Listing monitored by My Haircare & Beauty

Amazing customer service

I recent brought an item on line and released it was the wrong one. I called the customer service team and it was sorted out in seconds with no fuss. The lady on the phone was fantastic (wish I caught her name) the service I have ever received. Thank you so much

Bec
BecMid North Coast, NSW

Product does exactly as it says it does

I ordered Swartzcoft cool blonde mask. Blonde me to freshen up my platinum blonde hair. I found this product amazing. My hair was very soft, full of volume, shiny and bright.
The mask also left my hair smelling awesome. I highly recommend this product.

Jen
JenWestern Australia

Great styling tool

My Silver Bullet Fastlane Gold Ceramic Curling Iron (32mm) was easy to use and curled my hair well. It heated up fast. I am very happy with my purchase.

Krissophie
KrissophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and amazing product

I am extremely happy with my 38mm wide hair straightener! I love Silver Bullet and always have preferred it over GHD which I also own. However it is the first time I bought the wide plate and I couldn't be happier! It gives beautiful, elegant big curls or waves depending on how you want them. Also, Kristy was great help and very friendly. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Playful R.
Playful R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Examplary

I enjoyed my purchase with My Haircare & Beauty. There was an item they sold out but they assisted me either add on a small amount of money for the larger bottle or refund, which I chose the latter, & they were quick to respond. They also included a good sample size mousse to 'consolidate'? It was very thoughtful, thank you!

Lib
LibMid North Coast, NSW

Great prices. Good website. Fast delivery. Very impressed!

Excellent range of products at reasonable prices. Even got a free upgrade on my order. Definitely will buy from again!

Talita
TalitaSydney, NSW

Incredible efficiency in online shopping!!

I loved shopping with this company. I made the purchase in the afternoon, and the product was dispatched for delivery on the same day and arrived the next day at my house. The product came very well packaged. I would definitely buy again.

Ash
AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

Todd
ToddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service and fast shipping

My first time ordering from your company and I am very impressed. The call was handled by your friendly and helpful staff and shipping was very efficient. Keep up the great work!!

Lesley
LesleyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

From Wo-To-Go .. .. .. .. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!

Sally H
Sally HSydney, NSW

All the top notch products and always best prices & super fast shipping

Always so happy when I purchase products from my hair care! Always the best brands, super fast shipping, always wrapped well so they don’t break and love the treats they are famous for adding in the box! :-)

Kathy Barun
Kathy BarunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery

I have received my products within 3 days so very impressed thus far. Looking forward to trying the products and hopefully getting fantastic results.

Annette G
Annette GDarling Downs, QLD

Unparalleled Customer service ethos

This company express posted a replacement order when Australia Post gave my original order the grand tour of the East Coast. 'My Hair Care & Beauty Online store' mopped up other's whoopsies in a kind, gracious and responsive manner so that the customer was not the one put out. How rare is that? I am humbled that they looked after my order so well and feel more than confident that this act of goodwill reflects the practice of a business that deserves and will continue to enjoy my return patronage. Very happy customer.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2022
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably amazing service!

First time purchaser. I googled the product I needed and this store came up with a reasonable price. Looked around for a couple other items to get free shipping. After purchasing I received a shipping notification a mere 30 mins later! Arrived in less than 24 hours from purchase time via courier. Free sample and a lolly were included. Seriously impressed!!!

Eileen M Bennett
Eileen M BennettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have been using this Wonderful Product for Years -

I have been using De Lorenzo Hair Products for many years and I wouldn’t ever
think of changing. Please try them - You won’t be disappointed.
Eileen