My Hair Care Online store

Speedy service

I ordered a product online in the morning and it arrived the same day, early afternoon. Excellent service and the product was exactly as stated and shown in picture. Thank you. Will definitely order again. Great value.

Great service!

My review is a bit late. I bought their products a while ago and because their service was great, I planned to give them good review once I received my order. Better later than never! I didn’t know I’m entitled to 5% discount until I have made the payment. They adjusted the payment straightaway! Response was quick! Delivery was quick! Very good service!

Fantastic service

I have been ordering my hair products through this website for over 12 months. Great product selection, prices and quick delivery. I placed an order this morning and it arrived at 3pm this afternoon! Brilliant.

Fantastic service

Great shopping experience. Very good range of products available and well priced compared to many other stores. My order was promptly processed, well packed and arrived very quickly - much sooner than expected! Highly recommend My Hair Care & Beauty!

Great Experience

Fantastic shopping experience, easy to use site good details and goods arrived in one piece. This has not happened with other companies. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting an enjoyable shopping adventure

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Great store

Great service, was easy to navigate and find what I wanted. The range of products in the online store was better than in my usual bricks & mortar shop. I saved quite a bit of money as well so will definitely be back again!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Awesome products and fast delivery

Their products are awesome with a wide range to choose from. I couldnt believe how fast they delivered it! Now I can do my hair tonight, when I was expecting it on Monday.. Woo-hoo!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Excellent products and service, every time!

I have been buying all of my hair care products from My Hair Care for over a year now, their prices are very competitive and they have one of the largest range of products compared to other online stores.

Delivery is so quick (next day for me in Melbourne .. and free!).

Products are authentic and well packaged, I have never had any packaging breakages or spills.

I can't recommend this store enough!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Excellent service, product delivered as stated

The website was very easy to use. I ordered the product over the weekend & by Monday afternoon it was delivered to me. The box came packaged very well with all the goodies stated. It was great to receive the cloud 9 straightener with all the bonus products, it was the cheapest with all the extra gifts. Would highly recommend these sellers. Thanks

Very fast delivery!

I placed my order on Sunday evening and on Monday morning the order had already been dispatched for delivery. My parcel arrived on Monday afternoon. The delivery was so fast and the parcel was packed neatly. I will definitely order from this site again.

Excellent service

I was sitting in a waiting room at 9.30am and ordered shampoo from this site online for the first time (on my phone). I got to work and within a few hours the shampoo arrived on my desk! Amazing service considering I work no-where near where this business is located. Will be back for sure, thank you.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Perfect for my hair, I really love these products especially the dark oil.

Very easy and delivery was timely.
The range of products were broad enough for what I needed
The quality of the products has been really good and suit my hair. I have naturally curly hair!

Best place for hair products

I will be buying all my hair care products from this company in future as they deliver quickly and and only carry quality products. Joico hair care is not that easy to find but well worth looking for

Such easy shopping

I Looked everywhere for large hair curlers, finally found exactly what I was looking for, great price too.....easy shopping on line. I Will definitely shop with My Hair Care again.

Great store,

Great variety of products and service was very good, Always easy to find what you want.
Very satisfied with products and prices. Delivered straight to your door. Easy transactions, will be back

Date PurchasedApril 2019

It makes life so much easier

I found it easy to navigate the store on-line and yes, I found what I wanted. There is a good range of products and as from other purchases I know the quality is there.

Always easy and fast

The online store is incredibly easy to navigate with clear product descriptions and fast delivery. I especially appreciate the loyalty discount automatically applied at the checkout. An extremely good service!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Great Store And Service

Great easy to navigate convienent online store. Would buy from website again. The products which were bought were exactly what was shown. Good quality products name brands and a wide range.

Amazing service

Website was easy to use, prices were very competitive, easy to place an order and prompt information provided via email.
Communication was excellent, amazing turn around time and fast shipping.
I was extremely impressed from start to finish and will certainly recommend and purchase again.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

It works!

I love this product. Right temperature easy to use and gives my hair a shiny straight hair style. My friends noticed and I spread the word on how great this product is.