More Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)

More Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)

Matt.R

Matt.RMelbourne

Great NBN & Amazing Customer Service

More Telecom are the best Telco I have ever dealt with. All the way through the ordering process and installation the staff were friendly, helpful & skillful. I had to reschedule a few time (building access issues) and they were so easy to deal with. I never waited more then 20 secs to talk to a person, who was able to fix my issue immediately, no call queues or hold times. More Telecom shielded me from any NBN issues, best service ever.

Start DateMay 2019
Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
More Telecom
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and the 5 stars.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Can't go wrong with More Telecom!

Great service from More Telecom. Easy and very quick to communicate with. Hanna has been very helpful with finding the right package for our business and personal needs. Lots of savings and benefits with More Telecom. Recommended.
Charlie from Manoosh Pizzeria. www.manoosh.com.au

Start DateNovember 2018
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
More Telecom
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review!