Listing monitored by Mwave Australia

4.7 (1,462)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (115) · No (1,430)
    4.4 (1,254)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (136) · No (1,369)

Justin T.
Justin T.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery!

The entire sales process and shipping was smooth and fast.

I had trouble dealing with their aftersales team initially; they were slow to action and respond, however once my issue was escalated (via product review), everything was resolved fast!

LouisseSydney, NSW

My HD LG monitor has shadow on it, it has been over 1 month and hasn't even been look at!!!

I'm beyond frustrated! My LG monitor has shadow in the middle of the screen. Screen has been send back 1 month a go and until now they haven't even have anyone to look into it! I can't work because of this. I called them and they said why don't I buy another monitor meanwhile waiting??? They can't even refund my money until someone look at my screen! Never buy from this company!

Dean
DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You can trust mwave!

Handled my return very professionally and had no problems with the replacement. I am very happy using mwave and will use again!

2 weeks and counting

UPADTE: they sold me a monitor at 549, now they want 699$ for is....i said no, so they now have refunded me for the monitor purchase, put the price up and continued to sell the EXACT SAME MONITOR for 150$ more....dirty dirty business that does not HONOR ITS SALES! Which is illegal under Australian consumer law. EVIDENCE ATTACHED! AVOID THESE PEOPLE!

still processing after weeks, sent an email and received the lame "covids fault" garbage...my sons bday has come and gone and this useless company could not organise a bbq for 5 people! Shop elsewhere people!

Daniel S.Mwave AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear we couldn't support you to get to a milestone for your son. If you'd like for us to review, please send a reference and I can try to follow up for you.
Regards,
Daniel

Paul I.

evidence attached above, not that i would expect anything from the scammers you work for...

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Mwave Australia Online Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jesse C.
Jesse C.Murray Mallee, SA

Multiple times they have not sent my order

Daniel S.Mwave AustraliaSend a private message

Easy to work with. Excellent delivery

Everything I needed. Very easy to work with, communication great and responsive, and the delivery was superb. I will definitely use for all future PC builds and parts. Thanks MWave

Good customer service

I was having issues with my computer, they sent my helpful links and even offered to go through and replace the items under warranty. Issue was solved and they were professional and kind during the whole thing and replied fairly quickly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Fantastic Support from MWAVE

Have purchased a lot these last 6 months from MWAVE. Also over the years. Have had a few issues with items during that time, most recently with a Gigabyte monitor. Initial contact and submission of the return was very easy on their website.

Communication was relatively quick and always professional. Their understanding of the problem was good and came from a knowledgeable team. They encouraged the return of the monitor very early on in the process and at no stage did they try and fob me off.

Issue was resolved without needing to return the monitor, but MWAVE team have agreed to keep the issue on file in case it returns.

MWAVE's online chat team has always been extremely helpful and very quick to answer when needed.

Wayne
Wayne

Account History is very useful

I'm impressed with the account history functionality. I can see back years, for example as my GPU started to fail I could see it was over 5 years old so don't feel quite so bad about having to replace it.

Jessta
JesstaPerth, WA

Outstanding Service and Quality

Purchased a Viewsonic 32" Monitor and arrived in Perth in 6 Business Days. Best price I could find by a long way and Flat-rate shipping of $5.95 is awesome. Fast, efficient service and and quality of products is fantastic. Will definitely use again and thoroughly recommend.

Waited for 10 days then cancelled my order

Ordered from their online store multiple items, all in stock.
After 10 days they still didn’t manage to ship it. There is no phone you can contact them, you can only raise an online ticket.
Got 2 responses from them that they are understaffed and doing their best to complete my order, but nothing changed.
Finally I cancelled my order and now waiting to get back the money.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Prices and service

Very good prices compared to other retailers, order was processed quickly with only small delays due to the current weather.

Great Service

Quick replies and friendly customer service! very happy with new GPU. completed my order within a week :D thank you mwave

Had to wait 20 days for parts already in stock, cancelled order

Placed an order for parts that were all claimed to be in stock, with a max estimate of 6 days. After 2 weeks I sent a message asking where my order was and they estimated 1-3 days. 6 days after that and the order was still processing. I ended up cancelling my order.

Hi Jai,
Please share your order number so I can review.

SO02105451

Worst Service Ever

Shine G.asked
Online Store

I'm not sure how long the usual wait for a response is when submitting a ticket, however due no where can I find LIVE chat with Real person (only your virtual chat) & you've stopped allowing phone calls, I'm getting a little concerned about my order.
Ticket #: JB393798

Wayne R
Wayne R
RodK
RodKasked
Online Store

Why is my order taking so long it has been 5 days on item that should have shipped in 24 hours

cSquared
cSquared

Exact same situation, they haven’t responded to any messages either. Absolutely terrible service. NSW barely has any new cases compared to Victoria yet businesses here somehow manage to operate well. Covid isn’t an excuse for poor service.

H N.
H N.asked
Online Store

Was just wondering around how many days orders are gonna be 'processing' amongst the whole pandemic. I've read it'd take 1-3 days until it's ready to be picked up if the products are in stock in store. I've placed my order to get picked up last week and all the products were stated to be in stock in store. I understand if there are delays of course.

Adam L.
Adam L.

Dont bother with them, just order from scorptec or PLE, youll have your item delivered to your door faster than Mwave can even respond to a query.

Glenn P.
Glenn P.

It is a bit of a joke. If they don't pick up their game I will buy parts elsewhere from now on. Processing order for a week now, totally ridiculous!

Jamie T.
Jamie T.

Yeah I'm on day 4 now.. 4 of 5 parts are allocated and apparently they are fffing closed on the weekend.. Are you kidding me? When you are this slow you double the hours to keep up.. Just add the damn cpu to order it is not a hard job..

See all Mwave Australia Online Store questions