Mobileciti Online store

Mobileciti Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (121)

Sohail

SohailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JBL Extreme 2 Excellent Product Next Day Delivery

Ordered Yesterday and Received Today
Powerful Voice with a lot of features
Extremely fast delivery and in perfect packing
Was looking for it from many days finally found on Mobile City is good price

Wesley De Koning

Wesley De KoningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DJI Osmo 3 mobile gimbal

Great price and quick delivery. Great communications from the team. This product will be a great addition to my phone and will be using it often. Will definitely use these guys again.

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible way to treat a disabled person with an item in warranty (bought two weeks ago)

Product PurchasedOPEL MOBILE BIG BUTTON PHONE

Lucy

LucyNortheast, VIC

Happy Customer

This is the second Mobile Phone I have purchased fro MobileCiti, I have been very happy with ordering process and the speed of delivery. You get what you ordered. John

Product PurchasedLG K9
Gabriele C.

Gabriele C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Experience

Placed my order online early on Tuesday morning and it was delivered to me in Melbourne at around 5 pm on Wednesday. Everything checked out as was advertised and I'm very happy with the service. Samsung s9+ Galaxy buds, and a couple of smaller items.

I will be using MC again. Cheers.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB
Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended online store.

Very easy and convenient to navigate the website. The prices are very competitive, and an extensive range to choose from. I am extremely happy with my Huawei GT 2e smartwatch. Super fast delivery, I was very surprised when my watch turned up the next day, wonderful. I would definately purchase again.

Product PurchasedHuawei GT 2e
Gnarly Dog

Gnarly Dog

no surprises, prompt express shipping

Ordered from evilBay listing and it was shipped promptly via Express package. No dramas. The AX5s was in sealed box with an Australian charger pack. Works fine, just like it should

Product PurchasedOppo AX5s
NICKOLAS

NICKOLASSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with product quality and level of service received.

My iPhone 6s was on it's last battery legs and Apple spotted a red dot in the sim port and wouldn't replace my battery That was 1 1/2 years ago and I hadn't had any problems with the phone ( apart from the battery ). I thought 'bugger them' and decided to go for an OPPO. Apple has seen the last of me and Mobileciti Online store is my future go to. A big plus is that they have a physical store as well. I can't speak highly enough of their communication response time and rapid delivery service.

Product PurchasedOppo AX5s
Linda C.

Linda C.Darling Downs, QLD

Great Offer! Great Service!!

Products are of high quality and great price. A variety of choices. Service was quick and easy. Quick delivery despite ongoing restrictions. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Excellent!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

iPhone 11 Pro max

Great service from start to finish with a variety of colours and storage available, very happy with the one I purchased space grey iPhone 11 Pro Max 64g and would highly recommend checking them out

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB
John Bowan

John BowanNorthern Region, NSW

I Never go any where else

I have purchased from this seller now a few times over the years and also have bought for other people and also sent people to them to buy phones and tablets, I and all the people that have dealt with them I know have been very happy, if someone needs a pacific phone or tablet I go straight to then, Prices are very good emails get answered quickly advice is always there, and correct advice, items sent very fast, no mucking about at all, and oh yes friendly to boot. Thanks guys. All stars from me.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Wendy P.

Wendy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Impressive sevice

Good website with a great range of products. I purchased a LG K8’s 2017 it was dispatched quickly and I had it in three days. While the phone was on its way I read some reviews of the product that were less than flattering and was a bit stressed that I had made a poor choice.
Though I have only had the phone for a few days as yet I must say I am quite happy with it, everything works as it should, granted it is a little slower on some applications than my wife’s iPhone 11, but at about a tenth of the price it serves the purpose of an economical stay in touch device. Thank you Mobileciti.

Product PurchasedLG K8

Huawei mobile phone

Hi
Thank you the phone is great bigger screen and everything I bought it for my wife as her phone was getting old and starting to play up.
so once again thank you
Regards
Graeme

Excellent service

Very happy with the product I bought -Xiaomi mi air purifier Pro with hepa. Received the goods in two days with good condition. A good And trusted eBay seller that I recommended.

Sonja W.

Sonja W.

Awesome !

Fantastic service. Received my Samsung S6 Galaxy Lite at the other end of the country, in less than a week.
Easy to deal with and well priced. HIghly recommend Mobileciti Online

Product PurchasedSamsung Tab S6 Lite

ethan @ newcastle

ethan @ newcastleHunter Region, NSW

A+ products and service

I'm a return buyer. They offer Aus products and super fast post. I will be returning again for note20+ when it's available. A trusted seller on eBay. Absolutely brilliant company.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
Jasmina

JasminaSydney, NSW

Great! Super fast postage

Great item in perfect new condition, item as described,my son is so happy, also super fast postage, very good seller, for sure I will buy again from you again!
Thank you very very much!

Product PurchasedApple AirPods
Brian H.

Brian H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

Ubtech first order stormtrooper app robot I am extremely satisfied with the product because it works as explained its going to be hours and hours of fun and I look forward to getting to understand everything I can do with the robot

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Be careful - wont take returns

I bought a phone from this company . Was shipped fast in 2 days. There was an issue with the phone - as the software was hanging . I returned the phone same day to the company - for a replacement phone . And two days after they replied that we cannot issue refund , as the phone has been opened and used ?? How would I know about the issue without using .. They might be a good company , but just be aware if you need any assistance down the track with warranty etc - they will get away with you ... better spend few more $$ and buy from dicksmith / HArvey norman etc - who will provide good services down the track ... I will now go to consumer complain department to get the refund .. what a waste of time

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLG K8
Lizzie B.

Lizzie B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent site, but...

I was recently in the market for an iPhone XR, and was looking for cheaper options to Apple. I found MobileCiti, and was impressed with their prices. I found the phone I was looking for, placed the order and received a receipt for my purchase, however did not receive a dispatch notice. I emailed the store, and a reply cam promptly, saying that the site was not correct in it's stock count, and could have another option, or a refund. I asked for a full refund, which they then responded to right away.
Overall, I am a happy with the customer service, however I am not happy with the misleading information on the website. I could possibly be buying from here in the future. Thank you!