Verifiednewgenerationhomes.com.au

Flooring

Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.Perth, WA

Choosing A New Home With New Generation Homes

We decided to go with the New Generation Homes. The range of homes to choose from is great. The sales representative David was amazing as he went out of his way to guide us throught the process of selecting and explaining the process of building a new home. Show details ·  1
gayle webber
gayle webber3 posts

Seamless and pain free

Scott Darcy was my Client Administration, I felt blessed, I got the best.
Scott you were just wonderful, I appreciated everything you did for me by walking me through my journey with such ease, right from the very start you greeted me so warmly with a huge smile, you are great at what you do.
My struggle was no longer a struggle as you guided me through all my choices, Thankyou for making it so seamless and pain free. Show details ·  1
Beacham’s
Beacham’sPerth, WA

The perfect start to the perfect home

For those who like myself, value high quality standards from an honest, transparent professional business, you must consider New Generation Homes. We are on the beginning of our journey to the perfect forever home and each step seems to be more like a glide. Staff have matched our excitement and our pace and never tired of that one more question. Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyPerth, WA

Helpful and excellent experience

Just wanted to take the time to write a review on how Nick services went.
Nick has been sensational and very helpful during our meetings to acquire my house and land package.
I would also like to thank him for his patience and understanding with all the changes I have made during our meetings.
I would highly recommend Nick to family and friends as he has made this process run so smoothly. Show details ·  1
Kate R and Tom A
Kate R and Tom APerth, WA

Cannot recommend Liz enough!

We have been working with Liz Holloway who has helped us massively with our building journey. As young first home buyers we were unaware of how much goes into it and Liz has taken the time and been available to meet with us at all times to explain it to us, even working around our schedule as full time workers. She even helped us with securing a block and found a plan that suited it well. We're looking forward to the rest of the process! Show details ·  1
scott d.
scott d.Perth, WA
Tineal
TinealPerth, WA2 posts

New Generation new home consultant

We have just signed with New Generation (our build has not commenced yet). So far, our experience has been fantastic. Matt, our new home consultant, has been professional, helpful and knowledgeable throughout this process. He was patient with all our questions and his response times were commendable. We felt that he went the extra mile to make us feel confident in our decisions. We definitely recommend him and hope that the rest of the experience will be just as pleasant. Show details ·  1
Phoebe .W
Phoebe .WPerth, WA

Well supported

During our pre-construction phase, we have felt supported, reassured and prioritised. As first time builders we were provided with abundant amounts of support and knowledge, which has lead to a smooth, easy and transparent process. Show details ·  1
Jason drennan
Jason drennanPerth, WA

WA’s best consultant!

I have been dealing with Paul O'Donoghue for the past few weeks and from that very first phone call it has been an amazing process. He has not only been super helpful and knowledgeable he goes absolutely beyond the call of duty! Even seeing me after hours. I have never felt in the dark or wondering what’s going on with Paul. I’m excited for the rest of the build process and everything in between; I couldn't ask for a better consultant to help me with my first build and to guide me through things for the first time owning a home!
One happy client :
Jason Drennan Show details ·  1
filomenarossi97
filomenarossi97
  Fair Incentive

Exceptional Commencement with New Gen Homes - Giuseppe Amato

Commencing my journey with Giuseppe Amato, his customer service and attention to detail is second to none. Cannot commend Giuseppe enough on his service thus far. He has listened to absolutely everything and continues to ensure a smooth road ahead. Glad to have made my life long decision with Summit and Giuseppe as a start for this milestone. Show details ·  1
JOAQUIM F.
JOAQUIM F.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Dream to have a new home

My wife and I started discussing our dream of buying our first home in Australia. To our surprise, we met Summit, introduced to us by Alberto Narciso. I am very grateful to Alberto Narciso for caring so much about our dream of having our first home in Australia. I hope everything goes well until we move. Show details ·  1
Robyn
Robyn
Vanessa V
Vanessa VPerth, WA

Grateful to be with New Gen

From the first meeting to the contract dealing with Summit and New Gen has been incredible. Our agent was absolutely outstanding in looking after all of our needs literally whenever we needed to reach out and ask questions she was there. Genuinely has been a pleasure, can’t wait for our next step: the build. Show details ·  1
Marty W
Marty WPerth, WA
Gerhard van Biljon
Gerhard van BiljonPerth, WA

Building a new house

We have decided to build a new house. Steve Waite is our consultant. He has provided great advice and assistance. So far the process has been running smooth. Steve was always available when required for advice Show details ·  1