4.9

Sam.E

Sam.EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and Highly recommended

If I can give 10 stars, I would not hesitate one moment to give it to Neil and his team.
I cannot imagine that I have my first investment home loan without paying a single dollar from my pocket!
Neil setup a plan and managed to get the best offer in the market for refinancing my existing home loan and use this offer to get me the approval for my first investment home loan.
Guess what? After refinancing I will pay the same amount that I was paying before refinancing for both the existing home and investment home loans!!How good is that?!!
Not only that but also, he gave me a good tips to guide me in buying my first investment home.

Neil is very professional and highly recommended.

Loan used forRefinancing
Abbey Brady

Abbey BradyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage Corp is the way to go!

Neil was outstanding in helping us with our financial options! He is our go to and is always very responsive and helpful! Can’t recommend him and his team enough! Daniel and Abbey Brady

Application Process

Neil and Renee gets the job done!

Neil and Renee were a delight to work with when my partner and myself were looking at purchasing a house. They were so professional and helpful and we found it to be the easiest and most stress-less process thanks to these two! Thank you Neil and Renee for your world class service and we couldn’t have asked for more from you during this crazy process. With all the limitations, thanks to Covid, these guys get the job done and guide you through the process so very well!

Loan used forSecond Home

Cass Jane

Cass JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Neil and the team = unbeatable!!

Could not have had a better experience with Neil and the Mortgage Corp team!! My partner and I in emergency services have fluctuating salaries and varying incrementals, and Neil managed to match us to a bank and product that took every cent we earn into consideration. We worked with Mortgage Corp for the entire process from multiple pre-approvals to our recent settlement, and throughout the process we were particularly impressed with their incredibly prompt and thorough communication. We also had multiple unexpected hurdles with our purchase, which Neil handled with ease and made a stressful situation 100 times easier than it could’ve been. I have already recommended Mortgage Corp to friends and family and will continue to do so!!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forFirst Home
Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedQueensland

Just another broker looking to put you in debt for his own kickbacks

I wanted refinance advice as a broker put me onto a interest only debt years ago that made him a alot of $ and cost me a small fortune. I'm now 50 looking to pay downy debt. [Name Removed] advice loan as much as possible. Beware!!!

Jen

Jen

Fantastic Service, Access to the best rates, Awesome determination to help

Neil worked with me for 8 months and was relentless in assisting us in getting pre-approval for the best loan structure to suit our needs. Where other brokers never returned my calls (presumably because our situation was complex and they couldn't be bothered)... Neil constantly kept me updated and checked in with me regularly. He ALWAYS made the time for my calls and questions. Neil followed through right up until settlement to ensure everything went smoothly. I will continue to work with Neil, as he has advised he can assist us again to get even better rates if lower rates become available down the track.

Michael P.

Michael P.

Absolutely Incredible

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home

Excellent & Professional service

Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp helped us in getting a home loan at a very good rate. The service provided by him & his excellent team is highly commendable. Have come across other mortgage agents previously who are unethical,
but Neil helped me secure a loan within a week.
I lack in words to thank him for his excellent service & level of commitment towards his clients.
I am happy to recommend his service to anyone who needs any sort of loan.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 5 stars!

Aman& Shalini

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service throughout the whole process

Neil and his team was thorough and upfront with the products, fees and answered any questions I had. They were prompt with any queries and assisted with the settlement. They provided service over and above what I expected and I can highly recommend them.

Loan used forSecond Home

NickForest Hill

Very Impressed!!

Recently approached the Mortgage Corp team to assist with our recent acquisition. Neil and his team were great on communication throughout the Application.

Made the exercise seamless and hassle free.

If you are considering your finance options, look no further .

Thanks again Mortgage Corp!

Elena

ElenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent help and advice

Helpful, patient and attentive. Neil provided good advice in consideration of our needs. Customer service was impressive and very responsive. Neil and his team made the process simple and as straight forward as possible. Thanks Mortgage Corp!

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent investment advice.

Thanks to Neil and the team at Mortgage Corp.
Excellent advice and guidance in helping me purchase my investment property and re-structure my loans. I am looking forward to adding to my investment portfolio. Keep up the great work.

Fantastic team

I am truly grateful for the outstanding service provided by Neil and his team. From the initial consultation through to settlement everything was seamless, the advice always honest and straightforward and the communication was fantastic! Thank you very much!

Gizelle

GizelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful result

My husband and I are self employed and sought the help of a mortgage broker after ANZ refused to refinance us. I was encouraged to use Mortgage Corp after I read their online reviews and wasn’t disappointed as they are first class. Jing was our assigned mortgage specialist and she is a star! She was always quick to respond to our multiple queries, taking extra time and care to make things as clear as possible. The bottom line was she secured a mortgage for us with Westpac at a lower interest rate than what we were originally paying with ANZ. I just can’t speak highly enough of her - she deserves a pay rise Neil!!!

Diana

Dianamelbourne

Trustworthy

Neil at Mortgage Corp is reliable and efficient. He has been our broker for a few years and we continue to rely on him and would highly recommend him. Neil is trustworthy and he makes the process seamless, always contactable and professional. Always happy to deal with him.

Jamie

JamieAdelaide

Reliable service

I cannot thank Jing enough for her time and professionalism in finding the right products for my situation. In addition she is reliable and work in timely manner in resolving problems with my mortgage application that is in a strict time restriction.
I definitely will ask her to be my broker again when I reapply loans in years time.

Neil C.Mortgage Corp

Thank you so much Jamie for taking the time to provide feedback and for your kind words. We're glad you're happy with our service, please do get in touch if you ever need anything. Thanks again. The Mortgage Corp concierge service team.

Steven

StevenMelbourne

Mortgage Corp provides excellent services.
Neil and his whole team are very honest and efficient.
I highly recommend Mortgage Corp to everybody.

Hoj

HojMoolap

In Mortgage Corp you can trust

Mortgage Corp listened to our needs and were able to find a lender to offer us a far more competitive loan than the big banks were willing to consider. They are thorough and honest and they know when to go into bat for a client. Thanks to all the team at Mortgage Corp, Jo and Anthony Moolap, Victoria

Jez

Jez

Brilliant from start to finish & even after

Neil and the team were absolutely professional every step of the way. Not once were we made to feel ignorant for asking the most basic of questions. We Can’t recommend Mortage Corp more highly :)