My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

Elana Kolman

Elana KolmanPerth, WA

Terrific customer service from start to finish

I had on going help throughout my query,. My own brand of colour was not available for some time, and was offered an alternative which just arrived yesterday and looks excellent even though I have not tried it yet. The on going support and prompt email answering was very good customer service which I greatly appreciated. Well done team hair care

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Stephanie J

Stephanie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhelpful customer service & misleading photos

I never received a reply to my messages asking for help with some products I ordered. The dye + developer combination resulted in my sheets being stained, but I’ve never received a reply asking for advice to then order an alternative. The clips I bought in my initial order were red in the photo but were bright orange on arrival. Even though this was disappointing I still wanted to give them a second try, but if I can’t get any help then I guess not.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Keracolor Conditioner Purple

Very fast delivery & well packaged. Can't wait to try this product. Would definitely recommend this seller. Will buy again. Thank you.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

AnnaB

AnnaBSydney, NSW

My hair can’t live without Alterna Caviar

Absolutely love the Alterna Caviar range. I’ve been using the Moisture range for a while now and my hair loves it! No more dry and damaged hair. The product arrived quickly and the packaging is wonderful. What a nice surprise to receive an Alterna hair turban just in time for Xmas.

Amazing!

These guys are amazing! Every time I’ve ordered they manage to pick, pack & dispatch like lightning! Great products, great service, can’t fault them. I keep coming back for more. Highly recommend :)

tony v

tony vCanberra 2600, ACT

Unbelievable service

I’m in Canberra, ordered on Thursday, came Friday. Online store was easy to use, found exactly what I wanted at such a cheap price, just about half price.going to order some more

LucyB

LucyB

Super speedy delivery

Super speedy dispatch and delivery - indeed was next day delivery! Also loved that the items came wrapped in recyclable paper instead of plastic bubble wrap. Happy to support this local business.

Lisa P.

Lisa P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience

They had every item in stock that I wanted that I couldn't find on other websites at the cheapest prices and delivered within 2 business days whilst in stage 4 lockdown - impressed!

Excellent fast service

I found everything I needed and at great prices - cheaper than elsewhere. I received my products the same day I ordered! Packaged well and easy to use website. Super fast

Excellent Service

I chose My Hair Care because the products I needed were cheaper than other stores.
The products were dispatched the day I placed my order.
I received them by courier the next morning.
Can't do better than that!

Super fast delivery!

The right product and the delivery was super fast - I ordered on Sunday and delivery was Tuesday - everyone else, given stage 4 lockdown in Victoria, is taking five times longer, but this really impressed!

Same day delivery

Amazing. Cannot believe I got my order delivered same day by courier! Thank you so much, I have not received this kind of service from so many high volume retailers, this was incredible. Thank you!!!

LynneH

LynneHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The only place to buy my hair products

Extremely easy to order products. Very competitive prices. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for my hair products. Delivery choices and always have received my items within a few days Great service.

DonnaK

DonnaKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Matrix brass off hair products

Excellent priced hair products, wow what a service, ordered late Thursday night, arrived Saturday midday, thank you so much, just awesome. Will definitely use you again for all your products.

Lorena

Lorenavic

Awesome service & quickest delivery ever

Product prices very reasonable, I will definitely order again, such fantastic service, working lots of hours it’s hard to get out to buy my products now I know where I can go for super quick service & delivery, very happy :)

arivalchick

arivalchickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 Stars all the way, Super fast delivery, excellent product

Will definitely purchase from this store again, ordered less than 24 hours ago and already received.
Price was very competitive, didn't find it cheaper anywhere else. I purchased the Revlon Professional Uniq One Hair Treatment Coconut great product to settle the frizz in my hair. Thank you so much :)

VickiD

VickiDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service, fast delivery

I was so impressed that my order came so quickly and just what I needed for my lockdown hair needs under strict instructions from my hairdresser! Thank you - I'll be recommending you :)

Great customer service

I have for many years used Matrix shampoo and conditioner. A friend of mine recommended I use your link to order my products. Today I placed an order and am completely happy with the service I received. I was a little confused in the middle of processing my order on-line and your staff came to my rescue. Thank you.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Company Great Products

Best Company to get hair supplies from. Very easy website. Good prices and very fast delivery with Courier service. Highly recommend My Haircare for people to use.

LeanneW

LeanneWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent ordering online service

Placed my order on Saturday evening and arrived at the door Tuesday morning. Very neatly and securely packed. Glad I found this online business. Will be my hair product supplier.