3Mwave Australia Physical Store

4.4

Ace B.
Ace B.Sydney, NSW
  Physical Store

Do they even properly test PC after repairs?

3rd time troubleshooting same computer, 1st one they told me i had a loose GPU cable, which ok i started up my PC and updated drivers where it instantly stopped working, 2nd time they found it was CPU and it won't even recognise and external devices and has the yellow flashing motherboard lights. I'm concerned I have a dodgy technician twice in a row. 3rd time is the charm wish me luck. I've had good experiences with them in the past, just this one is crap. Show details
Desktop Needed Urgent
Desktop Needed Urgent

Fantastic Electronics Store

I needed a new Desktop Computer dual screen Monitor mine from work 20 years old. I found one I liked at Officeworks but only online, I wanted to physically see it Officeworks were cheapest but my local store NAPF Electronics in Summer Hill also had it. I went to see them today, firstly they said they'd match price, spent ages going through my photos of old set up/cords etc to see if it would all work - advised it would. They then said they would deliver for free next day! Kind, friendly, full of knowledge and great Company - Anyone wishing to purchase any electical product - please investigate and consider! Show details
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
  Verified Physical Store
Juan
Juan

Really good customer service

I returned a high-value product a while ago due to some issues I had with it and completely forgot about following up on the refund, they called me to inform me that it was still pending, I know it's only fair they do that but some other places don't even bother to contact the customers.
Will buy from them again that's for sure. Show details
Brighton
BrightonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Fantastic service at limbcomb Sydney Australia today they were happy to help me even on a small 500 dollar budget good work highly recommend Show details
Md Taufiqur R.
Md Taufiqur R.
Seeking L.
Seeking L.Mid North Coast, NSW

Msi gaming pc

Awesome gaming pc lives up to the name and runs csgo, pubg and warzone so smoothly it's unreal Show details
Fergus
FergusSydney, NSW3 posts

MSI MPG A850GF 850W - Great purchase

Bought a MSI MPG A850GF 850W from Mwave. Pick up was easy and the PSU fits all my requirements in my build. Would recommend.
Kayne
KayneSydney, NSW

MSI optix mag274qrf-qd

Good product with great colour and response time. The store employee was kind and a great help with picking out this monitor when I was down to two choices. Show details
T Le
Emmanuel K.Sydney, NSW
Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Good Service!

How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted? Good
How satisfied were you with the range of products available? Good
How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought? Good
Sam C
Sam C3 posts
  Physical Store

Very good service, fast and efficient

Staff were very friendly, fast and efficient. Managed to solve my order issue! Massive warehouse and we'll setup for people to pick up Show details

Charles and Megs
Charles and Megs · Mwave Australia Physical Store

I wish to come into the store and purchase an item that is shown to be in stock, however, I cannot get an answer from anyone if I can collect the item immediately.

How can a large computer company NOT have a phone service? AND why will no one answer my messages?

Shine G.

I found their phone # but it's an automated phone service. Even when given the option to press 0 to speak to an operator it says your call can't be transferred.

Shine G.

As I referenced in my own question below I only get your virtual chat at the bottom right of ANY page. And I just went to your homepage & it's still your virtual assistant.

TJF · Mwave Australia Physical Store

Order SO01785059 This is order I complained about not being answered

theflashgamingxxmagicmik
theflashgamingxxmagicmik · Mwave Australia Physical Store

So im looking to get a new buy a bunch of parts for a new build im wondering if u guys have the parts at the store like available for purchase in lidcombe since i am looking to pay cash in hand for parts like the 3070 rtx and stuff.