Verifiedorbithomes.com.au

4.4

Anson Yong
Anson YongSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Brisbane

Exception on color experience !! love it

Absolute fantastic on color selection experience with Vanessa. She very professional and provide very good option and suggestions on the session to rolls the plan out. definitely Orbit is my first choice in my list. Show details ·  1
Laura p
Laura pSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Brisbane

Appreciative

We dealt with Stuart Cochrane from affinity display morayfield. I want to say that the level of care and knowledge was beyond amazing. He listened to what our needs were , from what size block to achieve room for exactly the size pool we had in our plan. And remained close to budget.
Moving small details within the home to reach our dream goal. Any questions raised were quickly answered.
If you are considering a build go speak to Stuart he’s the man.
Will follow up review on the building process in 2025 waiting on our land to title at this stage . Show details ·  1
AmanMaddy
AmanMaddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could’ve been different Builder

Build within the timeframe in-fact a few weeks earlier. The journey from sign-up to handover was rough as everything is done as per Orbit homes leisure and comfort. No customer comes first or what’d customer prefer. Show details
Rajkanwar gill
Rajkanwar gillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified Victoria

I would like to share my review for the sales consultant (Jamal Chahbi)who has been incredibly helpful throughout our home selection process. His assistance with providing quotes and being flexible with the changes we made to the floor plan has been invaluable. He has also shown a deep understanding of our financial situation and have worked with us to provide options that fit within our budget. Additionally, Jamal and Molly have been considerate of our time constraints and have provided us with dates that accommodate our requirements. Overall, we are extremely grateful for his expertise, flexibility, and understanding in helping us achieve our dream home. Show details ·  1
Flo
FloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed with Orbit for Our First Home

It's a week in our first home and we are grateful that our building manager Cam had delivered a great job.Only took 5.5 months from breaking grounds to handover. no issues at all, great finishing.Will definitely recommend Orbit to anyone looking for a great builder with experience. Show details ·  1
Nigel
Nigel

A great experience

We just built our first house with Orbit Homes and had an amazing experience. Our site manager had an incredible eye for detail throughout the whole process and did a great job bringing everything together. Our double story house was completed in nine months, from breaking ground to handover. There weren't any surprises or additional costs after the contract, we couldn't recommend Orbit Homes highly enough if your looking for a quality builder and experience all round. Show details ·  1
Soneishappy
SoneishappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified Victoria

I would like to provide a positive review highlighting the exceptional professionalism, thoroughness, and continuous assistance provided by Matt and Julian. They have consistently exhibited a high level of service, promptly addressing all our questions and queries. Their efficiency and promptness have ensured a smooth processing experience since the time of sale, with no issues of confusion whatsoever. Thank you for always being there for us when we needed you guys. Show details ·  1
Gurpreet Singh Saini
Gurpreet Singh SainiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Dean
Dean2 posts
Navdeep kumar
Navdeep kumar2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Victoria

At this stage good

I am just starting working with gallery appointments. At this stage is going well . I hope would build my dream house with sales consultant and gallery consultant advice. Thanks you Show details ·  1
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

Our colour experience

Our experience during our Colour appointment with Orbit Homes was exceptional and really helped us to see our vision come to life. Caitlin was amazing by at helping us and recommending beautiful colours that would match ones we had chosen. We are very happy with our choices and can’t wait to see it in the end. Show details ·  1
Ramya
Ramya
  Verified Victoria

Our experience with Orbit has been Fantastic so far. Damian Quigley is an excellent sales person, helped us design our home exactly how we want. His knowledge about construction is commendable, he has so many ideas that make your home more practical. He is extremely professional, he keeps you updated with status at every step of the initial contract process. Highly recommend getting in touch with him if you are looking to build your dream home. Show details ·  1
Selorm Coffie
Selorm CoffieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My experience

I recently embarked on building a new home with the expert guidance of Jamal Chahbi and I couldn't be more thrilled with the experience! From the initial consultation to the final closing, Jamal was attentive, knowledgeable, and always available to answer my questions.
What truly stood out was his exceptional customer service and genuine care for my satisfaction. He went above and beyond to make the entire process s seamless and stress-free Show details ·  1
Jeffy
JeffyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Cacelia
Cacelia
  Verified Victoria

At the beginning I was a bit nervous about the process. But the team of Orbit home make me so comfortable

My experience was good. The company staff was friendly and helpful. The company managed my building very well. There was no issues doing the project. A very happy customer. Thank Orbit home Show details ·  1

Sallyjane W.
Sallyjane W. · Brisbane

Can u tell me what Color the tiles are on 12 Victoria drive pacific pines

Orbit Homes   DM

Hi, I'm not too sure what address this is.

CHIRAG T.
CHIRAG T. · Brisbane

I have chosen design which have no Alfresco in it. After that, I thought it would be great if I would have alfresco in my home. So , I have added it additionally. Now, after considering my budget, I am moving to original design by removing Alfresco. Technically, I am moving back to Bellevue 247 which has no Alfresco and which will have 6 star energy rating as per advertising. So, My question is how I have to pay extra or we have to work out with energy rating if I go back to original design?

Orbit Homes   DM

Hi Chirag, I will need to find this out for you. Are you speaking with a New Home Sales Professional?
^Monique

Mario L.
Mario L. · Orbit Homes

Can you guarantee a set start and completion date and how much you offer for liquidated damages?

Orbit Homes   DM

Hi Mario, We do offer guarantee site starts, and completions are noted in the HIA contract when issued. We do offer liquidated damages.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
^Orbit Homes Team

Iftikhar A.
Iftikhar A.

what are the single story timelines in Melbourne based on the current statistics?

Orbit Homes   DM

Hi Iftikhar, it depends on the size of the home you are building as well as Facade.

Compare all Orbit Homes listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-Storey
Knockdown & RebuildNoNo
Build Areas

Bacchus Marsh, Ballarat, Bannockburn, Bendigo, Broadford, Clyde, Craigieburn, Digger’s Rest, Drouin, Geelong, Kilmore, Melbourne, Melton, Mickleham, Pakenham, Portsea, Romsey, Safety Beach, Sunbury, Tarneit, Torquay, Wallan, Werribee, Wollert

Brisbane, Burpengary East, Eumundi, Griffin, Jimbooma, Mango Hill, Pallara, Ripley, South MacLean, Spring Mountain

Contact info for Orbit Homes