My Hair Care Online store

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous personalised service

Very satisfied with website and services provided. My products were shipped by Express Post when I showed concern over delivery details in my area. No extra charge. Range and quality of products excellent and loved the free samples. Highly recommend this company.

Satisfied

Satisfied

Wow superb service

Great selection of products to choose from
Incredibly easy to place order and really fast fast service
Shipped within 20 mins of when I placed the order on line. This has to be a record

SarahC

SarahCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic prices and super quick delivery! Very happy

They had exactly what I needed at a fantastic price. The quality of products is great. The website is really easy to use and products are very easy to find.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

shazillas

shazillasSouth East Queensland, QLD

DERMALOGICA Sleeping soundly

Kelsey Montague Night-out Skin Fix Duo - Sound Sleep Cocoon & Stress Positive Eye Lift
Navigating easier nights sleep with adding Sleep Cocoon and Stress positive to my nightly sleep routine.
Helps me drift off to sleep. Waking up with a fresher overall glow. Seamlessly blending with my skin with no flair ups.

Online store easy to navigate with choices for all ages and skin concerns. Will be back to seek other pamper goods to find my Zen. Very satisfied with the quality of goods and the way they arrived promptly.

MichelleM

MichelleMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Serfvice

Wow, Wow, Wow. The online store was easy to navigate and use and the service was excellent. I got exactly what I ordered, all great products and within 48 hours.

Rae

Rae

Great product and super swift dispatch and delivery

Easy website to use and easy to find products. Wide range of products for all different conditions . Quick turnaround between ordering and delivery. All recyclable packaging. Thank you, will definitely use again.

Incredible Customer Service

Courier delivered our package to a chemist instead of requested home address. Spoke to Joey who within minutes reorganised order to be delivered direct to our home address - top service

Amazing Service!!

The online store was easy to use, the delivery was super quick and free and when I forgot to put in a coupon code for a free item when checking out, I emailed them, and they included it in my order. Very satisfied with their service and quick reply’s to queries.

Bam

BamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service!!!

Best prices and so many extra bonuses included with my purchase. Fast and efficient service. I had a query which was actioned and sorted without any issues Very cautious purchasing online but happy to discover these guys are an Australian company and products on their site are actually posted from their warehouse not sourced from overseas and having to wait weeks for delivery. I will definitely be purchasing from these guys again

Graeme  Walker

Graeme WalkerIllawarra, NSW

Great service, great price

The product I wanted and at a great price compared to a long term overseas supplier, and no surcharge for it being a haircare product. I will be back, you can count on it!

BEST SERVICE EVER

ordered this morning, delivered this afternoon.
this is just the best online site I use - everyone should be this good.
time and time again I am blown away by how good you guys are.
thanks a lot.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ceramic hair curler brush - good product

A good curler, light weight and easy to remove hair stuck on the brittles. Would prefer a metal barrel brush that is more easy to curl hair. Has been using a metal barrel brush from Hi Lite as well. Not sure any similar stocks (same brand Hi Lite). In any case, after using the ceramic brush, hair is smooth and frizz free, just that the curl is less prominent than a metal barrel brush. Would recommend this brush to anyone who loves taking care of your hair. I bought extras for my travelling use too.

Girl

Girl

Excellent service and very quick delivery

I ordering products I purchase regularly but in my rush made an error.
A phone call to My Hair Care had the mistake fixed immediately. Within twenty four hours my order was delivered to my door. Can't ask for better than that!!!!

Margaret

MargaretNortheast, VIC

Quick and efficient

Quick and efficient service. They make it easy to order online and my product gets to me in a day or two. Plus my package is tracked and so i am always informed on progress of package.
Keep up the great service!

Cindy T.

Cindy T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with everything

The website is easy to use - prices are heaps cheaper than other online websites.
products exactly as described.
and even at the end i got an error and PayPal charged me twice
i replied the email and within 10 mins i got a response from Patrick who automatically refunded the dupe charge.
The delivery was extremely fast! I only ordered last night and the products arrived safely today.
i definitely recommend this website and will use again :)

BEST OVERALL SERVICE

first and foremost, WOW!!! the overall service was amazing and great. was my first time buying products from my haircare. really fast delivery. would definitely recommend to anyone and would buy from them again

Happy with service

Tried My Hair Care Online as the brushes I wanted were cheaper than on E bay.
Website was easy to use. ordered on weekend and received email Monday saying order had been dispatched. Arrived Wednesday.

Abigail

AbigailCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Will return!

Had a sample of a product Revlon Uniq 1, really liked it and chased it down, found that this online store had the best price, and the service was speedy, highly recommend.

JULIE

JULIEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FABULOUS TO DEAL WITH

I have found I always come back to Myhaircare site as their range is so extensive, typically the best price, and there turnaround from order to delivery is sensational. I've put my hairdresser on to this site now, better priced than her wholesaler.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Great price and quick postage

That's about it really, great price and surprisingly quick postage, afterpay option was good too. Now I will just ramble on a bit to get to the minimum 30 words. Done!