MyRepublic NBN 100 (Premium, Gamer Pro Premium)

MyRepublic NBN 100 (Premium, Gamer Pro Premium)

3.2

• Adequate Speeds Yes (59%) · No (41%)

alex p.

alex p.Sydney, NSW

Great service with amazing support especially for gamers!

There have been 0 dropouts apart from outages advised by MyRepublic. Very reliable connection and any questions i have had have been resolved instantly. I was experiencing high latency at various times of the day/night and with the help of Josch via Discord, we determined it was my powerline adapter causing the issue. He was always very helpful and willing to lend a hand whenever needed. A1 customer service. Could not ask for a better support team.

Very helpful

I signed up with myrepublic and then had to move 1 week later. The support team very very helpful and understanding and even refunded the bill for the period I didn't use. Highly recommended.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateMarch 2020
thephilyt

thephilytSydney, NSW

MyRepublic doesn't want to honour their offer.

I signed up to their gamer plan - 12 month offer with a 1$ headset (worth $349). I waited more than 12 working days for the code, to redeem the headset, to arrive in my email and I never got it (should not have taken more than 7 days). Once I contacted them they told me the headset was out of stock and offered me a keyboard worth $169 OR 100$ credit to my account. None of which are worth $349. I told them I wanted a similar headset of similar value, they said those 2 are the only options and if I don't like it, I can cancel my service. So I lost time and money. The offer is a scam and fraudulent. Will be reporting it to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and The Australian Competition & Consumer Commission.

Start DateApril 2020
Internet Service Providers

Find out how MyRepublic NBN 100 (Premium, Gamer Pro Premium) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Josh R.

Josh R.Hobart, TAS

A1 Customer Service

They mixed up my moving address order which resulted in my provisioning being delayed. While working from home during COVID-19, this is obviously the last thing I need. But, mistakes happen - it's how the recovery efforts go that I judge a company's customer service. The agent I had was quick to take ownership of the problem, and I do genuinely feel she used everything in her arsenal to rectify the situation. While it wasn't the outcome I hoped for, I feel it was the best one they were able to provide and I am very thankful for her efforts. I've been with MyRepublic since they first opened in Australia, and I'm so far quite satisfied with how they've worked to resolve issues I've experienced.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateApril 2016
MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

Poor and untrustworthy provider!

Twice I was lied to by this company after having trouble with our NBN setting up and establishing an internet connection. I was told after going in circles with 3 different technical support people chat bots that my problem would be escalated and I'd be contacted within 2 days. Its now been 5 days and I have not heard anything on behalf of the company, only to to talk to another person and be told that they have again escalated my concerns and should expect a reply within 24-48 hours. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

TitanFall180

TitanFall180Sydney, NSW

Not worth $100/per month.

Start DateNovember 2019
MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

We have moved home twice and have not had any issues with the transfer of NBN service. Customer Service was excellent on both occasions. It did take me a while initially to work out how to get a response however once I had filled in an online form I was called back and everything worked as planned. Service has been good we haven't had any issues with speed or connection.

Start DateSeptember 2017

Kathy Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Optimised for Gamers, except not really. In fact it's really the same as any other ISP.

Start DateMarch 2020
Ben

BenGoldfields, WA

Awesome Internet providers, very helpful and I'm glad I joined up. Thanks My Republic!

Great internet provider, Awesome! Easy for o hook up, tech help is fantastic and easy to understand. My speed is spot on and I highly recommend My Republic to everyone!

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Great Service, Affordable, and Good Support

I switched from TPG fibre to MyRepublic HFC 100/40 Gamer package and have been very impressed. I was slightly nervous initially to change, but I couldn't be happier. They have a special discord chat for all your gaming needs, and Elias has been a good help when I have needed technical support for my router. I do a speed test daily and I always find, even in peak hours, that I am getting an average of 95mbps download nad 38mbps upload speed.

Couldn't recommend them more!

Start DateFebruary 2020

Awesome Service

I used My Republic for more than 2 years and never had any complaint regarding internet speed or with service.Very sad to move.Never had any dropouts.
My Republic is best with internet services.Thanks.Vishnu.

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

Stay away, this company is impossible to deal with

Start DateApril 2020
Andrew B.
Andrew B.

It would be great to speak to anyone from your company, i h save tried to contact for mor than 6 hours this week. To no avail.
The private message is a farce, as you have not done this.

Ryan C.

Ryan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was bloody awesome

Allan on live chat was a bloody legend and stuck with me to help fix my issue what a legend. First connection problem i've had in 2 and a bit years first ever drop out and it happened over a couple of days got on the line and allan went above and beyond for me and got me with a stable connection again!

