• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Michele Nurse
Michele Nurse Sydney, NSW

Do not trust O'Brien Glass!!! Terrible!!!

Do not trust!!! Do not trust!!! Do not thrust O'Brien Glass!!! They will tell you that they can do it right away & do it for the cheapest price. Then you pay your deposit. Then they get to your house & up the price $150. I do not want that man in my house again. He was rude & very negative. Im now trying to get my deposit back now. Do not trust...

goldcoastlady
goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service just one 1 phone call

I called Obrien's earlier this morning and a consultant return my call. This was a call for a new shower screen.
I dealt with them years ago and they were excellent , but this call was a very unpleasant experience.
The consultant who rang me back was rude and uncaring and claims they wanted to charge me $ 350.00 to do an asbestos test just to remove a shower frame. This is even before a quote took place.
He then terminated the call when I questioned the asbestos test. No other shower place has even mentioned this at all and didn’t even ask about the age of my house.

Takes the money and run

Booked 3 home window replacements and paid deposit. Agreed by phone with them on day and time. Took time off work but they never came. Had to chase them and said they were there a day before. Was going to take another week before they could come again.
Home not secure or safe for 4 year old. Was offered immediate replacement if I paid for after hours service. Unreal!
Got another person to replace windows next day and saved $800.00 odd dollars. Now I can’t get my deposit back. Told them it was done by another but still they try to book me again to do a job that someone else did. Poor service and excuses and will never use their services for anything.

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

Outstanding! Friendly, professional and very honest!

Dean is one of the most awesome, down to earth tradies I have ever had in my home. He happily advocated on my behalf and provided a professional, quality product at a very affordable price. If you’re in Sydney and you need glass fixed… Ask for Dean!

O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Thanks for the awesome feedback Steven! I'll make sure to pass this on to our glazier Dean in Sydney.

Sanat
SanatSydney, NSW

Great products, Excellent service

Prior getting our broken window glass replaced, I took few quotes. O'Brien was little bit dearer than others, but the lifetime guarantee, knowing that the service is backed by almost 100 years old Company, the bit extra price was well worth it.
I also manage to speak (in person) few technicians of other service providers and I cannot compare the professionalism shown by the O'Brien technician vs others. One of the technician of a different service provider came to my door while smoking!
People, if it is for Glass replacement work, look no further, O'Brien is the only option and well worth of the money that you will spend.

Lila
LilaSouthwest, VIC

Really BAD Customer Service

Barry Low
Barry LowPerth, WA

Not really impressed

We had thought of changing the bathroom before the screen shattered. Thought they could have been more helpful. We needed suggestions and advice. They just wanted to repair and leave

Franchise UsedWestern Australia, AU
francescasmith
francescasmith

Immediate Friendly Help

I needed two small windows replaced as a matter of urgency. I called on the Friday and the job was done on the following Monday. Friendly simple straightforward and skilled service. Great job easily achieved and for a competitive price.

First State Sucker
First State SuckerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done O’Brien Glass.

We had 12 men on site to lift the glass into place. They all worked well together.
Andrew & John stayed back late to finish the job. Attentive to detail and tidy.

Mardi
MardiHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service

Thank you Andy for your professionalism and nothing is too much trouble attitude. I would have no hesitation in using your services again based on this quality service. They ended up coming a day earlier which was fantastic and I was charged exactly what I was quoted initially over the phone.

Dave Grant
Dave GrantSydney, NSW

Great experience with O'Brien!

I called O'Brien for a smashed window on the front door. The staff were very helpful immediately and sent some one to fix it that same day. They did a great job and it was a pleasant experience!

Very happy customer

Glazier arrived on time, glass replaced quickly, he was a very tidy worker, we wouldn't know it was broken he was so tidy. All staff were friendly and easy to work with.

Central Coast Tourism
Central Coast TourismSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Customer Service, Friendly and Efficient - don't use anyone else on the Central Coast

AMAZING. I have dealt with this company multiple times over 6 months. always receiving consistent and efficient service, friendly staff, who show up on time. Nothing is ever a problem.

Peter of Rozelle
Peter of RozelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cat Door experts

Needed as Cat door installed as a new resident, rang, they came and checked, quoted and with quote accepted booked it all in and then came as arranged and installed, at time stated took old glass away

Great job done on time

We got 3 quotes and O’Brien met the lower one. The technician was on time did a great quick job and diligently cleaned up afterwards. Pitty this survey site is harder to use than getting the job done!!