Nick Scali Furniture WA, O'Connor

4.5

T Moro

T MoroPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Chris at the O'Connor showroom was fantastic we can not praise him enough for his customer service. He was friendly, helpful and answered all our questions, we would highly recommend this showroom. we will definitely be back .

Cathy G Bibra Lake WA

Cathy G Bibra Lake WAPerth, WA

Couldn’t have been easier.

Chris @ O’Connor made the experience easy, from the lounge selection/fabric colour, delivery options, and advice on expected timeline. Also at explaining the optional ‘damage insurance’ and how it works. We don’t replace furniture often, so glad we stopped in at Nick Scali’s O’Connor showroom on this occasion.

Store LocationO’Connor, WA
Maria

MariaPerth, WA

Great customer service

My first time in your showroom and it didn’t disappoint...
I was impressed with the way the shop looked and lots of nice eye catching designs to choose from ..
I was meet by one of your salesman Chris he was very helpful , polite and also very informative any questions asked were answered with ease and nothing was too hard for him to please us , he made us feel at ease shopping for our new lounge.. The hardest part was pulling out the credit card.. Hahaha :)

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture WA, O'Connor compares to other Furniture Shops

Ros

RosPerth, WA

Great store, great service

The furniture was displayed well and I easily found the lounge I wanted. Steven was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, cheerful and friendly. It was a good experience and I would recommend this store and the professional assistance.

Store LocationO'Connor
Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Efficient, fast service

I had 30 minutes before closing, and wanted to purchase 2 new couches. Louis Worked fast and efficiently ensuring we both got out on time. Can’t wait for the couch to be delivered now!

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Service was impeccable

The store layout was beautifully presented. The range of lounges to choose from was excellent. The salesman Steven was so helpful & his knowledge of the products was why we chose to purchase with this company. Steven was helpful but not in the way, of giving us the opportunity to discuss our purchase on our own.

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

Chris was a great salesman

Purchased a couch from Chris in June and was very happy with the friendly and non-pushy service he provided. Very knowledgeable and was able to quickly identify what we were after and show us some great options to consider. Thanks for the great service!

Zel

ZelPerth, WA

Great service from purchase through to delivery

Kim from O’Connor store is very professional and helpful. Great range and quality of products in store to try out. Our experience from purchase through to delivery of our new sofa was excellent. On delivery of our sofa it was put together in a short amount of time and ready for us to enjoy.

Store LocationO’Connor

Professional, knowledgeable and affable customer service.

Chris was excellent to deal with when purchasing our new sofa. He was able to offer us expert knowledge while being friendly. Chris created a comfortable experience for us. Thank you for the great service

Store LocationO'Connor wa

Linda Philips

Linda PhilipsPerth, WA

Easy to navigate store. Good range of products. Good quality of product. A shame it is a 10 to 12 week wait for product. Sales service was excellent! Friendly, efficient, very helpful and he helped me find the product I wanted and needed.

Store Locationo'connor wa
Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

Great customer service

Saheel from O’Connor went above and beyond with helping me choose the right furniture. I am a very indecisive person and saheel made the experience easy and exciting. Thank you!

Store LocationO’Connor perth
Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Steven was such a honest, easy to deal with person.

Store LocationOcconor WA
Nicky M.

Nicky M.Perth, WA

Great experience with friendly and professional staff members

Store LocationO'Connor, WA
Louise

Louise

Great store

We visited the Nick Scali store in O’Connor recently and we were greeted by Saheel who kindly assisted us. The store has a great variety and we found Saheel to be helpful and not pushy for sales.

Store LocationO’Connor, WA
Linda K.

Linda K.Perth, WA

Warm, relaxing, friendly experience

I visited the store, for the first time, to enquire about any available floor stock...just to see what was available. After speaking with Taha, I was completely relaxed and ready to purchase a beautiful, yet heavily discounted, 5 seater chaise lounge. I usually walk in and walk out when I’m just looking but I felt very comfortable talking with Taha and asking him lots of questions. I changed my mind quite a few times, but he was extremely patient. One of the best sales people I’ve ever met. Thanks

Store LocationO’Connor

Megan P

Megan PPerth, WA

Fabulous lounge, fabulous service

Lulu

Lulu

Great in-store service

We visited the O'Connor store today and were very well assisted by Kim. She was knowledgeable about the lounge we looking at and gave us good advice. She had just the right amount of attentiveness ie helpful but also gave us space to have our own discussion. Highly recommend.

John and Kath

John and KathPerth, WA

Stylish, comfortable furniture.

Chris was knowledgeable of his products and explained the features of the lounge while actively assessing what our needs were. A great range of furniture and a relaxing buying experience. Really appreciated the samples we were loaned. It helped make colour choices easy. Thank you.

Store LocationO’Connor W.A.
Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Chris was great

Chris was amazing. Greeted us on arrival and helped us through the store. Went above and beyond to help us make the best choice for a couch to suit our first home. Couldn’t be happier and will definetly be returning and referring family and friends. Thanks Chris!

Store LocationO’connor WA