Start DateNovember 2017
Michelle H.

Michelle H.South East Queensland, QLD

Look forward to the faster speed

New speed looking forward to it. Consultant I had today very helpful & polite, attended to all my questions & setup my service. Refreshing from the previous day when consultant put me on hold & was asked rate my experience. He never helped & I was just left there holding. I didn't leave a review as it wouldn't of been nice.

Start DateNovember 2017
Jeremy F.

Jeremy F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service I have ever encountered,Do not use!!

I have been a customer of MyRepublic for over 3 years , it had started off well & then I started getting drop outs/disconnections for which I left for a while as I was given a new modem.
Then came the very very slow speeds, Anywhere from 2.8-12Mbps of a night time (Currently paying for 100 Mbps)
I have had multiple live chats for well over an hour to be told to hard reset my modem & jump back in the Que (cant call as that has removed for Tech Support for some silly reason) Finally got a hold of someone & was advised I need to pay an additional $10 per month so the disconnections stop?
As stated above I do not recommend this Provider at all!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Start DateFebruary 2017

Donna P.

Donna P.South East Queensland, QLD

Good connection with customer service.

As we are in lockdown with 1 working from home, 3 uni students, 1 each in year 12 and 8 and 3 primary school age all logged on with multiple devices, we couldn't fault My Republic's connection. Its been a workhorse here.

Start DateJune 2019
Anne Egan

Anne EganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super fast service

Very happy with this choice of company. Service was up and running in record time from first online request to activation. Service tech and chat team very courteous and helpful. They deserve 5 stars for sure.

Connection TypeWireless

Excellent product

Connection was good and dropouts are not so significant. However only chat option available for support is a negative it will be good to talk to a real person for troubleshooting.

Start DateSeptember 2017

Customer service

Good service and helped me understand as l have dyslexia very helpful and polite.Rang back l will recommend your company and service to family and friends.Iam very happy with the help given.

Vig78

Vig78Victoria

Connection good - company is crap to deal with

We generally get good internet speeds throughout the day, but that’s not our issue. The issue with my republic is, if you get the most premium modem (as we did like the halo which turned out to be faulty), they will only replace it with the lower end modem.
They won’t budge on this either. So they happily take you money for the higher end model (which now I’ve learnt is 8/10 times returned as they are most likely faulty), and refuse to give you an equivalent. Plus they don’t offer express post for modems.
So I’m off to JB to get myself a modem!

Start DateJuly 2019

dazza

dazzaasked

NBN 100 (Premium, Gamer Pro Premium)

Can you guarentee speeds over 80 in my area,on the 100 speed bundle, I am hesitant on paying over $100 a month for something I won't be getting.

Hi Dazza,

We appreciate your interest in MyRepublic products and services. We'll definitely check that for you. We sent you a private message, kindly check your inbox.

Regards,
The Team at MyRepublic

Kathy Z.

According to them the minimum delivery speed for me 100/20 is 60mbps, not the 80mbps+ I should expect as I was told by the NBN technician that came to our house to install it.

Arthur H.asked

NBN 100 (Premium, Gamer Pro Premium)

Has anyone been slapped with a Subscription Fee of$39.66 on their last invoice for My Republic for July?

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

Hi Arthur, that is unusual. Please hop on our Live Chat support team so that we can investigate the recent bill that you have. Thanks! Cheers, Churchill

5 days and NO contact from My Republic... disgrace

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would certainly like to look into this billing matter for you and have sent a personal message to investigate. Kindly check your inbox.

Regards,
John

Ymer Junn A.asked

NBN 100 (Premium, Gamer Pro Premium)

I ordered last 20th May and I’m wondering how long it would take to get my nbn and modem installed?

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

Hi Ymer Junn A, the time scales for connections usually take between 5-20 business days to be fully connected. It all really depends on the works that are needed at your house, if there are no works needed or no equipment needs to be installed its usually sooner.
The actual date that we activate the service will depend on the type of connection at your premises, If there are works needed, we will organize all of this for you. We will continue to keep in contact along the way of your application. Please do not hesitate to log into your MyAccount to see the progression of your order or alternatively hop on to our websites live chat Mon-Fri between 8am-8pm to speak with a representative.

Ymer Junn A.

Im surprised that you guys answered me so quick. Anyway, thanks for that. I’ll keep in touch. I hope the process could be hasten cause I’m running out of mobile data. Lol. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and MyRepublic representatives

Other Internet Service Providers