Nick Scali Furniture Online Store

Nick Scali Furniture Online Store

Good service
Came on time very Nice and convenient
Really friendly and did the job in no time
Im
really happy with the service at nick scally always the best

Frank Martelli

Arrived on time, came and did what he was suppose to do, explained it very well, was very polite and did a great all round job thank you very much

Frank MartelliFra

Frank arrived on time . He was very helpfully and polite. He cleaned up showed me and explained what he had done . Thank you very much for sending Frank to do this job.

Perfect service

We needed a technician to come look at our new lounge Frank Martelli was our service technician he was amazing took him no time at all to fix a minor problem and was highly impressed with his service. Thank you Toni

Frank Martelli

Service call for my recliner - just needed an electronic tweak.
Was done in 5 minutes. Frank called before arriving, got to my place when he said he would - great communication by store and Frank.
From the initial email to Frank arriving was thorough, fuss free and very professional.

Jo Wilson

Jo WilsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Frank Martelli

Very satisfied with all products and prompt service re torn covers. The technician was very good and gave us plenty of notice of his arrival. Work was done quickly and efficiently. Thanks

notahappycustomer

notahappycustomerIllawarra, NSW

Frank martelli

Rang prior to coming good job, polite and friendly, it's was only a small job but but he didn't make it seem silly,I'm very happy with after sale service thanks

Karen Toohey

Karen TooheySydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank gave us a call to say he was 30 mins away. Arrived on time. Was very polite professional and friendly. We have a scratch on our beautiful new marble table and Frank stayed working on repairing it till it was like new. We would highly recommend Frank for all service with Nick Scali.

Frank Martelli

Frank came to my place and fixed my Lounge head rest and I am happy with his technical and professional services and will recommend Nick Scali to my all friends

Frank

Frank was helpfull in assisting with repairs of the Etu and coffee table. I appreciate his service and hope I can use services in the near future. Thank you much appreciated.

Samoa kabbout

Samoa kabbout

Frank martelli

Frank came to my house to repair my leather lounge which had a minor cut on delivery thank you frank for your service today great job thank you.

Frank Martelli

I am fully satisfied with service. Your service provider has done excellent job. I am happy to recommend furniture to my friends.After sales services are satisfactory. God may flourish your business more n more.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Very efficient and professional
Changes console and attended to all other repairs. Very satisfied with the products and service
Arrived on time and nothing was an issue
Very happy thank you

Sully

SullyMelbourne

Brilliant service repair done by technician

Technician Arthur came in today and helped replace the motor in 5 mins, very professional! And nick scali, well done on customer service and warranty! I will recommend to my friends.

Frank martelli

Good service,excllent service by a good tradesman,what ever you do dont loose him.if we are very happy to see see our. Sofa fixed,very very satified what he done.thank you very much.

Frank Martelli

Frank came here much earlier than the appointment which was fantastic for me & fixed the issue within minutes. Thank you for your great work Frank. I’m a very satisfied customer.

sbd

sbdSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank was on time, very professional and prompt. He solved the problem we had with our lounge in no time at all - fantastic service overall! Very happy customers! Thank you!

Frank Martelli

Frank came to my house to rectify a problem with our lounge, problem solved in a courteous and efficient manner, very happy. Looking forward to using our lounge for many more years. Thank you.

Frank martelli

Quick and effective repair , on time and courteous and he took the time to ask if we where ok with the work he had done, cleanup after himself and we are happy with the support

almaw

almawIllawarra, NSW

Frank Mattell

Arrived earlier which suited me better.
Fixed my chair which had a loose wire. Excellent, did the work in a timely manner. Great service both talking to the operator and then the service