OSIM uLove

Listing monitored by OSIM

5 questions from our users

Steph
Stephasked

Hi, I'm very interested to buy your massage chair but my husband said he doesn't want to spend 7k and only have 1 year warranty. I hear you have a 2-3 years warranty? Is that full parts and service? We have many products like Dyson and Miele, they all have longer warranty because of their brand and good reputation for reliability, we would pay more. But my husband asks why your standard warranty is only 1 year for a reputable brand like yours.

Pls clarify so I can explain to him so I can buy the massage chair.

Lee San
Lee San

I'm not sure about the customer service in Australia.. I'm based in Singapore and the customer service is horrible.. called the hotline and have to wait for ages .. and yes.. please make sure you get more than 1 year warranty.. because issues will definitely appear after 1 year.

JOSEPHINE CHAN

The warranty at that time was only 1 year, it may change now as we brought the chair years ago.
A number of my friends also brought the chair under our recommendation, so far so good with no trouble that including ours.

azza
azza

Warranty is a massive issue for any company charging premium prices, particularly for one that went insolvent in 2015-2016 at the same time their leathers literally flaked off their chairs before reemerging a year later.
Osim warranties should be a MINIMUM of 3 years INCLUDING leather coverage.

William
Williamasked

Can I trade in my ulove to ulove flamingo Color?

Richard
Richardasked

Wow. I"ve tried the chair and loved it but after reading very negative reviews in Australia and OS re. After sales service and parts issues, it is every reason not to buy one. Would osim like to provide me with some feedback on why I should but their product?

JOSEPHINE CHAN

I don't know what is your worry.
I have used OSIM since 2000, the first chair last for more than 12 years, and than got a replacement one and it still with us. So far (touch wood) no problem with it so I can not comment on after sales service or parts issues.

Jack T.
Jack T.

His worry is so many people said negative things about it. Osim need to give a good reason why he should by. I would say that was bleeding obvious

Fired Up

Then contact the company directly rather than asking in a public forum obviously

Urvashee D.
Urvashee D.asked

length width?

Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website for the correct answer obviously

No more Holdens
No more Holdensasked

I like the look of the OSIM product but am concerned at the poor post support reviews. I guess the new consumer laws around fit for purpose should resolve just post warranty issues but who wants the hassle of going to the ACC.
I do however see all the other brands listed having poor after sales service reviews as well. Actually makes me not want to spend all that money in the first place?? Does OSIM have any feedback here?

JPP
JPP

Do not buy an OSIM product their customer support is almost non existent!! I had issues from day 1 when teh product arrived damaged and three months in had a technical issue and now two years later NOTHING has been repaired!!

Fired Up

Probably but you need to contact them directly rather than asking the public here

berrymyster999
berrymyster999

Forums provide buyer clarity. Companies need to provide better and longer warranties with longer after service and longer warranties.

Get an answer from our members and OSIM representatives

Other Massage Chairs