No regrets at all

NHS Review:

No regrets at all!

We chose NHS to build our first home and no regrets at all! Excellent customer service from the beginning until the end, great communication, quick response, fornightly updates, great team, friendly staff, and highly recommended!

Special thanks to Flor who has helped us a lot throughout the journey and very caring as well :) We are very happy and would build again with NHS..

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

When we first decided to build a house, we got in touch with Ujjval Shukal from New Home Shop. We were not sure of anything but he guided us really well and made us aware of everything involved. Gave insight and proper quote. Highly recommend Ujjwal Shukal and New Home Shop.

Build StagePre-Construction

Great job by New Home Shop

Having a 8.5 frontage land made it difficult for me to find a reliable builder who would perform a quality job.
After careful research I encountered in New Home Shop and the house has been completed now. I am happy with the final result. I would like to thank Nick Kotevski for his job and help during the building process, really amazed by his professionalism. A big thank you goes to Adam De Pasquale for the support!

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality build, timely handover and excellent team, what more can one ask for a first home build!

We looked up for Melbourne west home builders and choose NHS based on reviews. There was no referral behind our choice, hence were skeptical in the beginning. We worked closely with Flor & Karan who eased our angst with floor plan, appliances, standard inclusions, and upgrades. Working with Valissa was a pleasure, she posted us with the latest status, what next & how next. NHS is a great team to work with from sales team, color selection, construction supervisor (Nick), admin (Valissa), finance.

Special thanks to Flor Aguilar & Karan, she stood by us from choosing plans to completion and the new house celebration.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Harpreet S.

Harpreet S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They built our dream house!!

Our building supervisor was David Wawrowski and couldn't ask for a better building supervisor! He ensured all the things were well taken care of. He even put a down light in WIP in good faith for us as we forgot (it's our first house so don't judge :P). Catering to our custom requirements NHS Home build gave us the peace of mind a first home buyer needs. Valissa ensured we were informed during all the stages of construction and when other trades were booked in. After our handover NHS team ensured we had a smooth transition and any issues occurring were handled quickly!

Construction End DateJune 2019

A happy customer here!

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Amazing building experience with New Home Shop

As this was our final payment, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your efficiency in sending through our receipts etc.

Everybody at NHS have made our build completely stress free and both Jackie and I cannot thank everyone enough for the great job from start to finish.

Kind regards,
Dallas Saxby

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We are very happy with the design we chose the living areas and bedrooms are very spacious.
NHS staff were very helpful and responded quickly with any concerns we had.

NHS FIRST HOME

Tanya C

Tanya CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!!

Construction End DateApril 2018

Sonia

Sonia

Very impressive

Great communication throughout the process
Very good customer service
Highly recommend
Good quality
Great team
Loved the fortnightly updates to keep me updated on my build process
Very happy and would build again with NHS
Sonia :)

New Home S.New Home Shop

2nd home with NHS and VERY HAPPY!

We have recently moved into our new home. This is the 2nd home we have built through New Home Shop and we couldn't be happier with the quality of workmanship and great customer service. We received weekly progress updates and everything went as planned! We would highly recommend anyone who is looking to build to visit the team at NHS. Thank you for looking after us once again!

Good Building companyNHS

Very happy with all aspects of the build. Project manager was easy to get along with as I did the electrical work. Adequate time was given to me to complete all stages of this as I work and live in another town. Very impressive and highly recommend.

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Clients :)

Dilip

DilipCentral Queensland, QLD

Very good work I am very happy

I am very happy with new home shop it is been great service by new home shop I would recommended to all my friends and family job well done perfect

Mario

MarioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

We decided to go with new home shop because of their previous projects and their friendly staff. Once the title was approved, our house was built in a few months and we were ready to move in straight away! They understood our vision of the house and helped us build our first home stress free!
Thanks NHS!!

John and Kelly

John and KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My First Home Build

We recently moved into our brand new house with New Home Shop/Build last November.

From the start of the process, Flor Aguilar was very professional and helped us through the whole design process. We made many changes but Flor was there to guide us every step of the way.

Much Thanks to Sarina with all the legal stuff and paperwork, Valissa with all the construction updates. Queries were answered quickly. Thank you Leah for your help with colour selections.

I highly recommend the team at New Home Shop, a long and anxious 12 months journey with a very rewarding end result. Thank you NHS

Cleoyazz

CleoyazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our first new home build experience

We recently moved into our home in December 2018, initially we where going to build with Metricon. We instead found a land and house package with NHS Builders and didn't regret our decision to build with them. Everything was dealt with promptly with our small issues we faced. We enjoyed our building experience, the home quality was excellent and customer service from Flor was fantastic! We felt looked after and even had the chance to speak with the owner face to face to rectify our small issues we had. Over all experience was excellent and we would build with NHS builders again in the future.

Rachel Cheng

Rachel ChengSydney, NSW

Great experience

Even though there were minor problems with the house plumbing at first, they were very helpful from the start to finish. Always had clarity and willingness to help. Thanks NHS!

Teresa Muscat

Teresa MuscatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

Have been in my new home for 3 months now and I love it. Every day we would drive past and have a look at the progress. The building team were very friendly and caring in their work, Answering any questions we had. Everything is as we wanted and even the garden is great. Really happy with the finished product. A big THANKS to all the team at NHS. Especially Valissa and Sarina who put up with all my emails and answering them promptly.

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives