Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Skygate

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Skygate

Helen W

Helen WLaunceston, TAS

Just came to look, ended up buying!

We knew what we wanted and were just going to check it out. We live in Tassie and expected to buy from the Cambridge store but Ben was so helpful and convinced us it was same price or no more expensive to purchase in Very satisfied with the service p4ovided.

Store LocationSkygate, Qld

Wally W

Wally WSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with new sofa

Excellent sales person. Delivered within time frame advised. Amazing quality. Bought the Cristina sofa on special. So happy with the comfort and quality. Will be dealing with nick scali in the future

A great experience

Easy to navigate your way back to your fav item. Really happy with the product, can't wait for it to be delivered. Customer service was expectional from the whole team.

six wings

six wingsQueensland

great choice

Store LocationNick Scali Skygate

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great retail experience...

From the moment I walked into the store, till I eventually finalised my purchase, I was given a great experience from the various staff at the Skygate store. They took the time to find out exactly what I was after and then went through the various items of furniture, the options and the finishes. Am very pleased and will certainly return to the store when I need additional furniture.

Store LocationNick Scali, Brisbane Airport (Skygate) store