Part of More NBN  4.1

Subesh S.
Subesh S.South-Eastern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive NBN 12/1

Fraud

More sim is just fraud and scam they said free for three months if i activate before 29 feb but they send me a bill for my mobile service Show details
Alena M.
Alena M.
  NBN 12/1

Help with setting up new account

Anthony was a great help when setting up my new account! He helped with any questions I had and happy to call when suited me
Vishakha
VishakhaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stand out customer service

Lorraine was too good in answering my heaps of questions and helped configuring my internet change so easily. Highly recommend her service. Show details
Don E.
Don E.Victoria3 posts
  Fair Incentive NBN 12/1

Great to get back on line again

Alfred was extremely helpful and listened to what I was saying. Thank you Show details
H. Pham
H. Pham

Great customer service

Jeffrey was very helpful and helped me reset my nbn box! Show details
Sam Rizzo
Sam RizzoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No internet connection

Service drops out too often, on average once a day in last 3 months.
Tech Support “Japs”, was very patient and calm and fixed the problem today. (8/12/2023) Show details ·  1
Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Myleen
MyleenCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer service on point

Easy to reach, no que, immediate action, problem rectified and tech polite Show details
Donald S.
Donald S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Janis

Great for More to have professionals like Janis. She was articulate, clear and super technical wizard! Show details
Tim
Tim
More   DM

Hello, we are sorry to read of the above issues. We have reached out via a private message to discuss this with you. Thank you in advance, Team More

Lucia
LuciaSydney, NSW
  NBN 12/1

Don't bother! 13th day without WIFI and they still don't care!

Been calling on daily basis. One day i am told Senior Technician will call me the next day. No one calls. Next day they say my number is not added, even though I been talking to them daily. everyday different excuse. such a poor assistance while we continue to pay for the service which we dont even get... Show details
More   DM

Hi Lucia, we are sorry to read of your above review and wish to discuss this with you. We have sent you a direct message to assist you. Thank you, More Escalation Team.

spring
spring

Professional

When I call them, they are very fast and helpful. Show details
Hunter River Rooster
Hunter River Rooster

Technical support

Customer service was very helpful and fast reconfigure modem support. Show details
Robert
Robert

Support assistance

Jason was very helpful, sorting my problem immediately.
Acc No : 254163
Neli Martin
Neli Martin

Great support

Had trouble setting up. No instructions with the modem but support staff very helpful. Abby sorted everything out for me. :-) Show details