Nescafé Blend 43

Nescafé Blend 43 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

I have a bottle of blend 43 that smells like petrol what should I do?
Return it to the servo you bought it from

Bought a fare few from Woolworths when special but always thought it might be a bad batch that was over roasted,my question is will they take it back?
If u have a receipt they will take it back. If you don't have a receipt send an email to the company that makes it, or ring customer service

Is the nescafe i brought in Aldi the same as Coles / Woolworths?
I have no idea! I used to buy my Nescafé in a local Asda.Aldi sell both the Blend 43 and one called 'Original'. I found out when I accidentally bought the Original and it tasted different. Then I noticed it did not have Blend 43 printed on the label. So to answer your question, yes and no.I have found that some of the Nescafe blend coffee in Aldi has actually be made in Indonesia.

My wife and I are long time Nescafe blend 43 drinkers. We have both noticed, and many of our friends also, that the brew now seems weaker and not as tasty. Is it me? or have the makers been messing with the recipe for economic and commercial reasons? I hate to be dudded on my morning coffee.....come clean Nescafe.!!!!
I agree, ever since the big supermarkets dropped the price, Nescafe Blend 43 doesnt taste the same.

Get an answer from our members and Nescafé representatives

Similar listings