Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Auburn

4.5

Berni

BerniSydney, NSW

Classy and Comfortable

I saw this chair last year but it was on sale when I got back.

Nick Scali has cleaning and maintenance information.

Downside was it took 3 months to deliver. I actually forgot I bought this chair.

It's very durable , beautiful and very comfortable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent service with Saba

Had the pleasure of meeting Saba on my my first visit to the Auburn store. She was very approachable and just a delight to deal with. Being knowledgeable coupled with an eye for detail, she showed me quite a few pieces I was surely interested in. With her zero-pressure service approach she gave plenty of space to think things through and though I did not make a purchase that day I did visit again after almost a month. To my amazement she remembered my name and was able to recall every piece of furniture I was interested in. All round a great and enjoyable personal customer service from Saba. Glad to say I made the purchases and it was all made much easier with Saba’s honesty and integrity. Thanks Saba!

Shakira

ShakiraSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Technician Frank Martelli did a great job repairing our new bed frame. Thank you for the timely service. Impressive quality and customer service! Will be buying again at Nick Scali.

.Frank martelli

Frank came to my house to repair my marble table. Frank was very professional and did a great job thank you Frank for the service you provide great work thanks

Frank martelli

Everything was very smooth from coming in and asking for advice to the delivery of the couches. Would recommend nick Scalia to anyone I know who is after a lounge.

Filippa

FilippaSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank did an amazing job repairing our couch on behalf of Nick Scali. So happy with the outcome after the couch was only 3 years old. We were well looked after by Nick Scali

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Repair of lounge

Consultant was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. The consultant was very quick in fixing the issue. I was very satisfied with the help and service I received today. I would definitely recommend to others

Anna P.

Anna P.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Bought my furnitures in December and was told they are all in stock. Just a few days before expected delivery scheduled in mid Feb I received a message that my items are not in stock recently and need to wait until APRIL! All what was offered is discounted delivery .. is $120 discount enough compensation? I have bought furnitures worth $6000 and need to wait for them 5 months.. was expecting much better service from such well known company

Sazea

SazeaSydney, NSW

Very Bad customer service. Arrogant sales people.

Very bad customer service in both Auburn and Marsden park store.
Always argue and focus on selling rather product information delievry.
Nickscali charges high delivery fee.
Very bad payment policy.They have weird policy is that credit card surcharge attract upon balance payment. this is ridiculous.
money doesn't justify the quality and service. Won't buy the any product every again.

Store LocationMarsden park and Auburn
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Frank Martelli

Frank called before turning up giving exact time when he would be coming to uur place. He was on time and fixed the problem fast. Happy with the service received. Thank you Frank.

Frank Martelli arrived on time to repair our lounge. He communicated well and informed me of his arrival. He did a very efficient repair with a minimum of fuss. He was very polite and courteous and completed the job well.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Frank Martelli

Frank was very nice , on time and very professional, explained everything in detail and fix the issue we were having definitely happy with his service. Was very happy thank you

Deb

Deb

Great Service by Tony

We have just ordered a Leather lounge suite which will not be delivered for a few more weeks. This is the 2nd lounge we have bought from the Auburn store and that was around 13 years or so ago.
The range of furniture in that store is great but the customer service from Tony was even better. Thanks so much for all your help and patience while we made our decision.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationNick Scali Auburn
Matt G.

Matt G.Sydney, NSW

Saba at the Auburn store was great to deal with, she is very knowledgeable and patient as we took time to make our decision. Can’t wait for our new lounge to arrive!

Frank

Frank is the best service technician I have dealt with. He was professional, on time and was very technically skilled to fix the couch. I would recommend him highly to anyone! Thank you so much Frank!

Frank Martelli

Excellent service and very good manners explain the problem and offered to fix it on the spot and explain how to keep the item in good condition
I recommend him for any one

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Follow up service by Frank Martelli

I had a minor issue with my new leather lounge in that the incorrect upholstery care kit, a real minor issue. But Frank kindly delivered the correct kit. Thanks Frank.

Yin S.

Yin S.Sydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

We had a drawer issue in our dining room TV unit. We called Nick Scalli. They soon arranged Frank to come to our house to fix the issue and it works fine now. Very nice service!

Tony’s customer service was beyond amazing!

Tony was extremely patient with me, he helped me style my dining table, buffet and even accessories. He spent more than an hour ensuring that I was beyond satisfied and happy with my purchase.

LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed

I ordered a lounge from nick Scali at Auburn I tried to cancel the order on many occasions due to a domestic matter I can’t have the lounge delivered to my home I am now homeless I asked if I could have a credit note I keep getting passed around from person to person every time I call I have now given up on contacting them very disappointed that no one has gotten back to me after numerous attempts.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

My order number is MB16222

Lucy

I have sent you a email please read