Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store

Good range

I have used this online store on several previous occasions.
It is easy to use, the range is comprehensive and the prices are competitive.
a b c d e f g h

Quality Australian Service Team - Flexible mentality :)

I originally bought a product almost 3 years ago - and broke down just before the warranty was out. The Return and fix/replacement was going to take too long for my business to continue running without, so I bought a replacement (equivalent) off them - on the proviso that if the warranty resulted in a replacement product, I could get the value of the original item fully refunded - to offset the cost of the replacement I had just purchased.

Took all of 5 minutes to sort, no hassles. Happy with original purchase, the replacement, and the fantastic customer service also.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSynology DS1019+

Great product range, great prices and great service.

Easy to find what I was looking for.
Better range than a lot of other stores.
Shipping Sydney to outer Brisbane suburb took day and a half. Impressive.
Simply a great way to shop for PC components.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good all round service, I will be using them again

No problem in finding what I need. I will use MWave again. Quality and range was good, I'm happy with the memory I purchased. The memory was delivered in a safe box padded inside to protect the knocks of travelling.

Excellent choice of quality products

I found it easy to locate what I was looking for, with a good selection of quality brands.
Once I decided and ordered, the product was delivered very quickly and in good condition.

Sennheiser and Mwave shine

Found out these headsets were on sale, so it was a no brainer. I've been a Sennheiser fanboy for over 30 years. Good quality and good service. Quality seems good so far. i am happy

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good price and prompt delivery

Easy to find the hard drive I wanted for my Gaming notebook 2TB Barracuda , I had plenty of options to choose from but I already knew what I wanted. The package was delivered safe and sound and fitted to my notebook already.

Needed it too work around windows 10 update

Windows 10 update broke the network adaptors on a wireless only networked laptop. I bought this to work around the problem. It was a child's byod for school. Gave them the package when it arrived and they installed it straight away and got it working while I was getting a usb cd drive to use the cd included in the packaging, Which wasn't used.

Great service as usual.

My desired items were easily found on MWave's website and the products delivered in a timely fashion and in good condition. MWave's product range is extensive and usually competitively priced

Bought a top gaming pc at an unbelievable price

I bought a gaming PC online and ALL the information given about the product was 100% ACCURATE so I was extremely happy when I got my PC and it was EXACTLY what I ordered. ALL quality parts. NO no name parts. CPU, GPU, motherboard, ram, case and power supply all quality reputable name parts. They didn’t cut corners. The PC boots super fast. Came with an ssd. Very quiet even on intensive gaming. And it was one of the CHEAPEST PC’s they sell. How do they do it? They make a profit but not by giving crap low end no name brands to their customers. I honestly got such a good deal. Other companies had nowhere near the quality for the price. This was one purchase I feel I got more than my moneys worth. Highly recommend MWave to one and all.

Easy and effecient

I could easily find what I was looking for and completed my selection and payment quite quickly. I compared pricing with other sites and Mwave was very cost competitive. Shipping and delivery was completed efficiently.

Product PurchasedCooling fans

Simple and efficient!

Simple and efficient - great service at Lidcombe for pick up!
Website is exhaustive yet easy to navigate and process seamless!
Am passing on experience to others as a lesson in ease of transaction

A Very Smooth Experience

Details about the item I was purchasing were readily available. Payment and delivery options were clear and easy to complete. The in store pick up was very friendly and prompt.

Product PurchasedStartech USB2VID23

Quality products, excellent turn-around

Mwave's website is super easy to navigate, everything is categorized in a simple layout.
The range of products are extensive, and all items are of top quality!
Definitely my go to store!

Service is Impressive

I placed my order in the afternoon expecting a couple of days delivery given the late order time. I had it the next morning on my desk. This company is by far the best I have used in Australia for speed of service and delivery. They are my first point of contact for any IT related hardware.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast service and great choice

I found it easy to locate the software I needed on the MWave web site and the options available to me for shipping suited my needs. I've dealt with MWave at their physical store as well as online now, and I would gladly recommend them as the first place to look for technology products.

Latest Fritzbox model

Found item easily and was more than happy about very quick delivery. Have dealt with this online store previous and on more than one time and found range to be extensive.

Easy, polite and customer orientated

I purchased my goods online which was very easy to do and I received great customer service when I choose 'to pick the goods up from the store'. No wait time required and I even had the gentlemen load the items into the car for me. Great service. Recommend Mwave to all.

Great product

Exactly as ordered and very quick delivery at a good price. Very basic item so there is not a lot more to add. Based on this experience I’d use the store again and would recommend it.

Excellent advice great DAS product

I called up Mwave as a wanted a DAS keyboard but didnt know which one - I am a typist not a gamer - got great advice from sales assistant and ordered my product online - very happy with my DAS - i can type even faster now and love the mechanical click. ouse when I type!