3.8

• Rates and Fees
Brown

BrownSydney, NSW

Sewer Problems fixed

All our communications with Omega regarding our sewer were promptly dealt with courtesy and helpful advice. Romer and Jarden worked efficiently and explained what they were doing clearly every step of the way. They made a temporary fix for us every night to make our life so much easier during this time. After 3 days of heavy work they cleaned up and relaid our lawn. Amazingly not one of our paving tiles was broken during the process. All have been relaid for us. We are very happy with the results.

Ann O.

Ann O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Complementary review of work completed 2019

Professional, on time and thorough. The plumber showed me everything on screen and where there was a problem that needed addressing. Time is to be arranged to fix the damaged pipe.

Rajendra

Rajendra

Expensive, terrible and unprofessional Service.

I called them about my drain blocked and the guy said We will fix in$198 but send guy who doesn’t know anything and didn’t even try to fix and said it cost $600 and not friendly guy. So I got so unhappy.

Hi Rajenda,

Sorry we couldn't help you with your problem at this time, we were advise that the owner didn't want to proceed with the job. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

Leon

Leon

Good service

I had a minor leak from the water tank pipe. I called omega service, the plumber arrived on time and checked the issues, he was professional and patient, and explained everything. Had a small communication issue, but the customer service resolved the issue quickly. Very good customer service.

Hi Leon,

Apologies for the miscommunication. Do you have a job number, we will check whether the discount was applied correctly?

Jane G.

Jane G.

Professional plumbing

They are Perform professionally. Its quality service. They are Conform before coming , and come in on time.Good communication, Answer what we asked, Explain very detail,What should I watch And what should not do.I’m highly recommend.

Hi Jane,

Good to hear that you had a good experience. If we can help in the future please let us know.

Amazing Professional Efficient Quality Service. Highly recommended!

Mitch from Omega Services was amazing, friendly, honest, and very experienced.
He arrived on time, professional and well-mannered conduct, and very good in what he does.
The gas and plumbing job was presented with good options, performed very efficiently with good quality fittings, and a post-job check was conducted.
It was a very pleasant experience throughout the service. I would definitely engage them again for my future plumbing services/works.

Hi Hiro,

Glad to hear that you had a good experience with Mitch. If we can help with your plumbing, electrical or air conditioning, please us know.

Wonderful service

We have been using Omega for both plumbing and electricity for many years now. Can't fault their service. Ryan did a great job and was very pleasant to deal with.

XBJ

XBJSydney, NSW

average service

had a problem with them but it has been solved after communication. The service is ok but still need to improve. To be honest is the first principle no matter what industry you are in.

Hi XBJ,

Again sorry that you had a bad experience, glad to hear we could come to an agreeable outcome.

Josephine Ngandu

Josephine NganduSydney, NSW

Highly recommended, would use the service again

Excellent customer service from the plumber, very polite, efficient and respectful. Keep him is an asset.Options presented and discussed in a Very professional way. Would definitely use your plumbing service again.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Josephine, Good to hear you had a good experience. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

Best service ever

The service was excellent.The young man was polite,efficient, and very happy disposition..In addition the time given was also spot on , no waiting around for the service man .Highly recommended will use this company again

Thanks Eve!

Recommended. Would use again.

Prompt, same day. Easy quote process. Options presented and discussed. Great comms. Easy to talk with. Will use again for plumbing and their other services if ever needed. Great job.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Thanks for the feedback Shooker!

Fantastic service from Omega

I’m very happy with Omega’s services. They turned up when they said they would and provided me with options for fixing my plumbing problem. I highly recommend Omega for your home service needs.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Thanks for the review Linda!

Chances

ChancesSydney, NSW

Repair service man??? Salesman!

JamieSydney, NSW

Very Expensive services

As what most said about this Company, they will ripped you off. They gave me quote to put chemicals into my sewer line to kill the roots at $ 1400 mark and another Plumber did the same job plus the Locator or Camera at $ 250.00

Jann

JannSydney, NSW

Storm water issue

Andrew and Steven came prepared to cut concrete, dig and repair damaged pipes. They were polite, well mannered and cleaned up the sight to its original state. Thanks for a job well done!

Glad we could help Jann!

As I like it

Omega were called and Mitch arrived, punctually. He was professional & informative with a lovely manner. Gave scenario and options for repairs.
Steve arrived on time to complete the work. Again very nice young man who did repairs efficiently.
Would have both back again.

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Thanks for the feedback Kath.

Fantastic service

Mitch was awesome. Our water heater broke down prior to family coming to stay. Mitch sorted us out with a same day install and was super helpful with payment plans etc

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Thanks for the feedback Marrickville!

Brian R.

Brian R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Dishwasher drain was blocked and I got Omega to come and clear for me. The service plumber Mitch was excellent. He repaired the drainage issue and provided the Omega free safety check. This exposed a number of health and safety issues that I needed to resolve with my ageing home. I have also now signed up for Gold membership with Omega.

Great to hear Brian!

Graham

GrahamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Arrived on time

I had Mathew V the tech and he arrived on time and provided an excellent service on clearing my storm water drain. I would happily recommend them to my friends and family in the future

Omega ServicesOmega Home Services

Hi Graham, thanks for the review. We'll pass that on to Matt.

Jaclyn M.

Jaclyn M.Sydney, NSW

After hours toilet issue

Called Omega and had Matt H out in record time. Fixed the issue quickly and professionally and left us confident that all has been solved. Highly recommend the Omega team to anyone.