New Home Shop

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by New Home Shop

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

J Galea
J GaleaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customised Home Great Finished Product!

The build went as smooth as a build can, some issues came up throughout the build but were handled together diligently. I wasn't surprised as it was a customised home and my partner and i are very pleased with the final result.

Our Sales consultant Matt was very helpful from when we met him and made sure to tailor the home to our budget along with the inclusions we really wanted. The site supervisor Nick was very good throughout the build also and made us feel comfortable along the journey.

Being our first home we had our reservations especially being a smaller builder, but to be honest the end result was a greatly finished home that we are happy with.

Thanks NHS.

Site Admin

Pathetic and worst experience and appaling service!

Faith
FaithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not recommended!!!

jetsetter
jetsetterSt Albans

Magnificent Experience An Extremely Helpful and Reliable Builder Value for Money Great Service and Quality

Heribert H.
Heribert H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and Great HOME builders.

New Home S.New Home ShopSend a private message

Helpful and Satisfactory Customer Service!

Build StagePre-Construction
Richard C.
Richard C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wow what a service !

What an absolute pleasure and stress free adventure I have had since meeting Edmund Ding. He was honest and provided me with genuine care. He dedicated time outside of business hours to ensure I was up to date with planning and building process. Most importantly ive already begun planning my second home with them !
Thank you to the whole team for always keeping me up to date on the status of my build and planning.
Bigger building companies wont get you the service that new home shop provides.
Thanks Edmund

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022

Couldn’t ask for better help as first home buyers!

My partner and I are first home buyers and we have been researching for months, very confused we made little traction.. until we met Ivan! Ivan has been amazingly accommodating and has made the whole process so easy, we have spoken to many of builders and we would not have started the process by now if it weren’t for him.
Ivan’s wealth of industry knowledge, his shared personal experience with building/buying, willingness to go above and beyond and his relaxed nature have made the experience so far an absolute pleasure!
Thanks to Ivan we have just secured land and are very excited to begin our building journey with New Home Shop.

Excellent Customer Service

Supret very helpful with our journey for the customisation of our house with all request adhered to promptly and in s timely manner. Supret was very through, informative and communicated remarkably through out the whole process. Supret went over and beyond to assist. Her customer service excellent and beyond expectation.

So far so good

We are so far happy with the process although our only issue was that valuation from the bank was lower than the prize of the build but NHS gave us a bit of a discount at the end, thanks for the effort of Supret. We are hoping that we will be happy at the end and outcome of the build.
Communication about the building stages is great. Thank you

Marvin and Daisy
Marvin and DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highest Accolade for NHS Team

Our build experience with our investment property was a roller coaster ride. Our previous builder has declared bankruptcy and leave us in nowhere. But New Home Shop came to the rescue and help us from day 1 of the build process. They extended help and go over and beyond to achieved our goal of having our first investment property.
We enjoyed our experience with New Home Shop. It was easy to talked to them and very friendly. All staff were very accommodating, very professional. Excellent service and the willingness to help. A big thank you for all the hard work you guys did. :)
Special thanks to Matt Nesci and David Veljanovsk for supporting us in this build journey. You guys are the best!!!

SueS
SueSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New build

The NHS Regional Manager in the Sth Est office (Kerri) is making my dreams come true!
Not only is she very knowledgeable, experienced and solutions driven, she is very professional and lovely to deal with. I have made many changes and her attitude is always friendly and advising. I am only at the design and contract stage but I just can't believe how lucky I am to have found this builder.

Adnan
Adnan Victoria

Excellent Experience

Throughout the whole process, each member of the team we dealt with were amazing Especially Supret So helpful in the design process thinking of things we wouldn’t have thought of but now can’t live without! Can confidently say we had the best building supervisor Denial who we will forever be thankful for. The finished product is beautiful. We had a budget and the team were able to create a house that exceeded our expectations. We were updated each week with the plans and kept in the loop for set backs. Would build again with NHS.

Nhan Phan
Nhan PhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic worked and highly recommended

I had the best experience And very happy with NHS team, Offering an excellent customer service . Thanks Pauline , Leah for giving me updates on financial aspect and building progress, and Valissa for always making it so easy and for all the reassurances in the construction my new home from the beginning to the end. I appreciate all support in special from Flor.
Best regards and strongly recommended

New Home S.New Home ShopSend a private message

Fantastic building experience from beginning to end!

It was a great experience dealing with NHS from beginning to end of construction. Everyone in the team is always ready to answer queries and patient to explain each building stage and the process itself. Did not have any major issues. Minor issues were dealt straight away by the site supervisor, shout out to daniel jackson for the job well done! To the admin staff, Pauline and Leah for giving me updates on financial aspect and building progress. And of course to Valissa for always making it so easy and for all the reassurances that made me and my wife feel secured with NHS. What a fantastic team! Highly recommended!