1.3

Contact Lens

I've been with OPSM for a very long time and I recently for the very first time ordered my contact lens online (all these days I did over the store). When completing the order it suggested 3-5 business days but when checking your online store no status update, always reads 'progressing'. So made a phone call to find out and found that it is 7-10 business days and not 2-5 days. Very misleading. Moreover, the person over the phone was keen to cancel the order, with no consideration or acceptance of misleading info posted online.

Poor Online System and Lack of Interest in Optometry

I recently ordered contacts online. The online system will let you place an order and bill you without you entering all the details they claim to need. If you forget to enter the prescription date expiry say why not give an instant error like every other website so you can fix it there and then? OPSM happily let you finish the incorrect order, take your money and then don't supply the goods until you resolve the issue a couple of days later.

When the contacts arrived OPSM didn't bother to label which is left and right. OPSM is an optical health care provider, not amazon books.

Put these things together and you see where OPSM's priorities sit.

HNNSydney, NSW

Their customer service is terrible.

I have been with OPSM for years and order my contact lenses through OPSM online. My recent purchase at 12 December hadn’t arrived yet, the first time they sent it to WA instead of NSW and they shipped it again but not arrived yet and no one answers my emails and when I call they forward me to toll services which seems have lost the track of my purchase. I’ve been out of my contacts for a while and no one seems caring about this in OPSM online. If you can’t trust your delivery service, you lose the trust of your customers!

Sunglass H.OPSM
HNN

3643856RPL, I have been on the phone with your customer service and nothing still happening!

Simon DD

Simon DDSydney, NSW

Can't order prescription lenses for glasses online

This is mind-boggling. You can order frames from their website but you cant order prescription lenses with them. Beyond belief in 2020.

Sala

Sala

Questionable

Customer SupportOPSM

Lost longtime customer due to terrible customer service

Louise H.
Louise H.

I have no idea how to PM you and I have taken my business elsewhere and dont want to waste any more time, but I would encourage you to look into this with your team and decide if their service really meets your standards

Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

Unreliable

Could not order contacts on line as their website is always down and was told it could take more than 3 weeks to receive my contacts if i placed an order through my local store. In the meantime How am i suppose to see? Not Happy

Shopgirl

ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM lied to me in order to get a sale

Before ordering my frames I called OPSM specifically to check whether their products were supplied locally - obviously with the Corona Virus and the delays that go with it, I didn't want to order a product from overseas at this time.

On April 1 I received a note from OPSM saying that the item had been shipped and I should have it in 2 - 6 business days.

8 days later when the item had not arrived, i called OPSM and confessed to me that the frames were being shipped from China.

Why is this not made clear during the checkout process that products are shipped from China?

Zero customer service

Worst customer service . Didn’t receive the contact lenses which placed 2 weeks ago. Called the customer service a few times for refund but to no avail . When I placed the order online , I clearly request leave the contact lenses at the mail box without signature . But toll left the card and ask me to collect at the toll depot which located an hour drive from my home . I was home all day when toll arrive , they didn’t check if someone home and just leave the card . Request to redeliver the the next day , initially the agreed but after that they said they miss the delivery . OPSM said will sort it out and call me back. It has been nearly a week, no communication from OPSM. Bad service .

StephF

Bad website as unable to order online, store only, no good for rural customers

Going on 2 years now and can't always make the 3 hour trip to town to order and pick up or wait for them to answer the phone in Mackay, as online system wont load me and in store can't help at all. Going back to Specsavers, streamlined, professional and better pricing. Specsavers you can order online once you have your prescription.

message sent

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

hcshen

hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

Polchie225Melbourne

Customer care never respond, product not arrive

Multiple emails sent to customer service since the 26th Dec with no reply. Customer service on the phone did not help and did not follow up and query. Product did not arrive.

Polchie225

Hi the order has been redirected and arrived. Just a lack of communication and response but all good as long as the order arrived.

Bonnie N.

Bonnie N.Sydney, NSW

Customer care as useful as Mr Clippy in Microsoft Word

luna K.

luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

Maurren

MaurrenMelbourne

Worst customer service and online experience

Ordered contact lenses from Opsm a few times online , every time have had issues with their ordering from wrong lenses being sent , charging my credit card twice for one order , receiving stock that expires in a short time frame . Customer service a rude and d not want to correct any issues as that would require them loosing money !!!

Customer SupportOPSM

Don't use OPSM if you need to see

Mariya P

Mariya PSydney

Traumatic Experience

Don't order online!!!!

Never order online. Stupidly I have multiple time and they keep stuffing up delivery address. invoice address correct yet it's delivered to the wrong address. blaming me or toll everytime