Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Skygate

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Skygate

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

My experience with Nick Scali Furniture began very poorly. I was very disappointed at the standard of service I received at the Macgregor store. The staff there were unprofessional and unreasonable. Unfortunately, my deliveries were also in unacceptable condition.

I then visited the Skygate store where I was greeted and served by a gentleman by the name of Brad. He restored my trust in Nick Scali.. His expertise, professionalism and patience greatly assisted me in selecting the right furniture. The Braiden Lounge and Eskin Lamp Tables he recommended have brightened up my new home.

Thanks once again! :)

Katrina E.

Katrina E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service at Skygate store

Very well laid out store, great range to consider. We came in to look for a new lounge for our new home. and got very helpful advice from the store manager, Brad. We needed some time to consider and went back to Skygate even though it's not our nearest store so we could deal with Brad.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Problem. SPACE ON A BUDGET

Manager Brad Curran was very accommodating in respect to his time and knowledgeable around product choices and colour. In the end we chose a lounge and separate single chair that worked with our available space and Budget. Thanks Brad for your help.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSkygate Qld
Gerry

GerryMorningside (Brisbane)

Excellent service.

A young salesman, Benjamin, attended to me when I visited on the Friday. I was looking for a TV cabinet and buffet. He was very engaging and showed me two selections which were beautiful. I said I would bring a friend to have a look. I didnt get back for another two days. He remembered me and allowed me time to browse again (good: he didnt descend on me immediately like some do. Much appreciated). He then came over. We engaged immediately and settled a very satisfying deal. Benjamin was exceptional in the way he closed the deal and I was delighted by his service. Well done, Nick Scali. You obviously train your people well.

Helen W

Helen WLaunceston, TAS

Just came to look, ended up buying!

We knew what we wanted and were just going to check it out. We live in Tassie and expected to buy from the Cambridge store but Ben was so helpful and convinced us it was same price or no more expensive to purchase in Very satisfied with the service p4ovided.

Store LocationSkygate, Qld

Wally W

Wally WSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with new sofa

Excellent sales person. Delivered within time frame advised. Amazing quality. Bought the Cristina sofa on special. So happy with the comfort and quality. Will be dealing with nick scali in the future

A great experience

Easy to navigate your way back to your fav item. Really happy with the product, can't wait for it to be delivered. Customer service was expectional from the whole team.

six wings

six wingsQueensland

great choice

Store LocationNick Scali Skygate
Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great retail experience...

From the moment I walked into the store, till I eventually finalised my purchase, I was given a great experience from the various staff at the Skygate store. They took the time to find out exactly what I was after and then went through the various items of furniture, the options and the finishes. Am very pleased and will certainly return to the store when I need additional furniture.

Store LocationNick Scali, Brisbane Airport (Skygate) store