New Home Shop

New Home Shop

Quality build, timely handover and excellent team, what more can one ask for a first home build!

We looked up for Melbourne west home builders and choose NHS based on reviews. There was no referral behind our choice, hence were skeptical in the beginning. We worked closely with Flor & Karan who eased our angst with floor plan, appliances, standard inclusions, and upgrades. Working with Valissa was a pleasure, she posted us with the latest status, what next & how next. NHS is a great team to work with from sales team, color selection, construction supervisor (Nick), admin (Valissa), finance.

Special thanks to Flor Aguilar & Karan, she stood by us from choosing plans to completion and the new house celebration.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

They built our dream house!!

Our building supervisor was David Wawrowski and couldn't ask for a better building supervisor! He ensured all the things were well taken care of. He even put a down light in WIP in good faith for us as we forgot (it's our first house so don't judge :P). Catering to our custom requirements NHS Home build gave us the peace of mind a first home buyer needs. Valissa ensured we were informed during all the stages of construction and when other trades were booked in. After our handover NHS team ensured we had a smooth transition and any issues occurring were handled quickly!

Construction End DateJune 2019

A happy customer here!

Got the possession of the our new home earlier this afternoon and couldn’t wait to write about our journey with NHS.

It is our first ever home in Australia. Since we are relatively new here (so to speak), at first we were really skeptical about building. So many choices of builders and having zero knowledge of building probably didn’t help either. A few bad experiences with some of the volume builders initially made us rethink whether building was the right way to go.

A friend of ours recommended NHS home build. We booked an intital consultation and within half and hour with the sales reps, we were sold. These folks at NHS are really professional and know how to take care of their customers. I mean everybody, Ben and Karan in sales, Valissa and Sarina in the admin, Moreen in the color selection, big boss Doug and Nick as our site supervisor. Nick has been great, we found him easy to talk to and he always explained things clearly during each site visit. Building a new home is a challange for sure, during the build there were few things we weren’t happy about. Nick was always on top of things and made sure we weren’t left unhappy. In one instance, Doug (director) took it upon himself, sat down with us face to face, listened to us patiently and resolved our issue. How often does that happen!

There were no hidden costs and no nasty surprises. The sales reps were really knowledgable and told us the build cost upfront. More so they quoted us a fixed price for a 25sq house and gave us complete freedom to design the internals as we see fit. We literally didn’t pay a single cent over the initial quote, which is really remarkable. They have pretty excellent colour/material choices in their standard range alone. You probably wouldn’t have to upgrade much unless you want to go super fancy. Building work is of top quality.

We are really excited and happy to be living in a home that we can call our own. Thank you NHS for making it possible!

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Amazing building experience with New Home Shop

As this was our final payment, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your efficiency in sending through our receipts etc.

Everybody at NHS have made our build completely stress free and both Jackie and I cannot thank everyone enough for the great job from start to finish.

Kind regards,
Dallas Saxby

Build StagePost-Construction

We are very happy with the design we chose the living areas and bedrooms are very spacious.
NHS staff were very helpful and responded quickly with any concerns we had.

NHS FIRST HOME

I went with NHS for my first home build. Great communication always responding with in a few hours or at latest next day, and during the build there was fortnightly updates which was great to keep you in the loop. I dealt with Doug most of my build and he made my experience very pleasant, my house wasn't just another project he actually cares about his clients as a individual unlike other companies, and he defiantly went above and beyond to help with any concerns i had. Pricing was great and in my range, their builders range was fantastic which means i didn't need to spend extra money to get nicer materials. Any issues i had where rectified almost immediately.
Its been over a year in my new home and still loving it, and the staff members are still as friendly as they where during the build.

Great customer service!!

I have now been in my home for a year and can not say a bad word about this company, I would happily recommend to family and friends.
Karan in sales was very helpful and helped me pick the best house and land to suit my needs and most importantly budget, no hidden costs either. He wasn't like most sales people that disappear once you sign the contract.
Valissa in the office never disappointed I would aways receive an email back within a day and on some occasions a call within an hour of her getting into the office. Loved the fortnightly updates also.
With any new house they do come with problems and I did have a couple of very minor ones but I never had to chase someone to come out, Nick my Site Manager was amazing.
Would happily build again with this builder. Thank you to the team at NHS

Construction End DateApril 2018
Hi Tanya, We are so pleased to hear about your experience building with us. Thank you for the wonderful review, we really appreciate you for recommending us to your friends and family. Our team enjoyed assisting throughout the whole process, as it is our aim to keep all our clients happy and informed. We would love to build for you again. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Very impressive

Great communication throughout the process
Very good customer service
Highly recommend
Good quality
Great team
Loved the fortnightly updates to keep me updated on my build process
Very happy and would build again with NHS
Sonia :)

Hi Sonia, Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with our team throughout the building process and we wish you all the best with your new home. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

2nd home with NHS and VERY HAPPY!

We have recently moved into our new home. This is the 2nd home we have built through New Home Shop and we couldn't be happier with the quality of workmanship and great customer service. We received weekly progress updates and everything went as planned! We would highly recommend anyone who is looking to build to visit the team at NHS. Thank you for looking after us once again!

Hi Menerva, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know our team have provided you and your family with great service and workmanship. We pride ourselves in keeping all our clients updated on the regular progressions of their homes. We look forward to working with you again. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Good Building companyNHS

Very happy with all aspects of the build. Project manager was easy to get along with as I did the electrical work. Adequate time was given to me to complete all stages of this as I work and live in another town. Very impressive and highly recommend.

