O'Brien Home & Business Glass

O'Brien Home & Business Glass

STEVE

STEVEadelaide

Excellent Work !

We were very happy with the service and quality of the job - friendly, helpful staff and a great job done in replacing our windscreen, I would recommend O'Brien to others.

Silver

SilverVictoria

Quote one price over the phone, charge much more after job completed.

I was quoted $430 with the measurements I gave over the phone for a single glass panel. Once job was completed I was then charged $770. I complained, and company said that they would look into it and call me the next day, however they never did. I’ll never use their services again, and will make sure to tell as many people I can to do the same.

O’Brien

They were efficient friendly very professional. They made it very easy to have done. Spot on with completion time. The staff on the counter were extremely help also. Definitely would recommend to anyone to go through O’Brien

Greg

GregNorthern Region, NSW

All good will deal with tamworth again not moree

Job done very well totally satisfied will deal with tamworth branch again if another screen needed needing 30 words for a review which is supposed to take 2 minutes is the only disappointing bit to do with O’Brien

Management

ManagementSydney, NSW

rediculous system for quoting

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We required a splashback urgently for settlement on a rental property.
Obrien went out of their way to make sure the job was done urgently.
Was installed on time.
Can not thank them enough.

Crystal Roberts

Crystal RobertsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, friendly and efficient service

Contacted O'Brien with a cracked windscreen. They were able to arrange a technician to attend our workplace the next morning. Very convenient, friendly staff and excellent service. Nice to see out of the windscreen again - highly recommend!

Job Satisfaction

First time customer, great experience !

Had a badly cracked windscreen. A friend referred me to O’Brien - very familiar brand but I never used it before. Good friendly customer service at Ringwood branch!! Staff explained clearly of the issues and what and how repairs would be done. Great experience and would recommend O’Brien anytime!

Well done and on time

After contacting Insurance company, within an hour O'Brien contacted me with an appointment. Excellent service and the work was done at home at a convenient time , very easy to deal with I would recommend them and there home service. The staff were very helpful and friendly. thanks

Great Service!

Great Service! Would recommend to friends and family! Was a quick call and was easy to re-schedule. Communication with installer was great on the day, called ahead of time to make sure we knew he was on the way.

Carol and Gary

Carol and GarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient and professional

Windscreen was an old one with a crack,it took some time and care to replace however was done with great expertise and professionalism by friendly worker.Overall an efficient prompt service.Thank you

Mehnaz Mirza

Mehnaz MirzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

The installers were very professional and punctual. They explained every aspect before proceeding with the work and completed work with in the time frame. They had a very professional yet friendly attitude.
Very happy for the timely service .

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

A job well done

As said promptQ and professional a very good job well done and on time. We also purchased the wipers at competitive prices. The installer Tim was polite and kept us informed of his arrival time.

Lee H

Lee HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Professional Service

The job was done professionally and on time. The O Brien's employee was excellent and did a great job.

Recommend every time. Reasonably priced for this replacement. Very clean and professional

Nts

NtsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Valuable service to call on

Reliable, efficient and friendly, replaced glass so i could confidently do a long distance drive in 3 days time , first contact being after insurance co contacted them on my behalf. They called me soon after to arrange suitable time and place