Listing monitored by Oakford Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

So far, so good

Our experience has been good so far. Especially with our sales consultant from the Lightsview display home, he was able to customise a plan based on our block dimensions, was responsive and provide good advice throughout the pre-contract stage, 10/10 service. Contract is now signed and part way through selections. Will update as we progress, I am confident (hopeful?) that the inclusions and allowances provided are accurate.

Alexandra McMahon
Alexandra McMahonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oakford Homes - A wise choice!

• +1Thumbnail

Rob and Jen
Rob and JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Great Experience

a number of stages are critical to a successful and happy build, Oakford Homes in my opinion rated very good to excellent in all of them i.e.
1. display homes - genuine and understated if anything given they are capable of much more. Very Good
2. sales process - honest, reliable and do their best. Excellent
3. administration process - they struggle at times with workload, processes outside of their control and the obvious need to be accurate. Very Good
4. construction and supervision. Excellent.
5. post handover. only some very minor issues and done without any fuss. Excellent.

This was our seventh build and our second one with Oakford. It was our best experience in building so far.

Upgraded shack

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mikaela W
Mikaela WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Builder that you can trust

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
michaeljzab
michaeljzabMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't think twice, fantastic builder.

Stephen Griffiths
Stephen GriffithsSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Experience from Start to Finish

Having had a nightmare experience with a previous builder I was apprehensive about building again. Oakford came highly recommended and certainly lived up to the recommendation. They have good processes in place that make building with them a very smooth experience. Every staff member I came in contact with was very helpful and professional and went out of their way to meet my needs. They use very good trades people who get it right the first time and provide you with a quality product. I am delighted with my new home which was on time and on budget. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Oakford Homes, I could not be happier.

Paul Makin
Paul MakinSouthern and Hills, SA

Well done you guys

Tony AgiusSouthern and Hills, SA

Building Excellence

Tony Agius

Thank you and we will certainly do our best to enjoy our new home for years to come.

Find out how Oakford Homes compares to other Home Builders

Started off great but unfortunately the process was not enjoyable at all.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Bob
BobSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent build and great service

Built with Oakford on our own block of land, using their design. The whole process was excellent and we were able to watch the home being constructed and speak with the various trades - all professional and taking pride in their work. Following hand-over, every minor defect was attended to promptly. There were no surprises or hidden costs, everything was documented and we have a beautiful home. Special thanks to Ron (sales), Juliette (selections) and Neil (supervior). No hesitation in recommending to anyone looking to build a new home.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oakfords have fixed my bricks

After consultations with Oakford management, they have fixed & replaced my cracked bricks & mortar in a very timely manner at no cost to me. Thanks to Tom & his team! Great service & much appreciated!

Sascha
SaschaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Committed to client concerns

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Builder

We wanted a custom home with numerous changes to a standard design. We chose Oakford Homes because they offered that service and others had reported good outcomes. We were delighted with the whole process, from initial design, through council approval, then construction and final completion. The house was completed on-time and on-budget. The building supervisor paid close attention to detail and was a pleasure to deal with. We encountered some minor issues which Oakford resolved to our satisfaction. We would certainly recommend Oakford to others considering building a home.

Tony R
Tony RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Builder - Broke the stereotype for us

Oakford took over our build after the Homestead bankruptcy debacle, and I have to say it was a blessing in disguise.

Oakford's customer service is amazing, they are well organised, thorough and build a quality home that we are very proud of.

In addition to this, their post construction support has been second to none, attending to any issues that we have raised without a question. Our 3 month maintenance list was completed in full, and they were there to ensure we were happy. We did not expect to get this support and have to say that Oakford turned our biggest nightmare into a distant memory.

Not a bad word to say.

Thanks guys!

Read more reviews - page 2

Norma Webb
Norma Webbasked

How can I obtain a ball park price on an Oakford design so that I will have some idea of what I can spend on a block of land..?

mvanderw
mvanderwasked

First time home builders and we are looking into Oakford homes but the quotes we are getting seem to be a lot cheaper than other companies which seems to worry me slightly. I was wondering if anyone has built with them and could give a rough idea of how much the final cost was compared to the starting quote? we are not looking for fancy high class products as we are young and would rather build within budget and upgrade latter where possible. Any help or advice would be very welcome. Thanks

Paul
Paul

I wouldn't be too concerned with the price. We found oakford to be exceptional value and having built before understood all the different specs. They're specs are in most cases better than the others for a lot less. I'm not sure why, maybe ask them, but I suspect their margins are smaller and therefore you save.
The quality wasn't compromised either.
I think you will find building with them and very easy process.

Kelly
Kelly

Who did you end up building with? And what was your experience like?

Get an answer from our members and Oakford Homes representatives