OPSM Online Store

OPSM Online Store

1.4

Shopgirl

ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM lied to me in order to get a sale

Before ordering my frames I called OPSM specifically to check whether their products were supplied locally - obviously with the Corona Virus and the delays that go with it, I didn't want to order a product from overseas at this time.

On April 1 I received a note from OPSM saying that the item had been shipped and I should have it in 2 - 6 business days.

8 days later when the item had not arrived, i called OPSM and confessed to me that the frames were being shipped from China.

Why is this not made clear during the checkout process that products are shipped from China?

Zero customer service

Worst customer service . Didn’t receive the contact lenses which placed 2 weeks ago. Called the customer service a few times for refund but to no avail . When I placed the order online , I clearly request leave the contact lenses at the mail box without signature . But toll left the card and ask me to collect at the toll depot which located an hour drive from my home . I was home all day when toll arrive , they didn’t check if someone home and just leave the card . Request to redeliver the the next day , initially the agreed but after that they said they miss the delivery . OPSM said will sort it out and call me back. It has been nearly a week, no communication from OPSM. Bad service .

StephF

Bad website as unable to order online, store only, no good for rural customers

Going on 2 years now and can't always make the 3 hour trip to town to order and pick up or wait for them to answer the phone in Mackay, as online system wont load me and in store can't help at all. Going back to Specsavers, streamlined, professional and better pricing. Specsavers you can order online once you have your prescription.

message sent

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

hcshen

hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

Polchie225Melbourne

Customer care never respond, product not arrive

Multiple emails sent to customer service since the 26th Dec with no reply. Customer service on the phone did not help and did not follow up and query. Product did not arrive.

Polchie225

Hi the order has been redirected and arrived. Just a lack of communication and response but all good as long as the order arrived.

Bonnie N.

Bonnie N.Sydney, NSW

Customer care as useful as Mr Clippy in Microsoft Word

luna K.

luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

Maurren

MaurrenMelbourne

Worst customer service and online experience

Ordered contact lenses from Opsm a few times online , every time have had issues with their ordering from wrong lenses being sent , charging my credit card twice for one order , receiving stock that expires in a short time frame . Customer service a rude and d not want to correct any issues as that would require them loosing money !!!

Jason C.OPSM

Don't use OPSM if you need to see

Mariya P

Mariya PSydney

Traumatic Experience

Don't order online!!!!

Never order online. Stupidly I have multiple time and they keep stuffing up delivery address. invoice address correct yet it's delivered to the wrong address. blaming me or toll everytime

Jim Bat

Jim BatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Terrible Customer Service

Sent out an order and charged me for it after I had cancelled my subscription. I no longer live in the country but they refused to refund me until I returned it to them. When I told them all of this, they said that they did try to cancel the order and I should be grateful that they tried as it is not company policy.

Adam B.

Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy preview - I liked it

I like the images and technology running on the online store. I feel comfortable making a choice from the website alone. I live a fair way from the larger OPSM Hub's so its good to be able to shop the whole range.

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a review about OPSM online only

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

Annette K

Annette KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible choice of courier, no standards of customer service at all

Their choice of courier, Toll, is possibly the WORST courier in Australia. Despite having reception in my building, they have "attempted delivery" twice now and "failed". I have not had any delivery issues with other couriers like AusPost or StarTrack, and the only other option Toll has is for you to pick up the parcel yourself at their depot at Brisbane Airport. Ridiculous. I ran into the same delivery problem with Toll even at my old address, when someone was home. Contacted OPSM for help but gotten no help or response at all from them.

Never making another order with OPSM ever again if they can't fix their customer service team and delivery issues.