Listing monitored by OPSM

Excellent service from the staff and Optometrist at OPSM Rockhampton. Thank you.

Staff and the Optometrist at Rockhampton gave excellent service to my wife and I today, 10/07/2021. They were excellent with fitting of new glasses and cleaning and straightening of our existing glasses.

Kimmyj
KimmyjSydney, NSW

Poor service

Had my prescription glasses less than 2 years. I've had to return to have screws tightened several times by store staff. Cracks have now appeared on my lenses obviously stress from repeatedly being tightened by opsm. Mangers solution.. "do u have a spare pair.. These need new lenses" I expressed that the only adjustments to the screws were by OPSM Port Macquarie. Manager [Name Removed]. These pics taken straight after Michael cleaned them yest.. Still dirty. Not good enough.

Great product and service

I recently visited OPSM Rundle Mall and purchased a new Oliver Peoples frame with multi focal lenses. The new frame and lenses recommended by Mark are the best I’ve ever worn and I’m am so impressed with the knowledge and service. I would highly recommend visiting this store to anyone. Couldn’t be happier!!
Grace

Find out how OPSM Retail Stores compares to other Optical Retailers

Customer service was BAD!!!

There is no after service in OPSM Parramatta. Stuff was so mean tome when I asked to fix the frame didn't help me at all.

Jenny

Thank you for the comment. My contact email address is muzyka331@gmail.com.

Jane H.
Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

just m.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Talked me out of bifocals, bought two pair of glasses, one for close up, one for long vision. Worst glasses I have ever owned. I never remember to take both pair with me, often stuck with not being able to read. Plastic lenses, attract all the dust and dirt in the atmosphere, very hard to keep clean, scratch easily. Went back to ask about the bifocals and told it would be another $230 for them. Not helpful, money hungry for poor quality.

Lee F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not recommended!! Do not buy Oakley

Ok

Terrible service.

Luna
Luna Tasmania

Good choice of product but terrible customer service

I decided to give OPSM a go after many years of dealing with another major retailer as OPSM offer higher end brand glasses. Happy with my glasses however the customer service was awful. For the huge price the glasses cost me, I won't be going back again. Treated like rubbish, staff have no interest in their customers.

Ann Carter
Ann CarterPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had the most excellent service at OPSM Belmont, Vanessa, Aaron and staff so knowledgeable and helpful, very happy with our new glasses, thank you

VictorSydney, NSW

Dishonourable behaviour

vlewis93@gmail.com

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you, Victor! We have sent you an email to follow up with your feedback,

Kind regards,
The OPSM Team

Terrible service and overall experience

OPSM made a mistake with order, failed to communicate, tried to hike up cost due to their mistake and had overall terrible service and poor communication about the order, WOULDN'T RECOMMEND
Side note attended different store and will had poor service

Store LocationAdelaide
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
chrissy
chrissyPerth, WA

Bad Customer Service

Waited 30mins in store whilst consultant was serving another person in store. Optometrist came out with a customer and asked consultant to help him choose glasses and we were not acknowledged at all or asked if we needed help! Very poor customer service.

JeffreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Racist staff

Jeffrey

Are you asking me to share my private contact here?

Customer SupportOPSM

Worst customer experience I've ever had

Had been a long-standing OPSM customer but was recently treated very poorly in the Southland (VIC) retail store that resulted in me having to travel interstate without my contact lenses. The attitude and service level was the worst I have ever experienced. IT systems and record keeping appear to be very poor. Avoid at all costs!

Read more reviews - page 2See all OPSM reviews