Nestle Club

Nestle Club Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Does it (australian nestle club chocolate) still exist? Or discountinued?
Apparently Nestle have sold the Club Chocolate brand but not clear yet if it will be available in Australia.

Names of club chocolate makers/past and present
As far as I know Nestles is the only company that made a chocolate slab called “club”. I haven’t found a shop that stocks it anymore. SHAMEThe company that first made Club was called Smalls

Cannot find club chocolate anywhere, where has it gone?
Coles and Wollies have it. They have changed the label. Totally different to what it used to be. Checked the net and notice the difference. Sometimes they are out of it but it is back in stock.It is on IGA's stock list but you have to ask the manager to stock it.Ok thanks but why does no one else stock the product

Is it still made? - seems to be unavailavle
My brother in law said it is still around this model. Try Harvey Norman or the Good Guys.See answer below

We've just returned to Australia from overseas to find Nestle Club off the shelves in our local Woolies and Coles supermarkets. What is going on? Can't get any sense from enquiries made at the two or Nestle. Does anyone know?
The duopoly have dropped it. Now stocked at IGA. Aldi have some dark chocolate blocks that I haven't tried yet.Hi keaysie, as the manufacturer of this product we'd love to see it in all stores. Currently you'll find it stocked in Independent Stores like IGA, & Foodlands. We hope you track some down soon! :)

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives