Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Castle Hill

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Castle Hill

leena

leenaSydney, NSW

poor service

I ordered my sofa from nicks scali castle hill 8 weeks ago, thus far i have been advised three different delivery dates.Everytime i call the store i am told a different date of delivery. I will never shop at that store. very poor service

Store Locationcastle hill

W J.

W J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service

Grace spend her after work hours to visit my house and give me a good suggestion of dining table and chairs. She also make sure items arrived before my guest visit. Her profession, reliable are impressive.

Store LocationCastle hill

Service several imperfections in furniture

The service technician (Frank) corrected several imperfections in the furniture. He called prior attending which was appreciated, Very friendly and courteous. Thanks for the prompt attention and very happy with the service.

Karen

Karen

Customer service no existent

Today we went to the Castle Hill store with all intentions of purchasing a lounge. We walked in and 3 sales people just stared at us. We found the couch we were looking at and my husband signalling to the sales rep to come over to us as we had questions. He looked at us , nodded his head finished fluffing cushions and turned and walked away to the back of the store. We waited a bit longer and no one came near us so we walked out. We have now gone to a competitor who was more than happy to help us. I will not recommend you to anyone.

Christa K.

Christa K.New South Wales

Frank Martelli

I very happy with the service today - Frank came to fix my couch which had a slight problem. Frank was polite, efficient and did an incredible job on my couch. Thank you very much

Sales consultant Monica

Very satisfied with the support and help of Monica our sales consultant who patiently spent time with us to select what we wanted and what was suitable for our newly furnished holiday accommodation.

Saiid and Nassrin

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Nice design & shape, pity about lack of cushion firmness

Nice design & shape, but firmness of cushion areas may be an ongoing problem, especially given that only 2 people are regular users. Artur Telega reinforced cushions with foam inserts, but we have concerns that one cushion remains soft with a slight depression and may require further repadding quite soon. Artur was courteous, helpful and efficient.

Excellent customer service

I had a problem with the transformer in my recliner chairs. Only used once and it stopped working. When I went to the store they recorded a service enquiry. They also told me some trouble shooting things to check ready for the call from service. Service called when advised however I kept forgetting to check the troubleshooting things and was not at home. They called Me 5times over the next 3 weeks. Finally I had the answers they needed and replaced the transformer within the week. First time ever to have service chase me

Frank Martelli

Frank undertook replacement of lounge frame which was undertaken in a efficient manner. I was completely satisfied with the excellent service. Notice was given and arrived in a timely way. Thalyou

Michael A.

Michael A.Sydney, NSW

Rose was a perfect salesperson.

From the moment we entered the Castle Hill showroom we were greeted by Rose and everything was explained to us about the lounge which we eventually bought. Rose was very courteous and helpful in our choice of lounge and right through the whole process. Rose was considerate of our needs for the right lounge and allowed us to make the final decision with out any pressure.

Hilda

HildaSydney, NSW

Non existent customer service

BPP

BPPSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service /Mahmood

Castle hill shop was well organised and the customer service person Mr Mahmood was very helpful for providing product information and selection also help to provide discounts...
we are very happy with our purchase

Store Locationcastle hill

Chana

ChanaSydney, NSW

Reputed and time-tested furniture

Store LocationNick Scalli Castle Hill store. Tel: 02-9899-4198

Excellent Staff

I went to look for lounges at Nick Scali in Castle Hill and the staff there, Grace, was amazing. Only 6 weeks into the job but she asked me the right questions, understood my needs, went through colour schemes of my living area and then suggested a lounge that would best suit. I wouldn't have bought the lounge if it wasn't because of her. Thank you again and best of luck in your sales career.

Great service from Frank Martelli

Frank and his peer provided a great service and resolved the issue. Very kind man and was patient with the task ahead. Excellent customer focus

Date 12th Aug in Milsons point.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
John

JohnSydney

Carlos service technician

Carlos is a very pleasant and quite young man who did an excellent job service was one 100% phone before he arrived which is very good could not fold anything that Carlos did tremendous thank you

JulienneB

JulienneBSydney, NSW

Carlos service technician

Great quick service and sorted out the problem quickly. Turned up early which was great. Easy to fix. Good representation of the Nick Scali brand. Happy our sofa is working well.

CARLOS SERVICE TECHNICIAN

Carlos is very professional and explain to me everything and all my concerns about the leather and that the smell wasn't harmful also called ahead to let me know he was on his way for the appointment

Cal

CalSydney

Carlos Service tech

Carlos was on time and communicated the problem very clearly. He called with estimate of arrival. Repaired the backrest within only 25 minutes and asked me to test the comfort. All perfect and very happy with his excellent service.

Priscilla M

Priscilla M

Carlos service technician

Great service and friendly advice! Carlos was on time and called ahead before his arrival which was great. Fixed the issue quickly. Thank you Carlos. Great value to Nick Scali!!

Jasneet W.asked

I purchased Tallin dining and coffee table from Castle hill in January 2019 store and on one day in May 2019 i was sitting on the couch with my feet on coffee table and suddenly the marble broke and corner of coffee table fell off. I believe this is a very usual and common sitting position in a family area. I can clearly see from the broken side that the marble quality underneath the coating is very poor as crystals are easily coming off from it just by rubbing it with hand. This is surely not a good marble. but when I reported this to Nick Scali, The case officer spoke to my very bluntly and rudely as if i don't have any right to complaint about their product. without even physically checking the table, she closed my case with an argument that i used it inappropriately. this is very bad customer service. and if this is the kind of warranty they offer on their products then this warranty is of no use to anyone.

Can someone from nick scali speak to me and listen from my point of view here?

Jasneet

Hi Jasneet,
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with your coffee table.
As our goods are all custom ordered and built for purpose, I hope you can appreciate that the size and weight of a person's legs are significantly different to what can be expected from crockery and foods.
With that being said, I am happy to have this escalated within the service team to address this with you in a goodwill manner.
To do so I will just need your order number, or the contact info which would have been on your order, to find out more.
I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, Peter
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi,

I understand your opinion but I am average build with 70kg weight, and the net weight on the table wont be more than 5 kg when i am sitting on the couch. I have been using different other wooden and glass tables in similar fashion before but none of them broke. The problem is the case officer didn't even trusted my view. how can she come to a conclusion without checking the marble quality of my table? I was alarmed about the quality of your marble in very beginning when during the delivery in January the dining table marble was broken despite full proof packing. at that time I thought this was one off poor quality product issue but i was wrong.

There were 2 reasons i choose this marble table - First - Because of your brand name and i trusted in your warranty you care for your customers post sale, Second - i expected marble table to be tougher. Nick scali failed me on both this time. Please look into this. My number is 0447214733. Thanks for reconsidering your decision here.

Regards
Jasneet

Jasneet W.

When are you going to call me??

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives