4.9

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

John N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Thanks heaps for helping Dad and I, you have no idea what this meant for the family. I knew I could trust you wholeheartedly to handle this process for us throughout challenging circumstances.

Matt you and the whole company delivered incredible value and a great finish and right on time aswell through the middle of Covid.

Looking forward to many more homes built through NHS and really appreciate our friendship.

You are a huge asset to the company Matt and thanks for your hard work Daniel.

P.S Dad was completely blown away with how well it all came up and so glad he took the turnkey option. Literally nothing else to do but move in

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Carlos L.

Carlos L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer services

Thank you excellent work. I am very happy with NHS team they Offering an excellent customer service covering all areas involving in the construction my new home from the beginning to the end I appreciate all support in special from Flor and Just I can say

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Don K.

Don K.

Great Customer service and home

I have built with NHS homes And started the second project with them. their customer service is outstanding . From The MD to the receptionist .
the follow ups, courtesy calls and the maintenance work done promptly
Highly recommended. Hence i have signed up for the next project not only that they provide very competitive price too. Nalin

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Zoe M.

Zoe M.Sydney, NSW

Flor is amazing!

I had the best experience with Flor at NHS. She was there to help me every step of the way. She gave me the best advice and was always happy to chat. I highly recommend as they have such their high standards for customer service. Their housing options were fantastic!

Build StageMid-Construction
New Home S.New Home Shop

NHS were an absolute breeze to work with!

I thought that building a house as a single during the pandemic was going to be an absolute nightmare, but I was so wrong! Ben and the team really went above and beyond, no question was too hard or too silly, and I always felt fully supported.
From the initial planning stages, making alterations to the plans to suit my lifestyle, all the way through to the final day of handover - NHS made the entire process really enjoyable. Any problems that I thought might arise were dealt with swiftly with minimum fuss, and I am really appreciative of Ben, Valissa, Leah, and the team for everything they did during the construction (and afterwards as well!).
I would happily build with NHS again!

Construction End DateMay 2020
New Home S.New Home Shop

Amazing personal service and a happy home buyer

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
Mr Antonio

Mr AntonioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NHS was fantastic during the build and even 2 years later!

Construction End DateMay 2018
G L Taylor

G L TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

When we needed help NHS came through!

MarkF

MarkFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please accept our warm and wholehearted congratulations on a fantastic build!

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Find out how New Home Shop compares to other Home Builders

Professional & Affordable Builder! Go with NHS if you do not like surprises for your pocket!

John Kole

John KoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NHS are the best of the best in the building industry

We are first home buyers and new in the market. After shopping around for a home building company, we count ourselves lucky to have found NEW HOMES SHOP. We rang the phone number of NHS and a gracious lady called Kerri Reid answered and took us through house designs and building process, which was easy to follow. Kerri Reid, who is the manager of Southeast region, has a wealth of knowledge in the industry and I would highly suggest to anyone wanting to build a home to go with NHS. Their customer service and building cost CANNOT BE BEATEN by any building company, they are the best of the best in the building industry.

S I V

S I VVictoria

Fantastic communication

We are currently Pre-construction with our new home.
We have been dealing with Kerri from our first phone call and she has made the whole process so far so smooth and enjoyable for us.
She has explained everything clearly and responds very promptly any time we reach out to her with any questions we have.
We are first home buyers and previously had no idea about anything to do with building or buying a home.
Everything has been done via phone calls, email and Zoom because of current Vic covid restrictions but there has been no miscommunication or misunderstandings.
We can't wait to continue our first-home journey with Kerri helping us along the way.

Vikram Patel

Vikram PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

It has been three weeks now in this new property built by New Home Shop. Everything comfortable according to our expectations. Team has given great support during stress time. I enquired for this property, Ujjval Shukal called me within 15 minutes. The journey of my first home started. Ujjval explained plans, property and New Home Shop. I checked and compared, everything was reasonable. Ujjval helped me for inclusion selections and reasonable deals.

Valissa Stewart : I say Admin through my communication, has given me all the answers within 15 minutes. Great communications.

Leah Pepe : She always inform us about Update and changes regarding construction. Quick reply all the time.

Nick Kotevski : He is going through detail.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Happy First Home Buyer

What an amazing first home buyer experience delivered from the New Home Shop team! A special thank you to Valissa (administator) and Nick (onsite supervisor) for their friendly and helpful assistance throughout the process.

I'm extremily happy with the end result of the build.

I will definitely build with New Home Shop again and reccommend them to anymore looking to build.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Professional Quality Build

Construction End DateJune 2020

KeepingItReal

KeepingItRealGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Please with NHS - Very happy Current Customer (2020)

We are building with NHS, Currently at the stage of council permits, we took the custom build option. They gave us a good deal, negotiated fairly and are sticking with there promise. So far they are doing great. Really pleases with them. Can't wait to build now. Coming from a customer who is at the half way mark, we are really happy. Hassle free and transparent up untill now.
They have a good team at NHS.
Only advise I could give, with building, do your home work, know your prices and go in educated. In any case, NHS will look after you, they are safe, just don't be afraid to ask for more, it's your money after all.
Good luck and thank you NHS.

Build StageMid-Construction
Janine Thomas

Janine ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look no further - NHS is the builder you have been looking for.

My husband works with a major supplier to many builders. He knows them all. He insisted we go with New Home Shop based on quality of service and finish of the completed home. We recently moved into our new home and I completely agree with him. I would recommend New Home Shop to anyone and look forward to a time when we can build again. There will be no question about who we build with. Thanks to the whole team at NHS.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Bianca

BiancaSouthwest, VIC

Great Service, Great Home!

I had NHS build my first home and I love it! I was after a custom build and got exactly what I wanted! Their service was excellent! Very responsive and professional, keep you well informed throughout the build.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting great service from a builder.

Building a House with New Home Shop

New Home Shop made the building of our house in Rockbank incredibly seamless. Their level of personalized assistance throughout the project was second to none. Every stage of the project was managed in a professional manner and on time. I have no hesitation in recommending New Home Shop to build your home.

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

John N.

You are a huge asset to the company Matt and thanks for your hard work Daniel.

Hi John,

Thank you for such a great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us.

You seem to have posted your review under questions, we'd love if you would share it under the 'Reviews' section so our clients can read about your fantastic journey with NHS.

We wish you and your family all the best in your new home and hope to work with you once again in the near future.

Kind Regards,
New Home Shop Management

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives