Mortgage Corp

Mortgage Corp

Excellent & Professional service

Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp helped us in getting a home loan at a very good rate. The service provided by him & his excellent team is highly commendable. Have come across other mortgage agents previously who are unethical,
but Neil helped me secure a loan within a week.
I lack in words to thank him for his excellent service & level of commitment towards his clients.
I am happy to recommend his service to anyone who needs any sort of loan.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 5 stars!

Aman& Shalini

Application Process

Excellent service throughout the whole process

Neil and his team was thorough and upfront with the products, fees and answered any questions I had. They were prompt with any queries and assisted with the settlement. They provided service over and above what I expected and I can highly recommend them.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used for:Second Home

Very Impressed!!

Recently approached the Mortgage Corp team to assist with our recent acquisition. Neil and his team were great on communication throughout the Application.

Made the exercise seamless and hassle free.

If you are considering your finance options, look no further .

Thanks again Mortgage Corp!

Excellent help and advice

Helpful, patient and attentive. Neil provided good advice in consideration of our needs. Customer service was impressive and very responsive. Neil and his team made the process simple and as straight forward as possible. Thanks Mortgage Corp!

Excellent investment advice.

Thanks to Neil and the team at Mortgage Corp.
Excellent advice and guidance in helping me purchase my investment property and re-structure my loans. I am looking forward to adding to my investment portfolio. Keep up the great work.

Fantastic team

I am truly grateful for the outstanding service provided by Neil and his team. From the initial consultation through to settlement everything was seamless, the advice always honest and straightforward and the communication was fantastic! Thank you very much!

Hi Morina, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. And thank you for the thank you cake :-) Everyone in the office thoroughly enjoyed it, even Neil couldn't resist the temptation and indulged himself on a big slice :-) We look forward to taking the next step together when you're ready! Thanks again and have a wonderful Christmas and holiday break. Neil and the Mortgage Corp Team

Wonderful result

My husband and I are self employed and sought the help of a mortgage broker after ANZ refused to refinance us. I was encouraged to use Mortgage Corp after I read their online reviews and wasn’t disappointed as they are first class. Jing was our assigned mortgage specialist and she is a star! She was always quick to respond to our multiple queries, taking extra time and care to make things as clear as possible. The bottom line was she secured a mortgage for us with Westpac at a lower interest rate than what we were originally paying with ANZ. I just can’t speak highly enough of her - she deserves a pay rise Neil!!!

Hi Gizelle, thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad that you're happy with our service and Jing is absolutely over the moon. Thanks to you, she'll be enjoying her holidays a lot more :-) Please remember we're always a phone call away if you ever need anything. Thanks again. The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service team.

Trustworthy

Neil at Mortgage Corp is reliable and efficient. He has been our broker for a few years and we continue to rely on him and would highly recommend him. Neil is trustworthy and he makes the process seamless, always contactable and professional. Always happy to deal with him.

Hi Diana, thank you so much for taking the time to write this and for your kind words :-) It's been awesome working with you over the past years, please know we're just a phone call away if you ever need anything. Enjoy your wonderful holiday and we look forward to catching up for your next project. Thanks again. Neil and The Mortgage Corp Team

Reliable service

I cannot thank Jing enough for her time and professionalism in finding the right products for my situation. In addition she is reliable and work in timely manner in resolving problems with my mortgage application that is in a strict time restriction.
I definitely will ask her to be my broker again when I reapply loans in years time.

Thank you so much Jamie for taking the time to provide feedback and for your kind words. We're glad you're happy with our service, please do get in touch if you ever need anything. Thanks again. The Mortgage Corp concierge service team.

Mortgage Corp provides excellent services.
Neil and his whole team are very honest and efficient.
I highly recommend Mortgage Corp to everybody.

