Nescafé Blend 43

Nescafé Blend 43 Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Penny W.

Penny W.asked

Why did you change your recipe. Very disappointing. My favourite thing for the last 50 years was my nescafe. I suppose you are going for the people who drink non insant coffee. As i said very disappointing.

Chris

Chrisasked

Is Nescafé Blend 44 Morning Roast an instant coffee or ground coffee

Xy guy
Xy guy

Hi mate. Never heard of Blend 44, guess it's just a typo error meaning 43. 43 is an instant coffee.

It is instant

Yes sorry typo blend 43

Grey G

Grey Gasked

I have a bottle of blend 43 that smells like petrol what should I do?

Return it to the servo you bought it from

Oktay

Oktayasked

Bought a fare few from Woolworths when special but always thought it might be a bad batch that was over roasted,my question is will they take it back?

Kris B
Kris B

If u have a receipt they will take it back. If you don't have a receipt send an email to the company that makes it, or ring customer service

LIsaW

LIsaWasked

Is the nescafe i brought in Aldi the same as Coles / Woolworths?

GRock
GRock

I have no idea! I used to buy my Nescafé in a local Asda.

Suzanne M
Suzanne M

Aldi sell both the Blend 43 and one called 'Original'. I found out when I accidentally bought the Original and it tasted different. Then I noticed it did not have Blend 43 printed on the label. So to answer your question, yes and no.

Caz
Caz

I have found that some of the Nescafe blend coffee in Aldi has actually be made in Indonesia.

joAnne1954

joAnne1954asked

Have u changed the recipe for Nescafé blend 43 beans?

Lesley R.
Lesley R.

I assume the recipe has changed as the taste certainly has. I have been drinking Nescafé all my adult life, but I really dislike the taste do much now, I drink tea instead.

lesley_2308
lesley_2308

Seems to me the recipe has changed as the coffee tastes terrible and smells strange! Guessing there is some money to be saved with the new formula. Can't see how though if we all don't buy it!

Blacky
Blacky

Its not a recipe change, 43 as you know it will never come back. This used to be produced at the Nestles factory in Dennington roughly 13 years ago. This has been shutdown and sold off to Fonterra.

Carppa de coff

Carppa de coffasked

My wife and I are long time Nescafe blend 43 drinkers. We have both noticed, and many of our friends also, that the brew now seems weaker and not as tasty. Is it me? or have the makers been messing with the recipe for economic and commercial reasons? I hate to be dudded on my morning coffee.....come clean Nescafe.!!!!

Birdie
Birdie

I agree, ever since the big supermarkets dropped the price, Nescafe Blend 43 doesnt taste the same.

Get an answer from our members and Nescafé representatives