MSY Technology QLD

MSY Technology QLD

Slacks Creek, Brendale, Morningside, etc...

Shez

ShezIpswich

Good prices, spotty customer service

This company has good prices, pretty up and down customer service, depends on the day and the staff member.
    Website isn't great, not a big fan of pdf prices lists.

Shop LocationQLD, IpswichBundamba

Store sales laughing at my selection

Tried to purchase parts for my new gaming PC and it is close to closing time so no other customers. One of the store sales was keep laughing at my choice. Yelling out very loud mean comments like 'this won't fit', 'that is terrible' and keep yelling till I check out. It is MY choice and none of your business to comment. I will not go back even their price is good.

rfcroc

rfcrocBrisbane

Best source for your Computer bits.

Best pricing. No problem with returns. Cheerful advice at my local store. That said, don't go to the main store and expect the same, they're overly busy during most times of the day.
    They carry a great range at the best price. UMart are a close second. The local MSY has less stock that the main outlet, but that's ok. If I must have a particular item I'll drive 20 min more to get it.
    I have not used their shipping.
    Their website is a bit clunky. But that isn't why I buy there. I like a fair price, and they provide.

Shop LocationQLD, IpswichBundamba
    DeJen

DeJenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than UMart!

A real difference in using MSY to other online suppliers. Order a computer build online. Not only delivered within the timeframe they stated but when the motherboard I asked for wasn't in stock they upgrade me without any additional costs. Totally different to my experience to UMart (Jan 2018). More than happy with MSY. You now have all my future business.

HappyChappy

HappyChappyAustralia

After a staff change, back to the old MSY

Unfriendly, no customer service

Purchased a computer case from in store, couldn't find the mounting screws for my MOBO.

Rang store to ask for replacement, told me to come in and collect, they wanted $5

Wont be buying anything thing else, learn some customer service

Shop LocationQLD, Morningside

Anomalous

AnomalousGold Coast, Queensland

Great Service on the Cheap

My SSD decided to fail a few weeks before warranty. I went in there and they could not find a record. But attempted to process it anyway as I got it from Slacks Creek. They did and a few weeks later got a replacement. Can be busy at times, friendly and barebones operation. But amazing on price.

Kim

KimBrisbane

Want to purchase lap tops for my business, they don't answer the phone (tried at least 10 times to c

I don't understand how they are still in business with that level of non service.
    I have better things to do with my time than to chase a business to spend my hard earned dollars with that couldn't care less.

John.

John.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this store.

The only place i go now for a new computer, they don't charge much for assembly of custom computers, parts are cheaper than anywhere else, i do a lot of looking around to see if i can find a better price but can't, they have lots of stock, been going there now for years and never had a problem with customer service.

Worst customer service..

So I got steelseries siberia 650 from them on Monday 15th August 2016 I went home and used it pretty much straight away to test the 7.1 virtual usb sound card out it was great apart from the fact that I had to turn the earcup volume up to max and the computer volume to max to hear anything.. It was about low to medium volume, so I try it with the 3.5mm and same thing. I tried it on my laptop and same thing. My old headphones work just fine.. So I take it back and they tell me they have to test it thinking I am trying to lie. It's been 2 days since that said that and no call, no email from them. I want them to refund me for 2 reasons - 1 I know for a fact the headphones are faulty, 2 they have the worst customer services I seen.

Jack

Jack

Had to walk out of MSY. Never went back.

Used the guys once, rang up prior to coming and got no answer, twice. Drove 30minutes to the store to realise they're running the store with 1 person... Yep.

Turns out this store "burnt down", quite literally... Thank God because that store was a disaster to MSY and haven't used them since. Umart is the same price except 10x better on customer service.

Pathetic Service. Horrible efforts to communicate and answer customer questions

Been well over a month since I sent my graphics card to them for warranty and I havent heard a thing. I have sent 5 or 6 emails and tried calling 40 + times. I live over an hour away and I shouldnt have to drive there to get a simple answer.
    Trying to get an answer out of them if my card was still under warranty took about 2 weeks. They were just refusing to tell me until I rang and demanded they tell me.
    The staff are idiots and the manager is extremely rude. They do not value customers at all.
    Choose Umart over these morons

Shop LocationQLD, Brendale

Great service. Unbeatable prices for all my builds over the past 10 years.

Shop LocationQLD, Brendale

Phone number doesn't work, be prepared for frustration, staff can be rude and dismissive if you have

Shop LocationQLD, Slacks Creek

Perfect service, We will continue shopping there.

I bought a high end server and several laptops. The server had a memory problem, not being compatible, they replaced the 64GB without question. Anytime I have gone in they have bent over backwards to help.

the watcher

the watcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Msy A Great shop to buy

A couple of months ago I bought parts to build my own system (high end system),I put all the parts together and approximately 3 weeks later the power supply blew and burnt out everything,MSY replaced everything for nothing and even built it for me,I know people do complain about the wait in being served by a staff member ,but you have to keep in mind it's the customer who is keeping them busy asking questions and so forth (I have noticed that many many times when I have shopped at Slack's Creek and Morningside branches)No other computor store would beat their prices and I will always shop with them.

Shop LocationQLD, Morningside

MSY Brendale

Terrible service. Rude staff. Might save money but you are better off paying more for better service. They are clueless as to what you need.

parsons58

parsons58AU

Rude staff Brendale with do not care attitude. Are getting expensive. Better deals out there.

Attended Brendale for a replacement hard drive and also some basic advice. Well could hardly understand the chap behind the counter who did not give a s..t. Rude arrogant and bad attitude. Time they employed some Australians who know customer service. I will not return but shop online and will get the same level of assistance that s minimal. Have built 4 computers with parts from them but have noticed Asus are rubbish mother boards and keep failing. Horrible business.

BrisbaneUnhappy

BrisbaneUnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Brendale store is excellent

I have brought from MSY Brendale about 6 times. They have a great range in stock, prices are very good, staff know the product range well, online orders are processed quickly. You can select online, order, pickup and fit parts all within a couple of hours. I had no trouble returning a faulty power supply.

Len1010

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Either gone out of Business or Want to be.

Not enough stock for a pick up order at Ipswich branch but advised OK to place a delivery order online.
    My payment was refused for no reason so I sent two e-mails one on their site and one to the local branch no e-mails to this date have been answered. I rang three Queensland branches today and after being told someone would be in contact with me shortly by an automated voice I was promptly hung up on.
    So It appears that after being fines by fair trading they have done a runner and are now out of business.