MyUs

MyUs

1.4

236 reviews · Statistics

7% · 17216 · 92%
Sender or ReceiverSender (21) · Receiver (214)
Delivery Time
  • Early (7)
  • On Time (47)
  • Late (23)
  • Unacceptably Late (27)
  • Never Arrived (49)
  • Never Collected (10)
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (53) · No (55)
Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.
See the Best Couriers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M A.
M A.

Never again!! Read everything letter of small print 50 times over

I first used this service many years ago when it was still a small start-up, personalised service being run by an expat - couldn't fault it.... received two separate consignments with no issues at all. The whole experience simple, fast and reliable

Fast forward 7 years and I no longer recognise this company - experience couldn't be any more different. Seems to be run by bots from God knows where in the world. Fee structure is not straightforward - I've paid couple hundreds of dollars for a useless membership and 'storage hold' fees that according to MyUs, goods have been discarded!
I still don't understand why my goods weren't fwd. Email responses have been inadequate - generic, bot responses. $$$$ so much money wasted - Never again. Show details

Lucy
Lucy2 posts

Card automatically charged. Subscription not cancelled. No way to log in

Absolutely appalling service.

Got a notification that nearly 100 dollars was charged to my card without my knowledge or consent today.

I did not ship the parcel or cancel my subscription. I received no enail notifications that parcel time was expiring or that anything was out of the ordinary.

When I try to log in to my account, it tells me it does not exist despite trying to use the very same email I received the notification about the charges on. I haven't ever changed my password from my first log in, and it is not working.

What on earth is going on? Show details

Kelly W.

Hannah C.WAPerth, WA5 posts

John
John2 posts

Shocking Service

my package was signed off as received and it took them 5 days to update my account.

they then charged me $44US express shipping with tracking and its been 2 weeks since then with the only tracking information available "label created"

if you do not manually go into your account and select the shipping service you wish for your packages they will allocate express and the most expensive service. they don't tell you this.

STAY AWAY FAR AWAY Show details

James
JamesNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Terrible, still hasn’t shipped 3+ weeks waiting

Was delivered to their warehouse on the 2nd. Not even shipped out until the 7th.

Now the 19th AND IT HASN’T EVEN LEFT YET.

So many other issues by defaulting to charging an insurance fee, picking the most expensive shipping that’s the slowest option…avoid. Show details

Suz
SuzVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Handy having US/UK addresses, but unreliable and expensive!

I've had several issues with these guys, like losing my parcels for 3 weeks then charging a fortune to ship the items to me. It took me so many conversations and emails to resolve, as they just don't respond or read what you're saying.
The latest shipment they are trying to charge me nearly $90US for essential oils that I can ship from the retailer for $35US. They've been marked as dangerous goods ($29!) and have a bunch of other charges applied. Daylight robbery. And I'm a premium member!
When it's lightweight clothing or something - fine, otherwise, I wouldn't bother. Show details
Pawel
Pawel
SkinnyV
SkinnyV
Fotios
Fotios

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerNSWSydney, NSW

AVOID! AVOID!! AVOID!!! ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!

Ordered items that arrived with them almost 6 weeks ago. Took them almost 2 weeks to enter the package into their system and since then I’ve been waiting 4 weeks for my package to be shipped to me.
Customer service is useless. Basically AI operating the help tickets.
Stress is an understatement, I just want the goods I ordered and now I am so worried I may never see them. Absolutely gutted and devastated as the items are of importance to me. Show details
David Boyd
David BoydNSWSydney, NSW

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEND ANY ALCOHOL with MYUS

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEND ANY ALCOHOL with MYUS.
MYUS have categorised Alcohol as "dangerous goods" and will not ship it. This situation arose only after I had an issue attempting to forwarding a bottle of alcohol from their UK facility, they initially advised me that I should select Fedex to ship my goods, I attempted to do so, only to discover this selection was not possible. The eventual outcome was that they could not ship my goods, they charged me for "storage fees" despite the fact that I was attempting to resolve an issue that they could not initially clearly advise upon. Very poor experience. Show details
Never
Never3 posts

Paul Z
Paul ZVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Expensive

MyUS will not add coupons to my account. Wouldn't ship with my preferred preference. Tried to over value items purchased so they collect more for GST (Australia) which means they make more profit because they don't have to pay as much. On the positive side, the package does come quickly. Which is why I gave them 2 Stars. Show details

An J.
An J.

It's been 3 weeks since the tracking status shows Shipping Lable is created and no further updates. I have reached out the customer service team several times, but with no luck. Has anyone who met the same situation and received their parcel eventually? If yes, how long did it take?

my m.
my m.

Did you get the parcel? Or obtained refund via paypal?

Lonny B.
Lonny B.

I'm having the same problem....No valid tracking, No valid way bill....no response in regards to pending shipment. Its been 2 months now

Teanne S.
Teanne S.

Is MyUs restricted to the stores they provide on their website? Ive ordered at a store not listed on the website - will my item still be able to be tracked and sent to me?
How do I select a preferred courier? So I don’t get charged too much hopefully

Denis M.
Denis M.

Good luck, you’ll need it

Black Dog
Black Dog

Are there any "Good" forwarders out there? Just had a disastrous experience with Shipito and was about to make the same mistake with My US.

G--AU
G--AU

I looked up Shipito and was turned off, then used these guys and got scammed. I'm thinking there aren't

CategoryCouriers
ServicesInternational
Business Plans Yes

Contact info for MyUs

Extra Information

Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.
Zoom2u