Mobileciti Online store

Mobileciti Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (85)
Dekka

DekkaSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect

I saw the product on a normal online store but then found it on eBay for $40 less.
Exactly the same item and was over the moon with the whole experience

Product PurchasedBlueAnt Pump Air
Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

They Use The Worst Carrier In Australia!!! Stay Away From Mobileciti!!

Avoid At All Costs!!! Mobileciti uses 'Courier Please' as their Courier company who has a 1 star review online. It's been over a week and it doesn't matter how many times you call Courier Please, they always lie to you and say it will be delivered today. The online tracking says "Accepted in Depot and is on-board for delivery" 2 times in the last week. Someone has been home all day for the last week waiting. If you read the reviews, most people experience the poor delivery service!!! I also tried to email mobileciti and they never reply!! A total nightmare!!!!

Burgo

BurgoLaunceston, TAS

Paid for Express Post

I paid for Express postage, upon checking the tracking number and also going into my local post office, I was told it was sent by plain Parcel post which they offer for free on orders over $100, my order was $198, I was told via email that it was sent express eparcel.
What should of been here on Monday will factually be here between Wed 8th April and April 15th.
I will NEVER buy from these lot EVER again!

Product PurchasedOppo A3s

max George

max GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent phone very pleased with my purchase at an affordable price

Came in factory sealed box one of the easiest phones I have ever set up and could recommend this to anyone looking for a quality phone. The delivery was in the stated time too.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedMotorola Moto E (4th Generation)
Silly old click

Silly old clickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me!

I'm an old fart so smart ass phones and I don't mix, until now. This Motorola Moto E6 Plus, has been a blessing for me. Not only has a hugh screen but easy to get around the settings AND very easy to type with big spaces between letters for my sausage fingers to get around.
I am quite enjoying this Motorola Moto E6 Plus Phone!
10 out 10 to Motorola

Product PurchasedMotorola Moto E6 Plus

Very Satisfied Customer

I just purchased a Huawei Mate 10 Pro phone and can't recommend Mobileciti more highly. I was skeptical because it was half the price of everywhere else at only $528 (!!) so I researched the site to ensure legitimacy and rolled the dice. The service was exceptional and when a hiccup arose with my payment preference, the company accountant facilitated my circumstances personally. It is the first place that I will look for any future needs. Thanks again Vannie you really went out of your way for me.

Product PurchasedHuawei Mate 10 Pro
Brencav

BrencavCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good service.

After having two recent difficult purchases online, this one was absolutely perfect. Very accurate description and a very fast delivery. My husband has a disability and he is able to use this phone much easier than other phones.
Glad I chose this one for him. Good purchase.

Product PurchasedAspera F40
RJP

RJPHunter Region, NSW

Service

Very fast service even my wife was impressed. Good Service Asked if product was still avable the day pri to purchased . purchased the next day (thursday) then the next day (friday) Phone was delivered. Sydney to Forster NSW .

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 8

I love my Apple Watch

The purchase went very smoothly and quick communication. They made it very clear in the listing it was unused but not in original box. The watch arrived fast and is perfect. I would definitely buy from them again. Thank you so much

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 4

Sis

SisSydney, NSW

Mobile phone

Bought the phone for my elderly mother who had no idea how to use other mobile phone was very happy when it arrived just like using a home phone gteat value for the money

Super Fast Postage and Handling

Great quality Feiyu g6 Plus gimbal. Very impressed with postage and handling time. It only took 1 day from order to arrival in far North Queensland. Highly recommend Mobileciti. Trustworthy and reliable.

wayb2912

wayb2912Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, quick postage

Excellent service and super fast express postage. Thank you Saraphina for your help. The Huawei Gt Watch 2 is amazing and the battery life is insane. Thanks so much guys, Johnny(wehb2912)

Product PurchasedHuawei Watch 2 Classic
eli

eliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Bought OPEL phone for my mum and found out the cradle was not working after few months. They replaced it without any issue, received it in 2 days. Definitely will buy from this shop again. Thanks.

Oldie

OldieCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent phone

Product is excellent. More than fit for purpose. Ordering was easy delivery before expected time. Great. Would have no hesitation in recommending Mobileciti for good service and product that does what it says it does.

Product PurchasedAspera F40
AlfredO

AlfredOPerth, WA

LG Q Stylus bargain

I was unaware that LG made a phone with a stylus until I saw the Mobileciti advert. This is the most affordable phone with a stylus and although the stylus pales in comparison to the Samsung S-Pen, it allows me to scribble notes down. Mobileciti offered the best price and a full AU warranty. The LG Q Stylus is a decent phone for the price. The online ordering and delivery were smooth. I would buy from them again.

Product PurchasedLG Q7 Stylus LMQ710GX

Carolyn A.

Carolyn A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect phone

Phone was great product exactly described packaging well sealed nice size easy to read and set up even for a newbie to smart phone would recommend seller and phone OPPO

Markezz

MarkezzNortheast, VIC

Great!

Great price, after Ebay code, great phone! It's a pity they don't offer cases & screen protectors. Communication could be a little faster and I'm struggling to make a 30 word review...All is great!

Product PurchasedMotorola Moto E6 Plus
YZ_H

YZ_HSydney, NSW

Very positive experiences

Bought the Oppo AX5S from this store, very nice product and fast delivery. The phone arrived the next day, lots of memory 4G for the price I paid. will definitely use them again.

Product PurchasedOppo AX5s
Duc Nguyen

Duc NguyenSydney

Great great service!

So, I registered my short name for the purchase and they sent me an invoice. Later then I realized that I had to use the invoice to claim tax at the airport and I asked them to revise the invoice with my full name, which I knew was hard. They did it in an instance! I wish I could give more 5 stars for their service.

Product Purchasedlaptop
Vera B.

Vera B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

It was super easy to navigate, they answer any doubt or request really quick.I bought an Oppo mobile phone and I love it! Shipping was fast and with any trouble.

Product PurchasedOppo Reno2 Z