Myer Online Store

Myer Online Store

Extremely slow postage time and no communication

I am in Sydney- a major city with many Myer stores. Placed my order and it took over a week for it to get to me, when it was estimated to take 2 days. No help as to finding out why my parcel was delayed. Very disappointed

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Fail in store and online

After giving up trying to find someone to help me with shoes, i ordered online. shoes arrived with different coloured laces. Email asking for new matching laces remain unanswered. poor service.

NickCigfree

NickCigfreeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very Bad Telephone support tracing an order.

I do not have a Myer store anywhere near me. Ok I place an order on line. I receive Au Post tracking. No movement on tracking now for three days. I phone Au Post and I am told they have not received it from Myers. I phone Myers and am told it is being send by some other group called Myer Market Place and transfer the call to them. This group tell me there is no record of my order. Tried to phone Myer back and gave up after 35 minutes waiting on my phone. My order #1063322876 has vanished into the never never and paid for by C.C.

Been trying to call Myer can't get through

I've been on the phone with Myer now for one whole hour! Called 3 department stores of several times and none of them picked up. This is a span of three days mind you. Had no choice but to call customer service and I've been on the line now for God knows how long. How pathetic. I want to cancel my order and unfortunately I can only do so by speaking to a team member because I purchased via afterway, however i can't get through to anyone. Now I have no choice but to get out of the house with a baby and drive half an hour just to say "hey I want to cancel my order and get a refund".

Pathetic Myer, no more Myer for me.

Roz

RozWestern Australia

Crap Click & Collect Service

sally

sallyadelaide

Wharehousemen dispatch personel super helpful

Rang the online delivery department about when my online order might arrive. The chap traced the order, went into detail explaining where it's coming from etc, answered every question I had plus more! Was charming and polite. They are a credit to Myer. This is why I love Myer, their staff are exceptional.! Best online store service to date.

Reshmi John

Reshmi JohnSydney, NSW

Money deducted but purchase failed

I made a purchase worth $80 from Myer online on 23rd November. The money was deducted but purchase failed. Long wait to reach customer service. Still no money refunded after 10 days.

Komal

KomalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had a bonus gift card which had an expiry of 10/19 which did not work on 28/10/19

I had got a bonus gift card with the purchase of another gift card which had the expiry written as 10/19. When I went to redeem it today I was told that it expired 3 days ago and it was the mistake of the guy who issued it did not write the exact date. Its really misleading to treat customers like that due to the mistake of your own employees.

Appalling service to resolve customer complaint

Online purchase failed due to technical issue from Myer, was trying to use gift card to purchase but couldn't. Issue wasn't resolved in time and gift card expired. Applied for complaint to Myer and asked for gift card replacement. First it took them 1 month to respond and then another month to send me a replacement but later realizing they sent the exact same gift card that was expired! The funniest thing is another month later after I complained again, they finally sent me a replacement but was only valid for 1 day...... isn't that ridiculous or what?!

sumeer

sumeer

Dont buy online. Orders will get cancelled.

Have my pick up order cancelled, before that my delivery order was cancelled . Dont trust their online click and collect service. Go to other retailer or go buy in store

Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took payment but can't fulfill order...

I ordered estee lauder perfume $185 which also came with a makeup gift set for an extra $100, ordered for click and collect got message saying only perfume was ready for collect and makeup set another week.
Today is Friday the 22.11.19 my girlfriend's birthday is on Sunday 24.11.19...If I knew Myer did not have both items ready for collection I would have shopped elsewhere. But on Myer website there was information saying item not available but happy to take payment then tell you not available...
Bad bad service Myer..

Terrible service for click and collect

Myer has a terrible service for click and collect. I ordered the item online and it was supposed to be picked on same day as I ordered before 1 pm .They say 3 hours for the item to be ready and picked .
Its more than 24 hrs and when I called the customer care no help .
Really pathetic. I do lot of shopping from Myer but have lost faith with their click and collect as this will be my last time .
Would never recommend anyone for this service.

