MSY Technology VIC

MSY Technology VIC

Pascoe Vale, Mitcham, Clayton, etc...

One month of waiting, dozens of calls and several emails and I still don't have my warranty return

Disgusting service. I've waited a month for a warranty update on an item I sent back to them and have heard nothing. Have phoned them literally dozens of times but no one has EVER answered and they don't have voicemail. They also don't respond to email enquiries AT ALL. They've literally taken my money, taken my product and kept them both.

I'm filing a complaint with the ACCC for this. MSY can go screw themselves.

Store LocationDandenong
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't expect good customer service just competively priced computer gear.

Store LocationPascoe Vale Vic
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Melbourne

MelbourneVIC, 3429

The most accurate, professional and reliable technology retailer in Oz. Thanks MSY tech.

I bought many items from them and I am extremely satisfied with everything.
Their posted items come in a box; fully wrapped and secured.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap hard drives and excellent warranty

On Friday afternoon I purchased a Seagate 2.5" FireCuda SSHD 1TB ST1000LX015 SATA Hybrid SSHD Hard Drive for $85 but on Monday morning they replaced it under warranty since it was faulty, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Alex K

Alex K

No returns policy, lost money

Purchased TP Link 822N from them and was not happy with the product. Manager refused the return although it was 2 days after purchase, saying that "if it works and was unpacked we do not accept it back". Packaging was provided with all items in it. Previously resolved such cases with PC Gear Case and Scorptec without any issues. Was my first purchase from MSY, will never buy from them again.

Extremely terrible Customer Service

I called up MSY and requested to inquire about a product . MSY has the poorest customer service you can ever get. It is even lower than those utility type of companies. They are very passive aggressive and assume you know the product type and even model number, prices and specs ect?. Not everyone is a tech geek nor works at MSY, hence the phone call regarding the product???.
MSY needs better skilled trained people with tech ability and stronger interpersonal skills who enjoy talking to people than those who just want a day job getting paid and doing jack all. I find it depressing/disgusting. Next time I would pay a premium to buy elsewhere.

Shop LocationVIC, Brooklyn

Dec

DecMelbourne

Good prices

Msy has some of the best prices for computer parts in Australia. I have bough multiple items and all work fine. Would buy from again

hahabin

hahabin

NEVER to buy anything from MSY

Very terrible service. I bought a screen from clayton shop, and randomly restart within a few days after usage. I ask for replacing and their staff told me fixing is the only option for me(yes, I know my money is in your pocket, and you have the confidence to be dismissive ), and it takes more than 1 month!!!!! no feedbback about my screen! I call them, no one answer the call. I don't know what do to with their terrible service.
I will never by anything from MSY for the rest of my life!!!! if you want to buy any computer parts, never go to MSY, they only sell trouble no good products(one of my friend told me they are selling used products as new one!!!!!!!).

Shop LocationVIC, Clayton

Worst service ever

Dave.

Dave.Melbourne

Bad customer service

Right off the bat they rarely answer their phone.
Rude customer service. Would not price match from other stores even though their site claims they do.

The only positive thing about the place is they seem to have items in Stock while other places don't.

Rob

Rob

Useless customer service and returns

Have purchased many things from MSY in the past. If you know exactly what you need, and make sure it's in stock, it's great + the price is normally the best. However, now that i have had to attempt contact regarding a return, I'm getting the cold shoulder and no response from them after many attempts. Reading other reviews, this sounds fairly typical. Once the return is completely I will purchase from Scorptec, CPL or Centrecom who actually honour their return policy.

Shop LocationVIC, Mitcham

A Melbourne institute of horrendous customer service.

It seems like their staff go out of their way to be rude, obnoxious and as unhelpful as possible. Regardless of how gently you step and patiently you wait they somehow find a way to reduce you to nothing. I don't think I can recall any other retailer that carries such genuine disdain for their customers and their business.

Shop LocationVIC, North Melbourne

Incompetent staff across the entire company

Shop LocationVIC, Pascoe Vale

Yasin

YasinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Waiting Game

Purchased 3x Viewsonic Monitors from MSY Online Malvern Branch and waited 1 month until I had to call the branch that was supposed to either email or call me letting me know when my order was ready. Spoke to them on the phone and asked why this has taken so long as other suppliers usually take 1-3 business days to get the order ready so we can come and pick up. The staff who I spoke to didn't know what was going on and said someone will call me back. Instead I received an email 2 weeks after my call saying that the monitors I was after are out of stock. What a waste of time.

Shop LocationVIC, Malvern

Luke P

Luke PMelbourne

Fantastic products and service

As usual, MSY Dandenong was a breeze to purchase from.

30 minutes before closure on a Saturday afternoon and the staff were friendly and helpful. They are always reliable and for experienced, knowledgeable customers, it is refreshing to be able to enter a store and exit quickly.

Prices are the lowest around and although the stock level indicator is probably inaccurate, I have managed to come away with the items I require. Planning a computer build can be risky, but with an excellent list of alternative products, you can always rely on MSY.

They will continue to be my first call in regards to technology purchases.

Freddy

FreddyMelbourne

Stay away!

Worst customer service ever. How they stay in business is beyond me. They probably think no one else sells the same products. I had bought from them before and the service was always bad, but today I went to buy a device from the Pascoe Vale store and I left with a headache and without the device. Their arrogance and rudeness can only be describe with swearwords so I'm just going to say that it is unspeakable. Seriously, do yourself a favor and buy from somewhere else and save yourself the annoyance of dealing with these people.

Shop LocationVIC, Pascoe Vale

Very poor customer service

It is almost impossible to contact the Dandenong store. Phone calls do not go through (unable to leave message), emails are not returned and unless you want to travel there each & every time you have a question, I suggest not purchasing anything from here. They may be cheaper, but the difficulty in contacting them for after-sales service is just not worth it.

sam

samRichmond-Tweed, NSW

worse place to buy anything!!!

first of all i dont know why this company still doing business in australia??? i went to buy a laptop and got the worse attitude from a Chinese guy in the coutner and then when i went home i found the packet was open before and the charger was missing then i run to the shop and they told me off told me its not their business whats inside the box that is a great offence i want to sue them but within few days im going overseas for a job and probably going to stay there over an year but this moron wasted my 2000 dollar not returning any money
what should i do. why people go there to shop??? govt should shut them down. if people got shame they will not go there to buy anything.

Shop LocationVIC, Clayton

Chiron Ambrosia

Chiron Ambrosia

Ok depends on what you expectation is

I bought my pc there 2 years ago, and it was not a happy shopping experience because the staff simply refused to answer any questions I asked. They just showed me the list and deminded me to choose one. Anyway I had very limited buget so I bought it from them. The PC worked fine from the beginning, and had a small problem about 8 month later and they fixed it for me as it was under 1 year warranty. My suggestion is if you know about computer and you are fine with bad customer services, they are not all bad, after all they are the cheapest you can get.

Shop LocationVIC, Mitcham

Very rude, arrogant and not very helpful.

If you are going to spend your money, spend it on those that appreciate your business. Go to centrecom. Prices are similar and you get better customer service.

Shop LocationVIC, Brooklyn