Listing monitored by New Home Shop

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

jetsetter
jetsetterSt Albans

Magnificent Experience An Extremely Helpful and Reliable Builder Value for Money Great Service and Quality

Heribert H.
Heribert H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and Great HOME builders.

Other Home Builders

Helpful and Satisfactory Customer Service!

Build StagePre-Construction

Richard C.
Richard C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wow what a service !

What an absolute pleasure and stress free adventure I have had since meeting Edmund Ding. He was honest and provided me with genuine care. He dedicated time outside of business hours to ensure I was up to date with planning and building process. Most importantly ive already begun planning my second home with them !
Thank you to the whole team for always keeping me up to date on the status of my build and planning.
Bigger building companies wont get you the service that new home shop provides.
Thanks Edmund

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Couldn’t ask for better help as first home buyers!

My partner and I are first home buyers and we have been researching for months, very confused we made little traction.. until we met Ivan! Ivan has been amazingly accommodating and has made the whole process so easy, we have spoken to many of builders and we would not have started the process by now if it weren’t for him.
Ivan’s wealth of industry knowledge, his shared personal experience with building/buying, willingness to go above and beyond and his relaxed nature have made the experience so far an absolute pleasure!
Thanks to Ivan we have just secured land and are very excited to begin our building journey with New Home Shop.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Excellent Customer Service

Supret very helpful with our journey for the customisation of our house with all request adhered to promptly and in s timely manner. Supret was very through, informative and communicated remarkably through out the whole process. Supret went over and beyond to assist. Her customer service excellent and beyond expectation.

Tanisha
TanishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing builder with excellent staff!

From the get go, New home shop have been very easy to deal with. Supret has been prompt & effective in communication & given me updates at each stage. No matter who I have spoken to in the company, they have all been hard working and thorough with great care and detail

So far so good

We are so far happy with the process although our only issue was that valuation from the bank was lower than the prize of the build but NHS gave us a bit of a discount at the end, thanks for the effort of Supret. We are hoping that we will be happy at the end and outcome of the build.
Communication about the building stages is great. Thank you

Marvin and Daisy
Marvin and DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highest Accolade for NHS Team

Our build experience with our investment property was a roller coaster ride. Our previous builder has declared bankruptcy and leave us in nowhere. But New Home Shop came to the rescue and help us from day 1 of the build process. They extended help and go over and beyond to achieved our goal of having our first investment property.
We enjoyed our experience with New Home Shop. It was easy to talked to them and very friendly. All staff were very accommodating, very professional. Excellent service and the willingness to help. A big thank you for all the hard work you guys did. :)
Special thanks to Matt Nesci and David Veljanovsk for supporting us in this build journey. You guys are the best!!!

SueS
SueSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New build

The NHS Regional Manager in the Sth Est office (Kerri) is making my dreams come true!
Not only is she very knowledgeable, experienced and solutions driven, she is very professional and lovely to deal with. I have made many changes and her attitude is always friendly and advising. I am only at the design and contract stage but I just can't believe how lucky I am to have found this builder.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Adnan
Adnan Victoria

Excellent Experience

Throughout the whole process, each member of the team we dealt with were amazing Especially Supret So helpful in the design process thinking of things we wouldn’t have thought of but now can’t live without! Can confidently say we had the best building supervisor Denial who we will forever be thankful for. The finished product is beautiful. We had a budget and the team were able to create a house that exceeded our expectations. We were updated each week with the plans and kept in the loop for set backs. Would build again with NHS.

Nhan Phan
Nhan PhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic worked and highly recommended

I had the best experience And very happy with NHS team, Offering an excellent customer service . Thanks Pauline , Leah for giving me updates on financial aspect and building progress, and Valissa for always making it so easy and for all the reassurances in the construction my new home from the beginning to the end. I appreciate all support in special from Flor.
Best regards and strongly recommended

New Home S.New Home Shop

Fantastic building experience from beginning to end!

It was a great experience dealing with NHS from beginning to end of construction. Everyone in the team is always ready to answer queries and patient to explain each building stage and the process itself. Did not have any major issues. Minor issues were dealt straight away by the site supervisor, shout out to daniel jackson for the job well done! To the admin staff, Pauline and Leah for giving me updates on financial aspect and building progress. And of course to Valissa for always making it so easy and for all the reassurances that made me and my wife feel secured with NHS. What a fantastic team! Highly recommended!

Louisa Murray
Louisa MurrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could not be more satisfied with NHS!!

Thank you to the entire NHS Team. As a first home owner the team provided in depth information and time dedicated to ensure I am 100% satisfied/confident in my decisions.

A special Thanks to Matt Nesci who went above and beyond to ensure everything was finalized within a tight timeframe. I asked Matt numerous questions and he took time in answering every question in great detail. I knew I could trust his judgment Wholeheartedly.

Thank you to the entire team I cant wait to be in my new home once it is complete next year.

Carly J.
Carly J.Victoria

Couldn’t recommend new home shop enough! A massive shout out to Daniel for going above and beyond!

Daniel went above and beyond to ensure we transitioned in our new house smoothly - He made sure everything was perfect and we were happy with everything and I couldn’t thank him enough! We are very happy with the exceptional service we received, couldn’t recommend New Home Shop enough, thank you!

Read more reviews - page 2

Mac
Macasked

Hi. I have my own floorplan that I like that is different from your existing home floorplan designs. Would you be able to do other floorplan? I understand you can customise based from your existing floorplan but if my floorplan is different, can you do a totally different one?

Hi Mac,

Yes, we can definitely work with your floorplan. Please contact us to speak to a consultant - sales@newhomeshop.com.au or (03) 8390 0322.

Kind Regards,

amit s.
amit s.asked

Are the reviews genuine? Having a feeling that reviews are fake. Since google has so many bad reviews about their work and disputes. Also, I can see that the builder was offering $100 to post the reviews here.

Hi Amit,

All our reviews on Product Review are genuine and have been verified by Product Review with the client directly. As for Google reviews, anyone can comment on there without showing proof that they have built with us. Some accounts are fake and have been created to sabotage our good reputation. I would invite you to look through these people’s review history to see they have a habit of providing damaging reviews for a range of companies.

Yes, we, along with many other larger builders, have in the past offered clients a $100 gift card to encourage them to provide feedback about their experience with New Home Shop.

We remain committed to deliver a quality product for all our clients.

Kind Regards,

Kelly G
Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives