OPSM Retail Stores

Valerie43South East Queensland, QLD

Lost faith in OPSM

Store LocationOPSM Hyperdome Loganholme
Valerie43

Did finally resolve this issue but at our inconvenience, we will not be returning to OPSM

Gallacksey

GallackseyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad Experience

Store LocationBallina

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Ripped Off !

Saw my Glasses i wanted online , went had a eye test under Medicare & then was charged $237.00 for the lenses plus the $155.00 for frames. A Family member contacted me regarding he had seen the exact same pair from Vision Direct for $175.00 with lenses. The sales rep at OPSM says they use better quality lenses however i then notified Vision Direct they denied it claiming a same lens.

I am currently asking questions.

Jay

Store LocationRunaway Bay
jason 27

jay.whyman@gmail.com / RunawayBay / Gold Coast Store. I had already Requested a Lens Breakdown from your call centre rep on 21.10.19. however did not receive any reply... Hence my feedback here.

Ferrotech

FerrotechPerth, WA

Place is a JOKE!

Screwed up a simple order blaming the LAB?
My paperwork had no frame description or name and they tried to sell me another pair which was incorrectly supplied for my order.

Store LocationGarden City

Melinda

MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rip Off

Went to the Westfield Coomera OPSM store, had a eye test with a very nice optometrist and then was taken out to the store to find frames...was asked to then pay $1200 for 2 pair of glasses including a 15% discount and I was asked if I could pay a 50% deposit..
This is totally ridiculous ...went a few stores away to Specsavers and ended up paying $391 for 2 pairs of glasses which to me is far more reasonable...
Will never go to OPSM again, avoid them at all costs....

Store LocationCoomera OPSM

burty1109

burty1109South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rip Off

Went to Helensvale OPSM, had a test and then was asked to pay over $1200 for 2 pairs of glasses.
This is abuse of their market domination charging $1200 for something that would cost less than $100 to manufacture.. Avoid OPSM and go elsewhere, and pay less.

Helena

HelenaWestern Australia

Good quality but bad service

Store LocationOPSM Carousel

DangalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No no to OPSM Melbourne central

Store LocationMelbourne Central OPSM

Hi Jason,
Sure would be happy to send feedback to higher management. Contact details: email: dangal@whitman.edu

The worst experience I have ever had.

Store LocationOPSM in Lavington
Sourpuss81

Sourpuss81Perth, WA

They don't examine 4 year olds.

NaliSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Store LocationMacarthur Square

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless. Southland store.

Terrible customer service. Opinionated personal remarks made innapropriate conversation couldn't be bothered attitude rude incompetent over priced arrogant poor follow up skills they ignore you. Will never go there again.

Store LocationSouthland and Elsternwick

Kylie

KylieKatherine, NT

Amazing service!

Store LocationKatherine

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mis diagnosis and charged twice

After getting an eye test and glasses, headaches and blurred vision developed.
Visited an ophthalmologist and was referred back to opsm and news lenses installed.
Referred the issue to the consultant, store management and head office without any acknowledgement or financial relief.i nor my family or friend will use opsm again

Store LocationSouthland
gerardoldman

gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superior customer service to Specsavers

Bendigo Marketplace
Better range and whilst more expensive than Spec:(Savers, there's a considerable difference in quality. Unlike their competition, OPSM will make sure you've got the right frames. Size matters!

Store LocationBendigo Marketplace
Pam F

Pam F

Worst Service Ever

Store LocationSOUTHLAND

Chris

ChrisSydney

Awesome customer service

I had a problem with a pair of glasses I’d purchased last year and the manager of the Westfield Chatswood store Erween was very helpful and has replaced the glasses for me. Very happy with the outcome and excellent customer service. Will be returning for my next pair of glasses. Thank you again.

Store LocationWestfield Chatswood

Roger

Rude customer service and deceiving staff

Purchased a $660 dollars worth one eyeglasses but gave us a plastic lenses which has never been explained prior to purchase. Rodvina , customer staff from Bourke st branch was so rude dealing with us today. Had to pay extra $100 dollars to get the right lense we want.
Beware customer dealing with Bourke st branch.

Store LocationBourke st

You can contact me
0422410814 or
Email : rods69.santos@gmil.com

Jason C.OPSM

Hi Roger. Thank you for providing your contact details. I have logged your feedback and sent this to management who will contact you within 2 business days. Your case number is 2350067. Regards Customer Support

0% Customer Service

Been in the Werribee Plaza Hoppers Crossing store twice in the last 2 weeks to look at new frames. First time it was minimum 10mins before anyone acknowledged me even with no other customers in store and when they did approach me they sounded like they couldn't be bothered. Didnt think much just thinking end of day tired or drained which is understandable. Went in today to actually purchase frames again no other customers in store and the same again this time i was quite annoyed. Walked out really frustrated. I even tried to make eye contact to no avail. Never too step foot back in there again.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Excellent service

The previous company I used to go to we’re shocking with their customer service as they gave me little to no attention. On the other hand, OPSM were phenomenal! They were very attentive and friendly. I felt very welcomed. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to convert to OPSM Camberwell!

Store LocationCamberwell

Naliasked

I got my prescription multifocal glasses last week. The intermediate vision or the computer reading is not clear at any spot or level. In addition the computer screen appears concave. I returned my glasses and ordered a supreme lens which cost 200 dollars more. I’m not sure what will happen with that too. Why does the computer screen appear concave and why was the intermediate vision all blurred? Aren’t you making the lenses according to the prescription?
It cost me 1000 dollars with the frame and still I couldn’t see properly. I am waiting for the supreme level lenses now, but not sure about it too.
One of the staff explained to me that standard level lenses have less peripheral distortion compared to the supreme level lenses. Another optometrist told me the opposite. Which is correct ?
By the way your customer service is not very nice. They get easily offended when we ask questions to clarify.
Lastly how do you calculate the 30 days of warranty if my glasses take too long to be ready, as it may pass 30 days in the process of finally getting a proper pair of glasses which enables me to read.

Hello Nali

Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your situation. We would have to lodge a case to higher management about your issue and have them contact you directly to resolve so can you please PM us your details (contact number) and which store you visited so we can get an investigation happening for you to resolve?

Hello Jason,
How do I PM my contact number.
Thanks .

Hello Nali

Please send your details to this email customercare@opsm.com.au and just copy and paste the subject of this conversation. We will respond with your reference number and advise further from there.

Alison C.asked

Really disappointed that I tried to pre-book eye test appointments for my family at OPSM Cherrybrook whilst on a quick trip back to Sydney and told there is a maximum of 3 appointments in 1 day per family policy?! As we have 2 adults and 4 children we would have to visit the outlet twice over 2 separate days rather than get it all done in 1 day with pre-bookings?!!! I could understand this if there weren’t many booking slots available (shows 10-16 slots online in 1 day!) or no pre-booking of appointments but isn’t this why you have a booking system? Talk about making it difficult for 6 immediate customers just so you leave booking slots available for other potential customers IF they book when those slots may remain vacant for the rest of the day anyway! New policy servicing non-existent potential customers at the expense of REAL and immediate customers???

Good Afternoon Alison,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

We will ensure to escalate your experience through to Regional Management and . Can you please private message your contact details and Management will be in contact at the earliest opportunity?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Alison C.

Thanks for your response. Can your Regional Management email me per my email address? I have a week to get eye tests done but can only allocate 1 day, otherwise I will have to find another independent provider that can accommodate my whole family going forward due to this new OPSM policy on bookings that will not work for us.

Good Morning,

Can you please reply to our private message sent through, to confirm your contact details. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Dazzaasked

I received my new glasses last week but unfortunately I'm not happy with them. The lens are kind of ok but the frames are not what I thought they'd be. They are only the $100 frames but all the same they feel and handle like kids play glasses, they feel so very cheap and I can't stand them I'm sorry. I feel embarrassed to go back to the purchase store for a refund, we're in a small town and it can be awkward. Can I go to a store in another area for my refund? Thank you in advance.

Hi Dazza

Thanks for reaching out to our team. You definitely can go to any OPSM store for a refund but we just want to reassure you that we have a 30 day refund policy for our consumers. Please see our website URL below for more information on returns if needed. It is easier to go back to the same store but you have the option advised as well.

Thank you and have a good day and please contact our team if you need any further assistance.

OPSM Customer Support Services

Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Optical Retailers