OPSM Retail Stores

OPSM Retail Stores

shaun

shaunPerth, WA

opsm maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!

opsm Maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!
asked Charlene to look at my eye due to loss of sight
detached retina,she wrote me a letter for royal Perth hospital and took some pictures
the staff have been very heplfull
thanks guys good service

Store Locationmaddington

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Miranda store need negative stars!

Store LocationMiranda NSW
Michelle B.

Michelle B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service

After several pairs of glasses have just had the worst customer experience at OPSM Cairns Central. Went to collect new glasses and they were wrong, I was seeing double vision. Was explained that someone had entered the wrong data but how can I trust their eye test and service now?
Decided to cancel the order, but instead of being refunded my $200 deposit have been charged another $200.
So am out of pocket $400 and no glasses.

Store LocationOPSM Cairns Central
Anna Bruno

Anna BrunoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could give them no stars I would

Store LocationDoncaster

TeeCee

TeeCeePerth, WA

Bad communication

At first customer service was great.
Then my frames were shipped off for new lenses.
We were told they would be 7-10 days.
2 weeks later I called for an eta, and was told they sent them to the wrong place and would be an extra 7-10 days.
I called again 2 weeks later to be told that they lost my frames.
They told me to wait another 7-10 days as they had the get me new frames.
Not impressed that 7-10 days turned into 6 weeks!!
I have to wear my glasses all day everyday to be able to see.
Then when we collected the glasses, we were never offered a discount or an apology!
This is not acceptable.

Disgraceful. Took $200 and told to go to civil court if I want my glasses

Store LocationOPSM Rockingham WA
Jane

Jane

Personalised customer service with Outstanding aftercare

I have been visiting OPSM at 233 Collins Street, VIC for a few years now. I have a difficult script and can not speak highly enough of this store for their end to end service. Having worn glasses for over 50 years I can vouch that the eye test is thorough. The staff listen to what style you are after and guide you to good choices to suit your script and lifestyle. I have returned to the store for frame adjustments after purchase and the manager and his staff are always more than happy to help to resolve any hiccups. I don't like having to choose new glasses due to my script which makes choices limited, however, at OPSM 233 Collins Street it is always a pleasure. Thank you.

Store Location233 Collins Street

Store LocationTop Ryde Shopping Centre

Rose

RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

Store LocationI did not purchase just to check my one eye

Gay W

Gay WSydney, NSW

Crazy amount of reminders for a checkup....

Went to OPSM Macquarie, experience was good. But then the reminders started. Several SMS, emails started coming, and now letters in the post! All for a checkup!!! Have asked them to stop, but going by other reviews with people saying the same thing, they probably won't. It's utterly ridiculous to be hounded by OPSM demands. I'm sure if they could send the Police around, they would! If you go here, give them ONE form of contact only, don't hand over your email, phone number and address as they will abuse it.

Yang W.

Yang W.Sydney, NSW

ALWAYS BUY FROM OPSM

I always buy my glasses from OPSM. I know they might not be the cheapest but service and profession really matter. This time I went to macquarie st in the city and really enjoyed the experience.

Store LocationMacquarie Street CBD

AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Store LocationTuggeranong
Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

Laboratories/service

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

margie.smith.77

margie.smith.77Hunter Region, NSW

Dilemma fixed - great service

Thank you to Rebecca @ OPSM Charlestown. RH arm broke off my expensive "Ralph" style multifocal glasses at work. Glasses were purchased < 12 months. Within few hours received SMS advising replacement frames ready. Very helpful & considerate to my needs.

Store LocationCharlestown
Jason C.OPSM

Hi Margie, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our Charlestown store. We will forward on your feedback to Management and the store.
Kind regards

Customer Support

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Exceptional service equals a very very happy customer!

Id like to say a special thanks to the team at OPSM Macquarie St in Sydney, most especially Rose and her exceptional customer service. She is always so helpful and provides a truly objective view - recommending frames I would not normally consider - I end up feeling fabulous with the new look! Thanks Rose, you are an absolute gem! I have followed Rose to the Macquarie St store - it has such a great vibe and gives you the time to look around at all the options. Although I have had to move to extended desk lenses, Rose makes the transition so easy! Thank you!!

Store LocationOPSM Macquarie Street, Sydney

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW

Michelle C.

Michelle C.asked

I felt being ripped off after doing eye test with OPSM Burwood. The optometrist has verbally confirmed with me that no charges on contact lens eye test before the test. However, I was told that I need to pay $49 on the test if I don't purchase contact lens from them. Surely Medicare covers the expenses of eye test on eligible patients every 2 years and I haven't done mine for nearly 4 years. Secondly, my retina test needs to be charged $60 but it is free elsewhere in other optometrists. Feel extremely disappointed with a deceitful service and would keen to escalate this issue to relevant authorities to sort this scam out.

Amc

Hi Michelle. I was simply putting in a product review. I am hoping to have my prescription reviewed and that it will rectify my situation.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Can you please private message your details and we escalate to Higher Management, who will reach out to you to discuss this further.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Naliasked

I got my prescription multifocal glasses last week. The intermediate vision or the computer reading is not clear at any spot or level. In addition the computer screen appears concave. I returned my glasses and ordered a supreme lens which cost 200 dollars more. I’m not sure what will happen with that too. Why does the computer screen appear concave and why was the intermediate vision all blurred? Aren’t you making the lenses according to the prescription?
It cost me 1000 dollars with the frame and still I couldn’t see properly. I am waiting for the supreme level lenses now, but not sure about it too.
One of the staff explained to me that standard level lenses have less peripheral distortion compared to the supreme level lenses. Another optometrist told me the opposite. Which is correct ?
By the way your customer service is not very nice. They get easily offended when we ask questions to clarify.
Lastly how do you calculate the 30 days of warranty if my glasses take too long to be ready, as it may pass 30 days in the process of finally getting a proper pair of glasses which enables me to read.

Hello Nali

Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your situation. We would have to lodge a case to higher management about your issue and have them contact you directly to resolve so can you please PM us your details (contact number) and which store you visited so we can get an investigation happening for you to resolve?

Kind Regards

Hello Jason,
How do I PM my contact number.
Thanks .

Hello Nali

Please send your details to this email customercare@opsm.com.au and just copy and paste the subject of this conversation. We will respond with your reference number and advise further from there.

Kind Regards

Alison C.asked

Really disappointed that I tried to pre-book eye test appointments for my family at OPSM Cherrybrook whilst on a quick trip back to Sydney and told there is a maximum of 3 appointments in 1 day per family policy?! As we have 2 adults and 4 children we would have to visit the outlet twice over 2 separate days rather than get it all done in 1 day with pre-bookings?!!! I could understand this if there weren’t many booking slots available (shows 10-16 slots online in 1 day!) or no pre-booking of appointments but isn’t this why you have a booking system? Talk about making it difficult for 6 immediate customers just so you leave booking slots available for other potential customers IF they book when those slots may remain vacant for the rest of the day anyway! New policy servicing non-existent potential customers at the expense of REAL and immediate customers???

Good Afternoon Alison,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

We will ensure to escalate your experience through to Regional Management and . Can you please private message your contact details and Management will be in contact at the earliest opportunity?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Alison C.

Thanks for your response. Can your Regional Management email me per my email address? I have a week to get eye tests done but can only allocate 1 day, otherwise I will have to find another independent provider that can accommodate my whole family going forward due to this new OPSM policy on bookings that will not work for us.

Good Morning,

Can you please reply to our private message sent through, to confirm your contact details. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Other Optical Retailers