My Hair Care Online store

Marcia C.

Marcia C.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Service!

WOW! What a great service. I cannot believe how easy it was to order the hair products I can't buy locally in the small seaside village I live in.
I ordered late at night and within 36 hours, the products had arrived at my door.
I can't ask for better than that. Definitely recommend this company.

Dick Smith Shopper

Dick Smith ShopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Online Hair Supply Store in Melbourne

Camille L.

Camille L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star rating for ease of order and service

Incredibly efficient service. I ordered this last night and received it in less than 24 hours with free delivery. This is what I call great customer service and will use this store again.

relkniw

relkniwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star shipping, ordered earlier in the day and received by 7pm. Extremely happy, thank you.

Easy to navigate and find what i was wanting. The product is perfect and the express shipping was great value. Will recommend and use again for sure. Thank you My Hair Care Online!

private donot understand

private donot understandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful, can't live without it.

Fairly easy to navigate store. I only wanted the Shimmer Delight and it was easy to find.
I Love the Shimmer Delight, nothing else comes close. Please never take it off the shelf
The delivery was prompt and the packaging good.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant site

The fastest postage I’ve ever had!! I ordered the Osis+ hair product for my Mum at 10:30pm and she received it the next day. Wowzers! Thank you! Reasonable price too.

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Shampoo for fine and mature hair.

Thank you just received my delivery, very quick delivery, love this product, perfect for my hair type. Was very easy to navigate the store and find the product I required.

Vox

VoxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Great range. Great prices and superfast delivery. I can even find stuff the hairdressing shops don't stock. The website is simple to use and the descriptions of the products is comprehensive and accurate. Happy customer and I'll keep coming back. Thank you

Cherie

CherieHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

I was very pleased with the service provided by My Hair Care and will useg this site again. I bought Joico Body Shake Texturiser Finisher. When I got the bottle it stated it was for medium to thick hair. On the website it said suitable for even the finest hair and mine is pretty fine. That was a bit disappointing but it works rather well if I don't over do it.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I have ordered from myhaircare.com 4 times now. Each time, excellent response, shipment and always has what I am looking for. This time round, NZ Post screwed up the delivery and lost the goods sent from Australia. Myhaircare.com sent me a replacement free of charge immediately after finding out. It wasn't even their fault the delivery got lost! I am grateful for their service and also trust and appreciate what they have done. Definitely Recommend

Alison

AlisonNarre Warren South, Victoria

Great addition to haircare maintenance

Very easy to navigate the online store and find what I wanted.
They stock the products that I always use.
The products are genuine and the quality is of a high standard.

Ellena F.

Ellena F.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable customer service

Forgot to add the boxing day sale code before I placed my order ... went on chat & asked if it could be added after my purchase was made - almost immediately receive the refund in my account via paypal with follow up email from customer service ... AMAZING!!!

Simplyawesome

SimplyawesomeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible value and awesome product

Great product your online store is great product works well size of bottle is a good size price well price is amazing will purchase more products in the future well done

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

The brush is excellent & the towel is thick and soft. Works well.

I am Very satisfied with the store and range of products. The quality is extremely good so I am happy. They were posted out quickly and I received them very fast.

Great products at fantastic prices

I was so happy finding this online store. Great range of high quality products at fantastic prices. Couldn't justify paying prices I was paying elsewhere so was going to stop using my favourite products until I found this store selling hem at nearly half price. Excellent customer service and items were shipped the same day.

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Perfect Service

Customer service is second to none, great products, delivery times perfect, I made a mistake with delivery address and they sorted it out the same day, could not recommend them highly enough, thanks guys.

Itchy

Itchy

Super Quick Delivery

Great range of hair care products with competitive prices. Extremely fast free delivery which included a few freebies. I will definitely be back now that I have had such a positive experience!

m.smith

m.smithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service, thank you

Great product my hairdresser sells this at double the price, which i will not pay, i have referred you'r company to friends and colleagues, and i will be purchasing again in near future

Jess

Jess

Quick shipping and the best prices

I placed my order yesterday and received it today, the store has a good range of products and there prices are really cheap for most things too, happy with my purchase!!

Renate J

Renate JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best store and super fast shipping amazing

The best store with good prices and overnight shipping I will keep shopping online with you guys. The Sebastian products are the best. Thanks again I will be back soon

Date PurchasedOctober 2019