Harun

HarunSydney, NSW

Out of stock when told they have in stock

I purchased the go pro hero8 with the 3 in 1 handle, which I wanted for click and collect from the parramatta store because they had in stock ( so they say ) when I went in to collect 1/2 items were ready for collections when like I said I was told both items are in that store. Bloody pathetic dont bother with Myer online this is NOT the first time this has happened even when I purchased a perfume for my wife they said it would be delivered the next day which was a complete lie because again they didnt have it in stock and they took my delivery fee and never refunded me my delivery fee. HOPELESS !!!!

Andrew

AndrewShoalhaven

Can't complain

I was initially sceptical shopping with them online as I'm used to the speed of Amazon and eBay etc.

But they didn't disappoint, found my product on sale cheaper than anywhere else online, free shipping. Ordered Sunday night and it was at my door Friday morning.

Asey

AseyPerth, WA

Useless, out of stock and they didn't refund or let me know until I called them days later for my tracking.

Don't bother with Myers. Their online store is worse then their actual retail stores.. stick to places like Amazon who know what they are doing.

I ordered a pillow clearly on their website with no stock issues mentioned. Paid for it and waited 3 days with no tracking, finally got curious so I called. they removed it from their website but didn't inform me it was out of stock nor did they refund or cancel my order.. They just left it and "oh normally we cancel these, let me do it now for you.." 30 mins later.. What a joke

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

I wish I read the reviews here...

...before ordering a Dyson online. Almost three weeks, still waiting. Based on the reviews here, it will either never arrive, or it will arrive but will be faulty or used. This is my first and last time of ordering anything from Myer via eBay. Shame, they are ruining the reputation of Myer.

HHGG

HHGGSydney

Poor delivery methods for online purchases but good customer service follow up.

Online delivery meant a ridiculous amount of packages from multiple stores, some of which arrived damaged/the wrong size. Customer service was good in dealing with the issues, and gaining a refund was relatively painless.

Vaas

VaasPerth

Stop shipping used or returned products to online customers!

Francine B.

Francine B.Perth, WA

Saucers but no cups!!! Broken mugs while packed!! Appalling customer service as they cant seem to send replacements.

Online order and packing involved receiving saucers no tea cups and a broken coffee mig. 3 weeks of numerous calls and still no resolvement!
Appalling service. Have been told a manager will call, havent received that call. This is for a office and its clients and we arent operating professionally. Total ignored again!

Terrible online shopping

I put the order in but chose to remove one product - its is impossible so I have to phone order in.
Tried to use it some years ago and found finding product impossible so gave up. At least that is easier now.

Claire

Claireasked

I just received clothing from MYER online only to find the electronic tag has been left on. I tried to call but there is a message stating "they are experiences technical difficulties with their phone lines and cannot take calls". I live in a rural area so the nearest MYER is hours away. So my question: does anyone have an email address i can contact MYER on? That way i can upload photos as proof in an email. If you click "contact us" on the website it directs you to FAQ and no contact details.

Yes. Check Facebook

elmer
elmer

I just did a very simple google search & found an email address for myer

Vicky

Vickyasked

One item(valued $100) was missing in the package. I called them two times, and sent them 3 emails. After 5 days, this still does not get resolved. No email, no message, no updates. Worst online shopping experience ever.

Primprapa S.
Primprapa S.

My valued $78 didn’t come as well.

So not a question :(

Bronwyn kennedy

Bronwyn kennedyasked

I ordered items on Sunday 19 and was told delivery between 3-5 working days. I am now informed the delivery will not be until Tuesday 28th May that is 10 days. I will have left for overseas on the 27 and will be away for seven weeks so I will be unable to return the good. Why is it taking 10 days for delivery please. I have ordered from you many many times and good have always arrived within 3 days

fred f

Why ask the public here?