Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal Questions & Answers

37 questions from our users

Arif A.

Arif A.asked

CERELAC Rice

Can I mix fish soup with Cerelac as my 10 months girl baby like Cerelac rather than fish soup...??

Ramakrishnan U.

Ramakrishnan U.asked

CERELAC Rice

Have introduced my grandson to cerelac rice. Should the same be given with exact measurement of 75ml water for 3 scoops or can the water measurement be less? As the baby drools a lot finding it difficult if the feed is watery.

Laurenta A.

Laurenta A.asked

Pls my baby is 6 months can I mix nan
two formula milk with Nestle Cerelac rice to serve baby?

Soma S.

Soma S.asked

CERELAC Rice

After mixed cerelac again we have to boil?

rashidmian0112

rashidmian0112asked

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

Hi my boy baby is 5 month and 4 day old and 7kg, mother milk is ok. We use Cerelac for kid??and which?

Noora M.

Noora M.asked

CERELAC Oats with Prune

Can I make it more then 90mls of his formula and mix in the cerelac to the right consistency his a year old now I make sometimes 120mls formula and add abit extra cerelac because it only says on the side of the box to mix in 90mls of milk or water..

Kavitha R.

Kavitha R.asked

CERELAC Rice

Can I mix cerealac with boiling water?

jr b.

jr b.asked

CERELAC Rice

It’s ok to feed cerelac early in the morning around 4:00 am??

Mina A

Mina Aasked

CERELAC Rice

Hi, the instructions say 90mls to 2.5 teaspoons of cerelac (AUS). I feel that this is too much water and the consistency becomes very watery almost like milk. So I reduced the water. Is this ok?
Also the amount that is made seems soo much for my baby to have just started.. am I mean to feed her the whole thing or only a couple of spoons?

Swathi T

Swathi Tasked

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

After opening the pack,how many days can be stored? And does it contain any preservatives ?

Olayinka

Olayinkaasked

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

Can I use normal water for rice cerelac instead of hot water?

Olayinka

Olayinkaasked

CERELAC Rice

My baby is 6month am given him rice cerelac and I want to know maybe I can mix it with nan 2 formula milk? Thank you

Joelle

Yes, you can mix infant cereal with formula no problem.

Navin

Navinasked

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

Hi. I usually put cerelac in a bottle that lasts for 3-4 hrs? Can my 2 yr old have this? If he had then are there any side effects? He had multi grains with fruits in a feeder

Joelle

I don't believe there would be any real side effects or benefits from a 2 year old having infant cereal. If he wants some, I would only give a small amount to avoid spoiling his appetite for more nutritious food for him. Just one thing to be careful about though; babies and toddlers feeding out of a bottle for hours at a time can cause tooth decay. It is quite common unfortunately... I work in childcare and I have seen many toddlers with 1 or 2 grey tooth already.

Constance E

Constance Easked

CERELAC Rice

Please can I use cooled water to prepare Honey & Wheat with Milk CERELAC?

Vikram

Vikramasked

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

Hi how many times in a day cerelac should be given to 9 months old girl?

Sultanas
Sultanas

Once or twice a day

Rajnish Yadav

Rajnish Yadavasked

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

Wheat apple cerelac mixed with water or milk for my six month baby girl plz tell me?

Jagarlamudi D

Jagarlamudi Dasked

CERELAC Rice

Can we kept 2 types of cerelac in a day for baby?

Mary Grace C

Mary Grace Casked

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

Can i use distilled water for cerelac? Like Wilkins distilled water? It's just I have something to do in the city and I have to bring her. So I am planning distilled water instead of boiled water. Hoping for some answers. Thank you in advance, GODBLESS!

Ann

Annasked

CERELAC Rice

Hi gud day....can i use distilled water (absolute or wilkins) for cerelac ? Thanks Godbless

Carl

Carlasked

CERELAC Rice

My baby is 6 mnths and she started eating cerelac, can i have her formula mix with cerelac everythime she does not like to eat? Just a form not to skip her meal.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives