My Hair Care Online store

4.9

NAA

NAAVictoria

Website is easy to navigate and all my orders have been received correctly and on time. Great to purchase and support an Australian business. Keep up with the great service.

Date PurchasedApril 2020

Perfect

easy to use website, fast turn around rate, decent pricing as the product is so much more every where else. even got 2 lollies in the box which was very cute. loved it

Fantastic Online Store with all Hair products/colors/ treatments and Make up

I love this Online Store, since I discovered it, I don't have to worry about running out of Hair colours/treatments, very quick, efficient and fast delivery, I call this excellent service

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Jennifer M

Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price and quality. Delivered free next day as promised.

Nice website, with a large range of products. Items are catergorised and easy to search. Next day delivery with Couriers Please was a bonus! Goods arrived nicely packaged, with free samples, and a few Fantails! Awesome!

AnitaM

AnitaMSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The online store was very easy to navigate.
Ordering was very quick & easy.
And the speed of delivery was fantastic!!! Only ordered yesterday and it arrived today! Very happy with My Hair Care online purchase!!

Ann-MarieP

Ann-MariePGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A wide variety of choice.

I came across My Haircare and beauty site not so long ago and I am absolutely grateful that I have. My second purchase was just made and delivered in under 2 days. The hair brands And quality of hair colours offered are great! I will always be a grateful customer and may venture out to new products for a a try. Also the free gifts are a great extra little surprise.

AMAZING!

During lockdown, I've contemplated bleaching my hair. I had bad luck yesterday of travelling to different stores to buy some bleach powder and peroxide in which some stores didn't supply the products or the store was closed.

Jumped online last night and found My Hair Care. I bought products I needed and BAM, it was delivered this afternoon! AMAZING.

So happy with this kind of service. Also loving that they give some fantales and a free sample of shampoo/conditioner!!!

Thank you so much!

Leslieb

LesliebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!! especially in these terrible virus times.

Very helpful from the first enquiry right through to the postal delivery ahead of time and in time for my wife's birthday. Also very happy with the product. Many Thanks.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A MAZ ING!!! I’d buy from you again in a heartbeat.

Ordered 2am 17/07
And got delivery 4pm 17/07
THE SAME DAY!!!
Great prices also. Whatever you are doing and whoever you have working there...don’t change a thing.
Thank you. I’ll be back for sure.

Beauty Product Retailers

Excellent product, price and super speedy delivery.

Bought a replacement for my much used and loved twinturbo 3500 hair dryer.
Purchased the twin turbo 3800 model still the same fabulous design and strong air flow.
Excellent product, price and delivered within days!
Also enjoyed the extra gifts. Very happy.

DMo

DMoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Can't believe how quickly My Hair Care delivers, and how great the prices are. I looked for a new product with My Hair Care a few months ago and they didn't have it, but now stock it so I have no need to go anywhere else - thanks for keeping on top of your offering to ensure it's incredibly comprehensive. Absolutely outstanding service. Thank you!

GIB

GIBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

True Discounts, Incredible Service

My Hair Care is outstanding. I placed my order on Tuesday, arrived on Wednesday. Their prices allow you to purchase more and spend less. I have used several hair care shopping sites: this is the best by far.

YvonneD

YvonneDSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Favourite NAK Products

Stock all my favourite NAK products online. This is the second time I have placed an order and on both occasions have received my order the day after being shipped (I live in Brisbane). Great service and a lot of products available.

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

The Ends finishing cream...wonderful product.

The site is so easy to use with so many products available, very satisfied with my purchases. Have shopped here before, prices are very good with or without promos and get free delivery on my purchases.

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Unbelievably quick delivery - same day!

Purchased Real Techniques makeup brushes online and they were delivered in 6 hours. Great service and product. Thank you to the team for making this such an easy purchase. I'll be back!

Cassie

Cassie

Prompt Service

Just wanted to thank the team for their prompt service. The products were as ordered and well packed. Would definitely recommend them. I Can't wait to try the free samples.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very fast delivery !

Order arrived as described and ordered ! Delivery was very fast. Would recommend. Nothing like a company getting onto an order pronto! Products were well packed and they phoned to make sure I was home.

Sean Maher

Sean MaherSydney, NSW

De Lorenzo Nova blonde/beige. Great service!

ClareD

ClareDWestern Australia

Great Service

I purchased Schwarzkopf 3D Men Molding wax. It was competitively priced, in fact lower in price than some other outlets. My Hair Care dispatched the item promptly and their communication was excellent.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I don’t know how service like this is possible.

I can’t believe I order a product in the morning and then I receive in the afternoon, how does that work? Thanks for the great service, I’ll be back, trust me!