1.7

Worst online shopping experience

Worst customer service ever. Bought a $200 gift card which I wanted posted for a friend. Paid shipping costs but the card was never posted. After 10 days i called customer service twice only to be met with people who couldn't be bothered. Ended up with an egift card and my shipping fee has not been refunded.
Myer please do better. I have not experienced this with other companies. It's like their customer service people are made up of the same group of people with terrible interpersonal skills. It's a shame. Please do better Myer.

Very unsatisfied

Tried to chase up my return from 2 weeks ago ,no service too rude to say the least.
Where is the customer service these days ?.
I only want to know where my return is afterall

Katy

KatyPerth

Disgraceful!

After completing payment, I did not received any order number or confirmation email. So I contacted Customer service and explained what happened. No one was helping really! After spending a whole day talking on the phone, all they said was to wait for 2 weeks to get my money back to my account!
So I spent a whole day, was absolutely exhausted, left me a headache and a bitter taste in my mouth, have to wait 2 weeks to get my very own money back to my account!
Even the cheapest shops would not treat their customers worse than this! Would they?

MELANIE

MELANIEMelbourne

Truely the worst customer service experience

Purchased a hat from Myer online during a stage 4 lockdown, They sent me the completely wrong item.
I then have to contact 3 people, completely unapologetic and passive aggressively tell me that I cannot receive a refund or the correct item ASAP as “you might steal our product” if we send you the correct item....
So essentially I’m stuck with an item I didn’t pay for because Myer’s continuous pig headedness. Thanks for nothing at all.

Owen

OwenSydney, NSW

Ordered 2 Office Chairs in seperate orders ...one arrived - the 2nd one .. not been send

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refused refund for elderly person during COVID- bad form Myer

Unscrupulous online staff refused to assist with a refund or even a credit note due to items being purchased during lockdown for elderly person. Only kept saying it’s policy. Really bad form Myer and very sad for the elderly person too.

EXTREMELY POOR PRODUCTS

Ordered 3 office chairs and within a few days the armrest covers broke and had to tear them off the chair to remove them, then a wheel fell off the chair with the welded fitting, which made the chair totally unusable.
The product was an Artiss Eames chair, which looks poorly made and is not comfortable at all., Service department was very slow in processing a return/repair claim. They did not call back to arrange repair/repair, I had to follow up and was then told to send in pictures and description of the problems. They indicated it would take 5 business days when they would contact me on the outcome of my request. Extremely slow, inadequate and convoluted.
Will never order online with Myer again!

• +8
fecule1966

fecule1966Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quicker from japan and reliable

ordered online over a month ago and yet to receive any notification. Tracking says delivery in progress but still nothing. Ordered items from japan same time and received it 2 weeks ago. Am yet to receive refund for goods missing in transit they keep blaming Aussie Post but its really them.

Bianna

Bianna

MYER ONLINE is a very risky experience!

Paul

PaulLaunceston, TAS

Leather Ottoman smelling horrible

Purchased leather ottoman through Myer online. Great service and support start to finish.

With a horrible smell to the Ottoman inside lining I requested a return and refund from Myer Online.

They were quick to apologise and offered to arrange collection and a refund.

I was quite surprised and very impressed with the reception and response.

Solange Amani

Solange AmaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing online experience

Always love shopping at Myer in store but personally Wouldn’t recommend buying anything from their online store, I know I won’t be after buying online 3 weeks ago and still not receiving my order and on top of all that I just got notification that it will be going outer state for processing because of a huge backlog in Victoria’s processing centre...fml

Girish S

Girish SAU

Package lost in transit

It's in regards to the order no 1070916259.
It was an Father's day gift, order was placed well in advance for delivery before Father's day. Till date the item is not delivered. Asked them to resend the item as it's already been delayed, but they refused. Horrible experience

Myer wont honour sale price, and cancel order after waiting 10 days

Myer online is a total joke

I ordered for this product => Hisense 65" ULED Q8 TV

When im ordering, this item was on sale. After the sale period, they up the price (+300). I called to check my order status for 4 times, and all the time they said, its in progress. Now all of sudden they cancelled my order, and when called they inform its out of stock. However, the item is still available online with a different price, and item number. Are they really trying to cheat customers with their sales tactics?

Totally frustrated with MYER. Never ever will try to oder through myer again.

Carol S.

Carol S.Victoria

Clinique Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor

I can not see any visible difference after a month of use. I bought another product of $2 which is very effective. Thus, I do not recommend this product at all.

Jules888

Jules888Sydney

Return policy

Myer need to help customers understand what Clearance items cannot be returned. Reduced to Clear has been refused for a return, without any warning upon checkout unlike other online stores.

Cindy Roberts

Cindy RobertsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online experience was ok

I bought a perfume and a few pairs of shoes from their online store and it was very slow and lagging. My order was delayed and then finally shipped out over a week after purchasing.

Jarrad

JarradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online Delivery

Best not to purchase anything through Myer online as delivery times can not be achieved. Still waiting 4 weeks later and not expecting package anytime soon. Have now received notification it is being delayed further.

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

‘Wrong Size’ and ‘Change of Mind’ are not the same thing..

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best dinner set for your home

On Thursday 13th August 2020 I bought a Maxwell & Williams White Basics Soho Rim 16 Piece Dinner Set, Gift Boxed for $49.95 for when I move into my own unit in September 2020 so I could use it for myself to serve dinner on for when my family and friends come over. On Saturday 15th August 2020 I bought a second one but the staff were very helpful and the service was fantastic because they refunded me for both, the first one on Wednesday 19th August 2020 also for the second one on Tuesday 25th August 2020 due to the postage being delayed which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Ella

Ella

One word. Crap.

Difficult to navigate. Slow. Crashes. Freezes. Ugly. Unappealing. Should I go on? It’s terrible. Real world Service: Extremely slow delivery for the limited items available for online orders. Click & collect sucks. I am truly shocked that a major department store such as Myer has no clue how to operate in the online forum.