Myer Online Store

Myer Online Store

Raman

RamanSydney, NSW

Most disgusting service and experience

Worst online delivery service ever

Melanie and Domenic

Melanie and DomenicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always makes mistakes!

Ordered a present for click and collect for my mums birthday and have had nothing but dramas to be told they cannot provide item when they said they could at first and I paid for it.
Utter disgrace

Jane K.

Jane K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never again!

MYER online took my money but the order failed to process. No email notification, no communication. After 3 phone calls to them I am assured I’ll get my money back, 10 days later, no refund, no product and no communication. Worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had. A MYER one member for many years, means nothing. I’ll never order with them again.

annieleem

annieleemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Myer!

I have been shopping on the myer website for a few years now and I always have had such a positive experience. The items are good quality for what you pay for. The whole order process is easy and shipped so fast.

No more online Myer shopping for me

Only one of the 2 items I ordered arrived.. Now I have to pick the other parcel up from the Post Office. The Myer call centre staff however were excellent but I won’t order online with Myer again.

Georgie G

Georgie GMelbourne

Not everything was delivered and it looks like my beauty products have already been used.

The good delivered were used which is disgusting. Not all the items on my order were sent.its a long wait time to talk to anyone about the issue. TERRIBLE and unhygienic.

Fet91

Fet91Goulburn Valley, VIC

Disappointed

Placed an order over a week ago- haven’t even been notified that items have been sent. Last time my order took over 2 weeks (Myer quote max 7 business days). Myer is dropping the ball and fast becoming an unreliable store.

TasShopper

TasShopperHobart

Damaged, incomplete and open item dispatched

So many times Myer sends the wrong item or damaged items. What kind of people work in their Warehouse?!?!
I spend so much time contacting them to seek a resolution to their mistakes.
It is little wonder people are buying from overseas.

Vladislav T.

Vladislav T.Sydney, NSW

Bad online experience

Made unsuccessful attempt to buy fragrance online . The order get lost in transit after several attempts of communications I was able to arrange the replacement. They still trying to dispatch it , unsuccessfully. I expect at least expedite delivery after 10 days of waiting but no - regular 3 4 days plus got the email: sorry dispatch delayed. Sorry guys- never again

Chisholm1

Chisholm1Hunter Region, NSW

Items shipped separately

Items chosen online are often shipped separately. Ordered 2 items to be sent to family members address (twins) for their birthday. One item has been dispatched. Waiting now for second item to be dispatched. If item unavailable then do not have item on display.

Bev

BevSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

Kelly

Kelly

Poor Service

Online Order

Don't ever purchase with Myer online. I order items week ago and haven't received. Called them and they said one of the order is cancelled and said they will dispatch the rest of the items. Haven't received my refund or the items. Such a thieves

Vicki

Vicki

Furious!!! No returns on sale items. What a joke

No returns on clearance items even if you buy online. What the??? So you can't see the item and if it comes and is not what your expecting or wrong size too bad. Myer are pathetic and have lost me as a customer!!

Dreamcatcher

DreamcatcherWestern Australia

Slow Myer gift card delivery, no online customer servie

Gordon C.

Gordon C.South East Queensland, QLD

Thieves

Place order online. Order not lodged but money is taken. 5 phone calls and over a week later myre response "we haven't got to it yet" this company are thieves. They never offered to raise an order ( considering they already have my money! ) they never called back when they said they would. I've called them 5 times already in over a week and have been told the refund will be processed in a 48hr period. Over a week later still waiting! This company is completely incompetent. I wonder how many consumers have been stolen from by this company?!

Juce

JucePilbara, WA

Disappointing No Refund No Explanation

Placed an order in August for Father's Day. Goods were sent to an old address despite new address being 2 years on file. After several calls, finally received some items with another coming direct from supplier. Courier took it to old address, and to date am still waiting. Many frustrating calls to no avail, Myer won't give a refund saying they need to speak with supplier. Scenario is: 5 x Months on and $79 out of pocket. ON 1061223506 if they want to verify this complaint.

Skye

SkyeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Failure to provide the item, and then won’t provide me with the refund details!

Online shopper

Online shopperPeel, WA

Beware of Myer online refunds policy

Deanne Pekkala

Deanne Pekkalaasked

I received my online purchased salt and pepper cuvee set of 6 champagne flutes except that one glass is missing. This is a Christmas present and I would like to know how this happened and where can I get another glass.

george murray
george murray

As you know this is NOT Myer,if you contact Myer or go into the store they may be able to tell you how it happened & where you can get another glass They wont answer you here

Fired Up

Ask Myer directly rather than expecting the public will know

Kath

Kathasked

Why does it say product unavailable at pick up store,for click and collect.I thought it would be sourced from another store

Annue
Annue

Apparently they dont fo that. They dont ship between stores.

Claire

Claireasked

I just received clothing from MYER online only to find the electronic tag has been left on. I tried to call but there is a message stating "they are experiences technical difficulties with their phone lines and cannot take calls". I live in a rural area so the nearest MYER is hours away. So my question: does anyone have an email address i can contact MYER on? That way i can upload photos as proof in an email. If you click "contact us" on the website it directs you to FAQ and no contact details.

Yes. Check Facebook

micheal
micheal

I just did a very simple google search & found an email address for myer