NAB (National Australia Bank) Online

NAB (National Australia Bank) Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crap service

I had been waiting for 1hrs 30mins
Still didnt get any answers plus transfer my request 3times
Noone have any knowledge about what they supposed to do.
Seems everyone just wanna go home early
I totally wasted of my time

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Rip off

I had a home loan with them for 10 years. The statement used to come at Christmas time when you had little time to check the balance until 1 year I cleaned the file and realised in that time I only paid off a couple of hundred dollars then I rang them to explain and they said when a loan is new the balance comes down slowly I replied its not new. Then they said I will explain it to you slowly. I spoke slowly back. Put me on to someone who can use a calculator. I moved to a building Society and have never been happier. Never trust them with Loans.

SAN

SANSydney, NSW

Not a good story:

Imagine being away from home and relying on nab traveller card (loaded with your own $) and nab blocks the access to your own funds, so you're penniless and not able to pay for your food or accommodation. You call them (and pay for the long distance phone calls too) and talk to different workers for 25 hours within 5 days and they resolve nothing.
I didn't have to imagine that horror, I lived it. Their call centre in Philippines operates on clueless individuals which they provided with no training whatsoever. Do not count on them being there if you need them - to give you access to you own $! I regret giving them business/feeding them.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions
Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hidden and fraudulent charges

Disappointed77

Disappointed77Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful treatment

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant even handle online banking..

Freshly opened account, cant even accept payments from customers as the account can even be verified , ludicrous SMS system that the operator can send and i receive but wont work on the website, apparently its my browser, but the commbank one works, yeah right. losing money due to this baaaad operation .. apparently ill need to download a new browser for the sole purpose of doing any online banking with NAB when all the others work fine..

TopicBusiness Banking

Terrible

Will never bank with NAB again. You cant go worse than a one star if i could i would. As a small business owner i was not valued and lied to throughout my entire proccess. It took over a year and a half for my issues to get resolved.

TopicBusiness Banking

Overseas with no money, blocked account.

Started a trip overseas and they blocked my account. No way to get any money. Spent hours on the phone.Said i have to come into a local branch. There are no local branches overseas!!!! I dont know what to do. Cant even book a ticket back to aus. Will try embassy next

C Therese

C ThereseSydney, NSW

Making payment or sending remittance

Just making a basic money transfer or sending remittance after making a transfer is painful. I Just made a payment and there is not a simple field to add email address to send to. Website is slow and clumbsy compared to other major banks. I regret joining NAB based on the website.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account
Fleur B

Fleur BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take your money but cant process a credit card payment

Florence

FlorenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick reply to my compliant

I Have been with nab over 25 years, when I made a compliant about over charged fee, they were fast reply to my complaint and issued a refund in 5 business day, very good customer service.

Worst customer service over by far!

Have been with them for over 8 years, branch experience was okay. But Worst customer service I received over the phone while I was checking the progress on my credit card application that was submitted online and was overdue for an outcome. Absolutely inconsiderate and very rude way of talking. Although when I rang back to complain it was much better still taking my business somewhere else.

TopicCredit Card Application

Sana Ahmed

Sana AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Is there -1 star review option?

By far, dealing with multiple banks includint ING, commbank, this bank has broken all records of worst service level, actually they dont have any level.

Worst ever experience, my biggest mistake of moving to this bank 1.5 years ago. Everytime I contact them, I wholeheartedly regret my decision, untrained and rude staff.

My loan file is sitting with them for 3 months and no progress. Continuously delaying it to get more time on their hand.

Plea to anyone who ever think of going with, just stop here. Go anywhere but not this way.

TopicLoan Application

Small investor

Small investorRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unprofessional, lacking transparency and non-competitive

TopicLoan Application

Worst Bank ever

As of this writing, i am on the call queue for nearly 30 minutes. My internet access has been blocked and unable to reset the password..terrible service. I will change my bank as asp

An absolute shocking experience

After being their client for about eight years and having several accounts and home loans, this bank turned me and my family’s life into lots of stress and disappointments for about four months due to their lack of security.
Took them nearly four months to investigate and refund my funds.

Jason

No-fee accounts, the least greedy bank of the Big Four

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

AmitK

AmitKSydney, NSW

Never bank with this one, Worst bank out there

I have been with NAB for over 2 years, everything that needs to be done is very slow. You shall need to ask for a few times before an action is taken. Their rates are outrageous of them all. Unfortunately, I fixed my rate and cannot get out without paying almost 8k for breaking costs. Once I am out of that period, I know I am not looking back ever again.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Bruce B.

Bruce B.Central Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service and no Care

8 Years been with NAB and when you request additional credit on your credit card to cover unexpected medical expenses they decline. But previously when offered and it was not needed it wasn't an issue
Had to wait 65 min on the phone to speak to a consultant

Never have defaulted on any payments, and had always paid my cards off in advance
Will be changing to another institution

TopicCredit Card Application