Mwave Australia Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (64) · No (653)

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Shipping experience was great

Product arrived on time as expected and as it used to be from the past. A glitch in the product itself, doesn't work as it should be but that's nothing to do with Mwave. Just that brand or model problem at this point in time.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Too big, too soon, cant handle being busy

I bought some items on friday, about 2pm and the parts were not ready for pick up by saturday, but if i went and ordered on saturday at the counter, i could have picked them up with in 30 minutes. Really need to improve all customer service.

Very good service

Very reliable and efficient service.
Great variety of products.
Good quality
Best prices no need to shop around for a better deal.

Cathy

CathyCanberra 2600, ACT

Exactly what I wanted

Received exactly what I was after and quick delivery as well. Easy to purchase online. Would shop online again. Highly recommend

Easy and simple!

I ordered a gift certificate as a Christmas present for my brother. The website was easy and simple to navigate around so that I could find what I was looking for. Would use again and recommend to others.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product, super fast shipping

Order a Samsung 32” monitor, came within the week even though I was warned it would take longer due to COVID.

jamesl

jamesl

Ordered a new gpu

Missed out on the first delivery of the 3070s, had to wait for the next, chucked my email in the notify me. Got the email jumped on added to kart checked out and got in 2 days later. Always a great experience dealing with mwave.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Matt

MattSouthwest, VIC

Overall great experience

I've ordered multiple items from Mwave, they're processed quickly, shipped quickly and arrive when expected.

Products are high quality and carefully packed.

I've also found that Mwave has available stock when you can't find certain products at other stores.

Product PurchasedBenQ EX2510 Gaming Monitor
Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Fabulous

I was absolutely stunned by how quick my delivery came as I order it and I cam within 2 days. I have never seen such delivery speed before

Rob Shelley

Rob ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service.

triStar

triStarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Easy purchase experience. Laptop came in less than a week. Delivery was great through Australia Post Parcel Collect, but I wish there were tracking available, all I could see on Mwave website was “Complete” when it wasn’t complete I hadn’t received the good.

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wow!!

Great experience, I found what I as after. Ordered and paid that morning. Delivered the next morning. Super fast hassle free.

Andy Q

Andy QSydney

Prefer buying elsewhere unless you get a really good price

A good range of products and some good pricing, but shipping costs seems a bit expensive and are not shown until final checkout. You get hit with surcharges for both PayPal and credit cards, which is annoying. Make sure to compare the total purchase/shipping costs with other vendors if you're having stuff delivered.

Candyce

CandyceSydney, NSW

Fast shipping, great product

Competitive pricing on a 1TB drive that was easy to install and works great. Super fast shipping, thank you great purchase !

Albert G.

Albert G.Sydney, NSW

I have never had an issue with Mwave - that's why I keep coming back.

The store is easy to use, the prices are competitive and the shipping is always quick. Never had an issue with an item, but I am confident that if I did it would be sorted out quickly.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

long long wait for goods

Ordered a gaming mouse which was stated to be in-stock. IT WAS NOT. It was a birthday present and was not available locally. Ordered early AUGUST- arrived in NOVEMBER. It was sorely needed during lockdown.
It hurts to be misled!

Mwave Australia
Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Hi Stephen,
Apologies for your recent experience
Please share your order number so I can review.

Quick and easy, packaged well with no damage at all, will shop again

Very easy to find things, while other stores where out of stock Mwave had everything I wanted in stock, awesome quality very satisfied

Jan

Jan

So very happy

So easy to use the store. my questions were answered in very quick time and my purchase went smoothly. thanks

Product PurchasedEpson et7700
Vanessa

VanessaSoutheast, SA

Will be a repeat buyer!

The search functions were easy to use and the range of products broad. I was definitely happy with our purchase.

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Great shipping. Sound information presentation.

• +5

RodK

RodKasked

Mwave Australia Online Store

Why is my order taking so long it has been 5 days on item that should have shipped in 24 hours

cSquared
cSquared

Exact same situation, they haven’t responded to any messages either. Absolutely terrible service. NSW barely has any new cases compared to Victoria yet businesses here somehow manage to operate well. Covid isn’t an excuse for poor service.

H N.

H N.asked

Mwave Australia Online Store

Was just wondering around how many days orders are gonna be 'processing' amongst the whole pandemic. I've read it'd take 1-3 days until it's ready to be picked up if the products are in stock in store. I've placed my order to get picked up last week and all the products were stated to be in stock in store. I understand if there are delays of course.

Adam L.
Adam L.

Dont bother with them, just order from scorptec or PLE, youll have your item delivered to your door faster than Mwave can even respond to a query.

Glenn P.
Glenn P.

It is a bit of a joke. If they don't pick up their game I will buy parts elsewhere from now on. Processing order for a week now, totally ridiculous!

Jamie T.
Jamie T.

Yeah I'm on day 4 now.. 4 of 5 parts are allocated and apparently they are fffing closed on the weekend.. Are you kidding me? When you are this slow you double the hours to keep up.. Just add the damn cpu to order it is not a hard job..

Shariffe H.

Shariffe H.asked

Hey guys,

Purchased a new motherboard from Mwave a week ago picked up from store and only got to start my build this Saturday just gone and doesn't work I've built many PC's before this is the first time motherboard doesn't work checked all the parts with a different board and all works this is DOA what can I do

Mwave Australia
Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please submit a warranty ticket via your Mwave account

manichahal
manichahal

Yeah.. do that online warranty and keep waiting for years like i do.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives