4.9

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
MarkF

MarkFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please accept our warm and wholehearted congratulations on a fantastic build!

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Professional & Affordable Builder! Go with NHS if you do not like surprises for your pocket!

John Kole

John KoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NHS are the best of the best in the building industry

We are first home buyers and new in the market. After shopping around for a home building company, we count ourselves lucky to have found NEW HOMES SHOP. We rang the phone number of NHS and a gracious lady called Kerri Reid answered and took us through house designs and building process, which was easy to follow. Kerri Reid, who is the manager of Southeast region, has a wealth of knowledge in the industry and I would highly suggest to anyone wanting to build a home to go with NHS. Their customer service and building cost CANNOT BE BEATEN by any building company, they are the best of the best in the building industry.

S I V

S I VVictoria

Fantastic communication

We are currently Pre-construction with our new home.
We have been dealing with Kerri from our first phone call and she has made the whole process so far so smooth and enjoyable for us.
She has explained everything clearly and responds very promptly any time we reach out to her with any questions we have.
We are first home buyers and previously had no idea about anything to do with building or buying a home.
Everything has been done via phone calls, email and Zoom because of current Vic covid restrictions but there has been no miscommunication or misunderstandings.
We can't wait to continue our first-home journey with Kerri helping us along the way.

Vikram Patel

Vikram PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

It has been three weeks now in this new property built by New Home Shop. Everything comfortable according to our expectations. Team has given great support during stress time. I enquired for this property, Ujjval Shukal called me within 15 minutes. The journey of my first home started. Ujjval explained plans, property and New Home Shop. I checked and compared, everything was reasonable. Ujjval helped me for inclusion selections and reasonable deals.

Valissa Stewart : I say Admin through my communication, has given me all the answers within 15 minutes. Great communications.

Leah Pepe : She always inform us about Update and changes regarding construction. Quick reply all the time.

Nick Kotevski : He is going through detail.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Happy First Home Buyer

What an amazing first home buyer experience delivered from the New Home Shop team! A special thank you to Valissa (administator) and Nick (onsite supervisor) for their friendly and helpful assistance throughout the process.

I'm extremily happy with the end result of the build.

I will definitely build with New Home Shop again and reccommend them to anymore looking to build.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Professional Quality Build

Construction End DateJune 2020

KeepingItReal

KeepingItRealGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Please with NHS - Very happy Current Customer (2020)

We are building with NHS, Currently at the stage of council permits, we took the custom build option. They gave us a good deal, negotiated fairly and are sticking with there promise. So far they are doing great. Really pleases with them. Can't wait to build now. Coming from a customer who is at the half way mark, we are really happy. Hassle free and transparent up untill now.
They have a good team at NHS.
Only advise I could give, with building, do your home work, know your prices and go in educated. In any case, NHS will look after you, they are safe, just don't be afraid to ask for more, it's your money after all.
Good luck and thank you NHS.

Build StageMid-Construction

Janine Thomas

Janine ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look no further - NHS is the builder you have been looking for.

My husband works with a major supplier to many builders. He knows them all. He insisted we go with New Home Shop based on quality of service and finish of the completed home. We recently moved into our new home and I completely agree with him. I would recommend New Home Shop to anyone and look forward to a time when we can build again. There will be no question about who we build with. Thanks to the whole team at NHS.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Bianca

BiancaSouthwest, VIC

Great Service, Great Home!

I had NHS build my first home and I love it! I was after a custom build and got exactly what I wanted! Their service was excellent! Very responsive and professional, keep you well informed throughout the build.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting great service from a builder.

Building a House with New Home Shop

New Home Shop made the building of our house in Rockbank incredibly seamless. Their level of personalized assistance throughout the project was second to none. Every stage of the project was managed in a professional manner and on time. I have no hesitation in recommending New Home Shop to build your home.

Nicholas

NicholasSouthwest, VIC

My New Home Shop experience

New Home Shop gave me the ability to break into the housing market when I never thought it was possible.
From the initial consultation all the way through the construction and up until the completion of the property, the NHS team provided outstanding service.
Highly recommend NHS to all potential home owners/investors.
Through their guidance I was able to achieve my desired outcome.

Perfect home built!

Our first time building and everything was prefect. The sales team were amazing and supportive. The builders have done a quality job. Everything went smooth with no complications and turned out exactly as expected. The regularly updates and pictures by the construction admin team was a added bonus. Special thanks to our site supervisor who took the extra effort to ensure we were happy with even the littlest things and made the Process so smooth and stress free for us.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Tomek

TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible exprience so far. Don't risk going without anyone else.

Build StageMid-Construction

A perfect Home

We engaged NHS to build an Investment property in Melton West. We are absolutely thrilled with the final result. The home was built within reasonable time frame. the home is fitted with quality appliances. Everything went very smoothly right from the sales and planning stage to construction process. We were initially greeted by Karan Raichura (Sales Consultant) and then introduced to Leah (Color consultant), Valissa Stewart (Adminin Guru) and Dave (building supervisor). You guys are a fantastic bunch of people! If we are building another house, I know my builder (its NHS again!). Thank you all.

Great job by New Home Shop

We built our first home with NHS and we couldn't have been more happier. NHS team is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Special mention on Karan who was super helpful right from designing the custom floor plan to meet our needs, all the way till hand over. Valissa was fantastic with communication, always responding so timely and it has been a pleasure working with her. Site supervisors Joe, David and Nick were good with their work and clarified any questions we had. Doug stepped in and helped us whenever it was needed. Any issues we had were rectified almost immediately with the same friendly approach. It's been a great experience and we will definitely recommend NHS to friends and family.

No regrets at all

NHS Review:

No regrets at all!

We chose NHS to build our first home and no regrets at all! Excellent customer service from the beginning until the end, great communication, quick response, fornightly updates, great team, friendly staff, and highly recommended!

Special thanks to Flor who has helped us a lot throughout the journey and very caring as well :) We are very happy and would build again with NHS..

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

When we first decided to build a house, we got in touch with Ujjval Shukal from New Home Shop. We were not sure of anything but he guided us really well and made us aware of everything involved. Gave insight and proper quote. Highly recommend Ujjwal Shukal and New Home Shop.

Great job by New Home Shop

Having a 8.5 frontage land made it difficult for me to find a reliable builder who would perform a quality job.
After careful research I encountered in New Home Shop and the house has been completed now. I am happy with the final result. I would like to thank Nick Kotevski for his job and help during the building process, really amazed by his professionalism. A big thank you goes to Adam De Pasquale for the support!

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives