Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Taylors Lakes

4.5

sydneygoddess

sydneygoddessAU

Enjoyable

My family and I received outstanding service today from Sana, she was tentative, listened to our requirements, showing us all stock within our specifications. Sana has excellent product knowledge. At no time did we feel rushed into a decision and were made aware of all options available. Thank you Sana

Store LocationTaylors Lakes, VIC
Fiona C.

Fiona C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Longe suite. Love it

We were attended by Akbar, very professional he knew his stuff and answered all our questions. Very patient, as I had issues with my card, realisable staff member. Thank you

NickOaks

NickOaksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, beautiful product

We had wonderful service from Sana at Nick Scali Taylor’s Lakes. Great product knowledge and not pushy. The products on offer are gorgeous and I can not wait to purchase more. Can’t wait for delivery.

Store LocationTaylor’s Lakes
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Taylors Lakes compares to other Furniture Shops

Very helpful staff.

We found exactly what we were after. The store had a few options that suited us well. Sana was very helpful with options of suites, configurations and features. Had a very good experience, and would recommend to others.

Amazing service

Sana went above and beyond for us in order to satisfy our expectations and meet our needs and she managed to do exactly that. I purchased a leather couch set and she was very helpful in providing her knowledge and insight in assisting us to make the best decision. Highly recommend.

Store LocationTaylor’s lakes
BecIlijev

BecIlijevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service and prices at Nick Scali

The Watergardens store is nicely set up. Prices clearly labelled. All the staff that were working on the first day we came greeted us politely. They were not pushy at all. Sana and the other staff had excellent knowledge about the products. She was able to address and help me find exactly what I was looking for. She was also very patient with me. We did not make the purchase the first time we came into the store, but I left with appropriate information (tech specifications) and pricing thanks to Sana. When I came back 2 days later, she still remembered my name and what I was after. She carefully went through all the paperwork when I was making the purchase. Highly recommend this store. Thank you Sana and Watergardens Nick Scali staff.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Georgia

GeorgiaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service

Very happy with the service, Sana made everything so easy from colours to sizing.
We are in love with the furniture we have chosen & can’t wait for it to be delivered.

Store LocationWater Gardens

Great customer service and has good knowledge of the products and delivery details.

Very patient when deciding on what furniture pieces to buy. The store was clean and prices were clearly labelled. There is a huge range of products to suit everyone’s taste and budget.

Store LocationWater gardens
Syed Shoaib

Syed ShoaibGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nick Scali is very Lucky to have Sana in there Team

It was a great experience yesterday when we were buying a couch at Nick Scali Taylors Lake. Sana took her time to understand our requirements, then gave us multiple options, helped us to finalize the couch which best suits our requirement. Initially we went there for a window shopping only, but Sana turned the game and we ended up buying the new Couch.

Store LocationTaylors Lake VIC

Sue kumnick

Sue kumnick

Sana the sales rep.

Everything was great. My husband & I were very happy with the help we got to finally make a decision. I have been looking for a few weeks and I made a decision with the help from Sana.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationTaylor’s lakes
Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the couch and the service was excellent

Great couch and Sana took her time going through all the options with me. Making valuable suggestions and accepting my answers. When I returned to purchase it took us passed closing time and the whole team were generous with their time and did not make me feel rushed. Thank you for a great experience

Store LocationTaylors Lakes

Customer S.Nick Scali
Laura Kook

Laura KookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Sana assisted us in store and was very helpful and friendly, not pushy in anyway whatsoever. I always have a pleasant experience when walking in nick scali. Cant wait to get our new furniture we ordered!!! Thanks Sana

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service Provided by Matthew at Nick Scali Furniture, Taylors Lakes, Victoria.

Ambiance of the store was very relaxing with no annoying distractions. It was a pleasure to walk into the store and to be greeted and served by Matthew who was totally professional. Quietly spoken, courteous, a very good listener, responded in detail to my questions and offered suggestions to help me make an informed and correct decision. The best piece of advice I received from him (and it seems obvious to me now) was to make sure to sit on a sofa for at least 15 minutes before deciding to buy it. Thanks again Matthew.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNick Scarli Furniture, Taylors Lakes.

Great value item. Excellent service

Item hasn't been delivered yet.
Easy to browse the store.
The quality looks great but not arrived yet.
There was a large range of products to choose from.
Tha staff (sana) was very helpful.

Store LocationTaylors lakes

MURTAZA

MURTAZAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful and fantastic range of furniture

Beautiful and fantastic range of furniture. Store location is good but far from my house i.e. Truganina. Quality looks good and have got excellent reviews from my friends using already. Never buy something which I need to assemble myself so not sure how easy it will be. Love shopping here!

Great service!

We have ordered our couches so dont have them yet, but were Very happy with the look, quality and comfort of what we chose.
Sana was the person who helped us in the store and she was so helpful, just the right amount of encouragement and support without being overbearing, which was much appreciated!!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new sofa!

Very well laid out store and clean. Great variety of sofas but extremely expensive for what they are. Mats were also expensive. I have not received the sofa but was disappointed that there was no discount on the order.

Stephen T.

Stephen T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and friendly staff

Sales person was extremely lovely and pleasant to deal with. Very helpful in assisting us. Very satisfied customer. Looking forward to our enjoying our new couch very shortly. Thank you!

Store LocationTaylors Lakes
Michael

Michael

Happy!

Store is well laid out. Top line furniture heads above competition. Well priced for the quality. Delivery instructions and payment options very accommodating. The sales women was extremely helpful. Left store very satisfied