Nick Scali Furniture NSW

4.6 from 3,507 reviews

2,788

Lorraineb

LorrainebSydney, NSW

Excited with our purchase.

We are very happy with our lounge purchase. The store was laid out in such a a way that it was easy to view the large selection of products.
All staff members were very friendly and helpful. Thank you Nupur & Iyar for taking the time to make our lounge purchase a satisfying experience.

Store LocationProspect

Excellent customer service

Sales person Sam was extremely helpful without being pushy. He was knowledgable about the lounge we were purchasing and patient as we decided what we wanted. He made the whole process an enjoyable one!

Store LocationAuburn

Faulty recliner repair

We recently had Arthur repair our recliner. He was professional, knowledgeable and very courteous. He fixed the issue efficiently. He is an asset to your company and should be commended.

Frank Martelli

Frank fixed the furniture blemish at my home very efficiently. He was very professional and took extreme care in his work. He fixed the blemishes in no time and very well.

Technician

The technician frank martelli was absolutely
Great very helpful was quick and punctual and on time
Fixed the problem in no time and explained
What to do for further problem

Store LocationBankstown

Poor Quality not worth the money

• +7
Store LocationMarsden Park Store

Happy Buyer

Happy BuyerSydney, NSW

Delivers as promised

The product is beautiful and very comfortable.we had some issues with the item to which they sent Frank Martelli to have a look, who fixed the problem in a jiffy.Thank u NickScali for your products and services, as promised.

Store LocationCastlehill Store,NSW

Rosa's customer service was great

Rosa from prospect store put great efforts to look for the desired piece of sofa by checking I all the stores across NSW. Which was a great help in finding and saved our time.Thank you.

Rima

RimaSydney, NSW

Service technician

The technician Frank Martelli is such a pleasure to deal with. He is very professional and does his job perfectly. Second time I had him fix something for me 10/10.

ZiadNew South Wales

Julio lounge terrible quality

Store LocationBankstown
Ziad

Thank you very much for your prompt response, my order no is MK15117.

Natalie

NatalieIllawarra, NSW

Amazing

We were very satisfied with Nick scali prompt reply as well as Frank Martelli service and communication. Frank was very helpful and made sure every else was good. We would definitely come back for any future purchases.

Store LocationWarrawong

Amazing customer service and excellent advice.

Thank you Julie for your professional approach. We have been looking for 6 weeks and in that time, no one came close to your mature, intelligent and professional sales manner. Thank you

Store LocationPenrith

jason

jasonIllawarra, NSW

delivery service A++++

Dom michael and chris we're on time polite took great care in assembling my lounge dinning and coffee tables they took there time even though it was a big order they made sure I was happy with each piece before they moved on to the next would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture and want the best delivery team thank you guys for a great experience

Store Locationwarrawong

Frank

Frank was great! Turned up early and fixed in 10 minutes. I would highly recommend Nick Scali. Thank you!

Kristina

KristinaSydney, NSW

Delivery service

Dom Michael and Chris did a wonderful job delivering our lounge, a lot of care with handling the furniture whilst getting it off the truck and into the house we were very happy with their service and would definitely use their service again!

Store LocationCastle hill

Excellent technician customer service

Our technician Frank came out to our place very quickly to come and resolve our issue with the couch we bought. Frank was polite, friendly and very professional. Couldn't be any happier with the service we had received.

Store LocationTuggerah

CCC

CCCSydney, NSW

Extremely helpful and friendly service

The service that we have received from Ske was very helpful , has assisted us in all aspects and for this reason it was a real pleasure to shop at Nick Scali for this reason.

Store LocationCampbelltown clearance

Service call on new sofa

The material on my new modular was pilling. Frank was able to come at an earlier time which suited. He was friendly, courteous and efficient and gave us lint remover!!!Thanks Frank

Warranty Claim MadeYes

We went to the West Gosford store looking at NSF furniture. We met Eric the first time and then both Eric and Micheal. They looked after us very well - spending time with us to make sure we were buying what we wanted - even moving furniture around for us. Loved Micheals enthusiasm.

Store LocationWest Gosford

Kym J.

Kym J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service

My mother and l recently went to the Tuggerah store to hopefully purchase a lounge, we had been to other stores on the Central Coast and were deeply disappointed with the level of Customer service or rather, the lack thereof. We were met by Katrina upon entry to the Tuggerah store she was one of the sales staff there and we couldn't have gotten a more helpful or nicer person. Nothing was to much trouble and she answered any and all questions we had for her in a pleasant and professional manner. I only wish that other people could have had her level of professionalism and customer service. Many thanks Katrina, we will enjoy our lounge and tell everyone else about our experience.
Kym and Jeanette Johnston

Store LocationTuggerah store

Jasneet W.asked

NSW, Castle Hill

I purchased Tallin dining and coffee table from Castle hill in January 2019 store and on one day in May 2019 i was sitting on the couch with my feet on coffee table and suddenly the marble broke and corner of coffee table fell off. I believe this is a very usual and common sitting position in a family area. I can clearly see from the broken side that the marble quality underneath the coating is very poor as crystals are easily coming off from it just by rubbing it with hand. This is surely not a good marble. but when I reported this to Nick Scali, The case officer spoke to my very bluntly and rudely as if i don't have any right to complaint about their product. without even physically checking the table, she closed my case with an argument that i used it inappropriately. this is very bad customer service. and if this is the kind of warranty they offer on their products then this warranty is of no use to anyone.

Can someone from nick scali speak to me and listen from my point of view here?

Jasneet

Hi Jasneet,
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with your coffee table.
As our goods are all custom ordered and built for purpose, I hope you can appreciate that the size and weight of a person's legs are significantly different to what can be expected from crockery and foods.
With that being said, I am happy to have this escalated within the service team to address this with you in a goodwill manner.
To do so I will just need your order number, or the contact info which would have been on your order, to find out more.
I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, Peter
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi,

I understand your opinion but I am average build with 70kg weight, and the net weight on the table wont be more than 5 kg when i am sitting on the couch. I have been using different other wooden and glass tables in similar fashion before but none of them broke. The problem is the case officer didn't even trusted my view. how can she come to a conclusion without checking the marble quality of my table? I was alarmed about the quality of your marble in very beginning when during the delivery in January the dining table marble was broken despite full proof packing. at that time I thought this was one off poor quality product issue but i was wrong.

There were 2 reasons i choose this marble table - First - Because of your brand name and i trusted in your warranty you care for your customers post sale, Second - i expected marble table to be tougher. Nick scali failed me on both this time. Please look into this. My number is 0447214733. Thanks for reconsidering your decision here.

Regards
Jasneet

Jasneet W.

When are you going to call me??

DMBasked

NSW, Caringbah

I have just had a Leather sofa delivered 5 days ago and it stinks of chemicals. We cannot sit on it. We placed two large winter blankets on it in an effort to try to deaden the smell but this did not work on it and the smell is there still. We have tried using a fan and have 5 scented candles buring to get rid of the smell. NO USE. I am a previous customer and this did not happen with the previous lounge but I have been told you have changed manufactures to China and the leather is not the same as the first despite being told it was the same as my first lounge. We are now sitting on the floor as this is better than sitting anywhere on or near the lounge. A technican is coming on wednesday 5 days from now but I do not think we can tolerate the smell or the necessity to have all the windows open all the time. It is now getting cold at night. We are in a small apartment and the previous sofa has been given to family the same day as delivery of the new one. This is a most unsatisfactory, disappointing and disgusting. The smell is so bad it gives you a headache and bad taste in your mouth. We are also extremely concerned the impact of these chemicals is having on our health. The solution will be for you to take this lounge away provide refund and we will look elsewhere as I cannot see how this smell can be removed.

Morris

Hi there, we have just had the same problem. What type of couch and colour did you purchase? We purchased the Chifley in white.

DMB

Hi Morris we bought the Volante Chocolate have you managed to get the smell out of your couch?

We have used fans today on it to air the lounge all it did was send the foul smell through the whole house.

When we did sit on it with the blankets trying again after adding a third thick blanket the smell went all they way through to our clothes again. It is a very comfortable lounge but the smell is so foul we cannot sit on it.

I really am lost by all of this as the first leather lounge we purchased from them was great no smell and that was less than 3yrs ago in the same color.

It is going to be a very long uncomfortable and very smelly wait till wednesday.

Morris

We had our couch taken away Thursday. (2 weeks after delivery of the couch). The toxic odor could not be removed. We also suffered terribly. We went into their store yesterday to look at buying another one of Nick Scali's couches. We looked at the fabric couches, but we did not see anything we liked. We are very concerned that we will end up with toxic odor again with another leather couch. We cannot go through that again. Let us know how you get on. All the best with everything.

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Chatswood
  • Discontinued

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Chatswood

4.3
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and Sofas
Release dateJul 2019