Oakford Homes

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oakford Homes

• Flooring

Wendy and Steve
Wendy and SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trust Oakford Homes

The whole experience from start to finish was a great example of a professional team that cared about the final result. Our consultant was extremely helpful, the selections process was excellent without being too stressful. The office staff where fantastic, always quick to respond and helpful. As the build started I was pleasantly surprised with the site supervisor, he was always easy to contact and on the ball with the schedule, even accomodating with some changes and add ons. The house was completed on time and the minor maintenance issues promptly dealt with. Thank you to all the staff, we love our home, I would highly recommend Oakfords to anyone looking to build

Ray
RayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oakford Homes, oh what a find.

I endorse all the positive reviews on this site about Oakford. Our build in Cumberland Park is now over 3 years old and the minor, and I mean minor, problems after handover were quickly rectified. There will be no hesitation recommending Oakford to anyone looking for a builder. Oakford represents quality build and service at its best.

So far, so good

Our experience has been good so far. Especially with our sales consultant from the Lightsview display home, he was able to customise a plan based on our block dimensions, was responsive and provide good advice throughout the pre-contract stage, 10/10 service. Contract is now signed and part way through selections. Will update as we progress, I am confident (hopeful?) that the inclusions and allowances provided are accurate.

• Timeliness
Alexandra McMahon
Alexandra McMahonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oakford Homes - A wise choice!

• +1Thumbnail

Rob and Jen
Rob and JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Great Experience

a number of stages are critical to a successful and happy build, Oakford Homes in my opinion rated very good to excellent in all of them i.e.
1. display homes - genuine and understated if anything given they are capable of much more. Very Good
2. sales process - honest, reliable and do their best. Excellent
3. administration process - they struggle at times with workload, processes outside of their control and the obvious need to be accurate. Very Good
4. construction and supervision. Excellent.
5. post handover. only some very minor issues and done without any fuss. Excellent.

This was our seventh build and our second one with Oakford. It was our best experience in building so far.

Upgraded shack

Mikaela W
Mikaela WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Builder that you can trust

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
michaeljzab
michaeljzabMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't think twice, fantastic builder.

Stephen Griffiths
Stephen GriffithsSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Experience from Start to Finish

Having had a nightmare experience with a previous builder I was apprehensive about building again. Oakford came highly recommended and certainly lived up to the recommendation. They have good processes in place that make building with them a very smooth experience. Every staff member I came in contact with was very helpful and professional and went out of their way to meet my needs. They use very good trades people who get it right the first time and provide you with a quality product. I am delighted with my new home which was on time and on budget. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Oakford Homes, I could not be happier.

Paul Makin
Paul MakinSouthern and Hills, SA

Well done you guys

Tony AgiusSouthern and Hills, SA

Building Excellence

Tony Agius

Thank you and we will certainly do our best to enjoy our new home for years to come.

Started off great but unfortunately the process was not enjoyable at all.

Bob
BobSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent build and great service

Built with Oakford on our own block of land, using their design. The whole process was excellent and we were able to watch the home being constructed and speak with the various trades - all professional and taking pride in their work. Following hand-over, every minor defect was attended to promptly. There were no surprises or hidden costs, everything was documented and we have a beautiful home. Special thanks to Ron (sales), Juliette (selections) and Neil (supervior). No hesitation in recommending to anyone looking to build a new home.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oakfords have fixed my bricks

After consultations with Oakford management, they have fixed & replaced my cracked bricks & mortar in a very timely manner at no cost to me. Thanks to Tom & his team! Great service & much appreciated!

Sascha