MSY Technology NSW, Auburn

MSY Technology NSW, Auburn

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Pickup order is ignored

I put in a pickup order but have never received their message to pick up the item. So I went to the Auburn store and they said the item was out of stock and would be available next week. After 2 weeks, still nothing. So I contacted them online and was told they would ask Auburn store to contact me as it was in stock at Auburn. After a while, still nothing! If they do not have it in stock, why not update the item status on their website. This is annoying.

Matt Wong

Matt WongSydney

They tried to sell me used cpu !!

Very dodgy shop. Ordered online from their website and received email saying that the order is ready.

Turned up the next day to pickup and waited few people in front me and the staff handed over the cpu i ordered which was clearly been used opened with thermal paste all over it.
I had no time to argue and told them to cancel it.

What a waste of my 2 hours trip !!!

Beware people..they will try to sell you used or returned goods as new. Pls make sure you check before paying.

Never ever again shop with this shop.

Kenny

KennySydney

Cheap and service is ok

I normally buy computer stuff from MSY. The price is relatively cheap but sometimes you don’t get much support from the guys when trying to find a proper product.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Never do business with this company if you want to save your sanity or money. Simple as that.

Their service is one of the worst I've ever seen. Their staff look like they don't want to be there. Some products are cheap. I give them that 1 star. Whoever is in charge of the whole management team needs to think very carefully about running a business. My advice........NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Jedi_Tekky

Jedi_TekkyAU

1 star for low prices, that's it.

If you pop into the store and they have your item in stock then it's all fine. Any other scenario other than that and you'll likely face unnecessary complications. I ordered online for in-store pickup to assure the item was in stock and reserved. Tried calling 20 times the next morning with no answer and the answering machine cutting me off. How hard can it be to process an order in-store ??

lid

lidsydney

Awful service

Don't even think of buying anything from msy online, although if you get faulty stuff from store, you will be asked thousands of questions for refund too but the online service is terrible. No one answers the phone, late email replied, and takes ages for the delivery.

zillah

zillahNew South Wales

Poor customer service and very bad to follow up

Poor customer service and very bad to follow up your request.
Yes price is competitive.
Try to ring Auburn store and you will notice a poor customer service.

July 19th 2017 Update: Bad customer service

Yes competitive price but veeeery bad customer service special with warranty avoid buying from them , I would got with MWAVE

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store Stock on Website Incorrect

Went to purchase a Gigabyte Mouse at the Auburn store after checking online for availability, which showed 'in stock' 15 minutes earlier. Attended store & no stock. Not good when website doesn't reflect reality.
Assistant in store tried to help with alternative & did apologise & gave a couple of extra $ off the price off the lesser quality alternative (Gigabyte Force 7), which I don't like the feel off. So just barely 3 out of 5 stars (i.e an extra 2 stars for discount & assistant trying to be helpful). Or more like 2.5 stars out of 5.

Sunny

SunnySydney

Fake boxing day sale

kevinwong82

kevinwong82Sydney, Australia

Slow non-existent service but marginally cheaper

Lined up for 20 minutes, not even a hello, person just stands there and fetches what you ask. Often half the things you want to buy are not in stock. They never answer their phone. Good luck if you ever had to return something for warranty.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Extreme Bad After Sales Service And Extreme Bad Sale Staff Manner (Over the Counter) @ Auburn, NSW

Rosebud

RosebudSydney, NSW

Pathetic Service

Ordered a new system, they refuse to answer the phone for me to get any idea on delivery. It has already slipped and still nothing. I thought my service baseline so low that they couldn't disappoint, but they are far, far worse than that which could be imagined. Avoid like the plague.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Claiming warranty is very frustrating!

Had I read this review site I wouldn't have dared go and buy my parts in MSY. My warranty claim is 2 months now and no replacement in sight. They say there was no word yet from their vendor for the replacement. I've asked for a refund, they say they couldn't give me a refund since they need to wait for the response of the vendor first. I'll wait for another week, and if no word from them then I'll start reporting it to Fair Trading.... I dont mind spending thousands to get Fair Trading's notice. I'll post here too what result I get from Fair Trading.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

A different kind of service

A lot of people here are complaining about the customer service of MSY fail to understand that this is an 'Asian' business that is not concerned with 'Caucasian' levels of customer service but rather focus on low prices in a no nonsense in and out transaction. Personally I don't hold it against them.

I bought the Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse and have been very impressed by the in depth customization, very responsive/soft mouse clicks and incredible precision along with a great cosmetic look. Would highly recommend for the price.

Beeble

BeebleSydney

Absolute rubbish

Mike Ryan

Mike RyanTOMAGO

Faulty Mainboards for repair for 3 of the 12 months since purchase

I don't think they are being dishonest, they just don't understand customer service. It would have cost less to replace the board with a new item but you can't speak to a manager. On it goes for the third month of the unit being returned to MSY. No contact - you have to chase and chase. Just prey when the cheap price is forgotten your item works.

Below average

The asian people at MSY don't help you at all. He was quiet and when i asked for little bit of help he said. I cannot tell otherwise bad refund. I then walked with nothing. the line was very long and I had to wait for 30min in the line. do not go unless you know what to buy.

MSY Computers

These guys are all fine. Prices are great , stocks usually pretty good so customer service gets wavered and rightly so. Learn what part you want, get in, get out and save money. You won't get tech advice you'll get quick no fuss service if you have taken the time to search for the parts you need. Those that wait in line and don't search or learn what they need then you'll get the famous bad customer service from these guys. online stock isn't always up to date and phone service is short and abrupt so choose who you want to spend your money with :)

Jackie

JackieSydney

Worst customer service ever!

I have to say Msy auburn have the worst customer service ever! Been buying components from Msy for over 6 years and never feel this terrible before.

I went to buy a component today and its out of stock so I was looking at the paper for a different one. The guys just say to me 'can you hurry up there's que!' So I ask him to recommend me a similar product and he replied ' why didn't you do some research while waiting at the que before?'

Like seriously Msy is this how you treat you customers!?!?!?

Glibglob

GlibglobSydney

Rude, useless staff and non-existent customer service

Was served by some guy who acted like he didn't want to be there and wouldn't even look at the list of items I brought to the store. Said some nonsense about how all the mice were the same and I should "do my research before coming" -- he almost couldn't be bothered getting the items for me. He tried to push me along to move the queue. You can get prices that are as good online and not have to spend your precious time dealing with these people.