Myer Online Store

Myer Online Store

Click and collect

I placed a click and collect order online, my money was taken from my bank account but I never received confirmation until I phoned customer service. Once confirmed, the items were shipping separately which wasn't an issue, however only one was delivered to the store and the other item was cancelled with no notice or reason provided - the item is still in stock online and also showing as in stock in my preferred store.

Charged 5 times and no record of my order

Today I tried to make a purchase online for a total of $787. The Myer website declined the credit card transaction and said to check my details were correct. After re-entering the card number a couple of times I called my bank to check what the issue was. My bank told me there was no issue and Myer had already charged me $787 5 different times for a total bill of almost $4k!!
I called Myer to ask them to cancel 4 of the orders, but Myer customer service told me that they didn't have any orders in their system for me.
They have requested a refund for me, but they will take a week to process it. So now I sit and wait, in the meantime I have to try to pay the rest of my bills with 4k less money than I thought I had.

Waiting for refund

I purchased a pair of sneakers online on 9/6/2019 and I was charged 7 times for the one pair of shoes even though only one was confirmed by email with a tracking number. I bought the shoes on 9/6/2019. Six of these charges did not have a product attached to them but Myer took an extra $79:00 which meant I paid twice for the same pair of shoes. I am still waiting for the release of the other debits sitting in my account although I was assured that the money would be released within two days from 11/6/2019 and the extra $79:00 would be refunded in two days as well. I am still waiting for my money back..
My bank is aware of the problem.
The service from the online call centre staff was appalling. Three different people promised the earth and delivered nothing.

Well done Myer

I recently purchased 3 sale items of Women’s clothing ordered Friday evening delivered Monday lunch time. I think that’s is excellent. Unfortunately 1 item was too large so I returned the item today at midday and my paypal account has already been refunded. Well done Myer!

Fast and Efficient

I ordered boots from Myer on Sunday afternoon and it has shipped by Tuesday and have received it Wednesday. I think that is fast for standard free delivery. Received in perfect condition and fit perfectly. No problems. Happy with the service would use again.

Horrible service

I made an online purchase in January, which I have still not received.
I did not receive an email confirmation of purchase, yet credit was deducted from the gift card I used to make the purchase, and the item was never delivered.

I did contact the help desk 3 times, visited the Northland store, though they were not helpful.

I've emailed numerous times with response to 2 emails only, from 2 different people, both asking for the same details, which I provided in the original email, then again to the second person.
My emails asking for updates are being ignored.

Myers' retail service has always been poor, their online service is even worse.

I'm $100 out of pocket, have no product and no means of getting this sorted.

Online Store - Hit and Miss

Trying to put through click and collect purchase today - website is down.

The wheel keeps spinning and I cannot select my store (attached)
I work in IT so I test another computer and my phone... same problem.

No worries.

Went to reach out to Myer online ... no live chat? Really? They must use Facebook Messenger.
They do but 3 hours later - no reply. I'm going to try calling next but I'm pretty sure that will yield no response.... it's not urgent so I'll try again tomorrow.

Also checked @Myer on twitter. Only found two really sad photos of the retail experience from a customer (they were moaning about the dull look - I've attached here!)

It's such a sad day for Australian Retail.

These department stores never latched on to the internet and eCommerce mastery. Now they are paying so dearly with lackluster sales, angry shareholders, dwindling customer numbers.

We need to make Australian Retail Great Again!
Myer. You need to pick 100 of your top customers and get them in a paid workshop to literally reinvent your business from top to bottom.

Staff in your stores are all tarnished with the same brush. That is, they're lazy and don't care. I know that's not true for all staff. By letting the poor staff get away with such bad behaviour for so long you have a mammoth culture problem now. It's nearly accepted and your staff are not striving to deliver and exceed expectations.

It's truly so sad.

14 days to deliver to another capital city

I bought a gift online on 31 May. It was to be sent to an address in another capital city. I chose Myer because, as a national business, I thought they would be able to deliver quickly from their local store. It has still not been delivered. When I look online, projected delivery date is 14 June. They are sourcing it from Perth, I.e. the other side of the country (although it is still not clear why it is taking so long). There was no indication that this would be the case, or of the expected delivery date, on the website when I ordered the item. I note you cannot find any contact on their website for providing feedback. Rubbish service. Will be using offshore sites or other local stores in future. Why is it so easy to reliably have things sent from the uk within a week when we can’t seem to manage the same domestically?

Appalling

2 years ago I shopped online at Myer. Items were sent from several different store from across the country requiring several trips to the post office. At the same time, I also shopped online at David Jones who were professional, timely and accurate. David Jones was my first choice to shop this week however they didn’t stock the item I wanted. So back to Myer. Yet again, false promises, lack of communication, lost order and a very “cate less” attitude. Very quick though to accept my money. Currently they have over $600 and I have none of what I ordered and no-one cam tell me anything other than they have my order. I am amazed that almost EVERY other retailer (large or small) has their act together yet MYER are impossible. Won’t ever shop online or in person again Myer - not happy Jan!!!

The SLOWEST online purchase

I have had things from the UK take less time to get her. FREE delivery must be by carrier pigeon, oh that would be quicker. Seriously these guys cant compete, if you have shares get out. I live in country NSW fair enough it always takes an extra bit, BUT this shop has by far the longest delivery time. I would have of paid the $2.95 difference in express post IF THEIR SITE let me but no you have to pay the full. Good job if you live in the 1990's.

Unreliable website

I purchased 1 top from the online store, but they sent me 2 which was contemplating ordering a few weeks ago, but did not 'remove'. Hopeless website to get around. If they want people to use their online business they really need to improve their site...

Another reason why I never shop at Myer

I made an online purchase for my partners b'day present. Three weeks later and I am still waiting. I've spoken to three different people who never can tell me what's going on, the last call they told me that Myer is a big store and they have a lot of orders to fill and they are a bit behind. This is no excuse. It's disgusting. I've always been a David Jones shopper, I only went to Myer when I found the product I wanted and was supposedly in stock. 3 weeks later and my partner is still waiting for his gift.
I will never set foot in a Myer store again. No wonder you're going under guys.
Pity you don't give a damn

What a JOKE but I'm not laughing!!!

I've spent an hour trying to purchase online as the Click and Collect option didn't have all of the items I wanted. Tried to edit an address that was supposed to have been edited previously by a Myer representative 6 months ago and still hadn't been completed, I was cut off at least 6 times while waiting, my MYER 1 card number has been scrambled in with terms and conditions on the back of the card (not legible), so I then had to call to get my MYER 1 number and after entering that several times with a password that I know is correct because I used it to log into my account, I was blocked for too many attempts at logging in. No wonder they are going broke - MYER - get you online ordering and service centre sorted out!!!!!

Click and collect, What The!

Went online to purchase an item of clothing, all was fine until i clicked on the click and collect button which told me the item was available to collect at other stores but not the closest to where i live. I thought click and collect was to pay for an item and collect it at your nearest store. If the Myer online buying system tells me to collect at another store too far for me then whats the point! I could just go to that store and buy without needing to go through the online sale. Very Disappointed with Myer online.

Worst customer service ever

Ordered from Myer Ebay store. Lost parcel! They did not contact me back.Infact I had to call Aupost and Myer frequently to ask what happened to the order. When I asked I am happy to click and collect the order.They cancelled my order and the guy reordered for click and collect at different price.Terrible service.Not buying from them anymore.

Terrible service

Top arrived inside out without a tag and when I call to complain, they said oh well send it back!! No apology or offer to pay for the return postage or my time :-(

Item arrived with security tag - Told to take it to a store.

I purchased a quilt cover from Myer on-line store and it arrived with an electronic tag installed. I phoned them and they suggested I take it to a Myer store and have it detagged and receive a gift card for $10.00. The other option was to post it back to them whereby they would remove the tag and post it back. Neither was acceptable to me and I was told those two options or nothing. To suggest you take the item to a store after buying online is disgraceful. I am making a complaint to the Department of Fair Trading at the first instance.

Cancelled my order at the last minute

Ordered a Dyson v11 online at Myer. I selected click and collect option with it showing they had it in stock at my stote.They debited my account and I receive an email the day before it's due to be collected saying it was cancelled . I called and they stumbled to answer. It's clear to see why this business is going bankrupt what horrible service. never again .

Cancelled my order for no reason!

Ordered a pair of $400 headphones online. Everything was fine until it was time for delivery. Got an email saying it has been cancelled on the day it was being delivered. Called Myer to ask why it was cancelled - nobody could give me a reason, only that I did not pass their 'internal tests'. So do you expect me to buy from your store again, if I don't even know what was wrong? If you don't want my money, I will take it to somewhere else. Very pathetic.

Awful, lousy service

Placed an order which was time specific (i.e. a gift). Order summary said it would be ready to collect within 48 hours. Four days later received a string of incoherent emails, which took two phone calls to their "Customer Service" to decipher. Upshot was that they had cancelled my Order. Went back online to try to redo the order, price had gone up by $50. More wasted phone calls, two requests to have a manager call me, and they did nothing. Took my $200 and spent it elsewhere.

I just received clothing from MYER online only to find the electronic tag has been left on. I tried to call but there is a message stating "they are experiences technical difficulties with their phone lines and cannot take calls". I live in a rural area so the nearest MYER is hours away. So my question: does anyone have an email address i can contact MYER on? That way i can upload photos as proof in an email. If you click "contact us" on the website it directs you to FAQ and no contact details.

One item(valued $100) was missing in the package. I called them two times, and sent them 3 emails. After 5 days, this still does not get resolved. No email, no message, no updates. Worst online shopping experience ever.
My valued $78 didn’t come as well.So not a question :(

I ordered items on Sunday 19 and was told delivery between 3-5 working days. I am now informed the delivery will not be until Tuesday 28th May that is 10 days. I will have left for overseas on the 27 and will be away for seven weeks so I will be unable to return the good. Why is it taking 10 days for delivery please. I have ordered from you many many times and good have always arrived within 3 days
Why ask the public here?