Perfect delivery

Excellent delivery . Good communication, Very friendly and careful with getting couches in place. Cleaned up all packaging for me to easily discard. Jay and his teammate did great job with extra care.

Lauren.as

Lauren.asGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products look nice

Found the staff were just OK, they had issues sending me an email or text to show different colours which was frustrating. When I finally settled on a sofa and a coffee table I was told I had to pay shipping ($130 in total!!!!) on each item, regardless of whether I had them delivered together or separately (even though I spent $2000), they said they weren't responsible for shipping and couldn't do anything about it. This left a bad taste in my mouth as they treated me like there were doing me a favour in allowing me to purchase items. Maybe they need to have a look at who they contract to do deliveries because I feel ripped off.

Fauve

FauveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service.

I just wanted to write and tell you about a fantastic sales person you have. Grant not only helped me to pick my table but was more than accommodating in getting it to me quickly after I told him I am the mum of 2 young boys working and learning from home and our table led had just snapped out from under us!
He went above and beyond to stay in contact and my table is due to arrive just 4 days after ordering. Thank you for brightening my day during a stressful time Grant!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

chris

chrisIllawarra, NSW

dcmp delivery team we're ace

Dom michael and chris we're fantastic called me to confirm that someone will be home they were very friendly they explained how to apply the care products and how to assemble everything as our house was not ready yet even offered for as to call them if we had any problem assembling them they were very friendly they talked about chris's snake and ferret who is sick hope she gets well they were well presented they kept there distance and wore masks and gloves you boys for a great experience with nick scali furniture great job boys would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture best team so far

margaret

margaretIllawarra, NSW

excellent delivery service

Dom michael and chris we're fantastic called me the night before with a time frame and they were spot on time they were polite well presented and made us feel comfortable with then in our place as we are elderly couple they were covid sade wearing masks and went above and beyond what we were expecting they were very friendly they explained how to maintain our lounge so thank you boys for a great experience.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vel Transport

Arrived safe unpacking was prompt friendly and respectful good delivery assembling and placing the furniture very please with vel and manu thanks a lot guys you been awesome with our furniture

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely furniture

We found a great range of quality furniture , which was well laid out, compared to other stores. Polina was extremely helpful, providing suggestions but not rushing us at all, very patient.

Elizabeth

ElizabethPerth, WA

Satisfied customer

The store is laid out in a very “easy to navigate”way. The products are of a very high standard and the service and professionalism shown me by Paul was of a very high standard. I of course do not yet have my purchase but the suite in store is excellent.
I will not have to assemble my suite it will arrive complete.
Thank you Paul it was a pleasure dealing with you and I can recommend you to friends.

Danny

Danny

Vel Transport

Delivery was on time, fast and efficient. Vel and his team were helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend them for any delivery job in the future.

LobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Repair

I was told when I purchased the care package that any stain or damage would be fixed regardless. Today I called in relation to two stains ( one was from a month back ) due to covid. I had not called earlier as we were not allowed to have people in our homes. Nick Scali customer service has said today that they will fix only one mark on the couch and not the other because it was outside the time frame. Therefore they are sending someone out to clean one and not the other. Surprisingly disappointed With the attitude. Very disappointing. Think twice before purchasing any add ons with this company.

Frank martelli the best

Frank came to my house to do some repair frank martelli done great job he was fantastic at what he does thank you frank for your work today tgank you

sumit s.

sumit s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range, helpful staff

Allan and Vipin in Preston were very helpful in showing around the products and providing right information and suggestions. Nick scali overall has awesome range of products (I really love the color schemes) and great customer service and responsiveness, specially regarding delivery alterations.

Product Appearance As advertised

Found the exact chair that I was looking for

Alan was very helpful, not pushy, showed me options and fabrics
fully explained the operation of the chair I was interested in< and purchased.
offered add on s, which were very good, but I did not purchase, cost factor.
explain delivery times and cost.
very happy with the service and care.

Frank martelli

Frank came to my house to put foam in the two seater as the seat was sinking thank you frank and nick scale for the service today and to frank

I was supported by Allan... tell your neighbors!

Allan was patient and helpful.
I wanted to find the material and product but needed to communicate with my partner... Allan was very patient and let me know where I could view what I was looking for.

Frank Martelli

- Fixed issue just as we asked over the phone.
- Satisfied with the outcome of the fix
- On time to appointment and very prompt
- Fixed the issue of our couches with ease

Craig W.

Craig W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shopped everywhere, should have come here first

Shopped for days searching for the perfect combo of comfort, design and affordability. Found it straight away at Nick Scali Furniture. Jacqueline in the Essendon DFO store was very helpful.

NicoleHobart, TAS

Terrible customer service related to product defect

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Nicole

Thanks for your reply. I will be calling again today (I was unable last week due to Christmas). My order number is TH07198. It really is unacceptable and I will be seeking compensation.

George

GeorgeSydney

Frank Martelli

Excellent work and friendly technician, many thanks. Frank changed the motor which needed replacement thank you we are happy with the lounge and the service we receive from Frank martelli

Maria horozakis

Maria horozakisSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank fixed the issue very quickly and was very helpful. The coffee table is stable and doesnt rock anymore . Frank adjusted the feet and issue was fixed very prompt and polite service .