Myer Online Store

Myer Online Store

j24.cay39

j24.cay39Perth, WA

Poor customer service

They cant help customer no matter how i tried reaching out to them. I just need help from them to redirect my order. So dissappointed with them. Not worth it

Very slow at refunding - had to chase them still haven't got the refund

Still waiting for a refund - they say it may take 4 weeks but are not sure when it will be refunded.
I called customer care with the tracking ID etc and they said it might be refunded when the item is 'sighted'.

Order from the iconic instead.

Hana

HanaSydney, NSW

The worst online service

Carol

CarolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again!!

Toy ordered 30/9 - no delivery by 8/10
I phoned Myer - I had been over charged and tossed into too hard basket. Shopped at BigW today, now have the special birthday gift.

RTT

RTTMelbourne

Pathetic send wrong and they don't care!!

Worst online store ever!!! Avoid buying from myer online........ I've been blown off left right and centre paid for item and postage got sent wrong item, now have to return item and they have to see it before ship correct item out!!! Pathetic ++ oh and the kid now didn't get what he wanted for his birthday so thanks myer - no wonder your share price is a disgrace. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Avoid avoid avoid

Customer service blame you basically and tow the party line on return policies and make up a ton of excuses!!!!

Very terrible online service plus click and collect

I bought an item about three weeks ago online using click and collect, I’ve being to the shop 3 times without getting the item because it wasn’t ready for collection. To my surprise, I went there last Saturday to collect my item only to be told the item has been collected, by who??, they don’t know. All they know is that the item has been collected. I waited for so long to no avail, I was asked to go and they’ll call but has since not heard from them. I’m going to fight for my money. And I don’t think I’ll shop at Myer online again.

Vicki

VickiSydney Surrounds, NSW

What an ordeal!

Rosemary Murray

Rosemary MurrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely disappointed

Deliberately didn’t go into a local Myer store and chose to purchase online. Purchase was to come with a gift. Even though I was told I would receive it I got an email telling me my gift was cancelled. I would not have purchased this item if I had gone into the store and the gift was not available. Very misleading and disappointing.

Daniman

DanimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordering online? Forget it!

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Garima

Garima

The products are faulty

I ordered a pair of jockey nightwear and it was torn. The top had holes in it and the shorts looked worn out. Buying online from MYER is always a bad idea.

Helen

Wrong item sent, late and still had to pay return postage.

I ordered a grey 100% cotton 3/4 shirt. They sent a red polyester frilly short sleeved blouse, a week late. Returns refused me free postage for incorrect order because I wished to return another item.

Helen

UPDATE: Myer changed their mind and gave me free postage.

Suzie H.

Suzie H.Launceston, TAS

Sorted my problem very quickly and efficiently.

Excellent service and would shop with Myer again. Myer is a customer focused shop. I get very good service every time i shop there. Yes sometimes you have to wait, it's understandable when staff are busy. I have been shopping with Myer for the past 30 years.
Great retail store.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Took a coffee machine back to Myer Bankstown two and a half weeks ago and still have not had any response from Myer or the repairer. Myer have done nothing to assist with issue. The first person just passed the phone call to another person who did not answer the phone. Service is dreadful and have no idea if and when the coffee machine will be returned. Obviously being a member of their rewards program and a gold member means nothing. I would advise others to spend their money where they will get service. I would give Myer Bankstown zero stars if I could

Sue58

Sue58Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't bother ordering online!

I ordered a dress online on 10th September and received an email confirming my order. I waited and waited for the delivery and received an email today.
2 weeks after my order was placed the email (dated 23rd) informed me that my order was cancelled.
Such poor customer service!
I gave up shopping in the stores some time ago as I was fed up trying to find staff to serve me.
Looks like the online service is run exactly the same. I will never shop at Myer again. If I could give zero stars I would !

Kate R

Kate RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service

Worst online service ever!
Even when I called to try to get my refund sorted, I was on hold at least 15-20 minutes 3 times. Not good enough- I will never shop in Myer again.

WORST SERVICE EVER

Janine

JanineSydney, NSW

By far the worst customer service I have ever received

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online order issues time after time

Jamal D.

Jamal D.Sydney, NSW

Never had a problem with Myer online

I have made a big number of online orders over past years and never had a problem... Better than many of online retailers out there... Will keep ordering over and over

Eden E.

Eden E.asked

The worse experience ever with Myer online, I ordered and expected to receive in the time frame however they never delivery good customer service, all they could ever say is unfortunately! I mean everyone is busy when they expecting an items they already set up their time frame, especially to click and collect at the store. When i came in they told me unfortunately it's not ready to be collect, asked them how long it will take, they answered they don't know?!! Ridiculous experience with them many times, i think i will better shop with DavidJones instead.

Claire

Claireasked

I just received clothing from MYER online only to find the electronic tag has been left on. I tried to call but there is a message stating "they are experiences technical difficulties with their phone lines and cannot take calls". I live in a rural area so the nearest MYER is hours away. So my question: does anyone have an email address i can contact MYER on? That way i can upload photos as proof in an email. If you click "contact us" on the website it directs you to FAQ and no contact details.

Yes. Check Facebook

jkl
jkl

I just did a very simple google search & found an email address for myer

Vicky

Vickyasked

One item(valued $100) was missing in the package. I called them two times, and sent them 3 emails. After 5 days, this still does not get resolved. No email, no message, no updates. Worst online shopping experience ever.

Primprapa S.
Primprapa S.

My valued $78 didn’t come as well.

So not a question :(