NAB (National Australia Bank) Online

NAB (National Australia Bank) Online

1.5

So bad, unbelievable! Nicely not helping, and sending your request in wrong direction ... I was 4 years with nab but as soon as I get in trouble lost my card and contact with it and understand how hard to get help from them.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions
Karen M.

Karen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless. Question after Question to ensure 'privacy'. Patronising customer service.

have been with this bank for 30 years. No generally not reliable. Hopeless phone customer service, question after question to update details, which could only be done via sms but have an old phone number listed so that wasn't going to work.

Shaji

ShajiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unhelpful and Dodgy

I have renewed my home loan and has been cheated. Didn’t explain properly. Very unhelpful customer service. Can’t get hold of them over phone in the first place which takes about more than hour

TopicLoan Application

Rhys

RhysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous Service

I have been a customer with NAB for 30 years, and today i`m going to close everything i have. The service has never been good. You are just a number in the big machine. Until you get some money of course and then you get a personal banker. Today I was told I could do an international transfer to buy a car because it didn`t adhere to NAB International transfer policies. I since missed that car. However Westpac were happy to help, so they will be getting my business from now on.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

Used to be good

I understand the staff are working from home but they need some serious training in how to listen to customers and take instructions. I spent 20 minutes on the phone advising of details with my banking only then to be told I will put you through to another area. Voice prompts is useless as well

TopicCredit Card Application
Vin

Vin

Satisfied Customer

I have been with NAB from 8 years now. The banking has been good, with good customer support.
No complaints.
It has been reliable in handling all the banking needs with good online and offline facilities.

Joshua A.

Joshua A.Sydney, NSW

Rip off

I think Nab bank not smart enough when they ripping me off , after I paid my bills should my balance 270 $next day I found it 60$ ?i am trying to contact them no answer and I went the bank on Monday they still closed the same night my friend got fake transaction from common wealth bank 150 $

Clem

ClemPerth, WA

Worst ad

I was looking at parking $250000 for a few months and was considering NAB but since being torturefd by their 'more than money' ad narrated by a primary school kid who wouldnt have clue there is no wsy. Only the useless Bankwest ads can rival it for sheer annoyance.
Don't thede big institutions realize how much their image and public acceptance is being damaged by their weak attemts to pull the wool over our eyes.
'More than money' what a JOKE.

Bendeego

BendeegoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Screen layout

My screen layout since updating is characters and alpha only ,no background no logout just an arrow right,,very poor, I have been with NAB for some 50 years,,yes it is reliable,,I only do online transactions

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

New Spending Module

Has anyone used this new NAB online banking module, I have and it is terrible. The number of steps needed and the time taken to change an expense or income category is horrendous. Bring back the old Money Tracker I say, it may have had some faults (very few) but it was much faster than this new monstrosity.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Mobile App never working

Every time I try to transfer funds it states “retrieving accounts” yet it stays on this page for minutes on end without retrieving anything!! I log out and close only to have the same thing again.
This happened to me last week when I was at the shop, thankfully it worked after 4 attempts and waiting patiently, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to pay for the food!
However, tonight trying to transfer money to each account, and once again it’s not loading at all!
Fix the APP NAB!

I bank with ANZ (home loan) too and their app is Amazing and without issues.

Worst online customer service

Kept me waiting and then hung up after 1:32:59 of waiting time!!. If a customer has that much patience to talk with them why don't they have.
May be it is the maximum call time on the network. But if it is like this then why are they unaware of it. Why don't they synchronise the things

Jenniferlaw61

Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Direct debit reversed because sub-account would have been $1.38 overdrawn

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Sami N.

Sami N.Western Australia

Put another persons loan on my credit application!!

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
Robi

RobiSydney, NSW

Thieves

Absolutely ridicolous.
Account balance shows money going out on June 25 2020, then money apparently comes back in (from where??) and then all of a sudden I am -$1,300 down!! Bunch of thieves!!

You are absolutely disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Predatory Tactics

Been with the bank for years, specifically because of their online banking budget app; Money tracker.
Now, in the middle of covid, when everything has gone to hell and there is no way I can change banks right now, they take away this product and replace it with something that is, frankly, useless. When I complained that this product was one of the main reasons I even use NAB they literally ignored my arguments so i'm submitting a complaint to AFCA.

Bryon B.

Bryon B.Sydney, NSW

NAB bank worst customer service ever

Justine S.

Justine S.Sydney, NSW

Transactions are all over the place and really messy!

It is hard to keep track of finances when they change the order of the transactions and make new balances that are not in the correct order that they occurred. I am very disappointed to be with this bank.

Crowdy

Crowdy

Left confused

My simple idea was to take out some cash to buy a car from a seller who would only accept cash. The staff are friendly but I hit a brick wall trying to take out some of my money in cash. A staff member told me they do not have much cash and only get what they need once a Month. I left confused. As an update I was told by customer service that I should go there early to get a max daily limit of $10,000. They suggested I phone the branch first but the number found online is the usual general inquiry one not going to the bank itself. Still confused! Well eventually I did find a branch willing to help and gave me the cash I needed. Happy ending!

Alexandra.S.

Alexandra.S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

UNORGANIZED AND LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE

I called and booked an appointment with the loan specialist. Over an hour on hold and finally booked in. Took a day off work to attend only to receive an email 1 hour before cancelling the appointment and blaming the customer for it, even though I had nothing to do with it. Tried to find out what happened and they couldn't get in touch with the branch or the person who sent the cancellation. After having again to be put on hold for an extremely long time they finally gave up and said I could always try and book a new appointment for another day. A waste of my time and I recommend going to another bank with better service and more organisation.

TopicLoan Application