Mobileciti Online store

Mobileciti Online store

Stephan B.

Stephan B.Melbourne

A waste of time writing to the customer representative

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLG G3
Mobileciti
Aaron H.Mobileciti

Glenn D.

Glenn D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent.. Super fast postage Cant wait to open it.

Everything was very easy, It only took a few minutes on a Friday afternoon and my item arrived Monday morning. I can't wait to see our daughters face Xmas morning when she opens it.

Product PurchasedBose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

cwong00

cwong00

Great service and fast response

Bought a LG V40 from them from their online store. Received the phone is 2 days time. Great pricing and fast delivery. Emailed them with some questions and they responded promptly. Will buy from them again.

Product PurchasedLG V40 ThinQ

Great price and customer service

Have bought from their eBay store a few times. Always good prices (especially if combined with eBay coupons) and fast postage. Customer service has also been very friendly and easy to communicate.

Likemike7777

Likemike7777Perth, WA

Worst online store ever!!Ripoff Artists!

Purchased a speaker from them,was defective,refused to believe me,when I returned it insisted it works fine.Had to pay postage to return item and also was charged a fee for returning the item.Should have just gone to be local JBHIFI Or Harvey Norman!!

Reg

RegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great transaction.

Decided to purchase from Mobileciti on Ebay. I made an initial mistake but staff remedied it for me within 24 hours. One day delivery Sydney to Banksia Beach Great staff service.

Kevin B.

Kevin B.

Mobileciti an excellent online store

I found the Mobileciti site very easy to navigate to find my item. There were a number of products within my price range available for consideration and the information provided made it easy to make an informed choice. The item I purchased arrived well within the stated time frame and was exactly as described on the site. The item was securely packaged with adequate protection. 10/10 for service.

Product PurchasedLG Q60 Smartphone

justinsaker

justinsaker

Great seller & products

Got a Mad Catz controller from this store and it works really well with fortnite android. Easy to navigate his store and find what I wanted. Great range of products, fast delivery and I would recommend this seller to every one.

Deano

DeanoSydney, NSW

Solved an issue when I mistakenly entered the wrong address

Very cheap prices, even cheaper when you order through their ebay store and enter the discount code they provide.

10/10 customer service, they did their best and managed to get me my new phone on a sunday afternoon which was great because I work 8-5 and wouldn't have a phone for a whole week otherwise.

Product PurchasedOppo AX5
Graham W

Graham WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt Service Mobicity

Product PurchasedLG K50 Mobile Phone

JABRA CLASSIC (BLUE TOOTH)

Got this Jabra Classic blue tooth hands free on line Ebay. Iam very satisfied with the item. Great range of products and sent out very fast. The best when only the best will do.

Product PurchasedJABRA CLASSIC

Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Excellent Transaction

I had no problems with this purchase of a Huawei mobile phone, with good communication and very quick delivery and it is everything that was stated, I would give a positive recommendation as I am completely satisfied with this transaction.

Product PurchasedHuawei Nova 3E

hazza

hazza

Nokia 3.2 mobile phone-very stylish

Very easy to find what I required, There was a good range of brands to choose-the phone I purchased was the phone I was looking for. I found it easy to set up and it was excellent for my requirements.

Peter Stefanakis

Peter StefanakisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The phone arrived super quick and in perfect condition. Ordered the phone and it arrived the next day. Great service and highly recommended seller and will be purchasing again AAA+++

Traveller

TravellerPerth, WA

Best price and speedy postage

I purchased a huawei P30 lite from their eBay store. Postage was very prompt and the product was as advertised and the price was the best I could find on eBay and by a mile too.

Great phone with lots of features for its price point.

Product PurchasedHuawei p 30 lite
LustStarrr

LustStarrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent eBay seller - I would buy from them again without hesitation

I recently ordered an Oppo Reno Z from Mobileciti Online store on eBay, & was very happy with the entire process. They were the second-cheapest for the phone I got on eBay's Australian website, & I chose to buy from them was because they offered the fastest shipping, with a guaranteed delivery date. When it arrived, by the date specified, the product was exactly as described, & I'm very happy with it. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Mobileciti Online store again in the future, & would suggest others consider doing also, because they're very professional to deal with.

Product PurchasedOppo Reno Z

Nitin J.

Nitin J.Sydney, NSW

Always delivers on time, and genuine product.

Usually buy from Ebay store
Always has stock of the mobiles I am interested in. Great price range
All the 3 mobiles I have bought (2 for me and another for a friend) have always been good. I am quite sure its not a grey stock

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB

Wonderful service

Communication was excellent when I encountered a problem when ordering, and delivery of Bose headphones was unbelievably quick. Next day delivery between Sydney and Melbourne. Would definitely use them again.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer satisfaction

I looked online on Sunday and bought a Samsung tablet, very easy to purchase I chose free delivery as I was in no hurry to get the item, I didn’t realise just how quickly it would arrive.......super fast and with no hassles. One very happy customer ......many thanks

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Phone EXACTLY as described!!

The OPPO R11s was exactly as described and working perfectly. Thank you for the super fast delivery and good Customer Service. Will be more than happy to buy from MobilyCity again!!

Product PurchasedOppo R11s