Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (194)

Christos A.

Christos A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Gaming PC

I purchased an MSI Infinite Mid-Tower Gaming PC from MWave as I was seeking to upgrade my current gaming rig. I wasn't interested in building it myself this time but I found and MSI Infinite system with the specs I needed.

This gaming rig exceeded my expectations, especially with the in-built dedicated graphics card. The MSI companion application allows for easy configuration changes and customisation. The only point that I can fault is that the CPU runs hot at ~50 degrees when doing light tasks

All in all, MSI has done a great job in both the design and specs of this computer. Good one MSI!

Product PurchasedMSi Infinite PC

Jaw Dropping

Placed my order at 2pm items arrived on the Gold Coast the next day at 2pm, Mwave is also the only store that has live stock updates, so if they say they have it they actually have it in stock. (cough PC Case Gear cough).

Michael

Michael

Anda Seat. Awesome Product & Service

Online store was very easy to navigate and intuitive.
I selected a good product at a great price.
Within 3 working hours I had a tracking number for the delivery
Delivered quickly with great packaging
It is when you assemble the item you understand just how good the quality is.
Thank you for a great purchasing experience

Product PurchasedAnda Seat - Gaming Chair

Fantastic system!

Just purchased the MSI Infinite X Plus 9SE, excellent System. Nil issues and easy to set up right out of the box. Performance is great, I can now fly VR with my flight sims.

Cameron ZSydney, NSW

Easy, Simple but detailed

Navigation through the online store was a breeze and there were thousands of items, all catering to different types of people, whether you are a gamer, streamer, editor ect. There are in depth specifications for every single item, no matter how cheap or unpopular.
100% recommend. would never go anywhere else

Product PurchasedMSi B450 Tomahawk Max

Neil S

Neil SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Almost perfect

I recently purchased a Samsung M.2 SSD and a PCIE expansion card. Excellent delivery time. Expansion card was DOA. Nil issues with return and excellent service with replacing said items.

huyg.chu93

huyg.chu93Sydney, NSW

MSI X570 MEG ACE AM4 AMD Motherboard

MSI X570 MEG ACE was a game changer for me. I have always have MSI for myself or recommended for my customer as the go to motherboard due to their durability, quality components and easy to use BIOS. Going to MSI X570 MEG ACE with the 3950x was a massive leap for me. It has all the features i need plus extras for a very well price. Aesthetic wise, in my opinion is the best looking one for the tier. Love the black and gold on the board. I will definitely recommend anyone to buy this board and check out more details product details about this board ! Good job MSI

SeanSydney, NSW

Epic Fail

Placed an order with a 1-3 day SLA, phoned to confirm availability and the ability to meet the SLA. Now Day 3 and being told it will be another 2 - 3 business days. So much for a published SLA. Rang to get assistance and was told the only options were to wait, select an alternate product already in stock or a refund. As an online store you should live and die by your SLAs. not happy...

Product PurchasedPhilips 49 inch Monitor

Hi Sean,
Please share your order number so I can review.
Patrick

SO01325443

Business practice

I always find it intriguing how products in-stock take 2 days to get ready for pickup, yet if I just go to their office I can order and pickup the same product within an hour. When queried about this, the answer is that you can pay the extra $10 for express pickup.

My other 3 local parts companies will have "in-stock" orders ready within an hour for no extra charge.

I only use Mwave as my last resort for this specific reason.

Trevor G.
Trevor G.
Jeremy

Jeremy

Excellent customer service

Mwave is one of my local PC stores, customer service is great. I buy from Mwave often and have had no issues with returns. Their online website is superb, everything is well organised, easy to find. Submitting an RMA / return through their online system is easy. The only thing I wish they would improve on is the processing time to pickup your order in store. Also, charging $10 for Express in-store pickup is quite excessive if not extortionate.

maddison s

maddison sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can always rely on Mwave

Maxwell A

Maxwell ASydney, NSW

Above and beyond service

Infinite U.

Infinite U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It can't handle 120hz

After 2 weeks I started to get constant flickering while running at 120hz. I checked my hardware and even tested the screen while no output cord was connected and still got flickering.
there are lots of people who got this problem and have had to send it back. it's not worth that amount of money with the struggle of potentially sending it back.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great help!

+1 to Charles.
Great help and very knowledgeable with my business needs!
The care taken to ensure they find the best solution possible is exemplary and they even had my order ready in less than a day

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

b450 tomahawk max

Awesome motherboard design! Upgrading from b350 tomahawk which i loved! Slowly upgrading my pc to a more pricier version and this was best bang for the buck mobo i could find!

Product PurchasedMSi B450 Tomahawk Max

J Cheng

J ChengSydney, NSW

Offering the best one-stop PC sales service in AU

I used to shop PC components and laptops from jd.com in China. They offer a free service that can be delivered to all parts of China within 24 hours. If there is any problem with the goods, we will pick up the goods in 4 hours and resend the new goods within 48 hours.
In Australia, this is obviously not possible, whether it's MSY, Target, Ebay or Amazon, but ONLY Mwave offers similar delivery options and a quick response insurance service. And Mwave offers more complete PC accessories. This is undoubtedly convenient for PC enthusiasts in Australia

Jacky L.

Jacky L.Sydney, NSW

Never been more happy.

Placed an order for parts and assembly for a new pc, took less than a full week and it was completed.

Very tidy cabling as well, I would recommend Mwave to anyone that is looking for a good deal and excellent service.

Thank you so much.

AmitSydney, NSW

New monitor faulty

Amit

less than three days to have it delivered to FNQ

This is one of the easiest sites to find what i wanted. I ordered it late one afternoon and had it here with in three days, every thing arrived in excellent condition, I was most impressed with the service. Thank you very much Mwave.

Ian A.

Ian A.Darling Downs, QLD

Prompt quality service

A good range of SSD drives available. I brought a Samsung 860 PRO 1TB SSD. It was delivered in a few days extremely well packed with air bags and bubble wrap and in good condition on delivery..