Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store

Quick processing marred by slow shipping.

Purchased an item in stock and listed as dispatch “less than 24 hours”.

Received an email that the item was “dispatched” at 0730 on the Thursday.

Not so - I don’t fully know where the delay was, but apparently it’s not expected to leave Sydney until later tonight (Friday).

Unsure if this is a COPE issue (who state that transit time between syd and Canberra is 1 business day) or a Mwave issue, but Mwave probably need to check the definition of “dispatched”.

Usual quick delivery

Item as described, delivered quickly and extremely well packaged.
Always happy with the speed of delivery and the products themselves.
Good value at all times can be counted on. excellent customer service at all times.

Great Customer Service

Always purchase my computer gear from here. They are cheap and very fast service. There support after purchase is always good. These guys are the best. Never had a problem with them.
John

Very poor delivery experience

While their website is easy to navigate and their product line is quite extensive and very well priced, their delivery process and quoted turn around times leave alot to be desired.

My order had "In stock" and "less than 24 hours dispatch".
Took 3 days to dispatch and they did not use the Star Track courier that was one of two companies that were offered (The other being Auspost) but instead used COPE.
Received an email from Mwave with tracking number yesterday saying the item has been dispatched. Checked it late today with COPE, item has been allocated a tracking number but has not been dispatched.

In all fairness, Patrick from Mwave has explained the reason for choosing COPE Sensitive Freight is that expensive freight would be less likely to be susceptible to damage. This still does not explain a nearly 5 day turn around from sale to dispatch.

Product PurchasedMonitor

Synology NAS purchase

The online purchase of a Synology NAS and hard drives couldn't have been easier. Mwave is one of the better online stores I use. The delivery was also exceptionally quick. Well done Mwave.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Fast and nice product.

The website was easy to navigate and quite easy to purchase from. Easy to navigate. Reasonable range of products, Some items are not availaable elsewhere. The product quality was excellent.

Product PurchasedMonitor stands

Great order times and good customer service

Had the only monitor in my specs and price range available compared to all other stores.
Had to cancel a different or and had a great response and experience.
Reliable and easy to deal with.

Product Purchased32GK650F

Fastest shipping i have experienced.

Ordered product at 11:46am, it arrived at 2:58pm - can't ask for more. I have not experienced this level of service through any other online store. Will certainly be shopping with mwave more.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This Must Be A Joke Right???

I can not believe I am receiving this email???
Are you serious right now?? I haven't received my product and NO ONE has even contacted me. This is a joke? Right?

I bought a Display over $1K. It said it got "DISPATCHED" on the next day. Received a call 5 days later from a company called COPE. Asked if I could stay at home on Monday the 19/08 to receive the product. Called both Mwave and COPE multiple times during that day. One lady even laughed at me when I asked if they really were going to deliver the product, her response was to wait that the product would get delivered till 5pm. Contacted [name removed] multiple times online (via chat). And no response if the product would get delivered. Anyway.

Today is Tuesday 1 day after I was "SUPPOSED" to have received my product and it has been 10 days since the purchase!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!

And now you send me a product review?? hahaha

LET's See what Comes Next!!

Hi Vito, Apologies for your recent delivery experience. Due to recent delivery damages with our general carrier, we chose Cope Sensitive Freight as your 32" monitor was considered valuable and fragile - at a price tag of $1199. You placed your order last week Tues 12/8 and we despatched Wed 13/8. Cope generally calls for residential deliveries to ensure someone is at home to receive delivery. Apologies they could not deliver as agreed or scheduled with you and apologies also for trying to ensure that you got your delivery undamaged. If delivery got to you quicker with our general carrier but arrived damaged, I am sure you would have preferred we took more care(and would request a new one sent out immediately at our cost).. We will chase this up with Cope and have this resolved asap. Thank you PatrickWe have been advised by Cope that "there were a few issues with parking or the receiver not being home. I have spoken to the receiver and this has been rebooked for delivery on Friday 23/8". Hope we can have succesful delivery this Friday.

Too easy!

Good product at a good price with good service and fast delivery - 10/10.
Installed the SSD - very easy to do and it works a treat. My old laptop has a new lease of life.

Product PurchasedCrucial BX500 240GB SSD

Quick Uninterruptible Power Supply delivery at good price

Mwave had the Sinewave 900VA version of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) from CyberPower CP900EPFCLCDa at good price and it was delivered quickly. Sinewave version is recommended when internal power supply in Personal Computer has what's called Active Power factor correction (Active PFC). Almost a month gone and it's working fine supporting PC, 3 LCD monitors, audio and 2GB backup drive.

Product PurchasedCyberPower CP900EPFCLCDa

Works perfectly. Great service.

I had to find an older part that was for a specific model of Macbook. The store made it very easy to ensure I ordered the correct part. There wasn't much of a range because of the specificity of my order, but it was good to see that lots of other people with different needs could have found their parts too. The part has made a massive difference to speeding up my aging MacBook.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

From a Happy Customer for almost 10 Years, no Major Complaints.

Easy to find what you look for, mostly plenty to choose from and the Products are always passible but mostly very good. Orders take never more than 3 to 5 Days but I had one arriving within 2 Days. I'm dealing with this Company for almost 10 Years and I never had a real disappointment. I recommend them to my best Friends.

Product PurchasedAll sorts of Computer gear

Excellent service

I have ordered with Mwave a few times before, and prices and turnaround times have generally been excellent. On this occasion I ordered two hard drives and they arrived the following day, so no complaints from me.

excellent service

Rang to ask them if a certain ryzen cpu was instock and they shipped it the same day. Hard to find cpu because they usually sold out so quickly. Fast shipping too. Mwave have never really failed me Ive always get good service with them.

Great Service

Ordered a printer online through MWave at 6PM on Friday evening and had it with me by 12.30PM on Monday.

I was sceptical as I hadn't heard of the site before but with a saving of $100 on a recommended printer I couldn't go past it.

I would definitely go there again if I have any computer needs

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Mwave is always reliable

Long time satisfied customer here. They consistently deliver and when things go wrong their support is there to help. Probably one of the best sources of computer hardware for a good price online.

Everything works

Everything works -the product, the web information, and the delivery. Have shopped with mwave and recommend their services. Always worth a look to compare prices. My Dell monitor was cheaper than DELL.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best product offering, availability and prices

Built budget gaming PC, did lot of research and shopping around to get best value for money. MWave had it all in one place, easy to order and fast processing.

Always excellent service

Great phone response is very helpful. Online ordering straight forward and delivery always as promised. I always shop around but come back to Mwarve as being the most reliable experience