NeoFlam Cookware

NeoFlam Cookware Questions & Answers

Amie, Ceramic Coated Bakeware, Nature+, etc...
Listing monitored by NeoFlam

12 questions from our users

Hilda Caceres
Hilda Caceresasked
Cookware

where can you buy Neoflam frying pan? I do not want to buy amazon

NeoFlam
Neoflam A.NeoFlam

Hi Hilda,
Thanks for reaching out.
We have a website you can see if a store near you stocks our product or we have an online shop. www.neoflam.com.au
Kind regards
Customer service.

Diane S
Diane S

I got mine from the Openshop channel on tv

Darryl O'Brien
Darryl O'Brienasked
Cookware My Pan

My Neoflam frypan’s surface became unusable after 1 week, low temps and correct storage, cleaners, utensils used! My wok after 1 year has developed scratches and I have no idea how this can occur(as Above). Why?

Sonya L
Sonya L

Very good question Darryl!

Mia
Miaasked
Cookware Amie

Hi, Could you let me know the care instructions to your pans?

Mem E.
Mem E.

You have probably found the answer already, but my 20cm frypan came with detailed instructions. First, before use, the pan had to be washed in hot soapy water and dried. Then seasoned for 2 minutes with high smoking point oil (I used canola, but peanut and coconut also works) then it had to be washed and dried again. The instructions also recommends you use a smear of oil and medium heat when cooking (never spray on oils) - then cleaning straight after use with soapy water while it is still warm. I wipe my frypan out with a warm soapy damp microcloth. And I season it occasionally. In other words, it is the same as maintaining a caste iron frypan (which I also have and love). The only difference is, use ceramic coated frypans on medium not high heat and always use silicone utensils in it. My frypan needs consistent care every time it is used, but I have had none of the problems other people seem to have.

Keatide
Keatideasked
Cookware

Has anyone emailed the company re the faulty claims?

Louisa
Louisa

I emailed them but didn't hear from them for weeks. I presumed their customer service was awful, then I decided to call them and they said there was sometimes issues with their website form and they hadn't received my email. Once I had called them, I had excellent customer service and they resolved my issue of the broken handles by sending two new ones.

Nicky
Nicky

Yes I did and got a reply asking where I bought it suggesting I return it to them.

Mia Azulai
Mia Azulai

Hi Keatide,

Happy New Year, you need to send an email to warranty@neoflam.com.au and someone will reply to you in 72 hours, Neoflam offices has being closed since the 24th of Dec and will be reopen on the 11th of January, so it might take a little bit longer.

We are all the time strive to improve our customer service and every feedback is important to us, thanks Louisa and Nicky, keep cooking healthy and free from Toxin.

Regards,
Neoflam Team

Hanan
Hananasked
Cookware Amie

Can we leave cooked food (salted) in the pots and put it in the fridge for about a week?

Kate
Kate

Nope, definitely not! The non-stick is so sensitive that if you leave food in it even overnight it'll eat away at the non-stick and ruin the pot/pan. If you want to store food in your pots probably go for stainless steal. Don't use any non-stick product to do that.

gracewmkasked
Cookware Amie

Can someone tell me whether this Neoflam cookware are really non stick and worth buying? I am all confused now. Some comments are good and some are bad. Please help. Thanks.

Ros Downes
Ros Downes

The Neoflam with dark coating is excellent, but for some reason the lighter coating stcks. I purchased 6 pieces two of mine stick and gave one as a gift and she loves it.Go figure. I followed instructions to the letter but still sticks. I now buy Crofton pans from Aldi much less in price and work fine I just replace them when necessary.

Thanks for reply.

Stay away. Worst pans ever!

Jenny123
Jenny123asked
Cookware Amie

I am looking at the reviews and they are so polar. Some absolutely love these pots and others think they are rubbish. I'm very curious whether this a quality control issue with the company or is it because of the way people are using the pots?

Sharon
Sharon

I bought the 24cm Casserole and have had trouble sticking everything, I have also purchased the 26cm Wok and have had no trouble with it. Regards Sharon

Susan5454
Susan5454

I don't believe the 5 star reviews are real. Its true, non stick for about a week, I got sick of wrecking eggs in it and now its in the bin. Very expensive and doesn't last long even if you follow the instructions. Its definitely a princess, complete rip off

Jinpa

My pan sticks after about six uses. There were no printed instructions on care. Shop sang praises of this product. Bought on sale at $99 was expensive for me. Never spent that much on a tiny frying pan. I washed carefully before use. I am a very responsible careful cook. Perhaps I am missing something???

Laurel
Laurelasked
Cookware Amie

How to restore non stick surface?

Dan

If the frypan in question is really dirty (caked with residue from cooking) then that would hinder the non-stick performance. You would need to make sure you clean it off with something non abrasive. You need to make sure you put the your Neoflam frypan straight in hot soapy water after use. Even then it still sticks. If you have damaged the surface by scraping with metal utensils, used the incorrect oil, or had the temperature up too high, that will also permanently damage the non stick silicon coating. Long story short, I would advise you to return your Neoflam product, get a refund and look for a better product that actually works. Suggest one with a copper (2mm minimum) or aluminium base for better conducting. You will have to research what material is a suitable replacement for teflon (which I suggest you avoid buying for health reasons). Hope you find my advice helpful.

hassana
hassanaasked
Cookware Midas

Where can I get neoflam cookware? I live in nigeria pls

JessV

Go to neoflam.com.au then to the stockists section and look for online stores. Just have to look at which online store will ship internationally.

DON'T BUY IT!!!

Jen Tyler
Jen Tylerasked
Cookware Amie

We have 2 frypans. The smaller (lime green) one has remained non stick BUT the larger (light blue) is no longer non stick. I have followed all instructions but is still sticking.
We have only had them for 5 months. I am so disappointed I want a refund as it is not fit for the purpose (non stick cooking). Do you have any suggestions to restore the non stick properties?

Dan

Impossible to restore because their products silicon coating simply doesn't work. Get a refund (if you are able to) and find a suitable replacement. They will usually try not to refund especially if you never registered the products warranty straight after purchase. I always do this now so they can't dispute my claims. Advice... discontinue to buy anything made by Neoflam!

Induction
Inductionasked
Cookware Venn

Can I use Venn cookwear on an induction ceramic hotplate?

j0413954888
j0413954888

dont know what venn is sorry

no you can't

JALCAN
JALCANasked
Cookware Amie

Can I cook sausages in this and if so do I need a little oil?

Corbs13
Corbs13

Hi Jalcan - You do not require oil when cooking sausages, if however you require oil for fish, chicken or meat rub it into the meat instead of pouring it into the pan

Get an answer from our members and NeoFlam representatives

NeoFlam Cookware