Nick Scali Furniture NSW

Nick Scali Furniture NSW

Warrawong, Auburn, Castle Hill, etc...
4.6 from 3,775 reviews

3,775 reviews

BrendonSydney, NSW

"Lifetime Warranty" is a scam

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationAlexandria
Brendon

Hayden can I ask, is the base of the lounge not considered to be the "frame". What part of the structure is the frame and as such has a "lifetime guarantee"? Where does this frame start and end?

Amazing customer service

Rosa Shirazi went above and beyond and provided such great customer service. Her product knowledge, attention to detail and personable approach was a refreshing experience. She is a great asset to the company

Store LocationProspect

DanaIllawarra, NSW

Worst customer service, will never shop here again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationWarrawong

John G

John GSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Eric Sayyah and his Prospect Store team are great ambassadors for the Nick Scali Furniture group. Our family have been long term customers, having spent in excess of $15,000 over the last 5 years. We recently purchased a dining table and side console table in the Agoura range. Unfortunately, this range did not blend well in our dining room, and we returned both products. Eric and team were able to provide us with strong support throughout the return process and we were able to get a store credit to cover our error of judgement. We have put that towards a leather lounge being delivered later this week. Nick Scali continues to be our No. 1 choice for home furniture. Well done!!!

Store LocationProspect
Thompson

ThompsonNew South Wales

Great service & great furniture

Store LocationWarrawong NSW
Connie

Connie

Great customer service Mounia

Thank you Mounia at the Bankstown Nick Scali Showroom for going out of your way to help us choose a perfect lounge

We purchased a Nick Scali lounge 14 years ago & the quality of the product was also amazing to last that many years, so we decided to come back

I was interested in a particular lounge and Mounia was happy to discuss the options, Took her time to explain colours and protection plan
I felt like she was very extremely helpful. I was able to get exactly what I wanted
Thank you. I love my new lounge so much.
Now I’m back to get a tv cabinet & coffee table to match
Thank you Mounia for all your help & great customer service :)

Store LocationBankstown NSW
Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Thank you Joe, for your patience and friendly customer service

Welcoming and friendly. Enjoyable purchase. No pressure to buy, we were also served a coffee!
Variety of items to mix and match with, advice on how to care for our leather lounge. Highly recommend Joe

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW

Michael was fantastic.

Michael was very friendly and knowledgeable and goes above and beyond for his customers. We can’t wait to get our new lounges. Love Nick Scali products - the quality and prices.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Service for Quality Product

Store LocationTuggerah NSW

Very relaxed experience

I found the experience at Nick Scali a very relaxed experience. Margot guided us through a range of lounges with us purchasing 2 leather lounges for a really great deal. The delivery, payment and warranty details were very clearly communicated and I feel confident to recommend Nick Scali and Margot.

craig

craigSydney Surrounds, NSW

Calgary electric lounge suite

The store was very easy to navigate, and we found a great range to choose from, Carissa served us and she was really helpful, she was also very knowledgeable of the products in store, and made our decision very easy to make. We are so happy with our purchase, and will be back again.

Store LocationWest Gosford NSW

Polite and efficient repairs

Paul was Covid ready in a mask, diagnosed the problem quickly and had the spare parts required in his truck. I just wish the product supplied by Nick Scali didn't require repairs. This is the second time the sofa has been repaired in 2 years.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store Locationalexandria
Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Dilara

My husband and I knew what we were looking for. The store was easy to navigate with the help of the retail staff who were happy and friendly. Quality is excellent. We purchased our first set of furniture 7 years ago ( still in great condition) and we have returned again to purchased our second set to update our style.

Store LocationCasula

Great friendly service

Great service, Seleste was very knowledgeable and friendly. Very helpful. We had a not so great experience at a different Nick Scali store yesterday, and were pleasantly surprised today with the level of service from aNick Scali Prospect.

Store Locationprospect
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Modular lounge purchase

Diwakar helped us in our purchase of a modular lounge suite. He was very patient, knowledgeable about the lounge suites we looked at and very helpful. There was a good range of lounge suites at the store.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Excellent Customer Service

My partner & I recently purchased two lounges from the Caringbah store & we were served by Francesco both times. Francesco provided exceptional service on each occasion. He was knowledgeable, efficient, helpful & friendly & made our experience enjoyable. We are so pleased with our purchases. Francesco is an asset to the store & business & should be recognised for the high level of service he provides! Thank you Francesco.

