Myer Online Store

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Myer

Tamara H
Tamara HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Items continue to be miss delivered

I ordered bath mats, 24 champagne glasses & a women’s coat turned up, ordered 8 house items 4 not delivered, womens clothes turned up instead ,incorrect items & packing slip in the package with my shipping label so who knows where my items have been delivered too, called myers they said all they can do is follow up courier please, why myers staff have put the wrong shipping label, just don’t bother ordering a number of items it’s too hard for them to figure out

D.Blakely
D.BlakelySydney, NSW

the WORST customer service

I had a problem with my online order, similar to what a few people have said here. Someone at Myer helped themselves to a few of my items, as they were missing from the parcel when it finally arrived (after being sent interstate twice and then sitting at a distribution centre for a week). All of that was a bit disappointing but, stuff happens.

However, I had to make SEVEN phone calls over a two week period and waste THREE HOURS of my life trying to get my money back from Myer. The worst part was when I spoke to a lady who told me to call a different number to make a complaint, and then gave me the phone number for the Myer credit card department. I've never has such a terrible experience with any other company.

Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

Stolen underwear

Ordered a box of three, got the box but only two in. Somehow someone at Myer or their courier company decided to help themselves before shipping it off to me. Hope they enjoy their pair of Nike underwear. Never will use Myer online again.

hdiz
hdizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another lame online platform

Myer is yet another retail store with a lousy online platform. Every time I buy something on promotion, I have my order cancelled & an apology for being out of stock. How hard is it to manage stock levels?

Paige G.
Paige G.Hobart, TAS

Customer service for lost items in the post was excellent

One of my parcels didn't arrive for two months. When I contacted Customer Service, I dealt with Ashima who was incredibly polite, kind and efficient. She processed my unarrived parcel as a refund immediately. Thanks Ashima!

Andrea Stav
Andrea StavSouth East Queensland, QLD

Myer online the worst department store

I rate Myer online zero for delivering 2 products purchased in one transaction delivered from two different couriers two different times which was very confusing, didn’t receive the second item, a major debacle . It’s been 3 weeks STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND won’t be ordering from Myer online EVER AGAIN !!! THE ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE !!

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to return order

I found on a couple of occasions the need to return a product ordered online. Was very easy, no problems.

Vanessa C
Vanessa CSydney, NSW

Myer shouldn't be an online retailer

MDNS
MDNSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero stars. Worst experience, don’t EVER shop there

Click and collect not ready nearly 3 weeks later, 2 weeks more to receive a refund. Worst service ever. Beware.

Find out how Myer Online Store compares to other Online Shops

Will never order from Myer on line again

Emile
EmileSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

First and last time ordering anything from Myer

My delivery was with Courierspls - I was at home when they claimed they tried to make a delivery. They took my parcel to some warehouse for me to collect. I don't have a car and this warehouse is nowhere near me. Waited for 30 mins to get through customer service. They told me I have to deal with Courierspls directly. Or they took email them but it might take Courierspls a week to reply to the email. Useless help. This was my first and last time ordering anything from Myer.

Possum 76
Possum 76

Not the Myer of old! Very disappointed!

Delboy
Delboy

Very poor service from Myer online

John P.
John P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Do your research before buying from Myers.

Believed Myer online advertising. Found too late that same items at numerous sites to be 50% cheaper. RIPPED OFF will not shop Myer again!!!

Carmel
Carmel

NON DELIVERY OF ON LINE ORDERS

Ordered online a robot Vacuum 19/6/22 now 22/6/22 sent to me by shipp it. They say they don't have it. Myers has booked it in and that where it ends. Rang Myers and they say it could take 14days to get here. I live 30 mins away from store that is sending it. Shippit is Useless why would they not use Australia Post. No Covid excuses now, Myers need help in reorganising their staff that pick up phones when you ring and dont answer them and hang up on customers. Not happy Myers is going the wrong way fast,