Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal

Nestlé CERELAC Infant Cereal Questions & Answers

Muesli with Banana and Apple, Muesli with Pear, Oats with Prune, Rice and Wheat

32 questions from our users

Can I make it more then 90mls of his formula and mix in the cerelac to the right consistency his a year old now I make sometimes 120mls formula and add abit extra cerelac because it only says on the side of the box to mix in 90mls of milk or water..

Can I mix cerealac with boiling water?

It’s ok to feed cerelac early in the morning around 4:00 am??

After opening the pack,how many days can be stored? And does it contain any preservatives ?

Can I use normal water for rice cerelac instead of hot water?

My baby is 6month am given him rice cerelac and I want to know maybe I can mix it with nan 2 formula milk? Thank you
Yes, you can mix infant cereal with formula no problem.

Hi. I usually put cerelac in a bottle that lasts for 3-4 hrs? Can my 2 yr old have this? If he had then are there any side effects? He had multi grains with fruits in a feeder
I don't believe there would be any real side effects or benefits from a 2 year old having infant cereal. If he wants some, I would only give a small amount to avoid spoiling his appetite for more nutritious food for him. Just one thing to be careful about though; babies and toddlers feeding out of a bottle for hours at a time can cause tooth decay. It is quite common unfortunately... I work in childcare and I have seen many toddlers with 1 or 2 grey tooth already.

Please can I use cooled water to prepare Honey & Wheat with Milk CERELAC?

Hi how many times in a day cerelac should be given to 9 months old girl?
Once or twice a day

Wheat apple cerelac mixed with water or milk for my six month baby girl plz tell me?

Can we kept 2 types of cerelac in a day for baby?

Can i use distilled water for cerelac? Like Wilkins distilled water? It's just I have something to do in the city and I have to bring her. So I am planning distilled water instead of boiled water. Hoping for some answers. Thank you in advance, GODBLESS!

Hi gud day....can i use distilled water (absolute or wilkins) for cerelac ? Thanks Godbless

My baby is 6 mnths and she started eating cerelac, can i have her formula mix with cerelac everythime she does not like to eat? Just a form not to skip her meal.

Hi, What if I give cerelac in liquid form to my 10 months baby?

How many weeks can i use the content, i mean a pack of cerelac?

Hi..my baby is 7 month old.can i give her rice cerelac in milk form (liquid)???
I'm waiting for an answer for this query...Yes u can give your baby in liquid form, but after few days give your baby cerelac in more thick form

Can i give a three month old baby wheat with honey?
yes since my lo was two mnths old ive changed cereal each time so that he does not get used to the same taste each tym

I've just made this up but it is more than my Bub would eat in one go. Can this be served later? Even tomorrow?
No you cant

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Similar listings