Thanks Steven, we really appreciate that after the awesome video testimonial you and Echo did for us and you took the time to write a review here as well. By the way, we’ve uploaded your video testimonial on YouTube, if Echo hasn’t shown you the video, you can watch it here :) https://youtu.be/jGPEUopo2Jc hope you like it:) thanks again and we look forward to working with you on your future projects! Neil and the Mortgage Corp Team

In Mortgage Corp you can trust

Mortgage Corp listened to our needs and were able to find a lender to offer us a far more competitive loan than the big banks were willing to consider. They are thorough and honest and they know when to go into bat for a client. Thanks to all the team at Mortgage Corp, Jo and Anthony Moolap, Victoria

Hi Jo and Anthony, thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback, the team is delighted that you're happy with our service and it's been a pleasure working with you. Neil said he's looking forward to catching up and getting his special present you’ve promised him lol thanks again. Neil and the Mortgage Corp team

Brilliant from start to finish & even after

Neil and the team were absolutely professional every step of the way. Not once were we made to feel ignorant for asking the most basic of questions. We Can’t recommend Mortage Corp more highly :)

Thanks Jay, really appreciate you take the time to write this review. It's been a great experience and it's always good to ask questions, you need to know you're making the right decision, after all buying a property is one of the biggest decisions most of us make! And we'll always be a phone call away if you ever have any questions in the future. Thanks again. Neil and the Mortgage Corp Concierge Service team.

Best Broker in the business

I first contacted Neil July last year after being turned down by a few mortgage brokers as my name was on another mortgage which I co buy with my brother as the house was only a few months old and I've been told that no bank would lend me any money. I filled out the form at mortgage Corp and Neil made contact with me the next day. I explain my situation and Neil told me that I'm screwed but he can help me remove my name from the other loan even though it was only a few months old so I can buy a property. Almost 7 months later and I moved in to my property last Friday and also Neil refinance my brother and sister in laws loan and got the A even better deal so win win situation. If it wasn't for Neil I wouldn't be able to buy any time soon. I can't recommend Neil and Doug at mortgage Corp enough. The service was next to none thank you Neil your a legend.

Hi Maui, thank you so much for your feedback, great to know that you and your family are happy and all the efforts we put in have finally paid off! The past few months have been challenging for you and the situation was indeed complicated but we're glad we pulled it off! Please say hello to your brother and sister in law for us and hope their printer is working well! Oh, still have to to sing, "Hey, it's okay, it's okay! You're welcome! I'm just an ordinary demi-guy..." lol sorry just can't help it! Take care Maui, you made our day! Enjoy your new home! Cheers, Neil and the Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

Fantastic Mortgage Broker who goes above and beyond

We cannot thank Neil enough for the service that he provided when we were purchasing our property. Neil was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. Neil went above and beyond to provide us with exceptional advice, always making us feel like we were his only client. We would highly recommend Neil to anyone wanting professional advice when choosing a Mortgage. Thankyou Neil it was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Thank you so much Michelle for your kind words, it's been our pleasure to work with you and Nathan as well! Hope you're happily settled down the Victoria coast and enjoy your beautiful home! Please always remember we're just a phone call away if you need anything:-) Thanks again. Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

Knowledgeable, friendly and professional - Highly recommended.

I was a first home buyer and had NO idea what to do. So I jumped online and looked up what to do, search came up with 'find a broker'. I then continued searching and looked for brokers with good Google reviews. BAM. Straight into Neil and the team and never looked back.
I sent Neil an email and he called me back within ten minutes. He listened to my situation and provided his advice absolutely free of charge. I was wary of everything in the beginning being a first home buyer and all but Neil applied no pressure at all and explained everything in layman's terms. We set up a meeting and discussed all different options. He was very patient and often explained things 2-3 times before I understood and he genuinely wanted the best deal for ME not for himself.
I constantly pestered him with repeated questions and RP Data requests (insider information on house prices) but he always got back to me within 24 hours. When the time came and I bought my home, he dealt with Confident Conveyancing (another business I found through Google reviews) to progress towards a smooth settlement. He even managed to undo one of blunders when I used whiteout on a legal document; didn't phase him one bit.
I can not recommend Neil and his team highly enough and will definitely be going to him for my second and third homes which I didn't even think possible before I met him. Trust these reviews as I trust Neil; you won't regret it.

Awww, thank you so much for taking the time to write the review. It's been absolutely a pleasure, we're so happy that you followed our process and advice, and were so proactive, it's clients like you who make things so much easier for us too! We look forward to working with you on your next project and again, you know we'll always be a phone call away if you need anything. Thanks again. Neil and the Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team!

Review

Neil was an amazing help. Everything was easy and straightforward. Definitely would recommend Mortgage Corp to people looking to purchase a house.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback :-) It's review like this that makes all the hard work worthwhile. We look forward to assisting you with your next purchase. Cheers. Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

Neil fixed what others couldn't

I came to know Neil when he secured a bridging loan for my mother several years prior when no one else could. I already knew he was able to deliver good results. My own experience with Neil came about after my now previous mortgage broker messed up my construction loan and caused significant problems for me. Requiring a specific loan with a large cash out in a short timeframe, Neil went above and beyond to not only get me a loan, but one that was the right product for me with the largest cash out figure possible. Neil's honesty was refreshing and I knew he went above and beyond to get this deal along the line. I cannot thank him enough.

Hope you and your mum are doing well, Katherine! It was a pleasure working with you throughout the troubled experience and put you back on track to build that fantastic home. You and your mum have done well to get where you are. We look forward to catching up again soon to chat about your next move. Take Care. Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

Neil's Da man!

Right from the onset, Neil was engaging and straight forward with his knowledge sharing and recommendations. Neil has the right contacts to make things happen quickly and seamlessly. Very responsive and to the point when you require assistance. We look forward to partnering with him again.

Congrats on the new investment property and the great location, Sukhwinder. We also look forward to working with you on your next investment. And thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback :-) Neil and the Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team

Fantastic mortgage broker Highly recommend

Fantastic service from Neil and his Mortgage Corp team.

As an investor and having used other mortgage brokering services previously I have found Neil's service to be exemplary, the communication and honesty from the very start has made our latest purchase and refinance a satisfying experience.

Neil's knowledge allowed us with multiple mortgages to secure another investment property and reduce all of our mortgages to save us money across all our loans.

What seemed to be too hard for other brokers was right in Neil's wheelhouse and we got exactly what we were after.

Thanks again Neil for the great work, look forward to dealing with you again on our next venture

Jeremy, it was absolutely a pleasure working with you and Betsy to grow your investment portfolio and achieve your goals. Right from the start, you were open to options and our advice, which made the process easier. Neil said he’s looking forward to catching up with you soon and dipping his toes in your new pool while talking about the next investment :-) Take care. Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team

Mortgage Broker with a difference

Neil Cairstairs of Mortgage Corp is not only a first class mortgage broker, they are also a business well up with the modern times & can easily say that their service, knowledge, expertise & genuine 'time for you' attitude is second to none.
Myself & my wife have been on the hunt for a decent mortgage broker for 5 years after being through a few. We hold multiple properties so obtaining the right finance & a broker that 100% understands our financial setup is crucial to us.
We felt Neil never tried to sell us anything, gave us great advice, communicated A1 & worked with us in making the right decisions.
We are now not only in a better cash flow position but as well able to make some dream additions to our family home.
Highly recommend Neil & can confidently say that he exceeded our expectations.
Thanks Neil & Mortgage Corp.

Thank you so much for your kind works, Lee! Can’t believe it’s been a year since we started working with you and Kellie! We totally agree with you when you say “obtaining the right finance & a broker that 100% understands our financial setup is crucial to us”. Working with awesome clients, such as yourself and Kellie who understand our and your own objectives has made the whole process so much easier for us too. And the team at Mortgage Corp are very pleased to know that you’re happy with our service. P.S: Thank you very much for the video testimonial, how funny are your little ones :-) Just can't stop laughing every time we watch the video. PPS: Neil is very keen to come and check out the new addition when its ready, he said he’d bring the seafood platter and a towel… :-)