Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (208)

very dissapointing delays

all items shown as “in stock at Mwave” when order placed.
I Noted the Covid19 warning - “there will be some delays” (so i expected a delay)
however After 7 days .. status still shown as “processing” .. after 5 working days ... items not shipped.
annoyed and disapointed.... better transparency on delays could avoid these type of issues.

scoast
scoast
Nicholas Josey

Nicholas JoseyCentral Queensland, QLD

Canceled An Order, Have Not Being Refunded Yet

Customer Number: C02620178
Cancelled Order Number: SO01397787

had to cancel my order because i needed to find out if a product had an AU adapter and did not want it shipping out before i had this information so i cancelled my order but it has been the fourth day and i still have not received my refund, i better receive it tomorrow because i need my money back

Jamie

JamieSydney, NSW

Awesome product. Awesome service. Reliable in these tough times.

Easy to find the item and purchase. Super impressed that even in these crazy busy times Mwave have stock and were able to deliver efficiently. I get that it's an unusually busy period for all online providers and to see them get me my order within 4 days I found super impressive. My WFH situation is that much better for my new Noble Icon Series gaming chair. Thanks as always Mwave.

sal

salSydney, NSW

Terrible Service. Don't waste your time.

I have ordered a modem on 19/03 and it is now 23/03. The order status is still "Processing" after 4 days and to be honest after 2 business days! The phone number they have provided is not working and after pushing the chat button several times, I still couldn't find anyone who can tell me why my order is still processing? And when I can pick it up? I am now waiting to chat online for an hour and a half but no one answering.
Very disappointing! DO NOT but anything from them.
I still waiting for my order to get processed.
Do NOT waste your valuable time with this crap service they are providing.

Kyle

KyleCentral West, NSW

Worst Experience

Website & Store looks great! Customer service and response time are excellent... When you are making the purchase after that it quickly fell away. I would rate the customer service a 0/10. A few days in and I am wondering about an update and they reply with an excuse about COVID-19 and nothing that actually answers my question on what is happening and when should I expect the delivery. I would not use these people at all! Plenty of other more component PC sellers out there.

Product PurchasedCustom Computer

Disappointing

It takes 1-5 business days for a refund to process and they do it manually(not including debit card processing times). Despite being 'manual' you can't even ask to be refunded.

Dear whi3214,
The refund is procesed by the Finance dept for security reasons.
This is the typical tmeframe across many online businesses.

Nifty

NiftyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied Customer

Very happy with the online store, easy to view and easy to option some components. Build time was fast and accurate and had next day delivery after completion. I have used other stores in the past but Mwave is now my first choice...

Product PurchasedOption build for Win 10 Pro 64bit

If I could rate Mwave -10 I would!!! horrible customer care!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedOrico NS400RU3 4 Bay USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure With RAID - Black

Hi Patrick
Sure, Job number JB284947, last updated 9/03/2020, status NOT STARTED

Mariano

that, I suppose, is the ticket number of my claim

Percy Kaku

Percy KakuSydney, NSW

AVOID at all costs! They sent me the wrong product!

They assured me that the product they had was what I had ordered, but I found substantial differences after receiving the product. False advertising and misleading. Avoid at all costs!

Very Satisfied!

Just wanted to say thanks, havent had a more seemless experience.

Easy to navigate online store, and a very thorough range of hardware! I have mainly shopped with other retailers though I made the switch as i had uaed Mwave previously, I wanted to ensure a timeframe was met. Not only did I receive my order in 2 days I recieved it at a price cheaper than any other reputable store which I am grateful for! Its worth noting I made the order via Bpay which also shows how efficient this company is.

Thanks again very happy - I'll be back soon. I NEED MORE RGB.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

better prices then any other pc store that i looked at

mwave has great fast shipping and it also has great prices storwide and good customer support it also has a great, easy to find stuff website that is easy to use

Perfectly Portable!

The MSI Trident X Plus 9SD-646AUD was a standout when looking for gaming PC's to purchase. Its compact design allows it to be no bigger than your average gaming console, but also extremely portable, takes up less desk space and still manages to perform without a single issue. I chose this product over the others on the market mainly due to this "compact" feature, but also its simple, yet affective design. As a "average gamer" this product not only fulfilled my needs but has left me very satisfied and it has certainly lived up to my expectations. This is an outstanding product by MSI and I will certainly keep an eye out for them when browsing for PC components in the future!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMSi Trident X Plus 9S

Disappointed Rob

Disappointed RobMurray Region, NSW

Worst Customer Service i have ever experienced

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedStarTech 2 Port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hu
Eric Thk

Eric ThkSydney, NSW

msi infinite S: small but powerful.

Bought this msi infinite S gaming pc couple of days ago and so far so good. Able to handle most games at high setting. I've been using msi gaming laptop for a long time and I wanted something light and portable. Was looking for laptops at first until I found this set up. Came with keyboard and mouse altogether. Literally the best deal and bang for your bucks. Buying from mwave was an added bonus as it was hassle free and pickup was easy, ordered at night and was able to pick it up the next day. It was everything I was looking for.

mandy K

mandy KSydney, NSW

perfect PC for my need, super fast delivery

I purchased the MSi gaming series PC with the 32" curved samsung monitor.
the monitor gives true 4K quality and looks so stylish on my desk
the PC has some awesome power . it runs at lightning speed, makes my intraoral scanner runs 5x faster than my old pc . And the free gaming keyboard looks so cool.Love it!
Delivery was so quick, it only took 2 business day.

Find out how Mwave Australia Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Generally happy but room for improvement

Lacking communication when components of orders that are not in stock and no confirmed ETA could be substituted with a different brand with same specs after consultation with purchaser.
NUC DIY kit stated onsite that they were in stock at Mwave but then was informed Ram in this kit not available.
I think a call to suggest a substitution that was compatible and available at around the same cost would have been appropriate rather than having to create multiple job tickets to resolve.

Mervyn M.

Mervyn M.Launceston, TAS

Mwave have never let me down

I have purchased many network/security cams etc. from Mwave over the years and they have consistently excelled themselves for having the products I've required and shipping them out safely and always on time to me and if not in stock etc. send feedback to me - can't fault Mwave!!!

Jay

Jay

Perfect PC!

I purchased an MSI Infinite S PC, and i am absolutely loving it! Have Just upgraded to a desktop from a laptop and its the best thing ive done choosing this desktop.

Tom

TomGippsland, VIC

Love it! Havent had any problems yet

Purchased a mag322cqrv

It was pretty easy to find on the website and im very satisfied with the monitor. I love the crystal clear screen and the 144hz. Will be buying from mwave again!

Product PurchasedMSi Optix MAG322CQRV

Christos A.

Christos A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Gaming PC

I purchased an MSI Infinite Mid-Tower Gaming PC from MWave as I was seeking to upgrade my current gaming rig. I wasn't interested in building it myself this time but I found and MSI Infinite system with the specs I needed.

This gaming rig exceeded my expectations, especially with the in-built dedicated graphics card. The MSI companion application allows for easy configuration changes and customisation. The only point that I can fault is that the CPU runs hot at ~50 degrees when doing light tasks

All in all, MSI has done a great job in both the design and specs of this computer. Good one MSI!