3Mwave Australia Online Store
Part of Mwave Australia  4.3 (5,413)

Mwave Australia Online Store

Verifiedmwave.com.au
4.3

1,969 reviews · Statistics

82% · 1,611308 · 16%
Return Claim MadeYes (143) · No (1,481)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (161) · No (1,423)
4.6 (1,539)
4.3 (1,336)
See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mwave Australia › Online Store1,969 reviews
RobertNSWSydney, NSW
Philip
Philip2 posts
  Online Store

Went above expectations but still have a problem with the use of the "in stock" term

Power supply received later than the indicated time frame. If fact my order was in the verified stage for well over a week. Perhaps my comments regarding the use of supplier "in stock" information should be modified.
Anh
AnhQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

It has been 13 days and my order is still processing

I don't know if I ordered mine during the holiday season is the reason for the longest shipping I have ever had in my entire life. I messaged the team and never heard anything back from the just yet.
Richard Ora
Richard OraNSWSydney, NSW8 posts
  Online Store

Great service at a great price

Pricing was good value and despatch on time for a very busy time of year. It's the first time in a long time that i've not built my own PC and opted for a custom Mwave version. Great build quality and running perfectly from the get go. Recommended. Show details
Scott kirk
Scott kirkQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

One of the best

I have dealt with these guys on multiple occasions now and they are always friendly and helpful, in my opinion they are simply one of the best sites to deal with. Great communication and solid packaging and always keep me up to date with delivery. Show details
Paul3295
Paul3295AU2 posts

Excellent service

It's been a while since I custom built a PC and I had a minor incompatibility with the motherboard and case chosen. Instead of having lengthy delays, they upgraded the motherboard free of charge to a suitable one. Better specs all round.

Can't thank and recommend them enough! Show details

Jeff
JeffNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
Shane R.
Shane R.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Online Store

Things do go wrong, but it is what they did to help that makes a difference

When I 1st got my top-end PC, it had an issue playing top-end games and would crash a lot. I work in IT, so I tried to diagnose the issue and found it to be the GPU. I know it's not Mware's fault that the card had an issue, and I know that it all comes down to how good the support is now. After some testing via a ticket, I was asked to return the computer. They found the issue of the GPU, just like I did and fixed it. The support and staff were fantastic and this is why I give a 5 out of 5. I wanted to let everyone know you can trust mwave this high-end gaming PC purchased. your in good hands even when parts are faulty. Thanks to all the support staff. - Shaneo Show details
Tom A.
Tom A.
  Online Store

MSI MAG B760 TOMAHAWK Motherboard for a new gaming rig - worked great!

This will be the second MSI motherboard I have had, like the first this one suited my needs perfectly. I had no issues with set up and everything has worked from setup. I really like the inclusion of wifi on the board and the 4 m.2 slots provide great flexibility. The MSI software is as straightforward as any other motherboard software too which is a plus.
The Mwave service was swift and effective too, getting the board out to me in a few days.

Summary: if you are looking for a cost effective board that gives you more modern features (ddr5 compatability, latest intel chipset, lots of m.2 space) - look no further! Show details

Wei
Wei
  Online Store

Good price, fast order process speed

Bought a MSI B650 Tomahawk motherboard with them. they process it fast and good price as well. Collection is fast and easy with a lot parking onsite.
And the motherboard was designed so well that easy to connect and very stable, has been keeping it running for few days and no issue. That MSI center is the one spot to go to your preferred user settings, including gaming, streaming or just daily use.
MSI also did a good job on putting 4 debug LEDs on the board, so if things goes wrong it's gonna save a lot of time for rectification.
Anyway, 10/10 to this product. Show details
Filippo
FilippoVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Online Store

Paid for a brand new TV which turned out to be a used one

I purchased a TV through the online shop which turned up after 10 days.
The tv I purchased was supposed to be new.
The TV box was water damaged, it had a sticker saying: Clearance, Not tested, No PSU/Manual.
The TV wasn't new, no remote controller, no power cord, no manual.
Very bad experience so far.
TV returned and after a week no refund yet. Show details
Jed
Jed

Don't Waste Your Money!

Get your act together MWave!
The customer care from there after sales teams is appalling. 4 weeks spent back and forth trying to get a motherboard working only to be told it is "your fault". Spoke with a manger who was replacing the faulty product only to get a message on there online system saying the only possible option is to now pay for a repair of the product.
Get your act together Mwave, I spent $2500 to get a working PC not to get a faulty product.
I am now left with no choice other than to launch a case with Fair Trading NSW for the breach of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Do not trust MWave with your money! Show details
Neil R.
Neil R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Online Store

Lack of communication and late refund

My purchase, for a fairly commonly available hardware production replacement part, included a [not insignificant amount for shipping].
After 2 weeks I enquired as the status of my order was still showing as [processing], only to be told that the new delivery date had been delayed by 2 months, with no notification to me or information on my order.
The price was slightly higher than competitors, and I didn't mind as being an IT worker, I try to support IT equipment resellers, but it strikes me that MWave is immoral and unethical in their approach to business.
I would consider purchases from eBay as more reliable, than transacting with MWave. Show details

James Campbell
James Campbell · Online Store

Hi. We have gotten a few orders from you recently and I am trying to get in touch, been ringing 3 days about 6 to 7 times a day and no answer, is there a way i can contact please?

Melissa R. · Online Store

I bought a monitor received it yesterday 18/05/2022 the screen was damaged I emailed them no one has got back to me
Is there a phone number or email address I can get on to them pls

Justin T.
Justin T.

Create a ticket on their website

Melissa R.

How do you create a ticket

Mwave Australia   DM

Hi Melissa, You can follow the steps in this FAQ to create a return ticket. It's done via your account page. --> external link

You can call on 1300 727 446.

All the best,
Daniel

Shine G. · Online Store

I'm not sure how long the usual wait for a response is when submitting a ticket, however due no where can I find LIVE chat with Real person (only your virtual chat) & you've stopped allowing phone calls, I'm getting a little concerned about my order.
Ticket #: JB393798

Wayne R
Wayne R

Compare all Mwave Australia listings
Buy NowBuy Now
CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing ShopsPhysical Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No