Regarding the delivery of our lounge, communication was clear in the lead up to the delivery & the phone staff were lovely. The delivery team were very efficient, organised & very friendly & on time. Again, they are an asset to your business & I thank them.

Store LocationCaringbah, NSW
Bess Camilleri

Bess CamilleriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic shopping experience at West Gosford...thanks Lili

I’ve had such a wonderful shopping experience at West Gosford and have bought the most gorgeous modern and comfortable lounge...and it was on sale!!
Special mention to staff Margot who assisted me on my first visit and to Lili who we bought from on our second visit. Very likeable, knowledgeable, Calm and friendly

Store LocationWest Gosford

Serious about buying? Ask for Carissa - Great Service

We have visited this well laid out store many times recently. We have had brilliant service from Carissa: always knowledgable, friendly, efficient and understanding. Not only is the store a pleasure to visit, but definitely seek out Carissa for her great service and attitude.

Disgusted!

Purchased a leather lounge about 2 years ago and was up sold an insurance policy to protect against damage to the lounge. Absolutely no terms and conditions were explained other then the salesman making it sound like you shouldn’t buy a lounge without it and that it covered any damage. I purchased the insurance received no brochure other then I needed to keep the receipt, which I have. I went to make a claim as I noticed some markings on the lounge. The person I dealt with was extremely rude and said the marks were from a cat - I don’t even own a cat! Claim was refused! I have spent so much money at Nick Scali along with my family, we will never ever purchase from Nick Scali again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationKotara
Alicia
Alicia

Hi Hayden; I’ve emailed you. Thanks

Amandac

Amandac

Great experience

While only new to the job Lili was professional, had good knowledge and able to answer any questions we had about the products we were looking at and eventually purchased. Well done Lili!

Nurse Carleen

Nurse Carleenasked

NSW, Rutherford

Could Judy or someone please call me in regards to my lounge

Hi Nurse Carleen,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send me an email via feedback@nickscali.com.au so I can assist you further with your query.

Sincerely,

Hayden

Lubna Noorani

Lubna Nooraniasked

NSW, Campbelltown

is the sofa Mazara available in cambelltown factory outlet shop ?

Hi Lubna,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to say there are no Mazara lounges available in our Campbelltown Clearance showroom. However, if you'd like, I can have someone from the team in our clearance showroom contact and assist you with your query from here. I'd just need a preferred contact method we can reach you on to do so. If you don't wish to share sensitive information in a public forum, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Sincerely,

Hayden

Jasneet W.asked

NSW, Castle Hill

I purchased Tallin dining and coffee table from Castle hill in January 2019 store and on one day in May 2019 i was sitting on the couch with my feet on coffee table and suddenly the marble broke and corner of coffee table fell off. I believe this is a very usual and common sitting position in a family area. I can clearly see from the broken side that the marble quality underneath the coating is very poor as crystals are easily coming off from it just by rubbing it with hand. This is surely not a good marble. but when I reported this to Nick Scali, The case officer spoke to my very bluntly and rudely as if i don't have any right to complaint about their product. without even physically checking the table, she closed my case with an argument that i used it inappropriately. this is very bad customer service. and if this is the kind of warranty they offer on their products then this warranty is of no use to anyone.

Can someone from nick scali speak to me and listen from my point of view here?

Jasneet

Hi Jasneet,
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with your coffee table.
As our goods are all custom ordered and built for purpose, I hope you can appreciate that the size and weight of a person's legs are significantly different to what can be expected from crockery and foods.
With that being said, I am happy to have this escalated within the service team to address this with you in a goodwill manner.
To do so I will just need your order number, or the contact info which would have been on your order, to find out more.
Sincerely, Peter

Hi,

I understand your opinion but I am average build with 70kg weight, and the net weight on the table wont be more than 5 kg when i am sitting on the couch. I have been using different other wooden and glass tables in similar fashion before but none of them broke. The problem is the case officer didn't even trusted my view. how can she come to a conclusion without checking the marble quality of my table? I was alarmed about the quality of your marble in very beginning when during the delivery in January the dining table marble was broken despite full proof packing. at that time I thought this was one off poor quality product issue but i was wrong.

There were 2 reasons i choose this marble table - First - Because of your brand name and i trusted in your warranty you care for your customers post sale, Second - i expected marble table to be tougher. Nick scali failed me on both this time. Please look into this. My number is 0447214733. Thanks for reconsidering your decision here.

Regards
Jasneet

Jasneet W.

When are you going to call me??

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives