MoneyGram

MoneyGram Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Rhonda  Burton

Rhonda Burtonasked

Hello when I used money gram it keep on saying I'm registered but my email don't match I'm blocked

Rhonda  Burton
Rhonda Burton

I'm blocked when using money gram it won't let me send

johnny armas
johnny armas

This companay needs to be investigated. they dont reply to emails, the same with their co- company Global Collect BV. I'm still waiting for my money that was not successfully remitted. They refused the refund according to my bank. This company should be shut down.

Ron

Ronasked

Tell me how I can collect on MoneyGram Ref.227859 or Ref 21120559 sender [Name and Address Removed]
Receiver [Name and Address Removed]
One MoneyGram has been collected. One could not be collected because the receiver's name had been changed on the document. Can you verify the name of receiver on both documents. The receiver and I tried to collect the money in Bali but were told there was a problem with the document. I have been extensively communicated with the local agent and phoning 1800049087 but they don't understand there are two MoneyGrams.

Sala I.

Sala I.asked

I send money yesterday by bpay but I can not track. It says no records of data.

Grabba T.

Grabba T.asked

How many time per month I’m permitted to collect money at money gram?

Michael B.asked

Can anyone tell me what this error 4055 means and how it can be rectified? Moneygram themselves don't appear to know either!

EDK

EDKasked

Sent money on 5th, Feb 2019, and cancelled it as their said the name need to be modified. Why it is so difficult to receive refund after you cancel a transaction, I was told it will take 3 up to 10 day when first called after 6 days, then waited after 10, called they said wait for another 3 days at 20 days, I was told to wait another two days, I am still waiting, as support team have no info as to what is happening

David

Michael B.

they are all pretty bad at that- lousy customer service, would you believe WU is even worse?

Paul Gray

Paul Grayasked

I tried to send money to Ukraine the other night to my friend and it was declined with a compliance error 4055. I have been sending money ever week for 6 months now I can't send
No now knows what a 4055 compliance error is.
Paul

Michael B.

same here Paul- Zero response when you call or email - pretty bad company from reviews I have seen

Azam

Azamasked

I was sent some money from my brother to collect, upon arriving at the nearest 7 eleven i found out that i won't be able to receive the funds in cash because there is a limit for if the amount is above $200 then it will be credited into one's bank account and the person behind the counter assured me that it will come through within 24 hours but it has been more than 3 days now and no sign of it at all. What should I do as i am in a real hurry because I have a light on Wednesday and i need this money asap?

Haid'z RN C

Haid'z RN Casked

Money gram, I was trying to received my kids money but it says it will be send to my bank account and it has been 3 days? What should I do now?

Get an answer from our members and MoneyGram representatives

Other Money Transfer Services