the store to speak to the manager and show him what happened to try and get a replacement or a refund. The manager told me that I had no proof that the gimbal was pre-broken and they would have to send it for review. I had to go back to ebay to get the issue fixed. Ebay was wonderful and dealt with it immediately. Do not buy from MOBILECITI.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedFeiyu AK2000 Gimbal
The Rugs

The RugsMelbourne

Perfect exactly what l needed and wanted

Store easy to browse products. Good range to select from and prompt delivery and good quality. Just what I needed.

rahyne.milne

rahyne.milnePeel, WA

Great quality and fast delivery.

Product was as described and really good quality. Fast delivery and would most certainly being buy from them again. Thank you

Product PurchasedSony XB12 Extra Bass

Outstanding service

Perfect transaction. Our world will be better if we have more shops with service like mobileciti. My shipment was upgraded for free to express, and the package has been received the next day. Love it!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Cellular
Chakor D.

Chakor D.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Anker Atom III 65 W charger.

100% satisfied with the product. Exactly as described, well packaged, good communication from the seller and speedy delivery! Highly recommended.

Product PurchasedAnker Atom 3 65W charger

Highly recommended online store

Good price, Fast delivery and trusted online store. Highly recommend store. Also good packaging to protect the parcel. Thanks mobilecity.

Old Pete

Old PeteSydney

When my phone needed replacing - It was simple & familiar

Great price - 2020 mobile - fast delivery and great communication. I just compared the features that I NEEDED (from my old phone) and got a few thrown in. The build quality of OPPO is great, and the A52 has all the things I want. "Armour" case arrived the same day as phone!

Product PurchasedOppo A52
Jet

JetPerth, WA

A1 Store selling quality products including AU stock.

Ordered online. Shipped same day. Tracking number provided. Delivered to my door, ahead of schedule. Brand new, unopened AU stock. Highly recommended. *I have no affiliation with this company and this was my first (but not last) purchase from them.

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Air
Suradi

SuradiKaleen 2617, ACT

Recommended seller

Very Fast delivery! Placed the order on Thursday and arrived the next day! Original item! And they offer afterpay on eBay!

Joyce babe

Joyce babe

Great Service

Fantastic price and goods received quickly. Also great communication from ordering to dispatch right through to delivery. I highly recommend Mobileciti

Product PurchasedPlantronics BackBeat Go 810 Bone White

Ujwala M.asked

Mobileciti

I order Iwatch payment completed but I don’t have any request,shipping information

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

can you email your order number/payment detail to online@mobileciti.com.au, our CS team will check and get back to you.

Aaron H.Mobileciti

Hi Ujwala

I am afraid we are not able to track the details you have provide, I don't suggestion your financial transaction details in this public message, please forward your order details inc screenshot of your payment, and explain where did you place your orders. please forward the detail to online@mobileciti.com.au

Ujwala M.

Ok Forward my details to online@mobileciti.com.au
Please check the details

Nemisis v.asked

Mobileciti

I really want to purchase this new phone, so I suggested myself this company. I'm currently In Australia, which is where this company is located. There's a shop in Parramatta, so I was wondering if they were really related to this website. How do I know this website isn't fake, selling fake items?

lawrence-k
lawrence-k

I purchased an item from their ebay store just last week. They are a legitimate buisness with great products with the bonus of great prices.

Nemisis v.

Thanks for the reply! I'm looking forward to purchasing from here.

Virginia
Virginia

mobileciti.com.au are absolutely genuine.. and provide a fantastic service... I even ordered one product and just had a change of mind and they refunded me one hundred percent . Totally recommend them. :)

sujenthiran

sujenthiranasked

Mobileciti

Is this phone access to internet?

Micheal D.
Micheal D.

Get an answer from our members and Mobileciti representatives