NAB (National Australia Bank) Online

NAB (National Australia Bank) Online

• Topics
    • General Transactions (20)
    • Business Banking (7)
    • Loan Application (7)
    • New Account (7)
    • Credit Card Application (4)
    • ATM Experience (3)

NAB sucks

NAB sucksVictoria

only 1 star because system doesn't allow negative stars

www says 'open new account in 10 minutes' - 20 minutes later online, their rubbish system doesn't recognise existing customer ID, call the 'dedicated business team' number - waste 15 minutes on hold - get asked a tonne of questions, turns out this is not the business number - transferred to someone else - they ask me all the same Qs - they jibber jabber for 15 minutes then tell me I need to go into a branch. Last time we opened an account with them (only 3 years ago) we did that and it took them 2 hours - they took all our ID docs - now none of those docs are on their 'system'. what a joke - I'll be going elsewhere.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

Mish

MishSydney, NSW

Drunken Customer Service Rep

Rang NAB this afternoon re the interest rate and the guy [name removed] asked me 'why don't you think about the interest rate changing a day ago, a week ago, or a month ago. Thank you smart aleck. NAB online feedback told me service is unavailable. How convenient!

Johnny B.

Johnny B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars... avoid at all 'costs'

Completed an over the phone home loan refinance application. Given every promise under the sun and went through all lending criteria.
Told we hadn't raised any red flags and should be just a formality.
Called back the day later and told that we didn't meet their criteria due to the red flags in our application.... apparently our earning was not enough, yet the home loan would have seen payments increase by a whole 15 dollars per fortnight.
Felt lied to and cheated. Don't waste your time.

TopicLoan Application
Brooklyn

BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

. Fantastic bank I highly recommend it

I have been with this bank for over 5 years and I think it is a fantastic customer service I highly recommend it to anyone on I think it is the best customer service at all banks

CustomerOne

CustomerOneMelbourne

Stop sending me marketing material

Worst Internet Banking

Have been trying to get Statements from the internet. Can’t find statements again, can’t go back. I have Com Bank and easy to navigate and find what I need. I have wasted hours on this as I need to upload to Centrelink.

azl19027

azl19027Sydney, NSW

I wish I could leave NAB

Crap service

I had been waiting for 1hrs 30mins
Still didnt get any answers plus transfer my request 3times
Noone have any knowledge about what they supposed to do.
Seems everyone just wanna go home early
I totally wasted of my time

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Rip off

I had a home loan with them for 10 years. The statement used to come at Christmas time when you had little time to check the balance until 1 year I cleaned the file and realised in that time I only paid off a couple of hundred dollars then I rang them to explain and they said when a loan is new the balance comes down slowly I replied its not new. Then they said I will explain it to you slowly. I spoke slowly back. Put me on to someone who can use a calculator. I moved to a building Society and have never been happier. Never trust them with Loans.

SAN

SANSydney, NSW

Not a good story:

Imagine being away from home and relying on nab traveller card (loaded with your own $) and nab blocks the access to your own funds, so you're penniless and not able to pay for your food or accommodation. You call them (and pay for the long distance phone calls too) and talk to different workers for 25 hours within 5 days and they resolve nothing.
I didn't have to imagine that horror, I lived it. Their call centre in Philippines operates on clueless individuals which they provided with no training whatsoever. Do not count on them being there if you need them - to give you access to you own $! I regret giving them business/feeding them.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hidden and fraudulent charges

Disappointed77

Disappointed77Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful treatment

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant even handle online banking..

Freshly opened account, cant even accept payments from customers as the account can even be verified , ludicrous SMS system that the operator can send and i receive but wont work on the website, apparently its my browser, but the commbank one works, yeah right. losing money due to this baaaad operation .. apparently ill need to download a new browser for the sole purpose of doing any online banking with NAB when all the others work fine..

Terrible

Will never bank with NAB again. You cant go worse than a one star if i could i would. As a small business owner i was not valued and lied to throughout my entire proccess. It took over a year and a half for my issues to get resolved.

TopicBusiness Banking

Overseas with no money, blocked account.

Started a trip overseas and they blocked my account. No way to get any money. Spent hours on the phone.Said i have to come into a local branch. There are no local branches overseas!!!! I dont know what to do. Cant even book a ticket back to aus. Will try embassy next

C Therese

C ThereseSydney, NSW

Making payment or sending remittance

Just making a basic money transfer or sending remittance after making a transfer is painful. I Just made a payment and there is not a simple field to add email address to send to. Website is slow and clumbsy compared to other major banks. I regret joining NAB based on the website.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

Fleur B

Fleur BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take your money but cant process a credit card payment

Florence

FlorenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick reply to my compliant

I Have been with nab over 25 years, when I made a compliant about over charged fee, they were fast reply to my complaint and issued a refund in 5 business day, very good customer service.

Worst customer service over by far!

Have been with them for over 8 years, branch experience was okay. But Worst customer service I received over the phone while I was checking the progress on my credit card application that was submitted online and was overdue for an outcome. Absolutely inconsiderate and very rude way of talking. Although when I rang back to complain it was much better still taking my business somewhere else.

TopicCredit Card Application

Sana Ahmed

Sana AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Is there -1 star review option?

By far, dealing with multiple banks includint ING, commbank, this bank has broken all records of worst service level, actually they dont have any level.

Worst ever experience, my biggest mistake of moving to this bank 1.5 years ago. Everytime I contact them, I wholeheartedly regret my decision, untrained and rude staff.

My loan file is sitting with them for 3 months and no progress. Continuously delaying it to get more time on their hand.

Plea to anyone who ever think of going with, just stop here. Go anywhere but not this way.

TopicLoan Application