O'Brien Home & Business Glass

• Rates and Fees
Sanat

SanatSydney, NSW

Great products, Excellent service

Prior getting our broken window glass replaced, I took few quotes. O'Brien was little bit dearer than others, but the lifetime guarantee, knowing that the service is backed by almost 100 years old Company, the bit extra price was well worth it.
I also manage to speak (in person) few technicians of other service providers and I cannot compare the professionalism shown by the O'Brien technician vs others. One of the technician of a different service provider came to my door while smoking!
People, if it is for Glass replacement work, look no further, O'Brien is the only option and well worth of the money that you will spend.

Franchise UsedSilverwater 2127, Auburn, Sydney, NSW, AU
Lila

LilaSouthwest, VIC

Really BAD Customer Service

Franchise UsedBannockburn 3331, Golden Plains, Southwest, VIC, AU
Barry Low

Barry LowPerth, WA

Not really impressed

We had thought of changing the bathroom before the screen shattered. Thought they could have been more helpful. We needed suggestions and advice. They just wanted to repair and leave

Franchise UsedWestern Australia, AU

francescasmith

francescasmith

Immediate Friendly Help

I needed two small windows replaced as a matter of urgency. I called on the Friday and the job was done on the following Monday. Friendly simple straightforward and skilled service. Great job easily achieved and for a competitive price.

Franchise UsedWoolwich 2110, Hunter's Hill, Sydney, NSW, AU
First State Sucker

First State SuckerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done O’Brien Glass.

We had 12 men on site to lift the glass into place. They all worked well together.
Andrew & John stayed back late to finish the job. Attentive to detail and tidy.

Job Satisfaction
Franchise UsedBeaumaris 3193, Bayside, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU
Mardi

MardiHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service

Thank you Andy for your professionalism and nothing is too much trouble attitude. I would have no hesitation in using your services again based on this quality service. They ended up coming a day earlier which was fantastic and I was charged exactly what I was quoted initially over the phone.

Franchise UsedNewcastle, Hunter Region, NSW, AU
Dave Grant

Dave GrantSydney, NSW

Great experience with O'Brien!

I called O'Brien for a smashed window on the front door. The staff were very helpful immediately and sent some one to fix it that same day. They did a great job and it was a pleasant experience!

Franchise UsedPadstow 2211, Bankstown, Sydney, NSW, AU

Very happy customer

Glazier arrived on time, glass replaced quickly, he was a very tidy worker, we wouldn't know it was broken he was so tidy. All staff were friendly and easy to work with.

Franchise UsedBasin Pocket 4305, Ipswich, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Central Coast Tourism

Central Coast TourismSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Customer Service, Friendly and Efficient - don't use anyone else on the Central Coast

AMAZING. I have dealt with this company multiple times over 6 months. always receiving consistent and efficient service, friendly staff, who show up on time. Nothing is ever a problem.

Franchise UsedErina 2260, Gosford, Sydney Surrounds, NSW, AU

Peter of Rozelle

Peter of RozelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cat Door experts

Needed as Cat door installed as a new resident, rang, they came and checked, quoted and with quote accepted booked it all in and then came as arranged and installed, at time stated took old glass away

Franchise UsedLake Haven 2263, Wyong, Sydney Surrounds, NSW, AU

Great job done on time

We got 3 quotes and O’Brien met the lower one. The technician was on time did a great quick job and diligently cleaned up afterwards. Pitty this survey site is harder to use than getting the job done!!

Franchise UsedDrummoyne 2047, Canada Bay, Sydney, NSW, AU
Rheanna

RheannaSydney, NSW

Never completed job

Rang for a quote, then arranged an appointment. Came 3hrs late and were unable to fix windo even though I gave ALL details at initial booking. Was contacted a whole week later to finish the job... safe to say I used another company who came the next day and fix it on the spot

Franchise UsedWerrington 2747, Penrith, Sydney, NSW, AU
O'Brien RepresentativeO'Brien

Hi Rheanna, thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry we weren't able to help fix your window on this occasion - I'll pass this onto our team for review. Regards, Nicole

Lisa L.

Lisa L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Communication

Communication was very poor in my experience. No phone calls, no times....
Didn't contact me when was told they would. Rocked up with no prior notice. Very unhappy with service.

Franchise UsedSalisbury, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA, AU
Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Very professional, fast and friendly service.

Fabulous communication, fast service and done very professionally. Very happy with job done. Team effort to provide me the best and most appropriate outcome. Fast glass replacement! Even though oversized!

Franchise UsedSydney, NSW, AU
Belinda and Jeff

Belinda and JeffRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant from start to finish !!

We went straight to OBiens as it happened just prior to Christmas. They then liaised with our insurance company throughout. Only needed to prompt them once just after Christmas. Prompt service, the site assessors were respectful and informative, regular communication throughout the process was excellent, scaffolders and glaziers were all very professional and showed outstanding quality of work from start to finish.

Franchise UsedFrankston, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

Absolute professional service!

After a window break in my bedroom, I contacted my Insurance Agent who advised contacting O'Brien as she had heard good reports on their service. I rang O'Brien, told the operator that the repair had to be done the same day as was in a bedroom, she gave me a approximate time on the same day. I was emailed that the glazier was on his way, then the glazier is on site, finally your job has been complete. Great communication! Thank you, job well done.

Franchise UsedDoubleview 6018, Stirling, Perth, WA, AU

Friendly staff, quick service

My insurance co. referred my broken door glass to O'Briens. O'Briens contacted me the same day (a couple of hours later) to arrange a time to repair. The service person who arrived was very pleasant and very helpful, saving me more expense in the process.

Franchise UsedFyshwick 2609, ACT, AU

3 weeks to get my window replaced

Ordered my window on a Friday, told it will be installed a week later, called to see where the installer was, I was told my ordered was lost, will be another week, received an email a week later saying it will be ready on Tuesday, and was finally installed on the Friday, 3 weeks after the initial measure up

Franchise UsedBalcatta 6021, Stirling, Perth, WA, AU
Ross K

Ross K

Great staff, products and service

We needed a solution to tint our bedroom windows (as now overlooked by new 2 story house next door). Stephen from O'Briens was able to recommend the best tinting solution for us, and we were able to install before Christmas- perfect.
The product recommended is great, privacy is enhanced plus thermal insulation qualities as well.
Highly recommended.

Franchise UsedBrisbane, South East Queensland, QLD, AU

Service with Professionalism

After telephone enquiry for cat door, they arrive same day to give me quote and booked date to install. Due to our bushfire they were very flexible to rearrange our booking at a later date. On installation day, safety glass was installed with cat door and removed glass taken away. Installing the glass was done quietly, quickly, and clean. We now have happy cats who now can move freely inside and outside to their cat courtyard. I highly recommend OBrien Glass for excellent service with professionalism.

Franchise UsedMalaga 6090, Swan, Perth, WA, AU