My Hair Care Online store

Used this product for years

I use this shampoo a d conditioner as l have fine hair l find it the very best for my hair..Thank for your price a d delivery service highly recommended

Teresa

TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

I ordered a straightener on the 26th of September for my daughters 18th on the 3rd of October. Australia post advised me on the 1st that the delivery date would be the 8th :(
I contacted My haircare and Patrick from after hours support said we will send one express post tomorrow the 2nd
Arrived on the 3rd at 10:00am
Thank you so much for your amazing service. My daughter is wrapped with her gifts. Especially the hair brush
One very happy Mum :)

MaryL

MaryLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Service

Very impressed with the service received. I placed the order and it was delivered on the same day. Will definitely use again. Thank you! As to the Kevin Murphy products, I've used them in the past and love them.

LEON  GRANGER

LEON GRANGER

De Lorenzo rejuvenate 8

Absolutely fantastic with everything that the company does from taking the order to the courier’ please delivery to the price of the products they offer. I have no hesitation in recommending the company.

Katherine

KatherineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Lass

Legit products, save heaps on the salon brands! Plus you get free samples, who doesn't love free samples! Saved heaps on my GHD Glide compared to GHD who were selling it for an extra 70 dollars!

Great product

It was an Easy sight to use and the product was exactly as they described. Very quick delivery too. I will use this sight again that is for sure also

Linda_26

Linda_26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service Excellent Selection

Easy to find Haircare products, very fast free delivery, well packaged, ordered late Sunday night, picked up from Post Office Tuesday. Excellent range to choose from. Will buy from this store again.

Madeleine

MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

hair care

Easy to navigate, big range of products, product bought I like the quality works well first time with this brand very happy with long hair I am always looking for good quality a good variety of this brand available

Barb

BarbCanberra

Great shopping experience

I started looking at the My Haircare site for a specific product without much hope of finding what I wanted. Instead I easily found exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. The site was easy to navigate and check out easy. I was kept up to date with shipping information and my product arrived within a couple of days and was well packed.

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

The perfect service you couldn’t ask for anything better

I found the product easily on the website the price was great and delivery was spot on. I ordered at about 8pm and it was delivered about 1pm next day. I will definitely shop here again. Thank you.

WendyM

WendyMSouth East Queensland, QLD

My First Order

I'm impressed. Best price and fast delivery. Easy to navigate your website and purchasing was a
breeze.
Will definately order again. Exactly what I requested and free shipping as well
Thank you vey much.

sonyamariel

sonyamarielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my orders!

I have ordered few times from you guys and it has never disappointed me. Excellent delivery!! Package always arrives the next day even if I make my order in the evening. Ordering is made very simple through this website. Good products. Highly recommended!

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always prompt deliveries. So quick!

Very extensive range of products. All good name brands.
Thanks for the surprise in my package! A couple of free samples and two chocolates! Excellent customer service. Always prompt delivery. Will be back for more!

Hopauline

HopaulineWestern District, VIC

Love it

My hair looks shiny and smooth. I love this product. No itchiness and dryness. Best for long hairs. Easy to use and in one minute the result is very nice.

mary01

mary01YOUNG

excellent site excellent service every time

I navigate the site using the brands and am able to find the products i require without diffiuclty.
My Haircare have a huge product range and the quality of the products i purchase are of the higest standard. Occassionally there has been an issue with a products dispensing device and my haircare have replaced the product immediatley

MC16A

MC16ASydney, NSW

Just what I had expected

The online store was easy to navigate. Found what I needed straight away. Placed my order and was delivered within days. Perfect service, ease of use and the exact product I wanted.

LydiaV

LydiaVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent phone service and super fast delivery all the way to Qld 1 extremely happy customer

Easy to find what I was looking for and easy to order online great service love the products and definitely recommend my hair care for any products you need extremely happy customer

Great Product

Very happy with the service, having moved to a country town where products are not readily available, it was very easy to find what I wanted and delivery was very prompt. Had great results using the product and I will certainly use this online store again.

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

product arrived the following day - was rapt at the excellent service

easy to navigate and I found exactly want I wanted having looked at other brands for last few years. I will be using on my next trip as my old travel rollers died a couple of years ago and I was having trouble replacing

Diane

DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Products were cheaper online than going to a store. My order arrived the next day! Found exactly what I was looking for. Will use this online store again. Thank you!