• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Charanjeet C.

Charanjeet C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service so far by shweta in tarneit..

We are in our first stage of building house with orbit. And it has been a wonderful journey with them. We have been to so many builders but nothing clicked us after exploring everything we came to visit Shweta in Tarneit and that’s where we decided to go with them. It was very easy and convenient with Shweta as she helped us with changes in the floor plan. And she took a good care of all our requirements. She is very good in accomodating with our time schedule. No doubt she is very honest and hard working customer friendly agent. We are still to go for our colour selection and it has been a exciting journey so far hopefully we have a great experience with orbit and Shweta.

Chris and Anna

Chris and AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We are currently in pre-construction phase of our home. To date, we have only experienced exceptional service. Communication with us has been outstanding and everything has run smoothly. Our colour consultant was extremely helpful and made the experience so easy. We are so happy with our decision in choosing Orbit Homes. Thank you so much! Chris & Anna

v.nay

v.nayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shweta was awesome

We met Shweta in newhaven display, and we thought to ourselves, This is it. As first home buyers, we have lots of questions but Shweta was very patient and easy to talk to. She took care of the changes we wanted from the original floorplan, and was very responsive at all times. We are excited and happy with Orbit homes so far. Hope this beautiful experience at sales stage continues until our build is finished.

v.nay

v.nayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shweta was awesome

M83

M83Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre-construction support is good so far

We are currently in pre-construction phase of our home. I started my journey with Orbithomes with the sales consultant Shweta. Shweta has been very helpful, patient and nice. We ended up meeting her multiple times and had various questions. She has been very patient and responded to our queries quickly. We requested a few floor plan changes and she accommodated them for us. Overall I found the quality of Orbit homes to be good for the price. I am looking forward to seeing my investment home with good quality. Hoping no surprises till the finish.

Kylie and Glenn

Kylie and GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Nisala.H

Nisala.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful Service

My experience during the initial planning and pre-construction phase has been great so far. Sandra has been very helpful and patient with answering my questions and preparing variations of housing documentation as I progress to work out what upgrades and features I want to include. I look forward to working with Sandra for the construction phase!

Orbit O.Orbit Homes

Very polite , very hard woking

Sandra mclaughin give me her best she look after me a lot to buy home n land package. And whenever i call her she statway reply and help me a lot to choose little things in house with reasonable price and guide me every step. Thats so nice of her. I give her 5 star.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Geetha and Sak

Geetha and SakFar North Queensland, QLD

Land and house package

As soon as I did walk through the door, Sandra did welcome me and because of her friendly and positive attitude supports towards us made us comfortable with the house and land package she did offer to us. She always gave us her open and honest opinion and understood our situation very well. Looking forward to seeing the end product, the ORBIT Hamilton 270 Icon Facade, that Sandra did offer to us.

Jatindeep Singh G.

Jatindeep Singh G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Orbit Homes

It's been great dealing with Michael Srgo, one of the sales guy in orbit homes. I had found great floor plan according to my needs and Michael had helped me to get the competitive quote with all my requirements taken care of. Till now it's been smooth, stay like that!!!!

Sam.K

Sam.KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Sandra located at Spring Mountain has been a fantastic help. Responding to my emails even outside of normal work hours to any questions I had. Always positive and never showing frustration when I wasn't able to respond quickly. Shows genuine interest in making sure I have everything I require in a home.

cookies5050

cookies5050Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our New Orbit Home cant wait

We have only just began our new home journey with Orbit Homes and if the service & professionalism shown by Rohit Neb & Stephanie Nikoloska is anything to go by I can't wait to start the next stage Great work guys
I would also too say that i am not the easiest person too please & had many questions, phone calls and visits to orbit homes and on each occasion was greated by a helpful smiling team well done Rohit Nab & Stephanie Nikoloska

Ruth

RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Home Built

My building journey through Orbit homes has been exciting. From the start to finish, I was informed of what was going on. The quality of the home is superb. All the queries I had were answered in time.
The total cost of house was quite fair. I am happy with the house.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Flooring
Construction End DateFebruary 2020
SamW

SamWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service!

We are currently in the pre-construction phase of our build with Orbit Homes and couldn't be happier. Sandra McLaughlin at the Spring Mountain Display Village has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. We are new to building and have lots of questions, but Sandra has been nothing but patient, friendly and diligent throughout. She goes out of her way to help make your dream a reality and we feel like we are in safe hands. We carefully researched builders and found Orbit to be the most cost-effective. Their inclusions are excellent and their display builds are impressive. We look forward to confidently continuing our journey with Orbit!

My first home

I started my journey with Orbithomes with the sales consultant Michael. He is helpful, patient and nice. Overall, I am happy with the service provided by him and other staff at Orbithomes during my color appointment and contract signing stages. I am looking forward to seeing my first new home in Australia and I hope the quality is good!

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Jan P.

Jan P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

poor quality and not accountable

Quality is definitely not one of their first priority. We have a few defect that they are not willing to fix and there is always an excuse for it. Late in delivery the house and once they give you the keys they just simple not answer emails anymore. Good luck!

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateMarch 2019
Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

House planning

We had a problem with the small land size and requested Michael Sgro to help us with a house to suit. Not only did he help but all the suggestion he made to make it work were great. Michael was very easy to work with and listened to all our concerns and found solutions for all our worries and gave us confidence in what we were trying to achieve.

Rui

RuiAU

Good service from Michael Sgro

I am very happy about the service from my home consultant: Michael Sgro. He spent a lot of time to draft my floor plan in order to meet the customer's expectation. Meanwhile, he also helped me to keep the costs within my budget. Excellent service from Michael, thank you very much.

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Sathish Radhakrishnan

Sathish RadhakrishnanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rohit=Excellent customer skills

Rohit was superb,very supportive through out the sales process. He was able toarticulate the nuances of the build and construction process, humble, very approachable,honest,transparent and has good customer facking skills.He went above and beyond to ensure we get the right and the desired outcome during the sales process. Awesome work.

Orbit O.Orbit Homes

Look forward to the building journey too with Orbit homes.

Md Nazim Uddin

Md Nazim UddinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dealings with sales consultant

Just I started my journey with Orbithomes, Melbourne. So far I have great experience with the sale consultant Michael Sgro at Atherstone Estate. Issue is that I have a block of land, which is very small (260sq meter) to fit with the usual home design. I looked around to find out the design, and at last I was happy with the little bit custom design of Orbit homes. In this regard, Michael was very helpful and patient to listen to me. I made many appointments with Michael to discuss about the changes what I wanted. Finally, we made a customized design, and waiting for next steps.