Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Aspley

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Aspley

Gaby & Brad gave excellent customer service and knew exactly what to show us in the store from our description of what we were after. We couldn’t have asked for better service.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful shopping experience!

We are very grateful to Marina for her warmth and professionalism in helping us to pick out the perfect lounge yesterday. We were looking for a replacement lounge that ticked our 'style', 'comfort' & 'affordability' boxes, and popped into Nick Scali Aspley not really expecting to find anything within our price range. We were delighted instead by the quality and variety, and walked out having ordered out the perfect lounge! Thanks again Marina - we can't wait for our new lounge to be delivered.

Store LocationAspley QLD
John S.

John S.South East Queensland, QLD

Geat selection, excellent salesman

When I usually get approached by a salesman I groan, but Brad was very polite and not pushy at all, really helpful, and let us shop at our own pace. He knew the best products for us and was very helpful with dimensions and colours etc, and helped us find the perfect lounge suite.
The store was well set out with plenty of room and a range of colours and styles as examples without having to dodge people to maintain social distancing. Great experience all round for the introverts like myself.

Clover A.

Clover A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We would like to sincerely thank Brad for his exceptional customer service skills and wealth of knowledge and decorating advice. He was very professional, respectful and helpful.
We had previously browsed several other furniture stores and the experience at Nick Scali Aspley was far superior in comparison.
We will definitely be back and will happily recommend this store to family and friends. Thank you again Brad.

Store LocationAspley, QLD

Excellent Service, Super Friendly

The team at Aspley, Qld were incredible and extremely positive and welcoming. We have been back to the same man each time and he is excellent to deal with. Our delivery, the communication and payments were easy to figure out and the process was streamlined.

Kate and Tim

Kate and TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Gaby was our consultant. She spoke with us about needs, showed alternative (more suitable and better value) and sealed the deal with friendly professionalism supported by a great team. Sold!

Misty Rug Cassidy sofa

Misty Rug Cassidy sofaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Friendly service

Thank you to the Aspley team for their professional and friendly service. The lay out of the store is welcoming and not congested. This staff spent a lot of time with us comparing colours, mix matching sofas and rugs and the prices were a bargain. Thank you Brad

Michael M.

Michael M.South East Queensland, QLD

Delightful Old-Fashioned Customer Service

Brad Curran made my experience wonderful by personally welcoming me to the store in such a sophisticated, polite and welcoming way. It was a delight going through the lounge options with Brad. He really listened and helped me make the best decision. I felt looked after.

Store LocationAspley QLD
AFW

AFWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from Brad

I purchased a new lounge from the nickscali store in Aspley this week... the service from Brad was exceptional!
Brad was very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful without being pushy.
I will be returning to the Aspley store for advice from Brad when I decide to upgrade my dinning suite!

Hamed

HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Product Quality

We bought Nakeeta Corner Lounge a couple of months ago and after a long waiting period finally we received it.
After a while the fabric started to pilling and looked ugly. Moreover, It wrinkled in some areas.
We sent them an email and after a day they called us back. Regardless the extra warranty we'd bought, they told us this is the nature of the fabric and not included in warranty. So we have an expensive, new and ugly lounge and totally unhappy with that.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationNick Scali Furniture QLD, Aspley
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Geoff of Cashmere

Geoff of CashmereSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brad provided excellent service and advice.

We were looking for a comfy lounge suite. Comfort and style were our main considerations. We decided to go to Nick Scali at Aspley Home Base. Your consultant - Brad combined expert advice and accurate information that allowed us to make an informed decision. He made sure that we understood the configuration and specifications. At no time did he push us to make a decision, and we felt very comfortable with his advice. The lounge we have purchased is an Emery Square Corner leather lounge. Brad also offered us an accidental damage warranty and leather care kit at a reduced price to give us peace of mind. We are very happy with our chosen lounge suite.
Thank-you Brad!
Cheers,
Geoff & Kay.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationNick Scali Aspley, Queensland.
Magnus Johansson

Magnus JohanssonSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star service.

We bought a customised lounge from Brad, the Manager at Aspley last week. It has not been delivered yet, but so far the experience has been very good. I highly recommend talking to Brad, we found him to be very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Store LocationAspley Homemaker Centre

Great customer service and good quality modern furniture

Marina helped us to look at lounges, she was great, not pushy, just genuinely helpful and very knowledgeable. We loved everything in the shop and making a decision was difficult, marina helped to simplify things based on our needs and budget. We did stop at several other furniture shops that day and ended up purchasing from nick scali because of the quality and service.
The only negative is the 12 week wait for our lounge.

Phred

PhredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb service

My wife and I were looking for new lounge sofas and along with several other stores we also went to Nick Scali at Aspley, Qld. We were served by Brad who is the manager and I have to say he was simply excellent and one of the best sales people I have ever dealt with.

Not overtly pushy but very helpful and accommodating as he steered us through the decision making for our purchase and we gradually refined our decision and signed our order.

Although we are yet to have the sofas delivered as they are now being manufactured I would not hesitate to recommend the Aspley store and Brad in particular if you are in the market for new furniture.

Store LocationNick Scali, Aspley, Qld

Nicole was very patience & Friendly & very knowledgeable

Nicole was exceptional she was not in a rush even though the store was closing.Natalie & I would highly recommend buying from Nick Scali so professional & will come back again in the future

Store LocationAspey Queensland

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Aspley compares to other Furniture Shops

Store service wonderful. Delivery wait time blowout very disappointing.

I was assisted extremely well in my purchasing by a professional knowledgeable assistant named Sam. He did mention that there could be delays in deliveries. However I am very disappointed that my delivery will be at least three months later than the date I was given. For this reason I can't comment on the quality of the products yet.

Kevin Symes

Kevin SymesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect item found online but in store service was of a very high standard

Store very easy to navigate and staff were only too willing to assist and provide me with all the answers I needed. The after sales service has also been of a very high standard.

Matt Middleton

Matt MiddletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Bartolo

Nicole is a really lovely sales consultant, very helpful and friendly. Can't wait for our new furniture to arrive!
Product range is extensive and of such high quality. Store is well set out.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Such an easy decision really.

Jason was outstanding in helping us better understand just what it was we needed in choosing the correct piece of Furniture for our changing lifestyle. Great attention to detail made the process seamless from initial inquiry through to sale, and after sales service and delivery.

Store LocationAspley, Brisbane.
Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aspley store - Anita

Anita had so much patience and took the time to answer all and went the extra mile by getting photos so we could visualise our sofa; that’s what sealed the deal! We didn’t feel pressured to make a decision and that’s a huge difference. Thanks Anita you were amazing to deal with! Someone give her a promotion and pay rise