• Build Stage

ChetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work from Nostra

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
Nostra H.Nostra Homes

Nostra Homes - Excellent service, great quality work delivered.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Joel V

Joel VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trusted Builder to built you a HOME

Construction End DateJune 2020
Nostra H.Nostra Homes

Nostra, great service and build quality.

We engaged Nostra to build a four bedroom house. They were competitively price and recommended due to being quality builders. We were surprised when they completed the home at the earlier end of their predicted build time. When we did a final inspection, David did not rush us and was happy to note of all of our comments. We were very happy with the level of service and build quality. They were careful enough to only place appliances in prior to someone moving in. We are happy to recommend Nostra homes.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Leo T

Leo TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nostra is the good and fast.

Our house started construction at the end of last year. It was built in less than half a year, faster than the builders in the same district.
The customer service is very happy to listen to my opinion, and the response speed is very fast.

However, after the handover was completed, some things they had promised did not do.
1)Kimberley 600 x 600mm Access Panel has not been covered so far.
2)Water pipe fixing buckle didnt install.
this two is the site manager promised he'll fix that future on the handover date.
After handover, the nostra customer service won't listen to you anymore.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Very Happy With My New Investment

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Madhur

MadhurCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Seamless To Date

I have not yet commenced construction but to date the experience has been a positive one. Sales were extremely efficient and professional in their dealings with me. My Building Co-ordinator is friendly, always replies to my emails promptly and keeps me up to date. There’s been no hidden costs, like a lot of other Builders. I’ve definitely made the right choice building with Nostra. Construction is due to commence at the end of the month and I’m super excited. I’m positive It will be an enjoyable experience, considering the pre site stage was so seamless. Keep up the good work Nostra!!!

Build StagePre-Construction
Masako

Masako

Thank you for a beautiful home!

Construction End DateMay 2020

Johnny Jun Whi K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied Overall

It was a smooth process at the beginning as well as throughout the process. The Site team always provided the updates on site regularly with the constant photo update on the Nostra Customer Online. At the end, had bit of troubles with few defects, however, Nostra has showed their interests on every issues and have paid their attention to how to rectify problems. All works have been completed with satisfaction and those works being attended with the reasonable timeframe. Pretty much happy with their works.

Johnny Jun Whi K.

I have sent him an email as discussed with him about joinery quality. Please advise him that I am waiting for gis response.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication and execution

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Danny B.

Danny B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Our experience with Nostra has been great. This was our second home build with them and we couldn’t be happier.
We felt this build was really easy and stress free thanks to the team, big thumbs up to our site supervisor Micheal, he was very thorough and doubled checked the quality of every stage of the build to ensure the end product was as we wanted.
Also the standard inclusions are great, we are super happy with all the extras and love the smart downlights that are installed.
Thanks Nostra

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Rebecca

RebeccaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent experience from start to finish

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to our sales consultant Rosie Estrada, for being so patient and helpful. Very happy with her service.

Thank you to our sales Rosie Estrada, for being so patient with us and being so diligent to answer all our queries and questions. We are so impressed on how you respond to all of your customers’ demands. Not all sales agent are like that. You made our journey smoother and helped us understand what we are signing for. This brings us more peace and less stress. We would like to extend this comment to your management. It was really a great experience to have had you as our sales consultant. We hope that this smooth and exciting journey continue as we progress with our build with you.

Build StagePre-Construction
Construction End DateDecember 2020

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very dissatisfied

confusion with my contract being different to the supervisor so a lot of mistakes during build prolonging time to 1 year for a 23sq townhouse.. Bad painting , have been in home for a year and a half and have dealt with 4 maintenance managers , issues are still being rectified .. Building supervisor left half way through build which also prolonged the build.

Construction End DateMarch 2015
Liz

We only just finished the last bit of maintenance last week. I have been in the home for 5 years on March 27th this year.

Kassie

KassieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Happy customers.

Myself and my partner recently built through Nostra homes, we cannot thank them enough for the outstanding effort they have put into ensuring we have our perfect home.
I would highly recommend them to anyone, they’re reliable, always very helpful, and there standard inclusions are excellent.
Overall we are very happy customers.
So thank you Nostra homes!

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Jay J

Jay JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job well done!!!

I was referred to Nostra Homes by a friend of mine.
The work was very well managed and finished well before the stipulated time. We are satisfied with the final outcome.
Build quality is good. Minor issues here and there, but they were all sorted out before handover.
The company handled all the issues very professionally.
The final cost slightly went above the expected cost. It was because we had to add some necessary upgrades at the time of colour appointment that we failed to identify at the time of contract signing.
I would like to thank Steve, Diana, Ken, Madison, David and Travis for their time and efforts in delivering us our first home.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Nostra is the best

I have started my journey to build a house with nostra homes last year july 2019,iand finished in 1st week of December, icant believe that how smoothly it went,all at office very friendly,specialy Kathryn and building supervisor Nick.definitely my next Dream home through nostra.U guys fantastic.
Thanks Nostra.

Vanessa G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My dream home

Melinda C.

Melinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer experience and great workmanship

Construction End DateOctober 2019

lagiasked

I have been emailing fleur and ringing up as well regarding a downpipe bracket that needs to be attached back to the wall apparently the plumber cannot be contacted need some one from maintance to come down to fix it ray borg lot 1503 mickleham 3046

Hello Ray,

Thank-you for reaching out. Our maintenance team will be in contact, should you any concerns please contact our Customer Care Manager directly.

Many thanks,

all fixed thank you

Hello Ray,

Happy to hear this has been rectified. Any further concerns please contact our Customer Care Manager.

Many thanks,

StuJG

StuJGasked

Hi Nostra - Who can I talk to about numerous and on-going flooding issues throughout my house? I've had Nostra staff out to look at my roof at least 5 times and my house continues to leak. I came home today to find new stains in a few of my rooms and paint beginning to flake. The tin roof rattles so loud during the wind that my partner and I have to drag the mattress to a different room to sleep, or end up on the couch downstairs. Am pretty damn sick of dealing with Nostra staff and their list of excuses, so much so I am building another property and avoiding Nostra all together. Also telling my friends and family to avoid Nostra completely. How can we resolve this? Keen to hear your answer

Hello Stu,

Thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your frustration. We take your feedback very seriously and want to make sure your concerns are investigated and addressed. Could you please provide your job address in a private message and we will have a team member contact you as soon as possible to follow this up.

We await your reply.
Thank-you

ellen

ellenasked

do you have many different facades for double storey to choose from? only saw 2 facades in your website.

Nostra H.Nostra Homes

Thank-you for you enquiry. There are a number of façade options available for our double storey designs, these are dependent on the width of the home and the lot. We can also allow some changes to our facades to comply with estate design guidelines and to make the façade suit your tastes. Please contact our office and ask to speak to a sales consultant or leave an enquiry on our website to request more information.

Get an answer from our members and Nostra Homes representatives