10Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal Questions & Answers

Ammiki B.
Ammiki B. · Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

What if I add more water and less cerelac is it disturb the baby's stomach

Nestle
Nestle   DM

Hi Ammiki, for further information about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736 for assistance.

mousami d.
mousami d. · Cerelac Rice

Can I mixed carelac with baby milk?

Sherine E.
Sherine E. · Cerelac Rice

Is it ok to feed my toddler cerelac without water nor milk??

Ogunshola A.
Ogunshola A. · Cerelac Rice

Wheat based infant cereal with milk powder and mixed fruits turns black after preparation. What happened?

Kusuma R.
Kusuma R. · Cerelac Rice

How con use that tell me?

Arif A.
Arif A. · Cerelac Rice

Can I mix fish soup with Cerelac as my 10 months girl baby like Cerelac rather than fish soup...??

Ramakrishnan U.
Ramakrishnan U. · Cerelac Rice

Have introduced my grandson to cerelac rice. Should the same be given with exact measurement of 75ml water for 3 scoops or can the water measurement be less? As the baby drools a lot finding it difficult if the feed is watery.

Laurenta A.
Laurenta A. · Cerelac Rice

Pls my baby is 6 months can I mix nan
two formula milk with Nestle Cerelac rice to serve baby?

Soma S.
Soma S. · Cerelac Rice

After mixed cerelac again we have to boil?

rashidmian0112
rashidmian0112 · Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

Hi my boy baby is 5 month and 4 day old and 7kg, mother milk is ok. We use Cerelac for kid??and which?

Noora M.
Noora M. · Cerelac Oats with Prune

Can I make it more then 90mls of his formula and mix in the cerelac to the right consistency his a year old now I make sometimes 120mls formula and add abit extra cerelac because it only says on the side of the box to mix in 90mls of milk or water..

Kavitha R.
Kavitha R. · Cerelac Rice

Can I mix cerealac with boiling water?

jr b.
jr b. · Cerelac Rice

It’s ok to feed cerelac early in the morning around 4:00 am??

Mina A
Mina A · Cerelac Rice

Hi, the instructions say 90mls to 2.5 teaspoons of cerelac (AUS). I feel that this is too much water and the consistency becomes very watery almost like milk. So I reduced the water. Is this ok?

Also the amount that is made seems soo much for my baby to have just started.. am I mean to feed her the whole thing or only a couple of spoons?

Swathi T
Swathi T · Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

After opening the pack,how many days can be stored? And does it contain any preservatives ?

Olayinka
Olayinka · Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

Can I use normal water for rice cerelac instead of hot water?

Olayinka
Olayinka · Cerelac Rice

My baby is 6month am given him rice cerelac and I want to know maybe I can mix it with nan 2 formula milk? Thank you

Joelle

Yes, you can mix infant cereal with formula no problem.

Navin
Navin · Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

Hi. I usually put cerelac in a bottle that lasts for 3-4 hrs? Can my 2 yr old have this? If he had then are there any side effects? He had multi grains with fruits in a feeder

Joelle

I don't believe there would be any real side effects or benefits from a 2 year old having infant cereal. If he wants some, I would only give a small amount to avoid spoiling his appetite for more nutritious food for him. Just one thing to be careful about though; babies and toddlers feeding out of a bottle for hours at a time can cause tooth decay. It is quite common unfortunately... I work in childcare and I have seen many toddlers with 1 or 2 grey tooth already.

Constance E
Constance E · Cerelac Rice

Please can I use cooled water to prepare Honey & Wheat with Milk CERELAC?

Vikram
Vikram · Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal

Hi how many times in a day cerelac should be given to 9 months old girl?

Sultanas
Sultanas

Once or twice a day

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestlé Cerelac Infant Cereal