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for your review. We are extremely pleased to hear you were able to communicate with the project manager without any complications. We appreciate your recommendation and wish you all the best with your new home. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Happy Clients :)

We got our house handed over to us last week and I would like to mention we have had a lovely experience building with NHS. The whole building process was smooth and professionally handled. The Site Supervisor (David)and the office-based Building Support team (Sarina, Pauline) , administration (Valissa )and customer service liaison (Moreen) were wonderful and very pleasant to deal with. A special mention to our sales person, Sachin for helping us to start on a long journey and we couldn’t be happier with his efforts and support .The Site Supervisor provided excellent professional services throughout the building process , he was always happy to answer any questions/requests and we are very happy with the final outcome. The quality of the house is commendable and We will definitely be happy to have him again as our building supervisor if we have another opportunity to build with NHS in the future. I would recommend NHS without hesitation to anyone looking to build their Dream Home. Thank you so much NHS.

Hi Anita, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with New Home Shop. We are delighted to hear how smooth the build went and your kind words towards our team, who enjoyed assisting you throughout the entire journey. We wish you all the best in your new home and will happily work with you again. Kind regards, New Home Shop Management

Very good work I am very happy

I am very happy with new home shop it is been great service by new home shop I would recommended to all my friends and family job well done perfect

Hi Dilip, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your home. We wish you many happy memories in it. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Great experience!

We decided to go with new home shop because of their previous projects and their friendly staff. Once the title was approved, our house was built in a few months and we were ready to move in straight away! They understood our vision of the house and helped us build our first home stress free!
Thanks NHS!!

Hi Mario, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are very pleased to hear your overall satisfaction with our team on building your first home. We wish you many happy memories in your new home. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

My First Home Build

We recently moved into our brand new house with New Home Shop/Build last November.

From the start of the process, Flor Aguilar was very professional and helped us through the whole design process. We made many changes but Flor was there to guide us every step of the way.

Much Thanks to Sarina with all the legal stuff and paperwork, Valissa with all the construction updates. Queries were answered quickly. Thank you Leah for your help with colour selections.

I highly recommend the team at New Home Shop, a long and anxious 12 months journey with a very rewarding end result. Thank you NHS

Hi John and Kelly, We are so glad to read that throughout your entire journey with us, all of our team members have provided you with the outstanding assistance. Thank you for your wonderful review – we really do appreciate you for highly recommending our team and would love to build for you guys again in the future. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Our first new home build experience

We recently moved into our home in December 2018, initially we where going to build with Metricon. We instead found a land and house package with NHS Builders and didn't regret our decision to build with them. Everything was dealt with promptly with our small issues we faced. We enjoyed our building experience, the home quality was excellent and customer service from Flor was fantastic! We felt looked after and even had the chance to speak with the owner face to face to rectify our small issues we had. Over all experience was excellent and we would build with NHS builders again in the future.

Hi Cleoyazz, Thank you for you kind words! We value your feedback. Flor has worked proactively with you to ensure you had the best process and experience with NHS and we are very happy to hear your feedback. Congratulations on your new home and thanks for choosing us. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Great experience

Even though there were minor problems with the house plumbing at first, they were very helpful from the start to finish. Always had clarity and willingness to help. Thanks NHS!

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that your issues were resolved. We pride ourselves to deliver great assistance and workmanship throughout every building journey. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Very Happy

Have been in my new home for 3 months now and I love it. Every day we would drive past and have a look at the progress. The building team were very friendly and caring in their work, Answering any questions we had. Everything is as we wanted and even the garden is great. Really happy with the finished product. A big THANKS to all the team at NHS. Especially Valissa and Sarina who put up with all my emails and answering them promptly.

Hi Teresa, Thank you for your lovely review and kind words towards our team members. It is fantastic to hear that you received everything you wanted - that is our aim with all our clients. We hope you create many happy memories in your new home. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Great experience!! Very happy with our new home

A big thanks to all the team at NHS. The staff, supervisor and tradies were all friendly and helpful and we are very happy with the finished result, which was completed in a very timely manner. We took some time to perfect the design but nothing was too much trouble and everyone was patient . We are very happy with the end result.
Thank you for making our first home build a fantastic experience.

Hi Neerdh, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with New Home Shop. It is our pleasure to accommodate the design that you wanted, as that is one of the things we do best! We hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful new home for many years to come. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Perfect

Everything was perfect from signing our contract up to settlement date. Quick replies of emails and easy to contact via phone as well. No delays. Got everything in our house perfect, did not found any errors at first inspection. Thanks NHS for helping us to build our first home.

Hi Rupinder, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that the home is perfect! We hope you enjoy living in your beautiful new home for many years to come. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

Really a one stop shop !

What a fantastic experience delivered from the New Home Shop team, from start to finish! From my first appointment with my sales consultant, Anton, to signing contracts with Sarina, you really helped me in building my first home possible and i thank you so much for that!

I'm beyond happy with the end result of the build! I was kept informed on the progress of the build and they were always on time with no delays. I would like to also Thank Valissa and my supervisor Joe!

I would definitely be recommending New Home Shop to anymore looking to build!

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your lovely review. It is great to hear how helpful and professional our team were during the process and that your home was completed to a high standard. We hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful new home for many years to come. Kind Regards, New Home Shop Management

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?
Hi Kelly, To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home. If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs. Thank you, New Home Shop Management

Hi there! We are a semi-retired couple both working part time. At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again! Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well? Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment? Many thanks!
Hi Ashok, Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes. If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you, New Home Shop Management.

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block. Thank you. Rose
Hi Rose, Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home. If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you, New Home Shop Management.