Listing monitored by Mortgage Corp

KfairbairnSydney, NSW

High Recommend !!!

Tara M.
Tara M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are friendly and know their stuff - they are always there to answer your qns etc. I dealt with Renee and Neil and both were very approachable. Very positive experience

Sam.E
Sam.EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Highly recommended

If I can give 10 stars, I would not hesitate one moment to give it to Neil and his team.
I cannot imagine that I have my first investment home loan without paying a single dollar from my pocket!
Neil setup a plan and managed to get the best offer in the market for refinancing my existing home loan and use this offer to get me the approval for my first investment home loan.
Guess what? After refinancing I will pay the same amount that I was paying before refinancing for both the existing home and investment home loans!!How good is that?!!
Not only that but also, he gave me a good tips to guide me in buying my first investment home.

Neil is very professional and highly recommended.

Abbey Brady
Abbey BradyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage Corp is the way to go!

Neil was outstanding in helping us with our financial options! He is our go to and is always very responsive and helpful! Can’t recommend him and his team enough! Daniel and Abbey Brady

Rajini Thrimawithane
Rajini ThrimawithaneVictoria

Neil and Renee gets the job done!

Neil and Renee were a delight to work with when my partner and myself were looking at purchasing a house. They were so professional and helpful and we found it to be the easiest and most stress-less process thanks to these two! Thank you Neil and Renee for your world class service and we couldn’t have asked for more from you during this crazy process. With all the limitations, thanks to Covid, these guys get the job done and guide you through the process so very well!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Cass Jane
Cass JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Neil and the team = unbeatable!!

Could not have had a better experience with Neil and the Mortgage Corp team!! My partner and I in emergency services have fluctuating salaries and varying incrementals, and Neil managed to match us to a bank and product that took every cent we earn into consideration. We worked with Mortgage Corp for the entire process from multiple pre-approvals to our recent settlement, and throughout the process we were particularly impressed with their incredibly prompt and thorough communication. We also had multiple unexpected hurdles with our purchase, which Neil handled with ease and made a stressful situation 100 times easier than it could’ve been. I have already recommended Mortgage Corp to friends and family and will continue to do so!!

Neil C.Mortgage Corp
Dissatisfied
DissatisfiedQueensland

Just another broker looking to put you in debt for his own kickbacks

I wanted refinance advice as a broker put me onto a interest only debt years ago that made him a alot of $ and cost me a small fortune. I'm now 50 looking to pay downy debt. [Name Removed] advice loan as much as possible. Beware!!!

Neil C.Mortgage Corp
Jen
Jen

Fantastic Service, Access to the best rates, Awesome determination to help

Neil worked with me for 8 months and was relentless in assisting us in getting pre-approval for the best loan structure to suit our needs. Where other brokers never returned my calls (presumably because our situation was complex and they couldn't be bothered)... Neil constantly kept me updated and checked in with me regularly. He ALWAYS made the time for my calls and questions. Neil followed through right up until settlement to ensure everything went smoothly. I will continue to work with Neil, as he has advised he can assist us again to get even better rates if lower rates become available down the track.

Michael P.
Michael P.

Absolutely Incredible

Excellent & Professional service

Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp helped us in getting a home loan at a very good rate. The service provided by him & his excellent team is highly commendable. Have come across other mortgage agents previously who are unethical,
but Neil helped me secure a loan within a week.
I lack in words to thank him for his excellent service & level of commitment towards his clients.
I am happy to recommend his service to anyone who needs any sort of loan.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 5 stars!

Aman& Shalini

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service throughout the whole process

Neil and his team was thorough and upfront with the products, fees and answered any questions I had. They were prompt with any queries and assisted with the settlement. They provided service over and above what I expected and I can highly recommend them.

NickForest Hill

Very Impressed!!

Recently approached the Mortgage Corp team to assist with our recent acquisition. Neil and his team were great on communication throughout the Application.

Made the exercise seamless and hassle free.

If you are considering your finance options, look no further .

Thanks again Mortgage Corp!

Elena
ElenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent help and advice

Helpful, patient and attentive. Neil provided good advice in consideration of our needs. Customer service was impressive and very responsive. Neil and his team made the process simple and as straight forward as possible. Thanks Mortgage Corp!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent investment advice.

Thanks to Neil and the team at Mortgage Corp.
Excellent advice and guidance in helping me purchase my investment property and re-structure my loans. I am looking forward to adding to my investment portfolio. Keep up the great work.

Read more reviews - page 2