Nick Scali Furniture Repair Service

Nick Scali Furniture Repair Service

Elaine

ElaineHobart, TAS

Great after sell services

Although the product has couple of imperfections. The repairing man was very patient and friendly. He advocates to meet our expectations. He keeps trying to adjust the alignments, even went out to get resources to improve its conditions.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Repair of faulty chair buttons

The new reclining chair of our new modular couch stopped working 6 months in. There was a delay with being able to get someone out to fix the issue. About a month later the repairman (Paul) was able to attend, fixed the issue and the reclining chair is back to normal. Very friendly repairman! Happy with the end result!

gramanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vel transport

Excellent service from the delivery crew
Product works perfectly and the guys took no time to set it up and it looks great as we thought it would
Well done for product and service

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture Repair Service compares to other Furniture Shops

Beti

BetiIllawarra, NSW

Very grateful for the time put in to get the product fixed

Very friendly, and listened to what was wrong with the product to help rectify problem. Did the job and didn't just rush out the door like other repairers. Was happy with Frank and wish all repair guys were like this. Would recommend in using him again.

quick and professional fix

Steve came to my house on time, i’m so happy to see the chair got a quick and professional fix, thanks so much Steve. Nick scali deserve to buy and it’s amazing

Peter

PeterIllawarra, NSW

Top Repair Service

I was impressed because Frank the technician really cared about doing the repair job perfectly. He treated our furniture like it was his own and fiddled with adjustments until I was totally satisfied. Much appreciated!

Dan NSW

Dan NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service was quick and problem free.

Very satisfied with level of communication and friendly staff. Service person was on time and rang through before arriving to make sure I was home. Fixed the problem and left everything clean and tidy too.

Frank Martelli

Cannot speak more highly of the professional service received today with regards to my lounge adjustment. Frank was punctual, corrected the problem, ensured that I was happy with it. Great service.

Awesome! Knowledgable, polite & extreme helpful, the perfect experience.

Jon was fantastic, not only was he early but he was extremely polite and very helpful in explaining what was happening. Jon was very knowledgeable and quickly identified the issues and fixed them with no dramas or hesitation. I would highly recommend Jon and his services to anyone! Thank you Jon.

Frank Martelli

Excellent results , removed scratches on marble table,Frank was very helpful in explaining on how to look after the table wife is very happy, thank you very much have a good and safe day

Luke was profesional.

He call ahead, show up in time, solve the problem we had with the battery in one of the recliners, he explain how to manage to avoid issues. Great service!

Angie G.

Angie G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Paul was friendly and informative

Getting in touch with Fyshwick store was difficult, the staff weren’t helpful and pushed back a lot. The service phone didn’t give an ACT option. Have accepted pilling will happen

Salman U.

Salman U.Sydney, NSW

Jon was a great help

Jon Was very polite and friendly. tried his very best to solve the issue. He was very helpful. He added the extra cushion pad and it is now better. Thanks Jon. Good customer service

Product Appearance As advertised

Wonderful, friendly and professional service. The service technician who has visited us twice now has been fantastic; fixing our issues and escalating items that could not be fixed on site.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Very professional serviceman

Barry was extremely polite and professional. He explained the fault, answered all my questions and fixed the issue. He also gave me advice on how to charge my lounges in future. Thank you

Alli T.

Alli T.Sydney, NSW

Frank was extremely helpful and offered great service.

We were very satisfied with our purchase. We had a minor chip on our table for unknown reasons. Frank fixed it quickly and efficiently. He was extremely helpful and offered great service.

Patricia M.

Patricia M.

Fast and efficient

Frank was on time (in fact early) and replaced the lounge motor quick smart. Job well done. We’ve now had all the motors replaced on the lounge which is frustrating but the repair team has been very good.

Toni

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communication from Luke

Luke let me know when he would be arriving, fixed the problem quickly & was very courteous. I had rung Nick Scali service to let them know that 2 chair cables were now broken, message hadn’t been passed onto him & he was very Apologetic

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Thanks Jon, excellent work!

A very professional service provided by Jon. Called prior to let us know when he was arriving. He was very friendly and polite, fixed the issue with our couch. Thanks Jon!

Mandy O

Mandy OSydney, NSW

Customer service at it’s best

Omg how professional The service was, we needed our lounge motor repaired and the service guy Paul was nit able to fix at the moment but was so professional called to advise the time he would arrive and advised he could not fix it but would book it in. Very polite and helpful best service person I have had in ages.

Cassie

Cassieasked

Furniture Repair Service

I have a lounge that is 12 months old and it has significantly worn in some areas. It shouldn’t wear this much and the cushion is so soft now you can feel the wood frame when you sit in the corner. It was such a big purchase. What can be done?

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Cassie,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send us an email via feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can have our service team look into this matter with you.

I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

Anna irwin

Anna irwinasked

Furniture Repair Service

Could someone please let me know where I can find a person to remove scratches on my Nick Scalia lounge which I bought in 2014 at the Castle Hill store. My name is Anna Irwin & the address is 14 Baywater Drive Wentworth Point 2127 mobile 0413 880 694. Is it possible for someone to call me. Thank you in advance

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Anna,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into and assist you further with your query.

Should you have any other queries going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Sincerely,