Nick Scali Furniture Delivery Service

Nick Scali Furniture Delivery Service

Vel Transport

Quick and efficient delivery, called before hand to ensure I was home and explained each step of the process for me. Product was put together nicely - thanks a lot vel

Dorothy

DorothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vel Transport

Absolutely fantastic service ,great communication. Highly recommended thank you heaps.vel and kamran been very professional and helpful.They call us prior of coming to our place and assembled our sofa. Dorothy M

Rod

RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery let's Nick Scalli down

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture Delivery Service compares to other Furniture Shops

Shane

ShaneIllawarra, NSW

Guys did a great job !

The 3 guys who delivered our lounge this morning were on time, efficient, polite friendly. The lounge was to big for the lift but they were happy to carry it up all the stairs - great service we would definitely recommend them

Michael H.

Michael H.Illawarra, NSW

Delivery service

Dom Michael and Chris
Delivery was on time and prompt, lounge put together quickly and received instructions on how to operate the lounge.
Rang night before to confirm
Great service and install
Michael

Awesome professional service

Luke and his assistant where absolutely awesome totally professional
They where on time Very polite Very efficient on their assembly of the table
Nick Scali these guys are a keeper
Great job. Thanks heaps

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Lisa W

Lisa WSydney, NSW

Phil & Jim are the best!

Phil and Jim phoned me to advise they would be delivering my two new lounge suites in 30-40 minutes. They arrived just before the 30 minute mark, were so efficient, accommodating, helpful and friendly! They are a credit to Nick Scali Furniture.

Great Service

The delivery service guys were very friendly and happy to help the assembling of our furniture. The quality of the furniture is great. They unpacked and removed the boxes inside the house

Steve B

Steve BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service from Kym Wilcox - Service manager in Queensland

anna

annaSydney, NSW

champion delivery team

dom michael and chris thank you, these boys must be the most upbeat and positive delivery team iv experienced and mind you we just moved they were on time called to let us know what time they would be arriving and made installation of my lounge which was heavy very easy they explained how to apply the the leather protection and how to clean it would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali or moving thank you boys

Daniel

DanielCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

y experience with Chris and Jason who delivered my 5 piece couch was exceptional. Its a shame my entire experience was not as good as the delivery. Chris and Jason were fast, efficient, friendly and helpful and took the utmost care of my couch during delivery and assembly. The rest of Nick Scali's customer service from purchase through could learn a lot from these two gentlemen. Overall with the exception of delivery, the customer service received from NS was the worst I have ever encountered. My couch was delivered a 5 months with ni updates unless I contacted NS myself. I understand that there are delays but let your customer know in the future.

Awesome delivery service

Tim is a very friendly and lovely guy! Tim and his partner done an amazing job with the delivery and set up. Both very careful of the products and also mindful of the house!

Professional, efficient delivery and setup

The delivery team, Jim and Phil, were an excellent ending to a great customer experience. Were called 30 min prior to delivery, the product was delivered right at the start of the delivery window, was unboxed and assembled within 30 minutes. The team requested feedback and confirmation that the product was installed in the correct position and then confirmed the product controls worked with me testing them directly with their guidance. Well worth the cost of the service.

puppies280293

puppies280293

Sammy and Max are the BEST

I just wanted to write a review to say how fortunate I was to have Sammy and Max deliver my furniture - Sammy could not have been more helpful and considerate and he made sure everything was where I needed it to be and left my home tidy. I was lucky to have has such wonderful people- If I purchase from NS again I would hope I could request these guys again. Thank You Sammy and Max

Professional and friendly delivery

Delivery drivers Sammy and Max were fantastic. They arrived during scheduled time, they unpacked and set up promptly. They were careful with products and mindful of house. Also very friendly and helpful with aftercare. Thankyou!

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Very professional, polite and fast (Phil and Jim)

Phil and Jim were excellent. I got a call from Jim to confirm the delivery time and they arrived on time. They unpacked the boxes in the garage and left them neatly. The installation was fast and professional. Thank you very much. I will recommend this service.

Exceptional delivery by Daniel and Chris

Excellent communication, wonderful people to be around. Delivered and built the lounge with no issue throughout the process. Also taught me how to disassemble it when I need to. Would recommend these gentlemen to others.

Sharyn H.

Sharyn H.Sydney, NSW

Driver delivery and setup of furniture

The communication on the day was excellent and arrived on time. Setup was quick and easy. Driver and offsider were both very pleasant. Will recommend Nick Scali to family and friends/

Product Appearance As advertised

Alans is the best for delivery

Excellent service provide by Nick Scali. I am happy and satisfied. I feel the quality of the product is out of my expectations. Thanks to all staff who served me.

Judy

JudySydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional delivery and installation service

Sammy and Max were amazing and it’s a pleasure to meet such customer focused professionals. Called ahead, arrived on time and were continually checking if there was anything else we wanted done. Setup of all our furniture was impeccable and everything was left neat and tidy.