Nick Scali Furniture Online Store

Nick Scali Furniture Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (50)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (84%) · Not as advertised (16%)

Frank martelli

Frank came to my house to put foam in the two seater as the seat was sinking thank you frank and nick scale for the service today and to frank

I was supported by Allan... tell your neighbors!

Allan was patient and helpful.
I wanted to find the material and product but needed to communicate with my partner... Allan was very patient and let me know where I could view what I was looking for.

Frank Martelli

- Fixed issue just as we asked over the phone.
- Satisfied with the outcome of the fix
- On time to appointment and very prompt
- Fixed the issue of our couches with ease

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Craig W.

Craig W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shopped everywhere, should have come here first

Shopped for days searching for the perfect combo of comfort, design and affordability. Found it straight away at Nick Scali Furniture. Jacqueline in the Essendon DFO store was very helpful.

NicoleHobart, TAS

Terrible customer service related to product defect

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Nicole

Thanks for your reply. I will be calling again today (I was unable last week due to Christmas). My order number is TH07198. It really is unacceptable and I will be seeking compensation.

George

GeorgeSydney

Frank Martelli

Excellent work and friendly technician, many thanks. Frank changed the motor which needed replacement thank you we are happy with the lounge and the service we receive from Frank martelli

Maria horozakis

Maria horozakisSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank fixed the issue very quickly and was very helpful. The coffee table is stable and doesnt rock anymore . Frank adjusted the feet and issue was fixed very prompt and polite service .

frank martelli

frank came to my house to add padding on the corner seat thank you frank and nick scali for the service i received today frankvl was very good at the job

Frank

Customer service great. Fixed quickly. Very easy. Its a shame that a technician had to come out. Why was there no quality check before dispatch? Why do I need to type 30 words?

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Quick and simple

Excellent service. Frank called me ahead to confirm that he was 30 mins away. Came as promised and fixed the sofa leg within 5 minutes. Thank you and much appreciated.

Lana Dumbrell

Lana DumbrellSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank did very good job,he try many time to fixing led light which didn't work after installation after 50min it's all fixed. I am very happy. Thank you very much

Cathy vecchio

Cathy vecchioSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frank martelli

Service call to repair lounge.
Frank was very polite, professional and expert in repairing my damaged lounge. He called on approach as previously arranged, attended on time and completed the job to our satisfaction. He also explained warranties and further service if required.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Lounge

Frank Martelli was great at inspecting our lounge for any faults. He was friendly and easy to talk to and gave us peace of mind if we have any further questions or problems he is happy to help

Frank martelli

Frank came to my house because the timber in the arms collapsed frank provided excellent service and fixed the lounge in quick time thank you very much frank for repair

Jezza17

Jezza17South-Eastern Region, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank rang as he was running early. He was friendly, polite and very helpful. He was also very efficient, completing the repair in less than half an hour and ensured I was happy with the work before leaving.great service.

Frank Martelli

Frank was very professional. He worked quickly and very accurately. Job was completed perfectly. Friendly person. Arrived in set time frame. Offered some good advice for future maintenance. Thank you

Randa T.Sydney, NSW

Be ware of the packaging junk.

Delivery was quick and easy. Then. I went outside to find a mountain of junk in my front yard. They leave all the packaging junk behind. You'll need to hire a skip and pay extra to get rid of it. What a lousy service.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Frank Martelli

Frank was very easy to work with. Understands what he is doing. He came and adjust my cabinet as required with no hassle. He was well equiped for the job.

Frank martelli

Came on time very pleased with his service well mannered and very polite. Did the job and was very happy. Thanks thanks thanks
Very happy very happy thanks thanks happy

Warranty service from Arthur

Arthur was very efficient and pleasant to deal with while replacing the bent mechanism in my recliner. Arthur took great care & left no mess at all behind after packing up all his tools. Arthur asked me to check over his work & try my recliner out after the repairs were completed. Arthur asked if I was satisfied with the job and answered all of my questions. Highly recommend!