Ronnie
Ronnie

Quick to buy but hope you like waiting for the delivery

Purchased a bed for my parents on Myers website contrary to my instincts. The site was easy to use but the delivery through fast away courier (aramex) is very frustrating. The tracking is poor. The communication is poor. The best delivery window they could suggest was 9am to 5pm!! The day came and went and I’ve been waiting. No delivery. No communication. No respect for my time at all.

Avalon Beach
Avalon BeachSydney, NSW

E-Commerce horrendous

SuzieQ
SuzieQCentral Queensland, QLD

Myer accepting orders and taking money when there is no stock.

Placed an order on 17 June. Received immediate confirmation email with expected delivery date. I waited 4 days no tracking order issued. Concerned I rang Meyer to be told no stock, been placed on back order. I cancelled order as this was a gift. While on the phone I checked another order for $300 I made 5 minutes prior only to be told the same thing even after receiving confirmation email with expected delivery date. I subsequently cancelled this also.

So Myer are taking orders and accepting money for stock they clearly do not have and do not alert you item is out of stock. They are taking your money for stock they do not have. I have decided to report this bad business practice to the ACCC.

Sujata
Sujata

Worst customer service

I purchased a shoe online and thier delivery partner was courier please which didnt let me track until that very morning . The delivery person didn’t even ring bell for someone to come and collect it ( my flatmate was home ) and left it in the insecure place and my order was stolen. I contacted myer very next day and the lady on phone said myer can’t help as it is already been delivered and they have proof of it. She said talk with courier service . What a waste of money and time . Never gonna return for purchase .

Terrible online customer service

I received a damaged good delivered. I tried three times to call the number to discuss it with them.
I waited 15 minutes each time. Then I selected multiple options but could not get through to anyone.
Do not shop online with Myer.
Choose another online option.

124road
124roadNorth Western Region, NSW

Pathetic online shopping

I have tried all weekend to place an online order with Myer. First it kept refusing my password and I have repeatedly sent messages for it to be reset which has been totally ignored. Then i tried placing an order as an guest, went to pay for it using PayPal, "generic error" then I tried with my credit card, "generic error" again and I have now given up on shopping with Myer.And the money has been removed from my account but no receipt or anything from Myers what a rip off who ever is running Myers online orders is running a scam. Do not shop with them

absolutely disgusted

i ordered boots online. For some reason my account reverted to my old address (havent lived there for 2 years) . I immediately called myer and was told I would have to redirect through australia post . I called Australia post and after 2 hours of being on hold and being generally messed around I was told MYER HAD PUT A NO REDIRECTION ON MY PACKAGE. So there is nothing I can do, I have lost my very expensive boots. I have shopped at myer my whole life , I will never shop there again.

RosieRose
RosieRoseClifton Springs

Careless delivery.

Despatched from 3 different stores. Delivered by Aust Post, left in full view of the street on different days. 2 out of 3 items stolen. NOT IMPRESSED, CARELESS.

Yogagirl
Yogagirl

e returns card showed 0 (zero) balance instead of 100$

I used a gift card online. I received the product (shoes) and they didn't fit. So I returned them instore and had the money returned (so I thought) onto a gift card, but an e gift card. I received an email from Myer saying I had the e gift card, with a number. When I entered the number online, it was rejected as it was already used. So looks like the money was refunded onto air! I have a gift card with zero balance after returning an item worth over 100 dollars. Myer has yet to respond.

Un_Happy
Un_HappyAU

Now that was a waste of $130+

Grace K.
Grace K.Sydney, NSW

Do not shop at Myer

Seriously
SeriouslyNorth Queensland, QLD

Online order gets delivered to a warehouse on the outskirts of town

Hot take: people order online for the convenience of delivery to their door. Imagine my surprise to find I have to go and pick up the order from some warehouse that is literally 3 times further away than the actual Myer store. Why would anyone want this? Goodbye Myer. Our friendship is over.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.South East Queensland, QLD

I got scammed $130

I went to purchase a bag online, and it kept coming up with general error, tried again and same response until my card got declined; turns out the money was coming out but my order wasn't going through now I will have to contact customer service honestly can't believe they are still in business its an actual joke.

Liz
LizMELBOURNE

always found it works for me, love a bargain and free delivery.

wha t can i say it works
not sure whether I get points though, never checked.
love free delivery and a bargain

Terrible website

Unable to purchase without creating an account, then I tried creating an account but did not go through......fix your website ...I’m frustrated....how on earth do you expect people to shop for half yearly sale