OPSM Online Store

OPSM Online Store

Don't use OPSM if you need to see

Mariya P

Mariya PSydney

Traumatic Experience

Don't order online!!!!

Never order online. Stupidly I have multiple time and they keep stuffing up delivery address. invoice address correct yet it's delivered to the wrong address. blaming me or toll everytime

Mar
Mar
Jim Bat

Jim BatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Terrible Customer Service

Sent out an order and charged me for it after I had cancelled my subscription. I no longer live in the country but they refused to refund me until I returned it to them. When I told them all of this, they said that they did try to cancel the order and I should be grateful that they tried as it is not company policy.

Adam B.

Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy preview - I liked it

I like the images and technology running on the online store. I feel comfortable making a choice from the website alone. I live a fair way from the larger OPSM Hub's so its good to be able to shop the whole range.

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a review about OPSM online only

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

Annette K

Annette KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible choice of courier, no standards of customer service at all

Their choice of courier, Toll, is possibly the WORST courier in Australia. Despite having reception in my building, they have "attempted delivery" twice now and "failed". I have not had any delivery issues with other couriers like AusPost or StarTrack, and the only other option Toll has is for you to pick up the parcel yourself at their depot at Brisbane Airport. Ridiculous. I ran into the same delivery problem with Toll even at my old address, when someone was home. Contacted OPSM for help but gotten no help or response at all from them.

Never making another order with OPSM ever again if they can't fix their customer service team and delivery issues.