1.6

outlook

outlookWestern Australia

coming up to 2 months ..parcel still to arrive

I ordered a present with Myer online on April 8. Still hasn't arrived. Only needed to cross Perth to get to the destination! Australia Post can see the order number etc, but doesn't know why it hasn't arrived. They've told me I must contact Myer who will then deal with the matter with them. But how do you do that! No email. And currently I have been listening to music and silence on the Myer contact telephone number for an hour. Have tried redialling ..same same ... Myer .. this is the last time I will EVER deal with you online! Such bad service.

Sent to the wrong address!

Ordered a cot online which was unfortunately sent to the wrong address. It was a very old address that I had previously deleted from my account. I eventually had to pay the supplier to have it redirected. Spent several frustrating phone calls trying to get Myer to reimburse the redirection costs. Each time I called the call centre I was given conflicting information. Still waiting to get reimbursed.

JPIW

JPIWSydney, NSW

HOPELESSLY SLOW DELIVERY

Megan S.

Megan S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely hopeless online service, will stick with iconic!

deedee

deedeesydney

Online order system is a bit outdated, however my ordered items were swiftly delivered.

I have placed 3 online orders with Myer in the last year as I don't live near a store. With my first order I had to return several items and had no problems doing this and the refund was processed quite quickly. All 3 orders arrived quickly also. My only issue with Myer online is the actual system, it's quite antiquated, clunky, and searching for items is a bit laborious. It needs to be simplified, streamlined and made more user-friendly.

Still waiting for my refund after 2 wks of confirmation that they’ve received the items back

I used parcel point to return. That alone took a while but once I got confirmation the items were received I waited a few more days to get my refund but nothing so called them only one told it’s just one section of their department processing refund refund nationally so it’ll take a while. It’s now been two weeks from when the items arrived back to them still nothing. Nearly a month from when I actually sent them back. I’ll never use online Myer again. Their excuse is just not good enough.

sally

sallyPerth, WA

Hooray hooray, it's finally arrived

After placing order on April 21st, it's finally arrived. Good riddance Myer, next te dispatch from your Perth stores nearer to where we live instead of Melbourne. Rude customer service

Nelson N.

Nelson N.Northern Region, NSW

Not happy

Ordered a 64 dollar U Plunge bra for my wedding anniversary dress, expecting that it be perfect for my dress and superb as i payed so much for it. But totally disappointed as it’s doesn’t fit properly. Im a strapless girl but this one it’s just too uncomfortable.Not what I expected and definitely not worth the money I paid for.Bra doesn’t look brand new. Definitely not recommend.

Nicile Taylor

Nicile TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely uncompetitive in the online world.

I placed an order for three items. I immediately realised I used my old address for delivery so contacted customer service. I tracked two of the parcels and updated the delivery address via Aust Post ... I had no idea the three items would all ship separately. So one did not arrive. The first two arrived about 10 days after order. Meanwhile my Peter of Kensington order arrived in two days. I reached out to customer service again and they essentially said too bad, not our problem. Well. I'm not shopping with Myer again. They are too slow and unprofessional when it comes to their online offer. Pathetic.

Random B.

Random B.

Inefficient management

I bought a Vitamix and some other accessories for this machine at night. 20 minutes later I saw another provider who offered a 100 dollars cheaper deal. The next morning at 9 am I called the customer service to cancel the order but was told that I couldn't because it has gone to the warehouse. The only way is to wait for the product to be delivered then organise a return via Post or at the local store. I waited for almost two weeks for the machine to come then drove all the way to the store to return the goods. It could have saved everyone's time and money if they operate their company more efficiently. No wonder Myer is going down.

jbey

jbeyMid North Coast, NSW

Waiting for refund, have proof it has been delivered by Australia Post. Languishing in a basket on a dock!!

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

Misleading product photos

Warning: Myer's Promotions are Deceptive

Worst customer service ever

I bought some Aesop bath soap, not a large purchase but not cheap if you are familiar with Aesop products. However, it was sent to the wrong address (not Myer’s fault) however it was finally returned to sender (Myer) and it’s been week’s now and all I get it we are contacting our team in distribution with no response. I have now asked for a refund only to be ignored.... I would never buy again from Myer.

bw587

bw587Sydney, NSW

Bad experience with exchanges. Come on Myer. If you want me to use online shopping make it a better service.

Myer Refund process is Terrible

I had an online purchase a month ago, and I contacted Myer to return the items, they send me the process and I sent those items, it was delivered a month ago, I followed up for refund. I received an email and said with COVID19, refund take more times after my follow up during these times they said we confirm your items are delivered but after 3 weeks I received another email and said your items have been delivered to the Port Melbourne post office. I went to the post office and follow duped with them. The items have been delivered to the MYER PO BOX. I forwarded the tracking history to the Myer and asked to check, BUT STILL, it's on the process. I don't know how long should be taken to REFUND.
IT's ridiculous.

I am not happy at all.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceptions and lies

Ordered in March.
Guaranteed delivery by March 27th.
Phoned April 4th because still nothing received.
Told that dispatch will be within the next day or so.
Meanwhile, nothing received.
No response to multiple emails and fb messages. ...including specific instructions to cancel the order.
I again phoned them on May 4th, only to be told that they refuse to cancel the order and refund my money.
So, here I am, sitting here on May 11th, with no product (I've since ordered elsewhere) and they have my money.
Unbelievable!

Casey

CaseyPerth, WA

Items failed to arrive

Alice Jones

Alice JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online shopping of Clinique skin products

I ordered the dramatically different moisturizing lotion and the take the day off make up remover. I was pleased when it arrived but saddened to discover only the remover had been sent. It did come about a week later.
Clinique is a great product but while I have enjoyed using the lotion, I think the remover causes my eyes to itch.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I have ordered hand sanitise two months ago. It said on the website that there may be delays of up to 21 day, which I was fine with. Yet I was supposed to get it a month ago! I asked to cancel the order and was told off. A week later my order still hasn't shipped and they can't cancel it? Absolutely ridiculous!

peter

peterasked

Myer Online Store

Does Myer sell King Single electric blankets?
Please supply details.

Val McCallumasked

Myer Online Store

How can I return an item supplied and charged for in error when your stores are closed? Last week when I became aware of your mistake I was told on the phone by a staff member that I could not post it back as I would have preferred. When I tried to return it via Myer Ballarat I found that the store had closed for an indefinite period.

The duplicate dress arrived separately but I have yet to receive my email invoice. The only invoice I do have does not give an invoice number or date. I know that MYER is in financial difficulties. With such lax paperwork and practices this is not surprising. I am very unhappy about having to chase you up just to return an unwanteed item received as the result of your mistake. I have only the tracking number for the first parcel which included the first Julia dress.

Val McCallum

I want Myer Customer Service to answer my question which is about how to return to a store, an unwanted item sent as the result of your mistake. Your stores are closed.

Chrisentiae

Myer are not here and therefore they will not respond. Keep your receipt and keep trying. Myer are treating others customers in a similar way. It isn't just you.

Phone Myer and tell them you want an AusPost return label. Then follow the instructions. If in doubt, ask them to explain how it is done.

Keep a copy of everything you do as evidence. Write down dates, times, of things you did so you have an accurate record.

Don't give up.

Myer
13 69 37
Mon-Wed 9am - 6pm
Thu-Fri 9am - 9pm
Sat 9am - 6pm
Sun 10am - 5pm

Val McCallum

Why can't Myrer take responsibility for wasting my time?. If they dated their documents and communicated properly problems would be less likely to rise. How this once wonderful Store has decliined. Your so-called reply was an insult.

Sue

Sueasked

Do u have the LEGO
Taj Mahal or the opera house