Nostra Homes

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nostra Homes

• Flooring

Mount Duneed
Mount DuneedSouthwest, VIC

Living my dream

It was a pleasure working with the Nostra Homes team. Kathryn and team were always available to help with any queries I had and the response time was remarkable. Our Site supervisor Glen could not have been more helpful and pleasant, even during the pandemic which must have been so frustrating he always had smile and a positive attitude as we watched each stage progressing to be come our beautiful new home.
The price we were quoted was the price we paid. Now after living here for a couple of months everything is perfect and of a high quality. Thanks Nostra.

Gail
GailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful Contemporary Home

A very well managed build from start to finish. A quality home was presented with excellent workmanship. Nostra Homes made themselves available whenever I had a question. The final cost was exactly the same as the estimated cost. A beautiful home and a wonderful experience. I definitely would build with them again.

Tina S.
Tina S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable Builder

I have an overall good experience with Nostra Homes, the initial consult with the designer was brilliant, very knowledgeable and personable. My site supervisor Michael was great, he gave me weekly updates and was always available when I had a question. The build occurred through covid with minimal delays up until the end, and even that wasn't too long. A word of advice, make sure you thoroughly check everything and decide on everything you want before you commence, as there are no variations allowed.

roseha
roseha

Great experience for first time buyer/builder

The whole team at Nostra were friendly and approachable throughout the whole build.
The final product was better than imagined and communication throughout the build was transparent. Any issues that arose were handled in the customers best interest. Only 1 increase in cost wasn't too bad in the scheme of things.

Mark P.
Mark P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with end result

We were very satisfied with the experience of building with Nostra. They delivered exactly what they said they would on time and on budget. The end product was excellent. Site manager was great to work with and final handover was a great experience. Would have no hesitation to recommend them to others.

Adam
AdamVictoria

Service at its best

Nostra built my first home and I couldn’t be happier. Despite construction taking place during COVID I was always kept up to date with the process and what’s happening. Their team was excellent in making sure my first home was a pleasant experience. Shout out to our site supervisor for going above and beyond for us.

Nana Yaw O.
Nana Yaw O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good

The build was managed very well. Site Manager was great, friendly, understanding and calm - easy to deal with as well. Finishes are awesome.
The post contract team was very cooperative and helpful throughout the whole construction process.
Costs were well managed and no price increases or surprise costs were experienced.
The reason for only 4 stars is our experience during the contract stage (after the initial sales phase). It felt like the team was more interested in making the sale (the initial sales process was a good experience) than taking the time to explain and go through items with us.

Construction End DateMay 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Jessica G.
Jessica G.Southwest, VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

We had a great experience building our first home with Nostra. Although it took a little longer than expected due to COVID delays, our site supervisor Glen sent through regular updates on the progress and estimated completion. Since moving in we have been ver happy with the quality of the finishes throughout the home.

Rajinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good at all

No better than a cheap builder . I’d recommend a cheap builder so you could have some money left in your pocket for house repairs afterwards. As Nostra home won’t fix the problems . I wish I could give them zero stars .
Very good before take all your money and zero customer service after building the house .
Carpet laid done with very poor quality. Have cuts on sides of stairs. Outside lights not on level . Got that fixed finally but then left with a hole for 3 months . Filled the hole but now I’ve a big white patch on my black pole .
I’m taking them to VCat for getting my house repairs done as I’ve enough of waiting

Rajinder Singh

Kathryn knows what’s the problem .
I been dealing with her and then she passed to Andy .
But no one came to fix the house .
I’m living in the house from 8 months but still things are pending to fix from 3 months inspection.

Elsie C.
Elsie C.Southwest, VIC

Amazing Maintenance Team

Gregory T.
Gregory T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nostra Homes

Absolutely impeccable service through and through. Nostra’s customer service and attention to detail is second to none. Couldn’t be happier with the build, quality, and finishes. Nostra produces quality homes that are built to last. The after sales service is also a testament to these quality builders. All of my queries were responded to promptly and with care, urgency and consideration. I had one warranty repair and the whole process was seamless. Paul was across every detail and made sure Nostra’s high standards where maintained throughout. The quality of Paul and Joe’s workmanship is top notch. Both Paul and Joe went above and beyond and the final outcome is faultless. Thanks again Nostra and the lads, I couldn’t be happier.

eapen valakuzhy
eapen valakuzhyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

High Quality Build

We short listed Nostra Homes to build our first home out of 4 other builders.Very happy with the decision and outcome.Will definetely recommend and will also consider building our second home with Nostra Homes.Very professional and seamless experience from start to finish.Thanks Illona,Ken,Kathryn,Samantha,Michael,team Nostra for your amazing work and high quality build.

Find out how Nostra Homes compares to other Project Home Builders

Nostra is a Builder who listens

When I finally found an available lot to buy, it was a little pug nosed and small. Being fortunate enough to work in the housing industry, I expected that several well known builders would be happy to make something work despite these constraints. This was not the case, until I came by Nostra Homes. Whatever they actually thought, they were courteous and encouraging from the very start and immediately promised they would build a Home I'd be proud off. Many months have passed and we are now beginning siteworks. Service at all levels has been exceptional and seamless. The entire experience has been stress-free and I haven't once doubted that I made the right choice in building with Nostra Homes.

Build StagePre-Construction
Lawrence
LawrenceSydney, NSW

Smooth experience and quality

First time home buyer and Nostra made it easy and simple. Communication and service even located far away. Quality build is great and prompt in fixing minor issues.

Progress tracking with photos and communication are very helpful. Nostra was very flexible with redesigning the layout due to limitation and requirement and the outcome was great. Very knowledgeable in recommendations.

Thank you Nostra team. Would recommend to everyone.

A house was built.

House was built quite quickly.
Minimal build issues. Friendly site supervisors, although we had multiple of them.

Fairly decent workmanship, a couple of oddities but they were fixed up before handover.

If you do have issues, you can get them sorted as long as you're willing to make the effort to email & call.